Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 22nd 2010, 11:42 pm

I loved that interrogation. He didnt know what hit him. And I loved that Ms. Joyce was the first one to say he got his degree online. I still don't know if I believe that. I can see a undergrad or maybe even a grad, but a doctorate from online?
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 23rd 2010, 9:11 am

i am really enjoying Sheree this year, and Lisa has more to day now that she's not on the show then when she was.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 23rd 2010, 10:51 am

Sheree is a hot mess just like the rest of them (Kandi is the exception; however, she should rethink that Woody Woodpecker hairstyle of hers), but my god her body tight for a woman in her 40s. I'd kill to have a body as tight as hers, she inspires me to go to the gym to workout.

Season 3 has renewed my love for the Atlanta housewives. I love how they actually act like they are friends instead of constantly fighting with each other like they did in season 2. I also think it's great that their common displeasure in Phaedra has bonded the original housewives.

Speaking of Phaedra, she's fake and unintentionally hilarious with her dumbass comments and overblown high opinion of herself. I LOL when she got busted by her doctor in front of her mother. She so got knocked up a month before she married. How in the world did this so-called educated woman think she was going to get away with that lie while parading in front of Bravo's cameras? Phaedra's foolish and it shows. Barbarian cream.. lol!

The interrogation was great television even though I'm sure some of it was scripted. I loved how the housewives had Sheree's back and for once I think Sheree was speechless to learn the Dr. Tiye was a phony. You'd think a phony could smell another phone from a mile away, guess not. Nene's reaction when she met Dr. Tiye was perfect, he should have left the party after that greeting, so much lulz.

I think this is the best housewives season yet.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 23rd 2010, 4:10 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Sheree is a hot mess just like the rest of them (Kandi is the exception; however, she should rethink that Woody Woodpecker hairstyle of hers), but my god her body tight for a woman in her 40s. I'd kill to have a body as tight as hers, she inspires me to go to the gym to workout.

Season 3 has renewed my love for the Atlanta housewives. I love how they actually act like they are friends instead of constantly fighting with each other like they did in season 2. I also think it's great that their common displeasure in Phaedra has bonded the original housewives.

Speaking of Phaedra, she's fake and unintentionally hilarious with her dumbass comments and overblown high opinion of herself. I LOL when she got busted by her doctor in front of her mother. She so got knocked up a month before she married. How in the world did this so-called educated woman think she was going to get away with that lie while parading in front of Bravo's cameras? Phaedra's foolish and it shows. Barbarian cream.. lol!

The interrogation was great television even though I'm sure some of it was scripted. I loved how the housewives had Sheree's back and for once I think Sheree was speechless to learn the Dr. Tiye was a phony. You'd think a phony could smell another phone from a mile away, guess not. Nene's reaction when she met Dr. Tiye was perfect, he should have left the party after that greeting, so much lulz.

I think this is the best housewives season yet.

oh i definitely agree MTC that Sheree is a hot mess (but I tend to think all of them are) but I guess i should of said she is not as a hotmess as the years past. I couldn't even stand to watch her when she was on, this year she is not so bad and I am glad to see her older daughter.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 23rd 2010, 4:20 pm

mytwocents wrote:

I was thinking the same thing as well... then I remembered... at some point in this season... Nene & Kim get into another knock down drag out on a tour bus. They have probably made up... but I get the feeling maybe not. When either are on that after show with Andy & he asks questions to either of them about the other... they both have a hard time answering the questions... & give simple yes/no answers.

RHOA has grown on me... however, I UBBER HATE their reunion show. This group isnt nearly as forth coming as the other shows. Kim tries to act like nothing she is involved in... cheating, lesbianism, wigs, arguments, ect shouldnt be talked about... yet she displays it all on the show or in the rags or the internet for all to see & read. She absolutely drives me the most nuts of ALL the HOUSEWIVES.

***Had to edit that 2nd to last line... cuz I have no idea wtf I was saying... I guess my internet/TV watching skills over lapped. hee hee

Last edited by Gimme on November 23rd 2010, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkles
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 23rd 2010, 4:24 pm

I agree Sheree has come down a lot, she was intolerable last season!! Was that her football ex that showed up at the party??

Did you see Phaedra's full makeup, to give birth!!! Did she even have fake eyelashes?

But these women are so hilarious, out of all the housewives they are the most entertaining...I like watching them all, but Atlanta is hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 23rd 2010, 4:54 pm

sparkles wrote:
I agree Sheree has come down a lot, she was intolerable last season!! Was that her football ex that showed up at the party??

Did you see Phaedra's full makeup, to give birth!!! Did she even have fake eyelashes?

But these women are so hilarious, out of all the housewives they are the most entertaining...I like watching them all, but Atlanta is hilarious!!

Yes, that was Sheree ex-football playing ex-husband. I do think that Sheree thinks very, very highly of herself, too highly.

I have no words for Phaedra.

Love Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 29th 2010, 6:21 pm

i watched last night and was trying to think of what to write. Well once again i go to my trusty ew.com recap.

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. This year, I'm thankful for Kim's array of colorful and see-through jumpers worn at family functions. I'm thankful that Dr. Tiy-e is delusional enough to believe he's a licensed doctor. And above all, I'm thankful that Phaedra and Apollo's driver has some experience in childcare, since neither parent seems at all interested in the job.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 29th 2010, 7:24 pm

I think that was doctor fraud's last show of the season, thank gawd.

I don't know if I buy that Gregg didnt know he was being taped. It sucks that Nene found out on her first day of work being of all things a gossip reporter. She handled it with humor.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 29th 2010, 9:02 pm

bergen wrote:
i watched last night and was trying to think of what to write. Well once again i go to my trusty ew.com recap.

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. This year, I'm thankful for Kim's array of colorful and see-through jumpers worn at family functions. I'm thankful that Dr. Tiy-e is delusional enough to believe he's a licensed doctor. And above all, I'm thankful that Phaedra and Apollo's driver has some experience in childcare, since neither parent seems at all interested in the job.

Did you know that babies are colder than regular people? Phaedra said so!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   November 29th 2010, 9:34 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
bergen wrote:

did you also know that when you have a c-section and have some "problems with your incision" your husband has to CARRY you around? lol!
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 1st 2010, 11:37 pm

Phaedra has said many crazy things in the short time she's been on. For an educated woman, she sure is stupid.

Kim, Sheree and NeNe were on The Ghost Hunters tonight. They seemed to really get into the investigating. They were a little scared at first but they were right there with Jason and Grant investigating the noises that they were hearing.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 2nd 2010, 5:55 am

bergen wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
bergen wrote:

did you also know that when you have a c-section and have some "problems with your incision" your husband has to CARRY you around? lol!
blech I had 2 csections and after the first one I was up walking around looking for a scale...did NOT want to know after the second haha!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 4th 2010, 10:02 pm

Real_Housewives Wife!

RHOA: Phaedra talk about her pregnancy | Reality Wives realitywives.net/blogs/2010/12/…

2 minutes ago

All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 5th 2010, 7:25 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
Phaedra has said many crazy things in the short time she's been on. For an educated woman, she sure is stupid.

Kim, Sheree and NeNe were on The Ghost Hunters tonight. They seemed to really get into the investigating. They were a little scared at first but they were right there with Jason and Grant investigating the noises that they were hearing.

Darn, I missed this!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 5th 2010, 10:23 pm

That baby crapped on Pheadra
laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 6th 2010, 1:51 am

I'm surprised Phaedra didn't call HazMat to disinfect the house after her baby pooped on her. It was a bit messy.

Kim can't carry a tune in a bucket. How do record producers record her singing with a straight face? I was singing that song better than she was.

Hang in there NeNe. It's always darkest before the dawn.

Was Peter PMSing?
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 6th 2010, 11:52 am

Per the previews for next week... I am over Dwight... he needs to move along. He is a constant shit stirrer... & this particular group needs no additional shit stirring... they manage quite well on their own.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 6th 2010, 12:35 pm

Gimme wrote:
Per the previews for next week... I am over Dwight... he needs to move along. He is a constant shit stirrer... & this particular group needs no additional shit stirring... they manage quite well on their own.

Plus he is scaaaary to look at.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

Gimme wrote:
laugh so hard I crie

Best move of the season. All over her nice expensive ivory outfit. Serves her right, who wears that color when dealing with a newborn?
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 6th 2010, 9:03 pm

Gimme wrote:
laugh so hard I crie

That was the best!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 21st 2010, 9:15 pm

I won't believe it until I see the baby bump or an exclusive announcement in US Weekly.

Quote :
NeNe’s Pregnant…WHAT!?
Posted on December 21, 2010 by Wild World of The Real Housewives

Thanks to mediatakeout.com for this never-saw-this-coming story about NeNe Leakes. NeNe’s pregnant… can you just picture NeNe and KimZ being pregnant together??? This has to be a dream come true for Bravo…

From Mediatakeout.com:

“MediaTakeOut.com has some EXCITING news, NeNe Leakes from the Atlanta Housewives is PREGNANT . . . and guess who the dad is. Actually we DON’T KNOW.
(NeNe will be showing up on the Maury Show…)

Well we’re not the only ones. Cause a well informed snitch tells MediaTakeOut.com that NeNe doesn’t know either. The insider, who told us that NeNe is TWO MONTHS PREGNANT explained, “NeNe suspects that it’s her husband’s child, but she’s been with that man [NFL BALLER CHALES GRANT] too. . . She told her husband that its his, I think they’re going to keep it quiet until they get some kinda DNA test.” New scientific breakthroughs allow a woman to test for PRENATAL paternity between 10 and 13 weeks.”

Greg and NeNe Leakes…weren’t you two divorcing?

NeNe’s jump-off, NFLer Charles Grant

Note to NeNe: How’s this news going over with Bryson?

Link

In addition, rumor has it that NeNe's son Bryson knocked up his girlfriend and NeNe's none to happy about being a grandmother.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 22nd 2010, 9:36 pm

I definitely believe the Bryson rumor, but I'm with you, mytwocents, I am not ready to believe the NeNe rumor just yet.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 22nd 2010, 11:18 pm

I doubt that NeNe is pregnant but I can believe that her son got his girlfriend pregnant.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 23rd 2010, 8:29 am

Eww, that boy looks too much like her son.

They are also reports that she's dating Tyler Perry lol.

Who writes this stuff? It's the price of fame I guess.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   December 23rd 2010, 10:16 am

Tyler Perry, lol!
Back to top Go down
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 4th 2011, 8:29 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:

OMG I so agree about Phaedra, how can she go around and not know how far along she was and telling people her baby was like 8lbs at 6 or 7 months. Then she gets pi$$ed because they were all interested in her due date. Crap i would be talking about her too. I mean seriously just tell everyone the truth, you got knocked up before you got married. No big deal it's 2011 not 1950.

Kim is my favorite of the woman. There is just something about her that I love. I think NeNe needs some meds to calm her down. She is the type of person that you have to walk on egg shells when you are around her. You just never know when she will fly off the handle.

I laugh every time Sheree drives me nuts. This woman thinks her poop doesn't stink. I hope someone tells her soon that she can't act! LOL
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 30th 2011, 11:14 pm

Last years reunion show with this group was a bust. I am thinking this year has the potential for being a lot more real.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 8:35 am

If nene is on it, i won't watch. I can not ever stand her voice. It's funny that i actually have grown to like Phaedra.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 9:22 am

NeNe is obsessed with Kim. She can't stop talking about someone that is invisible to her.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 12:24 pm

NeNe has been grating on my last nerve since season two. She was the reason why I almost gave up on this franchise and I hope she doesn't return next season. Her jealousy of Kim, who doesn't have much to be jealous about, is obvious and unbecoming. For once I would love for someone to put NeNe in her place. Other than being a loud and rude, what does she even bring to the show that is worth watching?

Phaedra has turned out to be a fun addition to the show. I started the season hating her, but she has delivered with her crazy talk and she surprised me with her sensitive side when they showed her leaving baby Ayden with the sitter to return to work. I also like how she has her house in order, unlike a few others on the cast; she has a legitimate career and can afford the lifestyle she has no problem flaunting in front of the cameras.

I felt a little bad for Cynthia because she seems like a nice woman, but after watching her go through with the wedding I think she deserves all the misery Peter will continue to bring to her life. Her mother and sister hiding the marriage certificate was their last desperate attempt to convince Cynthia to not marry him - I don't blame them for at least trying even though it looked pathetic on camera. My theory: Cynthia received an offer from Bravo to be on the show when things were good with Peter and she promised Bravo a spectacular wedding. While filming life with Peter started a downward spiral and in order to save face and perhaps secure another season on the show, she married Peter despite all the signs telling her not to. I would have respected Cynthia if she canceled the wedding and worked on her relationship and financial issues with Peter until she had everything resolved.

Peter is an asshole, but he struck gold when he met Cynthia. He knows she’s trying to save face in the media and with Bravo so he will always have the upper hand and say whatever he wants about Cynthia in the media like he did in an interview last week.

Kim is still great for the show. It appears Kroy is all in with her after watching WWHL last night. I think they’re an odd coupling considering Kim has been portrayed as a gold digger. Kroy was a fifth round draft pick in 2008 and his average salary is about $400,000 a year, not the income I would expect Kim to be attracted to. Maybe their relationship is the real deal, hope we get to see more of it next season. I also can’t wait to see Kim taking care of an infant.

Sheree has been MIA the last few weeks. I’m not sure what else she has to offer to justify her return next season. Same with Kandi. I love that she’s an independent woman with a real career, but she’s boring and would not be missed if she doesn’t return.

Looking forward to the reunion. I'll keep my expectations low since last year's reunion was a dud.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 12:52 pm

I ended up loving Phaedra by seasons end.
Kandi I will always love... she is honest & up front with out being rude.
I agree about Sheree... she was MIA most episodes. However, she certainly doesnt seem a bitter as previous seasons... & where is the She by Sheree line???
oh... & I think Sheree is going through menopause... she was fanning herself a lot.
Nene... I think she is done. From the sounds of it. Someone said she was ubber pissed on twitter last night. Nene most definitely came on this year pissed the hell off. It didnt take much to piss her off at any given time.
Kim.. is is a hot mess, from start to finish. She gets on my nerves every damn time she is on.
I think mytwocents might be on to something with Cynthia... my heart ached for her last night. I am betting she cried when she saw her mother & sister so upset.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 1:44 pm

I ended up liking Phaedra by the end of the season too.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 6:38 pm

me too and as a former nene fan...i still say psssh begone with her!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 7:38 pm

rallen wrote:
me too and as a former nene fan...i still say psssh begone with her!

I dont follow her but I saw someone say she was off the chain on twitter last night.

oh... she is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice. They say she is hell on wheels there too. Apparently, she believes she is a Sooooper Staaaaa now... moving to LA in such. The kicker is Gregs children from a previous marriage coming out of the wood work telling their story.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 9:45 pm

I liked Nene in the first season but wow this season she has been awful and actually even though she is an attractive woman, she has looked physically ugly this season when she was behaving so badly, narcissistic(ly), and like a big jerk. Her ego is out of control and makes her extremely repugnant.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   January 31st 2011, 10:06 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I liked Nene in the first season but wow this season she has been awful and actually even though she is an attractive woman, she has looked physically ugly this season when she was behaving so badly, narcissistic(ly), and like a big jerk. Her ego is out of control and makes her extremely repugnant.

yeah I agree. Nene went through ups n downs with me. At first I sympathisized with her where Greg was concerned... & maybe her personal private world falling apart on film was the catalyst for this behavior... but yeah it was over the top & most times out of line. I was surprised to see how all the women on the show & even close friends did not in any way make excuses for her.

crap... hit send to fast

In the end... it was a complete turn off. And just didnt get where she was going with her anger.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 2nd 2011, 1:53 am

Quote :
The season finale of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" broke viewership records for Bravo.

Quote :
Season 3 of "Atlanta" also was the franchise's
most-watched season ever, averaging 3.5 million total viewers, including
2.4 million in the demo.

Link

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 2nd 2011, 7:22 am

Really??? Atlanta?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   February 2nd 2011, 5:07 pm

bergen wrote:
Really??? Atlanta?

These were my exact thoughts! lol I love Kim and everything (Tardy for the Party is my text ringtone.) but I don't think they're the best franchise at all. I'll be interested to see if one of the other cities coming up, NY and OC I believe, can dethrone them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of Atlanta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: