View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 2:53 am

jeremycadeRT @AubreyODay: awe, love me some ed. im so happy he won! I have a feeling you won't be after next week...just a hunch! ;-)19 minutes ago from TwitterFon

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 2:55 am

Jeremy
@tristasutter send me a dm with ur email address tomorrow if u have time. Got something to tell you that you will want to hear...29 minutes ago from TwitterFon in reply to tristasutter
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 6:30 am

why can't that guy just mind his own damn business.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 7:01 am

Did anyone else see Melissa and Ty in People Magazine (this weeks). I was really surprised to hear that he had been prepared to ask her for her hand in marriage BEFORE she went on the Bachelor, and then was there for her right after the show was over. I wonder if part of the problem with her and Jason's "communication" was that not only did Jason want Molly, Ty was after Melissa. Good dirt!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 7:25 am

Maybe, the Bachelor was an acting gig for Melissa. The whole thing was one big act. I am so cynical when it comes to that show. I think many people have sig. others and go on that show for exposure.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 3:55 pm

I'm so sick of Jeremy - why doesn't he just get a life instead of poking his nose into Ed and Jillian's. No one cares what Jeremy has to say - go back to being a lawyer. Good grief....
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 4:52 pm

ABC pulled the ATFR video already. I wanted to watch and it is ........gone!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 5:16 pm

I recorded it I think

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 5:32 pm

I'm going to see if it's on demand. Makes me wonder why they pulled it all so quickly.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 30th 2009, 6:38 pm

Moody wrote:
Did anyone else see Melissa and Ty in People Magazine (this weeks). I was really surprised to hear that he had been prepared to ask her for her hand in marriage BEFORE she went on the Bachelor, and then was there for her right after the show was over. I wonder if part of the problem with her and Jason's "communication" was that not only did Jason want Molly, Ty was after Melissa. Good dirt!

Yes, I did read that article...he(Tye) said he called in January and asked her to marry him and she was engaged to Jason and hung up on him! He called her back and said he'd wait for her.
Well, whatever. It's all good now!
Melissa did look very different on ATFR...she's in a whole different world now. It wouldn't surprise me if she'd had botox done on her face...it's such a way of life for many stars.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 31st 2009, 5:46 am

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=073009_09

Thursday, July 30, 2009

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
TRANSCRIPT FROM THE JUNE 29 "THE BACHELORETTE" TELECONFERENCE WITH JILLIAN HARRIS AND ED SWIDERSKI

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE JUNE 29 "THE BACHELORETTE"
TELECONFERENCE WITH HAPPY COUPLE JILLIAN HARRIS AND ED SWIDERSKI
AS WELL AS ELIMINATED BACHELORS KIPTYN LOCKE AND REID ROSENTHAL

Jillian's bling Wink

A few other housekeeping things for those of you who like to know these things. Jillian's dress last night was by Cennamo, that's C-E N as in Nancy N as in Nancy A-M as in Mary O Couture. It's a vintage dress. Her necklace was by Nadri, N-A-D-R-I. And her knockout ring, which is worth $60,000, is from Neil Lane. It's a diamond and platinum ring, set with a pear-shaped diamond weighing 2.05 karats.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 31st 2009, 7:09 am

I actually thing Melissa looked, in that interview, more like the photo of her they used for The Bachelor. She didn't have fake eyelashes on, which makes a big difference in her appearance. I am so glad that everyone involved in the Jason fiasco is better off and happier today (yes, Jason and Molly included)!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 31st 2009, 8:46 am

Something doesn't add up at all.

If Melissa's boyfriend Tye asked her to marry him in January...that has to mean she was talking to him while she was engaged to Jason.
Why would any man ask someone to marry him if he wasn't seeing her or talking to her for a while???

Anyway, I remember reading one article and Jason said that it was a mutual decision to break-up (before the ATFR) he also said she was acting different when they got off the show and he sensed she didn't feel the same way as she did on the show.

So all this sob story about her having her heart broken on national TV...well, if you ask me I believe it was all scripted and a bunch of hogwash. 🇳🇴

My heart is turned off to these phony love shows...no more feeling sorry for any of them.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 31st 2009, 12:29 pm

Now Wilde, on this issue I agree 100% with you good posting
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 31st 2009, 3:08 pm

🇳🇴 I hope for Jillian's sake this is not true.

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelorette Winner’s New Man Still Texting Ex-Girlfriend!EXCLUSIVE: Bachelorette Winner’s New Man Still Texting Ex-Girlfriend!

Jillian Harris is engaged to Ed Swiderski after giving him her heart and the final rose on The Bachelorette but while she’s made her commitment, he’s still texting his ex-girlfriend, RadarOnline.com has discovered!

Even during filming, while competing for Jillian’s love, Ed was texting and emailing Bethany Steffen, his very recent ex, multiple sources told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“He broke off his relationship with Bethany just a week before he began shooting The Bachelorette but soon resumed contact with her via texts and emails,” a source told RadarOnline.com.

And one source says the texts were more than platonic, and described them as sexy.

After The Bachelorette shooting wrapped and Swiderski had secretly won the final rose from Jillian he was still sexting (yes, sexting) Bethany, say the sources. “When the episode aired showing Ed as the winner and he and Jillian agreeing to marry, Bethany was stunned,” one of the sources said. “Ed’s sexy messages to Bethany certainly aren’t of the kind a happily engaged man should be sending.”

Swiderski presented himself as a swinging single guy on The Bachelorette. In fact, he’d actually been in a seven-year- relationship that ended in late 2008, a source said. He then rebounded into an intense four-month-long affair with Bethany before leaving for Los Angeles to film The Bachelorette. He broke off communication with Bethany before the show, effectively dumping her (but just forgetting to tell her!). But then he resumed contact.

Jillian is planning to move to Swiderski’s hometown of Chicago on September 1. Their wedding plans are underway.

A spokeswoman for The Bachelorette had “no comment” for RadarOnline.com when asked about Swiderski’s two-timing sexts.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-bachelorette-winner%E2%80%99s-new-man-still-texting-ex-girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 31st 2009, 3:14 pm

That could be the breaking story that Reality Steve has been yapping about on Twitter.

But I remember a magazine (I think it was People) article that said that Reid, Kip and Ed were all paid $50K to be on the show.
Who the heck knows what is true anymore with that show?
I am just not going to cry anymore for any of them...it all seems so fake to me now after reading about Melissa and Tye.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 31st 2009, 5:03 pm

I think Reality Steve needs a girlfriend. We know Bachelor is a SHOW, it's fun to pretend it's a real romance, but he gets a kick out of tearing it down.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 1st 2009, 12:45 am

I'm sick of RS and Jeremy trying to stir the pot and I hope things simmer down and Ed and Jillian can be left to themselves and deal with anything they need to deal with privately. Hopefully, they have fulfilled their obligations for ABC contract interviews since the show ended and can now be as private as they care to be....as long as people like RS finds someone else to pick on.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 1st 2009, 7:33 am

Washed Up wrote:
I'm sick of RS and Jeremy trying to stir the pot and I hope things simmer down and Ed and Jillian can be left to themselves and deal with anything they need to deal with privately. Hopefully, they have fulfilled their obligations for ABC contract interviews since the show ended and can now be as private as they care to be....as long as people like RS finds someone else to pick on.
stamped!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 1st 2009, 11:19 am

I read an article yesterday, where, I can't remember now, that said Ed and Jillian are now in Chicago and went to dinner with friends (Natalie, the blonde from Jason's season of the Bachelor, and her new boyfriend, Mike-the baseball guy from this past season!). From the article, it sounds like they are just fine and enjoying life together!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 1st 2009, 7:56 pm

The area Ed lives in seems like such a cool place to hang out. Someone put a link of a promotional video about it online and it just seemed like 'the' place for young professionals.

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 4th 2009, 5:30 am

It's funny that these reality types diss on the fans for not having a life, when they can't seem to let go themselves - Jeremy, I mean. He's two seasons ago now, isn't he?
I was blase at the beginning this year after the last two series, but Jilllian got to me and I found her very appealing, very real and outgoing, and full of life. From what I saw she and Ed look as if they really do care about each other and I wish them well. They're both 'ordinary folks' in one sense, not show-biz types, yet unique and interesting too. I honestly hope they make it, and don't see why they shouldn't. It's sweet to watch their interviews.
To perdition with the rumour-mongers and meanies who love to stir the pot, may they dissolve in their own venom, and learn to mind their own business. I'm tired of the innuendos and negativity and want some blue skies and sunshine, for Jillian and Ed as well as myself!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 5th 2009, 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 5th 2009, 3:43 pm

Oh Gawd I hope that isn't true. Is US weekly reputable or is like a National Enquirer?
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 5th 2009, 4:36 pm

doesn't sound promising for ed and jill.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 5th 2009, 4:37 pm

Jillian is doing great. Doesn't love all the press but she and Ed are fine.about 3 hours ago from TwitterFon

Chris Harrison posted this today.

All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 9th 2009, 12:48 pm

just crap,a woman just wanting to right things is not gonna go do a magazine spread, she is full of crap imo and wanting 15 minutes or revenge which to me wreaks of jealousy and revenge. I say just leave them be...bleh!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 10th 2009, 1:11 am

rallen wrote:
just crap,a woman just wanting to right things is not gonna go do a magazine spread, she is full of crap imo and wanting 15 minutes or revenge which to me wreaks of jealousy and revenge. I say just leave them be...bleh!

ITA. As Jillian said in the GMA interview, why would someone that "cares about Jillian" put out the info to her in such a way? If Ed did wrong, let the women tell Jillian if they want, there is nothing to be gained by anyone by putting it in the tabloids. I feel badly for the whole bunch of them for different reasons and I feel for the extended families involved. It can't be easy to have something like this happen. That's why I can't figure why people go on these shows in the first place. It seems like all the supposed love stories I watch develop on TV dissolve so quickly. I wish the best for Ed and Jillian and hope the other women find something productive to do.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 10th 2009, 5:49 am

someone on jokers pointed out both the trouble making exes are :facebook friends" of jeremys...

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=16903954&flid=&view=everyone&q=&nt=0&nk=0&s=250&st=0

just bleh AGAIN Rolling Eyes

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 11th 2009, 8:58 pm

There is so much suspect about the relationship between Jeremy and the ex's. Jeremy was the one twittering about Ed was going to get a pig roast in the days prior to the release of the US magazine article. Whether what they say is true or not, why would someone post all that dirty laundry for the world to see? It seems to me it reflects so poorly on all of them. It's all so low and tawdry and makes me sick. I also think it's strange that Meredith Steffen, some relation to Beth, is still on Ed's FB friends list. I do see that Ed added Jilly Bean...oh my...why am I even interested in this? I have better things to do but get obsessed so easily!
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 18th 2009, 10:34 am

Some nice photos of Jillian's cousin Tori's wedding this past weekend in B.C. can be seen at

http://www.flyphotographybc.com/

Both Ed and Jillian are in them.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 18th 2009, 3:26 pm

Wow great pictures and Jillian looked fabulous. Her and her cousin look a bit alike don't they?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 18th 2009, 5:46 pm

That is a terrific wedding album - loved the music and the beautiful photography!! Jillian looked very happy for Tori, who was a lovely bride! Thanks for posting this link. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 18th 2009, 6:34 pm

Wow, those were beautiful photos and I loved the song set to it too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 18th 2009, 9:47 pm

That was lovely! Jillian looked as happy as the bride...both beautiful girls. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 18th 2009, 10:08 pm

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   August 18th 2009, 10:28 pm

Very nice pictures....Jillian and her cousin looked beautiful!
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   September 9th 2009, 9:13 pm

Janelle tweeted:

JanellePierzina Just ran into Jillian & Ed from the Bachlorette at my hotel. They are so cute together, and Jillian is tiny! ♥♥♡♡♥ http://myloc.me/AmPw

(Also means that Janie is in Hollywood?) How much fun!

stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   November 7th 2010, 7:26 pm

Jillian Harris is on tonight's Extreme Makeover with Tye Pennington. She is a designer. Is she a regular or is this a one time deal?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   November 7th 2010, 7:43 pm

stones wrote:
Jillian Harris is on tonight's Extreme Makeover with Tye Pennington. She is a designer. Is she a regular or is this a one time deal?

She's a regular, but not on every week. They switch it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: