Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Bachelorette Media   May 19th 2009, 7:55 am

Chris Harrison Blog:
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' season premiere
May 19, 2009, 02:03 AM | by Chris Harrison

Categories: 'The Bachelor', 'The Bachelorette', Reality TV, Things That Are Awesome!

Well hello, my friends -- oh how I've missed you. Just look what you people have done to me: This time last year I had never even blogged before and now I Twitter. I Twitter! What has happened to me? I'm so hip next thing you know I'll be wearing Ed Hardy shirts and riding a motorcycle. (By the way guys, if that's your thing no offense -- women really love that!) The last season was so mentally and emotionally draining I wasn't really sure I was ready to jump back in the water so quickly with another season. I arrived the first night and found Jillian getting her makeup done. She hopped up with that infectious smile of hers and gave me a big hug. She was a breath of fresh air, and I knew right then we were ready to go again. I've done so many interviews where I've tried to describe what's so great about Jillian; the best way to sum it all up is what you see is what you get. She's the real deal and any of these guys will be lucky to end up with her -- and I'm truly hoping that happens. Notice I said hoping: For the first time in Bachelor/Bachelorette history, the show is premiering while we're still in production. So if somebody tells you they know how all this ends, you should also ask them for future lottery ticket numbers.

I'm sure you noticed we are back in the same house. I love shooting at this house; not only is it close to where I live, but it looks great on TV. Once again, huge props to the art department and lighting for making everything look so fantastic. I wish you all could meet the small army that works so hard to make this show so good. The first night is always a long one and this one was no different. We did have one little twist for Jillian: About half way through the night, I brought five more guys in. I really didn't think much of this, that is until I saw everybody's reaction. I figured it would be fun and Jillian would be excited -- the more the merrier, right? The original 25 guys got pretty territorial, and Jilli got a bit overwhelmed. I think she had just gotten a handle on everything when I threw her the curve ball. She ended up handling it like a pro and that's a good thing, because she ended up keeping most of the new guys.

Speaking of, lets talk about the guys and the cocktail party. (Hold on, 'cause here comes a bunch of random thoughts about the guys and the night.) "On a scale of one to Bilbro... I'm Bilbro." Greg, I'm gonna miss you the most of all. Greg was certainly not the one for Jilli, but damn he would have been outstanding entertainment. Brian, "Hot tub Harris"... great line. That's gonna stick. Kyle, if your gonna roll up on The Bachelorette in a Members Only jacket, you can't think you have game -- you better have major game. No rose for Kyle, and we lost our only member. Greg and Mike challenge each other to a break off -- not since the '80s has such a battle been waged. Know this people: The rec center not only wasn't saved this time, it burned to the ground. In the end, in my humble breakin' opinion, Greg did get served and Mike stomped the yard. (Can somebody get Kyle's Members Only jacket for me please?)

Tanner P's foot fetish... Let me tell you, at this point Jillian didn't know anything about his odd desires. Don't worry -- this story isn't over yet! You can bet your left pinky toe on that. Dave got the first impression rose -- what a perfect example of what a great women Jilli is. Dave really fell all over himself trying to speak when he got out of the limo, and I think Jillian knew his ego had taken a bit of a shot and he was embarrassed. Jillian really gave him a shot in the arm by giving him the first impression rose. Class move, Jilli! Wondering what you guys think of Wes and his song for Jillian. I know some of the guys were put off, but it worked on Jillian, and isn't that what really matters most?

The first rose ceremony was one of the weirdest scenes I've ever walked into on this show. It felt like there were 50 guys in that room. I know it's only five more than normal, but it just felt very crowded in there. We went from 30 down to 20, so obviously the numbers are going to be a little different each week. This, oddly enough, really changed the show. (We'll discuss this more in the upcoming weeks.) Let me say this before I go, after nineteen roses I know you were confused, and thank God I was there to let you know there was one final rose left. What would you do without me? Wait, don't answer that! I need the job. It's good to be back, and I'm glad you're back with me. It's a great season and I think you'll all enjoy the ride.

LINK
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   May 19th 2009, 7:56 am

Gosh is he funny.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   May 20th 2009, 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
ecatcool
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   May 26th 2009, 5:47 am

I can't seem to make links, but US Weekly had a story this week that one of the former bachelorettes Jen Schefft just got married. They also had a tiny picture of Andrew and his wife and child. Very cute. 
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   May 26th 2009, 6:01 am

ecatcool wrote:
I can't seem to make links, but US Weekly had a story this week that one of the former bachelorettes Jen Schefft just got married. They also had a tiny picture of Andrew and his wife and child. Very cute. 

Yeah, I saw that posted in one of these threads. Can't remember which one.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   May 26th 2009, 9:41 pm

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': Episode 2

May 26, 2009, 01:03 AM | by Chris Harrison
Categories: 'The Bachelorette', Things That Are Awesome!

If you're new to this blog, and it appears we have some new readers, I usually start off by answering or responding to some of your comments. But this week I want to start by letting you know I'm writing this the night before our final rose ceremony. By the time you read this, the season will be officially wrapped. This is the first time in the history of the show we have still been in production while the show is on the air. Now, on to your comments.
Teacher, you are correct -- I am not a master of the written or spoken word. I should be better with my grammar and set a better example for my kids. Just not sure that ain't gonna happen... oops! No, it didn't rain before episode one. This is where TV and common sense run in different directions: The director wants the driveway wet so it looks good on TV. Meanwhile, wardrobe puts Jillian in a full-length light colored gown. Not a good combination. What you guys didn't see is when Jillian was walking in and out of the house, I was trailing behind her holding her dress off the wet cement so it wouldn't get trashed. It didn't help much. Somebody mentioned at rose ceremonies that names are written on the roses to help Jillian know who to call. Not true, but that's a really cool idea. Not sure the art department would be up for that little plan. For those who asked, you can find me on twitter @chrisbharrison. Sorry, just not up to the Facebook challenge yet -- baby steps. Glad to see there's still some outraged haters out there. I'd hate to think that everybody was happy and content. Oh, and not sure what you meant by asking if I like to get wet like Jeff Probst -- but all of a sudden I felt as creeped out as Jillian's feet. Now, on to episode 2!
addCredit("Adam Larkey/ABC")

It's always fun to move the guys into the outhouse, or "bunkhouse" as these guys end up calling it. It's not a huge surprise, but this season moving 20 guys into that space was pretty funny. It was so packed in there they were sleeping in single bunks right next to each other. One outdoor shower and one bathroom -- stuff we would never do to the group of women, sorry fellas. I know you love the behind the scenes tidbits, so here's a bunch from this episode you won't read or hear about anywhere else. The group race for Jillian was fun. Pretty funny leaving Michael up on the balcony, as he was acting all cocky expecting the rose. Wes ended up winning the competition and dinner. More importantly, this is also where the guys begin to question his motives and intentions. One of the coolest dates this year (especially for Jillian, given that she's such a country fan) was the concert with Martina McBride. The date started out with Jillian looking sexy driving off with Jake in this purple Stingray. What you didn't see that wasn't so sexy was Jillian having to sit on three pillows so we could see her on camera and she could see over the steering wheel. Turns out, Martina is a big fan of the show and really wanted to be a part of it. We had conference calls where Martina was pitching ideas on how to get involved in the date. She was awesome on stage and awesome to deal with. Thanks Martina!
On the group date, Mike ran into the ocean in a bikini. He actually bought those off of some random guy on the beach for $10. Jillian thought that was very funny, and he ended up getting the rose for it. (Running in a bikini, funny... Brian going full nude at the party, not so much. We'll discuss that more later.) Many of you commented on Tanner P. and his foot fetish. The truth about his obsession came out in this episode. I talked to Jillian today, and she told me she found it unique and kind of funny, not creepy. They laughed and had fun with it, unlike Brian going full frontal at the party. Okay, let's just deal with that now. Jillian put it best in the deliberation room -- sorry you didn't get to see that this week; we just had too much stuff to cram into the show. Jillian said she likes to have fun and wants to see the guys be themselves, but there's a line of decency and it was crossed. There's fun and cute, and then there's a lack of respect -- and unfortunately for Brian, his choice was the latter. Jillian felt very uncomfortable, and in the end that helped her decision in sending him home. On a personal note, that's just not something I ever need to see again. Brian was right -- the skinny dip did volumes separating him from the rest of the guys.
One little surprise for Jillian and the guys during the cocktail party was the vote. Tensions were already running a little high, and I don't think the ballot box helped. At the time I kind of thought Brad would get the most votes, but he didn't get any. Juan really started to rub some of the guys the wrong way but Jillian decided to save him. One thing I didn't mention on the show is that I got one vote to be sent home -- that was pretty funny. In closing, I'd like to say I hope you or your significant other isn't hung like a "light switch," and on a scale from zero to Bilbro, I hope you're all feeling Bilbro! See ya next week, and I will continue to read all of your comments -- the good, bad and the ugly
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 2nd 2009, 6:39 pm

Trista Sutter Blogs About The Bachelorette: Foot Fetishes, Unicorns & the Closet?

It's just so damn long to post, here's the link

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b127099_trista_sutter_blogs_about_bachelorette.html
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 8th 2009, 12:50 pm

chrisbharrison The blog is done and its packed full of info this week. As for Dave... you'll all have plenty to talk about tomorrow.. I don't blame Ohio!

half a minute ago from web (twitter)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 9th 2009, 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 9th 2009, 11:32 pm

Thanks so much for posting this, Jack'd. Trista's blogs are actually fun to read and on target.
Back to top Go down
mad

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 10th 2009, 12:59 am

Kiptyn: Can't Kiss

lol, It's true.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 10th 2009, 1:07 am

I love Trista and loved reading her blog...thanks for posting it! I agreed with a lot of what she said...especially what she said about Kiptyn!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 13th 2009, 5:14 pm

Now this is some good "poop". Are they implying that Jesse had a g/f when he hooked up with Deanna or Holly, hmmm...

DeAnnaPappas@HollyDurst AstroChicks is interviewing Jesse on Sun, says he giving the dirt on the Bach'ette......please, he doesn't know anything!!about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

HollyDurst@DeAnnaPappas ps... Jesse knows nothing about what's going on this season. Is he gonna talk about the guys having gf's JUST like he had one!about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 13th 2009, 6:29 pm

oh... wish I had a 'stab in the back' emo
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 14th 2009, 7:36 am

Jack'd wrote:
Now this is some good "poop". Are they implying that Jesse had a g/f when he hooked up with Deanna or Holly, hmmm...

DeAnnaPappas@HollyDurst AstroChicks is interviewing Jesse on Sun, says he giving the dirt on the Bach'ette......please, he doesn't know anything!!about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

HollyDurst@DeAnnaPappas ps... Jesse knows nothing about what's going on this season. Is he gonna talk about the guys having gf's JUST like he had one!about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

I saw that too, Jack'd and was WOWed by it!!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 14th 2009, 11:52 am

Nothing like scorned lovers to spill secrets lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 14th 2009, 11:54 am

Diva wrote:
Nothing like scorned lovers to spill secrets lol!

Yep, meow!! snark, snark!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   June 15th 2009, 6:24 am

Jack'd wrote:

Hmmmm It's obvious that they intentionally wrote that for fans to see. The question is, "Why"?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 27th 2009, 12:11 am

He is so cute!

Although they haven't been on TV for a while, former "Bachelorette" Trista Rehn Sutter and her husband of nearly six years, Ryan Sutter, fed flamingos with their son Max at Busch Gardens in Tampa.The Sutters are the only known members of a reality dating TV series whose relationship has survived past the contractual obligations.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0V6sC4vO6

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 27th 2009, 1:53 am

That is very nice to see/read.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 27th 2009, 6:28 am

i just love them, i was scared there was going to be a mention of jasons engagement...this ia a pleasant surprise!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 27th 2009, 1:40 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

He is so cute!

Although they haven't been on TV for a while, former "Bachelorette" Trista Rehn Sutter and her husband of nearly six years, Ryan Sutter, fed flamingos with their son Max at Busch Gardens in Tampa.The Sutters are the only known members of a reality dating TV series whose relationship has survived past the contractual obligations.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0V6sC4vO6

This was a fav' couple of mine & only time I watched 'Bachelor/Bachelorette" show...... The perfect fairytale ending & I love happy endings...... clap

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 2:02 pm

What a swing! Former Bachelorette star Deanna Pappas finds a friendly spotter in boyfriend Stephen Stagliano during a golf lesson in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 2:06 pm

BFF Holly and DeAnna are dating the Stag brothers? interesting. They appear happy in that picture.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 2:10 pm

DeAnnaPappas

Yes everyone, it is Stephen.....@MichaelStag brother!! We've been together for a few months now! I love him!!10 minutes ago from UberTwitter

I love my boyfriend! I can't wait for you all to see us together!!!!2:28 AM Oct 28th from UberTwitter

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 2:16 pm

I'm on the NOV cover of Atlanta Magazine!!! Its out now! Hope you can all get a copy!!!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 2:17 pm

Who is he? Deanna loves anyone she dates, well for a bit anyway! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 2:29 pm

Lori wrote:
Who is he? Deanna loves anyone she dates, well for a bit anyway!

That is a good question.I did some research and the only thing the blogs are saying about him is he likes to golf shirtless.LOL! He is the brother of Holly's boyfriend.

HollyDurst

@DeAnnaPappas wahooo!!! I'm glad the cats out of the bag!! ♡17 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 2:53 pm

Michael is from Jillian's season the guy that has a twin at home....if I'm not mistaken, so DeAnna is dating Michael's twin brother Stephen and Holly is dating Michael.

If I recall correctly, Michael was a sweetheart but Jillian thought he was too young to settle down.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 3:00 pm

lovin wrote:
Michael is from Jillian's season the guy that has a twin at home....if I'm not mistaken, so DeAnna is dating Michael's twin brother Stephen and Holly is dating Michael.

If I recall correctly, Michael was a sweetheart but Jillian thought he was too young to settle down.

Thanks lovin I could not remember! You are right Michael sounds like a sweetheart. Here is a tweet between he Holly:

@HollyDurst missing you Lovebug2:57 PM Oct 16th from web in reply to HollyDurst

Cute!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 3:44 pm

DeAnnaPappas
We are so in love! Thanks to @HollyDurst & MichaelStag for hooking us up over the summer! I met my fairy tale ending! ♥ ♥8 minutes ago from UberTwitter
  • DeAnnaPappas
    Stephen & I thank you all for the support!! I will post a blog along with tons of pics on @GetMarried next week for you all to enjoy!9 minutes ago from UberTwitter

• _________________

Back to top Go down
    HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   October 29th 2009, 4:04 pm

HollyDurst

Haha I would totally watch! RT @soph_kate: two best friends.. dating twins?? thats a reality show waiting to happen!!1 minute ago from UberTwitter
    Would you?

Back to top Go down
    Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 6th 2009, 10:10 pm

I'm in LOVE!!
    THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 05, 2009
    DEANNA PAPPAS

It
    all makes sense to me now; all of the pain and heartache that I have
    had to endure in my life. It all led me to the man that I want to spend
    the rest of my life with. In all my past relationships, including the
    one following The Bachelorette, I always had questions on whether I
    would spend the rest of my life with "that person". All of my friends
    who are happily married always said, "When you know...you'll just
    know". I never understood that statement because I never felt one
    hundred percent about any guy I've ever dated. Come on, we all know
    that I have openly wanted my "fairy tale ending" for so long now. But,
    with all the reality shows and all the relationships that spawned from
    them, none of the relationships felt right....until now.

I am
    so excited to tell you all that I am crazy in love!!! I met this
    wonderful man over the summer and have fallen head over heals in love
    with him!! I now understand the statement, "when you know, you know". I
    have never been so sure about any one thing in my entire life
    before...other than this man and this relationship. I am going to marry
    him. I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. I am going to
    have a beautiful family with the man of my dreams. I am finally getting
    my fairy tale ending....

His name is Stephen Stagliano. He is
    the twin brother of Michael Stagliano from the last season of The
    Bachelorette...who coincidentally dates my best friend, Holly Durst.
    Weird web we weave, huh?!?!!?

Me, Stephen, Michael and Holly
    We all coincidentally met through The Bachelorette. Funny how I
    didn't find true love a year ago on the show but, because of the show I
    have been led to my one true love. Stephen is a high school teacher who
    loves to dance and sing, loves to play golf with me, and loves to try
    new things. He is so smart, so genuine, so honest, and has a truly
    loving heart. For the first time in my life, I feel myself with the man
    that I am with. He is everything that I have searched for...for so
    long. This statement is true: when I stopped looking, it happened.
    Just when I was feeling down and thinking that this "love" thing
    would never work out for me, Stephen walked right into my life and
    swept me away! He makes me want to be a better woman and he has brought
    love back into my life! I adore him...I adore the man that he is and
    the man he will be.

I am so happy right now. I am glad to finally be in the best place
    in my life with the man that I love. I give it 6 months...6 months
    before I will need all of your help to plan my very own wedding!!! Wink

Tags: in love, getting married, deanna pappas
    Back to top Go down
    Washed Up
    Famous for being Famous
    Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
    Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 6th 2009, 10:19 pm

Good grief!
    Back to top Go down
    Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 6th 2009, 10:21 pm

That's sweet. I wish them well.
    Back to top Go down
    lovin
    Famous for being Famous
    Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 6th 2009, 11:12 pm

Well I wish her well.....but she certainly falls in love quickly doesn't she? They do make a nice looking couple!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 7th 2009, 4:56 am

That is really bizarre.
    Back to top Go down
    Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 7th 2009, 7:31 am

Good grief is right. I think she's in love with being in love so she has something to blog and tweet about! Rolling Eyes
    Back to top Go down
    bamajen
    All Star
    All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 7th 2009, 8:53 am

Run like hell Stephen, the other way!

GoShorty
    All Star
    All Star

Number of posts : 2103
    Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   November 7th 2009, 9:33 am

DeAnna is one weird woman. That blog or whatever is so over the top...
    I stll can't stand her.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette Media   

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Media
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
    Jump to: