all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   May 28th 2009, 9:46 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Moody wrote:
I can't believe she didn't boot the guy that wants to suck her toes.

I think most of the time they are "encouraged" to keep some wacky ones around to keep fans talking.

Very true. Doesn't Jillian seem a bit stressed this season?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   May 28th 2009, 10:00 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Moody wrote:
I can't believe she didn't boot the guy that wants to suck her toes.

I love to have my big toe sucked dancing banana

Wonderful! I have this vision of Sister Mary Moo Cow Bratgirl having her big toe sucked. If that vision branches off to any of the Saint Joe nuns I had growing up, I'm gonna need serious help lol!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   May 28th 2009, 10:01 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 3rd 2009, 10:05 pm

LOL! I just saw your response.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 10:26 am

Jillian and Jake
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 11:34 am

ooh la la
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 11:40 am

I really like Jake and Kip...but why?? why?? why?? is she keeping that bug-eyed creepy toe sucker??

God forgive me but I want this guy to go home...he gives me the woogies!!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 11:52 am

he'll be gone soon enough. he's there for the comic relief and for stirring the pot.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 11:59 am

I've grown to like his comic relief and stir the pot! (Sorry, Wilde! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 9:07 pm

[quote="Moody"]Possible Final Three SPOILER:

Spoiler:

Well one of them went home. They got that wrong.

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 9:35 pm

When is THAT picture from?? lol, She wore that dress and shoes a couple weeks ago on a group date.
Are we sure it's Jake? Kinda looks like Jesse.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 9th 2009, 9:36 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
I really like Jake and Kip...but why?? why?? why?? is she keeping that bug-eyed creepy toe sucker??

Poor Wildebeest!!! He was very creepy at first, but if you watched last nights show, he went from being very creepy to very worried lol. I kept waiting for the tears to stream down his face. He has a foot fetish, and well I am almost anti-feet lol I think he is pretty harmless...(if you keep your shoes on lol).

I think he has himself in enough trouble now that he will be thinking very little about anyones foot but his own....now that he has it stuck in his mouth!
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 10th 2009, 1:24 am

witchiepoo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Poor Wildebeest!!! He was very creepy at first, but if you watched last nights show, he went from being very creepy to very worried lol. I kept waiting for the tears to stream down his face. He has a foot fetish, and well I am almost anti-feet lol I think he is pretty harmless...(if you keep your shoes on lol).

I think he has himself in enough trouble now that he will be thinking very little about anyones foot but his own....now that he has it stuck in his mouth!

I think he is harmless, too. He seems like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 17th 2009, 7:02 pm

Reid changed his facebook profile picture to a photo of him and Rhianna.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 17th 2009, 7:11 pm

[quote="icecoffee"]
Moody wrote:
Possible Final Three SPOILER:

Spoiler:

Well one of them went home. They got that wrong.

I wouldn't be too sure that you know who doesn't come back! :silent:
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 17th 2009, 9:32 pm

Rhianna doesn't seem to mind his little male problem:)
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 24th 2009, 5:14 am

Wes' MySpace page:

"WOW!! im just as shocked as yall are!! editing can be a bitch!! thanks for your support!! yall are THE BEST"

----------------------------

Could it all be the edit?
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 24th 2009, 7:05 am

i have my theories that even Jillian is on to him. I bet the producers explained the whole thing to her, and she was asked to keep him for the drama. She probably has her heart set on one of the others.

And yes, the editors can make us believe anything.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 24th 2009, 7:59 am

I am not at all surprised that slimy Wes is now trying to spin this as creative editing. Remember, he needs to promote his music. Rolling Eyes I do think that editing played a small part. For example, when we heard the soundbite about having Jillian wrapped around his little finger, I bet that was taken out of context or chopped from a longer quote. However, there was way too much other evidence (eg., full conversations with the other guys) to indicate that he really was being devious and was clearly not there for the right reasons. When you consider the fact that almost all the other guys have commented on his motives and his "split personalities" around them versus when he is with Jillian, it's hard to believe that it's editing. Even though it is a competition and jealousy is involved, I don't think that Jake, Jesse, Tanner, Ed, etc. would all lie or all have the same negative impressions if they werre inaccurate. After all, they spent WAY more time with Wes than Jillian ever did. It's hard to fake the "real you" when you are living with someone 24/7. Also, Chris Harrison sees a lot during filming and he has always been pretty blunt about the cast. Based on his blogs, his opinion of Wes is not great and he seems somewhat regretful that he was unable to be more honest with Jillian.

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 24th 2009, 10:57 am

I am having a hard time with this show this season because it's so contrived.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 24th 2009, 12:32 pm

You keep falling asleep, Moody lol! It's really good this season.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 24th 2009, 3:13 pm

HollyDurstLove
that all the ex gf's are sending me emails supporting EVERYTHING I said
and are glad someone finally said something about the nonsense!25 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Does anyone know what this is all about?

She apparently deleted everyone off of her facebook.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   June 24th 2009, 3:26 pm

Does this have something to do with the fact that lots of these guys have girlfriends back home?
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 4th 2010, 6:36 am

Moody wrote:

Julien

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Currently Resides in: San Diego, CA

Body Of Missing San Diego Man Reportedly Found
November 4, 2010

Julien Hug Appeared On 2009 Season Of 'The Bachelorette'

SAN DIEGO -- 10News has learned that a body found in a remote area off Highway 74 in Riverside County on Wednesday was Julien Hug, a San Diego man who appeared as a contestant on 'The Bachelorette' TV show, according to a Hug family friend.
Authorities from San Diego and Riverside Counties had conducting their search near Joshua Tree National Park for Julien Hug, who disappeared on Monday.
Julien Hug is a former contestant from the 2009 season of 'The Bachelorette' and son of well-known San Diego restaurateur, Bertrand Hug.

Bertrand Hug told 10News Julien was on his way to help manage the family's newest restaurant in Palm Desert, Augusta Modern. He said two days ago his son's phone went dead while he was driving somewhere on Highway 74 in Riverside County, which was the last time anyone had heard from him.
10News learned that the Riverside County Sheriff's Department had located a body near a vehicle similar to Julien's in a remote off-roading area about 45 miles off Highway 74 known as Pinyon Pines.
Late Wednesday, a family spokesperson confirmed to 10News that the body was that of Julien Hug.
At this time, it was unknown how Julien Hug died, but authorities said they should know by Friday.

http://www.10news.com/news/25628643/detail.html
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 4th 2010, 8:07 am

OMG this is horrible!!!!

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 4th 2010, 9:19 am

Sad.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 4th 2010, 9:26 am

Oh that is awful. I think I remember him and liked him.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 4th 2010, 4:05 pm

Very sad.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 5th 2010, 11:22 am

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: 'Bachelorette' Star Julien Hug Shot Himself, Says Friend

Quote :
Former Bachelorette contestant Julien Hug drove into the middle of a rugged Californian desert before shooting himself in the head, according to a friend of the late 35-year-old San Diego man.

Speaking exclusively to RadarOnline.com, Tom Ulrich said: "I'm completely in shock. When my FBI friends told me Julien shot himself in the head, I fell to my knees in disbelief."

"This is a heavy day for us here," Ulrich says as he dined at Mille Fleurs restaurant - which is owned by Julien's family - early Friday morning. "With all the wealth and privilege Julien had, I can't imagine why he would take his own life. I can't believe this has happened. Why oh why would such a beautiful man take his own life?"

Ulrich was a dear friend of Hug's as well as a regular patron at the family owned restaurant in Rancho Santa Fe. "Bertrand and Denise (Julien's parents) must be in shock. My heart goes out to them."

"He was their only son," Ulrich said. "They must be devastated. They are usually here at the restaurant most nights, hanging out and laughing with everyone. Tonight, it's just not the case. No one has seen or spoken to Bertrand or Denise. My hear goes out to them. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through."

Ulrich owns a local business near Mille Fleurs and remembers the good old times he spent with Hug.

"He was the life of this place. He could make a mean Mai-Tai and have you coming back for round four," Ulrich tells us. "He was something special. A true gentleman and a respected man. I will miss him and the good times we shared. I loved that boy."

Other sources have confirmed to RadarOnline.com the shock over Hug's suicide.

"It's unbelievable and heartbreaking," a Mille Fleurs employee tells us. "You just never know what goes on inside someones mind."

Hug's body was found was found near a highway in Southern California on Wednesday - 90 miles southeast of Los Angeles - but wasn't retrieved until Thursday morning because of the terrain and lack of light, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department said in a statement.

No foul play is suspected even though the cause of death has not yet been determined, authorities said.

"I heard the kid had some issues and was battling some personal demons," Ulrich tells RadarOnline.com. "Whatever the case may be, his life was precious. He could have gone to his parents or anyone in this tight-knit community and asked for help. Everyone would have bent over backwards to help that man. I'm just so saddened."

Hug, who competed in Season 5 of The Bachelorette which featured Jillian Harris, had dinner with his parents at their home Sunday evening before heading to Palm Desert where he moved three months ago to manage the family's newest restaurant, Augusta Modern.

When he did not show up for work Monday morning, the family contacted authorities and a missing person's report was filed.

"That must have been a gut check for Bertrand and Denise," Ulrich says. "People had been noticing a slight change in Julien's attitude in the past few weeks. He looked a bit sad but nothing not to be overly concerned about. But parents know best and I'm sure his folks knew more."

Friends are remembering Hug as a selfless adventurer and affable host.

"He knew each person by name and said hello to everyone who walked in this door," Ulrich says. "He was that personable. He was that genuine. Damn, I will miss him."

Mille Fleurs was lined wall-to-wall with flowers from local residents and business owners expressing condolences for the late Hug.

"This is a community that sticks together through the thick and thin," Ulrich says. "Look at this place. Flowers are everywhere. People are here. We all love Julien and his family."

Randy Beecher, the restaurants pianist, played beautiful melodies in Hug's memory. Some of the songs he played were "Someone To Watch Over Me" by George Gershwin, "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra and "Clocks" by Coldplay.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," Beecher tells RadarOnline.com. "I'm feeling nothing but love, sympathy and compassion for Julien and his family. I've been playing here for years and I'm torn. I love him. I love his family. He will be missed."

People were hugging, kissing each other and even crying as they entered the restaurant Thursday night and early Friday morning---as the grieved over the loss of Hug.

"This is what he meant to people," Ulrich said. "He touched everyone in this room. And make no mistake, we will all miss that beautiful and courageous man."

In an obituary, longtime family friend and Rancho Santa Fe businesswoman Jenny Craig recounted how Julien took his mother Denise sky diving for her 60th birthday.

"They flew in tandem and she said it was the most exhilarating thing she had ever experienced," said Craig.

"She was so tickled. That will be one of the highlights in her memory book."

Photos posted on Julien Hug's Facebook page show the reality star driving a motorcycle and skydiving.

Officials are waiting for the Coroner's Report to determine the exact cause of death.

Readers seeking support and information about suicide prevention can contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-interview-bachelorette-star-julien-hug-shot-himself-says-friend
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 5th 2010, 2:32 pm

How very sad. This is the first I heard he took his own life.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 5th 2010, 5:20 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
How very sad. This is the first I heard he took his own life.

I just now found out as well. I never watched that season but I am sad nonetheless. Sad
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 5th 2010, 8:36 pm

how horrible. why would someone take their own life, it just seem like things are that bad.

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 7:27 am

That's so shocking. He must have been suffering from some type of mental illness. His poor parents.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 9:07 am

http://www.freep.com/article/20101106/ENT03/101106007/1038/Coroner-Bachelorette-contestant-Hug-shot-self

-------snip--------

A family spokeswoman, Audrey Doherty, said Friday that Julien Hug left his parents a letter explaining he was suffering from depression and felt suicide was the only way out

---snip---

His poor parents. I wonder if any other family members ever commit suicide? It's hard to imagine the desperation this young man must have felt to take such a drastic measure. You know? To feel like the only way to resolve whatever demons he struggled with had to be death?
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 12:43 pm

this is so very sad. i have a very dear friend who's son, Nate took his life 3 years ago at the age of 20. He battled depression for many years and just couldn't take it anymore. he did have support from family and friends but even that wasn't enough. the pain and suffering a family goes through following a suicide is unimaginable.

i don't remember who this man was and didn't follow the show that year but my heart goes out to his family. his pain and suffering are over but theirs is just beginning and its a long hard road. it truly breaks my heart.

Tonight, i am going to a "Celebration of Nate" it's a yearly dinner we have on his birthday to not remember his death but to celebrate his life.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17012

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 6:53 pm

That's nice that they have a yearly dinner on Nate's birthday and I love the fact that his life will be celebrated instead of mourning his death.

The man that caught the garter at my wedding, hung himself the next week in his basement. His wife found him, no note left. She later found out that he was so in debt from gambling, he thought it was easier to end his life than face the consequences, unbelievable.

Speedy, who is that in your avi? That baby is so wide eyed & tiny. Almost looks like a doll, adorable.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 9:29 pm

Julien's Dad speaks -

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 9:38 pm

Julien's Girlfriend, Jennifer Bell speaks.

In a tear-filled interview Julien Hug's live-in girlfriend told RadarOnline.com the Bachelorette star was misunderstood by most people and that the couple was planning to wed.

Jennifer Bell broke down sobbing throughout the interview as she told RadarOnline.com that Hug was a "free spirit...a pure man--nothing but pure goodness.Ē

Bell alluded to a secret pain that Hug was suffering from, a pain that ended his life. Hugís father confirmed RadarOnline.comís earlier report that the Bachelorette contestant committed suicide.

Hug, 35, was found dead near a highway in Southern California on Wednesday. His death stunned the TV world and left everyone, including Bell, simply asking "Why?"

Crying hysterically, Bell, 35, told RadarOnline.com that she lived with Hug for the past two years. They knew each other for a year before they began dating. "We were the light of each other's life. Everyone, I mean everyone loved this man. We lived together in San Diego, in a beautiful condo," she said.

"This is beyond painful. We've been together for two amazing years.

"He was so misunderstood in many ways. People wanted him to be this Bachelorette star. That TV show was not even one percent of who he was.

read the rest here -

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-interview-bachelorette-star-julien-hugs-live-girlfriend-he-was-so
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 9:41 pm

That was heartbreaking to watch.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   November 6th 2010, 11:13 pm

Jack'd wrote:
That's nice that they have a yearly dinner on Nate's birthday and I love the fact that his life will be celebrated instead of mourning his death.

The man that caught the garter at my wedding, hung himself the next week in his basement. His wife found him, no note left. She later found out that he was so in debt from gambling, he thought it was easier to end his life than face the consequences, unbelievable.

Speedy, who is that in your avi? That baby is so wide eyed & tiny. Almost looks like a doll, adorable.

Yes, his life is a celebration indeed! thank you! Had a really nice dinner and actually sat with Little Nate, Nate's nephew who was born 1 month after he died. Now, HE is a celebration of his uncles life!

that's so sad about your friend. Financial despiration is one of the leading causes of suicide among many others.

the baby in my avatar is little Naia. she's one of my premie patients. she's 4 months now! isn't she just the sweetest thing? i think that pic is a couple months old.

back on topic - that video is just breaks my heart. I can't even imagine how his parents and girlfriend must feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.   

Back to top Go down

Meet the Bachelors - to abuse, sleuth, love, lust, hate etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: