View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 26th 2009, 11:14 pm

flowerpower wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Spoiler:

lol! Ain't that the truth!!!!

Nancy - you are so right. The FORT source is very reliable. And I agree they are all nuts but I guess that makes me one too! LOL lol! I can't believe how hyped up I am to see the show tomorrow and the ATFR on Tuesday. I'm still looking for my happy ending on one of these crazy shows and BB is just not doing it for me.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 4:33 am

I was real careful to say SOME.. lol.. because I read over there too.

I think she is making the right choice myself. I knew it was him the time that they showed he left. After he came back, I was positive. Mostly from looking at them when they kissed. I noticed he did a full body wrap..lol. Where the shoulders and arms completely envelope the girl, and the chest, hips and thighs are touching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 7:00 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I was real careful to say SOME.. lol.. because I read over there too.

I think she is making the right choice myself. I knew it was him the time that they showed he left. After he came back, I was positive. Mostly from looking at them when they kissed. I noticed he did a full body wrap..lol. Where the shoulders and arms completely envelope the girl, and the chest, hips and thighs are touching.
i noticed that too, and she seems to go all in also, and holds back with the others. I hate to say it like this but more tongue action with ed, and more closed mouth kisses with the other guys.
And when he left she said something to the effect of the one guy I could really see myself with just left, or there went my one shot at love something like that so when he came back, i was like yep!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 8:47 am

Tonight, baby!!!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 9:51 am

thatgirl wrote:
Tonight, baby!!!
I will be here to be a shoulder for you to cry on cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 1:28 pm

Have you all seen the extended previews for tonight where he says to Jillian "I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my place tonight?" and then also says "I told Jillian I would never leave her again".

There are still so many that are saying that the FORT sleuths are not correct but I can't see any other way for it to end up than what Cupcakes said.

I'm going to try and watch U-stream so I can see it when the east coast sees it rather than have to wait another 3 hours before it comes on at the west coast.

Oh, I also want to see how both guys answer the mom's questions. Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 6:40 pm

Tonight I'm taking a break from the Big Brother House and watching the fantasy that is the Bachelorette. I know it's highly edited..but still, it's a fun guilty pleasure.

This is my first full season of watching any of the Bachelor/ette seasons.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 6:47 pm

Nancy, we all need to escape from that BB house:)
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 6:55 pm

Can't wait - should be interesting to see which of the spoilers turn out to be true! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 8:18 pm

watching her let go of kiptyn now, it is painful to watch. like watching a car wreck or a couple fight in public you just want to turn away,but are compelled not to. I think ed is perfect for her but kiptyn is an amazing guy and will find an amazing girl

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 8:21 pm

That was really sad! What the heck are they going to fill the rest of the 40 minutes with?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 8:34 pm

This is ridiculous! If Jillian is this conflicted she shouldn't become engaged to anyone. Who's gonna show up next? Wes? LOL!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 8:35 pm

Lori wrote:
That was really sad! What the heck are they going to fill the rest of the 40 minutes with?
yummy ed goodness!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 9:08 pm

Whew! Thank goodness Jillian pulled it together. That was mean of the producers to bring Reid back to screw with her. Good ending, cute couple, hope it all works out for Ed and Jillian!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 9:11 pm

That was heartbreaking to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 9:21 pm

Great ending and as a couple they look really good together. I think they are going to make it.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 9:22 pm

me too and I thought it was the cutest ending ever!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 9:24 pm

I can't stand how they have to toy with everyone so much - wanting to have those poor men propose before she leads them away - at least Kypton wasn't put in that position. I can't even imagine that she's ecstatically waiting for Ed and still can't just be forthright with Reid. Instead, it seems like she thinks she will be letting him down easier if she hems and haws about it. Meanwhile, what would you think if you saw the show and found that the woman you were wildly in love with is canoodling with another guy and seemingly unsure 5 minutes before you plan to propose. Gosh...it's just not right.

Anyway, I'm really glad she and Ed are together now and I hope he got all his dirty laundry out in the air with her before the proposal and so doesn't have to worry about telling her about old girlfriends, etc. The thing that still worries me is that there was a voiceover - perhaps for tomorrow - with Ed saying "I know it's going to hurt her but I have to tell her...." What the heck is that all about?

So happy for Ed and Jillian. Sorry for Kiptyn and Reid because they both seem like great guys. I know they will find the right person.

Oh - and thank goodness for Chris Harrison. For once he said something that helped someone - "you know what you want.....you know who you're in love with...." Thanks Chris, if it weren't for you - we might still be waiting.....
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 10:06 pm

Odds are not in their favor, but I hope they can beat them and last. Ed has a lovable dorky way about him. He kinda reminds me of a younger Adam Arkin, with a touch of Adam Sandler mixed in.

thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 10:25 pm

Ed is cute in a Brady boy kind of way. The scene with Kiptyn seemed false to me. It's as if the producers knew she was picking Ed and spoke to Kiptyn about being the next Bachelor if he can do an admirable job as a reject. I just didn't buy his or Jill's emotions. Now

Now Reid, he and Jill seem so close and connected, there is still something there, but that whole thing rang false with me too. I think she was told he was coming back. I love Reid, but he didn't seem convincing to me. He didn't get on any planes. He was in Hawaii the whole time, and he did NOT have to pull strings with the producers. Come on....
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 27th 2009, 10:49 pm

so who won?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 12:11 am

I was a BIG Reid fan all season, but tonight Jillian and Ed blew me away! They look so happy together and I hope they have a wonderful life together. I have loved Jillian as the Bachelorette this season and I think she's a great girl. She most certainly did make women proud...she picked the man she fell in love with.
I was so mad at Reid for coming back. He had his chance and maybe that's what he learned through this whole journey...take chances and if it feels like love...then let the girl know. Now, I hope he's the next bachelor!!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 12:51 am

thatgirl wrote:
Ed is cute in a Brady boy kind of way. The scene with Kiptyn seemed false to me. It's as if the producers knew she was picking Ed and spoke to Kiptyn about being the next Bachelor if he can do an admirable job as a reject. I just didn't buy his or Jill's emotions. Now

Now Reid, he and Jill seem so close and connected, there is still something there, but that whole thing rang false with me too. I think she was told he was coming back. I love Reid, but he didn't seem convincing to me. He didn't get on any planes. He was in Hawaii the whole time, and he did NOT have to pull strings with the producers. Come on....

Actually he left Hawaii. He was flown out to LA, where he went and purchased the ring with his own money. Called the producers several times, and flew back to Hawaii. I think he wanted to go back and see what would happen, but I also think the producers of the show made him believe she would accept, when in reality they knew she would not. They needed drama for the finale, and Reid coming back to get rejected, was the perfect plot.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 2:40 am

Ed won Adrioxi. I have to mute my volume when the rejections occur.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 5:20 am

Washed Up wrote:
Meanwhile, what would you think if you saw the show and found that the woman you were wildly in love with is canoodling with another guy and seemingly unsure 5 minutes before you plan to propose. Gosh...it's just not right.

to be fair i would not say her and reid canoodled.. in fact I was like hello reid she has not even kissed you, that should be a sign there. She did give kiptyn a peck but I thought it was obvious with him too.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 7:07 am

I hope it was all for real and her and Ed live happily everafter. Only time will tell. I'm a bit cynical at this point, but it's happened before with Trista, so we shall see.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 7:11 am

I like Jillian, so I enjoyed the whole season, with one exception. There was just a little too much "leave and come back" for me. Reid coming back last night was just one return too many. Production needs to learn when to quit.

And, like others have said he and Kiptyn felt surprisingly scripted, last night. I think Jillian and Ed seem just right for each other and so happy. I really hope they make it. The heavy-handed production with the two other guys, though, was a downer. They're great guys, too, and they deserved better treatment than they got in the end (IMHO).

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 8:02 am

The season was so so for me really didn't care who she chose.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 9:14 am

Is it true that Kiptyn is the next Bachelor? I would prefer Reid, because he is more neurotic and interesting.
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 3:53 pm

I particularly liked Ed's interaction with Jill's father. I think that Glen had a big influence on Jill's decision.

Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 4:16 pm

I heard rumors that Kiptyn is the next bachelor.

Yes Jillian's dad clearly favored Ed and more or less admitted that to Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 7:07 pm

I saw photos on JU and FORT of some of the bachelors with Ed and Jill from last night's after party. Reid was there with Jill and they were acting silly together in some of the photos. The ones I saw there were Juan, Reid, Jesse, Ed and Jill along with some TV staff. Someone said that Kiptyn watched in San Diego with his friends and family and that's why he wasn't there. But it was really great to see Reid, Jill and Ed all in the same room having fun together. And her engagement ring was on and clear for all to see as Ed had has arm around her waist. They all looked really happy to me and I'm glad for them. The other news I saw was that Mike Stigliano seems to be going out with Holly Durst - one of the spurned bachelorettes from seasons past. These people should just all sort things out and choose someone from one of the shows. There should be enough selection by now that everyone can get matched up. LOL
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 28th 2009, 8:15 pm

JWChitown wrote:
I particularly liked Ed's interaction with Jill's father. I think that Glen had a big influence on Jill's decision.

Oh, I agree! You could tell Jillian is a "daddy's girl"...I think it meant a lot to her that her dad likes Ed so much.
The pictures of Reid, Jillian, Ed, Jesse, and Juan (on JU) are fun to look at...it tells you that life has moved on for them and everyone looks great, especially Reid!!
I can't wait to see Ed and Jillian on their media blitz and hear what they have to say. They sure look cute together!

ETA: I heard Melissa will be appearing tonight on ATFR and talking about her engagement. I think this is a good idea, for everyone that was involved in that mess. She's obviously moved on and wants the world to know she is happy!!!
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 29th 2009, 2:45 am

Did anyone watch ATFR? The segment w/Jill and Reid was so uncomfortable to watch. You could tell he had so many more questions that he just wasn't comfortable asking in that setting. After she told him that she knew she was in love with Ed and would never have been able to let him go even if Reid had opened up sooner, it was so obvious that his question was going to be, "If you knew you were in love with Ed at that point, then why did you have sex with me in the fantasy suite?" Jill's facial expression when it was implied was priceless!

I love Jillian and Ed together. I actually have some hope that this couple might make it, unlike all the others.

On another note, Melissa's face/eyes looked weird tonight. I hope she isn't Botoxing already! She's only 25!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 29th 2009, 9:38 am

OMG I agree with Melissa looking "off", especially noticeable with the split screen of her watching her break up with Jason. She looked like a different person.

I thought it was so CLASSLESS of Reid to bring up the fantasy suite. I didn't know what he was driving at but clearly it was of a personal nature. Shows a lot about his character to try and air that on national t.v. Shame on him!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 29th 2009, 9:56 am

Jillian and Ed appear to be really happy and genuine. I don't remember DeAnna and Jesse looking that happy or am I mistaken.

I would love to see Reid as the next Bachelor. There's something very appealing about him. Kiptyn is too put together and controlled. Reid might be more of a loose cannon. I don't begrudge Reid mentioning the fantasy suite. He was hurt, and maybe he felt mislead. Who knows. He thankfully didn't elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 29th 2009, 1:46 pm

I like the interviews with Ed and Jillian on GMA and Regis and Kelly. Although I didn't think it was that cool when Anderson Cooper asked Jill how many men she had slept with...also didn't like it when Reid insinuated the FS stuff...both of those were out of bounds if you ask me. I could be totally off base but it almost seemed like Reid wanted to rub it in since Ed was there...but only the 2 of them know what really happened because all I saw was the bathtub scene between the 2 of them. I guess I feel sorry for him and know Reid is struggling. Kiptyn was so mature, so cool and really cares for Jillian when he is happy to see her happy and wants the best for her. I hope Reid was taking notes. "If you love something, set it free....

The girl asking him last night for a date on ATFR was so precious. It almost seemed like an act set up but she was adorable with that giggle. LOL
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 29th 2009, 1:49 pm

Lori wrote:
OMG I agree with Melissa looking "off", especially noticeable with the split screen of her watching her break up with Jason. She looked like a different person.

I thought I noticed something too. I kept sensing it was something with her teeth - they seemed to protrude more than they used to and they were super white white white - really fakey looking to me. Could it be that she had something done with her lips or mouth or something? I didn't really like it. I hope she doesn't try and convince Jillian to change anything about her appearance. Melissa is just starting to look too fake to me. I guess she might have to do that for her new GMA job and being on high definition TV and all.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 29th 2009, 5:37 pm

I think Melissa lost a lot of weight and also may have had botox. Her face seemed so tight.
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   July 29th 2009, 7:55 pm

Part of her looking off could have been dread to be there....to rehash the crap that went down. I know that is behind her but to have to watch it all over again...ick.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: