Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 14th 2011, 9:40 am

I am not surprised by Atlanta's ratings success even though Bravo tried its best to overshadow RHOA with constant replays of RHOBH.

I declare Phaedra the new star of RHOA. She has turned out to be a great addition to the cast.

I am completely and forever over Nene.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4511
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 14th 2011, 1:27 pm

I agree about Phaedra... it was like once Ayden was born something happened.... & boom I liked her.

Poor Nene... she was on such a high... & damn she crashed. I get what Nene is saying in some respects but she really needs to find a way to tone it down b/c yelling for the sake of yelling doesnt make you always right.

Sheree almost completely disappeared this year. I wonder & wonder strongly if she will be asked to return.

Kandy, Phaedra, & Cynthia are my favs... I honestly feel like I learn something from them... like how the music business works, or funny antidotes, or just being a damn nice person.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 14th 2011, 9:48 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I am not surprised by Atlanta's ratings success even though Bravo tried its best to overshadow RHOA with constant replays of RHOBH.

I declare Phaedra the new star of RHOA. She has turned out to be a great addition to the cast.

I am completely and forever over Nene.
this, and she is always telling people to grow up..i was like really take a look at yourself she is a walking hypocrite

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   May 23rd 2011, 3:51 pm

The newest Atlanta housewife - Marlo Hampton? Marlo's fiance is NFL'er Charles Grant who was rumored to have had an affair with NeNe not long ago. Apparently it sounds like everyone is back for season 4 while NeNe's filming time has been cut back since she's on her way out. Link
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 7th 2011, 9:28 pm

I watched the new show tonight. I love Kandy & Phaedra (who I wanted to hit at the beginning of last year). They are there to have fun & make something of the experience.

Nene.. luvs to fight with these women. Damn that woman.

Sheree.. I am guessing she saw her ass was on the chopping block & decided to amp it up severel notches. B/c she is fussing a lot it seems this yr.

Kim still Kim... that woman is a piece of work.

Cynthia seems to being making something of the experience as well, by opening up her own modeling agency.

Kandy, Phaedra, & Cynthia all seem to have real honest to goodness lives where they work like dogs to make something of what they have going on. The other 3... just riding these gravy trains... flip flopping all over the place to see what sticks for the big pay day.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 7th 2011, 10:05 pm

i watched also, but like i did the other seasons i will now stop...this show is to "loud" for me, literally LOUD. My ears bleed when Nene is on
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 26th 2011, 6:50 pm

LOL...so I had my little brush with RHOA fame today. I saw Nene shopping at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC this afternoon. Shoe department, of course.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 28th 2011, 9:49 am

LOL was she as tall as she seems to be?
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 28th 2011, 12:11 pm

Gimme wrote:
LOL was she as tall as she seems to be?

LOL. She was sitting, but you can tell she's a big lady. And I don't mean heavy.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 28th 2011, 1:27 pm

NeNe is on a real ego trip this season. Have you heard her on the show or on WWHL bragging about how rich she is and what good friends she is with Donald Trump since being on The Apprentice? I'm embarrassed for her each time I hear her do it.

She's become very cruel, mean and if possible, even louder than before. I don't appreciate her talking over everyone and screaming. It's not enjoyable to watch.

Phaedra getting into the funeral business has been hilarious. That woman is a hoot!

I've been surprised how normal and well-adjusted Kim's daughters are. They seem like good kids and have a good relationship with her.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 28th 2011, 4:49 pm

If Kroy is only 25....Kim older daughter,is she not 15 or 16???Her father figure is only 10 yrs. older than her....The comment the daughter made about Kroy knocking her mom up at the baby shower was not needed either.JMO
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   March 15th 2012, 5:21 pm

This is a pretty serious allegation that Phaedra was involved with Apollo in the racketeering, etc. that he went to prison for:

Atlanta super lawyer and The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks raised eyebrows in November of 2009 when she married ex-convict Apollo Nida, who was found guilty of racketeering in 2004 for his part in an auto title scheme.

Now Angela Stanton, who claims to be a former close friend of Phaedra Parks, is publishing a book titled Lies of a Real House Wife: Tell The Truth and Shame The Devil in which she alleges Phaedra Parks was also in on the auto title scam, as well as insurance fraud! She sat down for an exclusive two-part interview with Vibe in which she gave a detailed account of Phaedra Parks’ role in the scams.

http://starcasm.net/archives/148256

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   March 15th 2012, 5:26 pm

Phaedra tweeted about this:

Phaedra Parks ‏ @PhaedraParks
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
The interview circulating is a lie. My attys @bjbernstein & @LLinWood will deal w/this false & defamatory interview swiftly.

If you watch the video, the woman seems pretty legit and gives specifics about the operation. Hmmm....

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   March 15th 2012, 5:48 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
This is a pretty serious allegation that Phaedra was involved with Apollo in the racketeering, etc. that he went to prison for:

Atlanta super lawyer and The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks raised eyebrows in November of 2009 when she married ex-convict Apollo Nida, who was found guilty of racketeering in 2004 for his part in an auto title scheme.

Now Angela Stanton, who claims to be a former close friend of Phaedra Parks, is publishing a book titled Lies of a Real House Wife: Tell The Truth and Shame The Devil in which she alleges Phaedra Parks was also in on the auto title scam, as well as insurance fraud! She sat down for an exclusive two-part interview with Vibe in which she gave a detailed account of Phaedra Parks’ role in the scams.

http://starcasm.net/archives/148256

I saw links to this earlier today on several other sites but couldn't read/see it. This morning, the video/link had been removed from all the sites and now it's back. I read that Phaedra's lawyers were sending c and d orders to remove the story and video. Evidently the websites checked with their own attorneys or have done some fact checking, because the link and video are back on the sites who had removed them earlier.

Wow! The woman sounds like she's being truthful. If she was not being truthful I don't think she would have so many of the exact details of the scams. I tend to believe her. If it is true, it's really bad for Phaedra, isn't it? One website I read stated that this is the reason she's gone into the funeral business. She's known this book was coming out and she might lose her law license.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 25th 2014, 5:48 pm

Just read that Phaedra's husband Apollo was arrested for fraud, he is now out on bail.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 25th 2014, 7:35 pm

Wow, I saw your post, swissy, and started reading up on it. Apollo will be going to prison, I have no doubt. IMO, Phaedra probably knew about what was going on, but like in the prior case involving Apollo, Angela Stanton, etc., she has probably kept her nose clean (no paper trail, etc). I feel sorry for his two sons, though.

And Kenya tweeting about this just makes me laugh - she is nothing if not predictable! Razz 

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 25th 2014, 7:46 pm

Uh oh...

(Gayla) St. Julien supposedly wore a wire while speaking with Apollo. It's alleged that Apollo implicated other RHOA husbands and cast members in those recordings.

http://tvfishbowl.com/meet-gayla-st-julien-the-women-who-alleges-apollo-nida-is-her-crime-partner/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 25th 2014, 10:49 pm

Some interesting speculation around the 'net is that Phaedra may have turned him in herself because of one too many 'jump-offs' on his part, and other speculation is that a repeat offender on this serious level might normally have been refused bail and kept in custody, so there's a chance that Apollo could be cooperating with authorities and giving evidence against others involved (possibly Phaedra??) It's all hearsay, but makes things interesting to talk about (if I can find anyone else who is caught up in it like I am)! Razz Laughing Wink 

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 25th 2014, 11:19 pm

I'm caught up in it enough to read your updates gluedtothepc!!! Keep us informed. We need your color commentary, and keep it real!!! Of course, keep speculating also.  

Thank You
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14644
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 26th 2014, 12:18 am

Wendy Williams will be all over this on Monday. I'll be sure to tune in.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 19th 2014, 3:39 pm

This tickled my funnybone today! I was reading at tamaratattles.com (a blogger who writes about Housewives), and this was a comment on the story she did about Cynthia denying Peter was caught up in the Apollo mess (excuse the language, but it's part of what makes it funny):

Cynthia: “I can say that Peter Thomas doesn’t have anything to do with a bank fraud scandal to my knowledge.”

Translation of BS to real talk: “That muthafucka is capable of doing anything under my nose. He doesn’t tell me shyte. He probably was involved in illegal dealings with Apollo, but I don’t know and I ain’t in it.”

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/02/17/cynthia-bailey-addresses-rumors-of-peters-involvement-with-apollo-nida/ is the link if you want to read more.

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 19th 2014, 4:41 pm

lol! 

I don't watch this show, but my friend always talks to me about it so I feel like I do.

I've read some stuff about NeNe, but I'm hoping it's not true. It has nothing to do with Apollo and that whole mess.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   April 17th 2014, 3:10 pm

I might have to watch the reunion just to see what happens

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/04/16/rhoa-porsha-charged-assault-kenya-fight-reunion/

Quote :
Should they call it Real Inmates of Atlanta? RHOA star Porsha Williams is wanted by the Atlanta police after she got into a huge fight with her co-star Kenya Moore during the show’s reunion taping on March 27. Porsha filed a police report alleging that Kenya attacked her, and considering the show has raw footage of the brawl, cops were able to charge Porsha with misdemeanor battery.

UPDATE: Porsha Williams has already been booked and released, E! News reports. ‘She’s doing great,’ a source told the site.
The drama on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ is usually just harmless fun, but after things got a little out of hand and Porsha allegedly attacked her fellow castmate, Kenya Moore, on the reunion show, Kenya decided to file a police report. Now there’s a warrant out for Porsha’s arrest!

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   May 4th 2014, 8:43 pm

Whoa... that reunion show was so disturbing on so many levels.
I wish Kenya would leave. And on the fence with Nene.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17171

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   June 29th 2015, 9:03 pm

NeNe is leaving the show -

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/nene-leakes-quits-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=NENELEAKES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of Atlanta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: