View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   November 15th 2010, 7:04 pm

I know Jen wasn't the Bachelorette, but I didn't think this needed a new thread.

It's a girl!

Former Bachelorette Jen Schefft and husband Joe Waterman welcomed their first child, Mae Elizabeth Waterman, on Saturday, November 13.

"She was 7-pounds even at 20 inches," Schefft tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. "She and her mommy are home now and doing great!"

It's a storybook beginning for baby Mae. In October, Schefft, 34, showed Us around her Alice in Wonderland-themed nursery.

The Chicago PR-exec filled the room with shabby-chic furniture, including a $1,200 iron crib from PoshTots. "There are stenciled flowers, a teapot on the table and even the lights are colored with moss," Schefft revealed.

"It's the nicest room in the house!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/former-bachelorette-jen-schefft-welcomes-a-baby-girl-20101511
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   November 15th 2010, 7:29 pm

wow congrats to Jen and Joe on there new and first daughter
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   November 15th 2010, 8:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I know Jen wasn't the Bachelorette, but I didn't think this needed a new thread.

It's a girl!

Former Bachelorette Jen Schefft and husband Joe Waterman welcomed their first child, Mae Elizabeth Waterman, on Saturday, November 13.

"She was 7-pounds even at 20 inches," Schefft tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. "She and her mommy are home now and doing great!"

It's a storybook beginning for baby Mae. In October, Schefft, 34, showed Us around her Alice in Wonderland-themed nursery.

The Chicago PR-exec filled the room with shabby-chic furniture, including a $1,200 iron crib from PoshTots. "There are stenciled flowers, a teapot on the table and even the lights are colored with moss," Schefft revealed.

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/former-bachelorette-jen-schefft-welcomes-a-baby-girl-20101511

Congrats to Jen and her husband. She used to be my absolute favorite until her season of the Bachelorette and her screwing Jerry over pissed me the f off! Jack'd she was the bachelorette...season 3 I believe!

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   November 15th 2010, 8:26 pm

lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

It's a girl!

Congrats to Jen and her husband. She used to be my absolute favorite until her season of the Bachelorette and her screwing Jerry over pissed me the f off! Jack'd she was the bachelorette...season 3 I believe!

Oh yea, that's right, I forgot. I just remember her with Andrew and forgot about when they broke up and she got a second chance as the Bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: