View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Raising Sextuplets   June 12th 2009, 11:59 pm

Did anybody watch this show? Man oh man, I'm not sure about the dad here - he doesn't really seem to be equipped with the right demeanor to handle six babies at once. The mom seems better suited towards it, but handling them by herself at times seems to be too much at the age the kids are at (them running away, etc.) The show didn't grab me the way J & K + 8 did in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Raising Sextuplets   June 13th 2009, 1:33 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Did anybody watch this show? Man oh man, I'm not sure about the dad here - he doesn't really seem to be equipped with the right demeanor to handle six babies at once. The mom seems better suited towards it, but handling them by herself at times seems to be too much at the age the kids are at (them running away, etc.) The show didn't grab me the way J & K + 8 did in the beginning.

I was planning on watching this show but totally forgot about it. Hopefully, they'll play a rerun of it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Liann
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Raising Sextuplets   June 13th 2009, 1:52 am

I'll try to see this. What I WANT to see is two youngish parents freaked out not knowing what to do or how to handle 6 babies all the while somehow making it happen.

I want a realistic view where the parents are like "HOLY SHIT!", what did we do?????.

I want to see them learn things and share moments of of one on one moments that show they are attached to each individual child as opposed to looking at them as a unit.

It would also be really nice if they admitted the state helps them out with food and housing and that the show about them is primarily about generating revenue to pay for diapers.

I just want honesty. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Raising Sextuplets   June 13th 2009, 6:06 am

You may want that Liann but I doubt you will get it for long. Any family that gets watched like that changes. Have seen it with all the reality TV families.

PostSubject: Re: Raising Sextuplets   

Back to top Go down

Raising Sextuplets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: