View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 28th 2009, 8:47 pm

From the Fort

On March 10th, I made it down to Mille Fleurs to hang out with fashion designer, Janice Jaraicie. Let me be the first to spread the news about one of Rancho Santa Fe’s most eligible bachelors: Julien Hug, son of Denise and Bertrand Hug has just landed a coveted spot as on ABC’s The Bachelorette, with Jillian Harris. The show debuts May 18th. Will this favorite local resident make it to the end and propose marriage to the latest bachelorette? Goodness, we’ll all have to hold our breath to wait and find out what happens next in the latest hottest gossip going in town. If he doesn’t win the hand in marriage to Ms. Harris, he might just position himself to be the next ‘ABC’s Bachelor’. What fun it will be to see one of my friends on national television. As a fan of Jillian Harris, who knows maybe I will get to meet her in person sometime soon. Let’s just hope Julien doesn’t move to Canada…

Interesting that everyone sees their appearance on TB or TB-ette as a stepping stone to being the chooser in their own right the next season.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 28th 2009, 8:54 pm

He looks plastic and like he is about to melt! I picture Jillian with a more rugged man...not this shiny forehead guy...MOO.

ETA: his dad looks ok...if Jillian is into "older" men
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 28th 2009, 9:47 pm

I bet Jason will show up and give her relationship advice. She will then jump off of the balcony rather than just hang over it the way he did. That would be a ratings booster, dontcha' think?

I can imagine Reality Steve writing, "And my source tells me that Jillian offs herself next week after listening to more of Jason's crap." "When she jumps, you will know for absolute certain that I am not making this stuff up". party time

Last edited by thatgirl on March 29th 2009, 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 28th 2009, 10:11 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I bet Jason will show up and give her relationship advice. She will then jump off of the balcony rather than just hang over it the way he did. That would a ratings boostet, dontcha' think?

I can imagine Reality Steve writing, "And my source tells me that Jillian offs herself next week after listening to more of Jason's crap." "When she jumps, you will know for absolute certain that I am not making this stuff up". party time

LMAO
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 28th 2009, 10:28 pm

ebowers wrote:
He looks plastic and like he is about to melt! I picture Jillian with a more rugged man...not this shiny forehead guy...MOO.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 29th 2009, 12:54 am

ndd123 wrote:
ebowers wrote:

lol!
Will Kirby has been giving him skin care advice I bet ... shiny skin ...no tan ... botox. zip a lip

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 29th 2009, 9:52 am

ebowers wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

More on Julien. It's so annoying by the way that all these guys do this for career advancement. That's reality.
http://www.sandiegomagazine.com/media/San-Diego-Magazine/August-2006/Heritage-on-the-Menu/
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 29th 2009, 10:27 am

Thanks, Moody! So this is the same guy as the one in the pic up-thread? The pic here is with his dad, so the pic up-thread isn't his dad, right? Julien looks better in this photo, imo. It was an interesting article, btw!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 29th 2009, 11:13 am

This is from another board.

Update for Saturday night- we happened to drive by again( no, really it was on our way home) two limos parked outside on the street and one in the driveway to the street. My kids started chanting and screaming. It looked like there were many of the bachelors waiting outside for the limos. They looked like they had suits on. We are going to the beach on Sunday so maybe we will pass the house during the day. i'll keep you updated.

Just think, Jillian is probably talking to all the guys at the cocktail party right now.

I would be so nervous!!!!! I couldn't do it... LOL
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 29th 2009, 11:17 am

chrisbharrisonLet the journey begin.....again
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   March 30th 2009, 4:09 pm

Should be fun to follow Chris on Twitter.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   April 14th 2009, 2:03 pm

Somebody snatched this photo off someone else's Twitter.... it's the filming crew of the Bachelorette "They're filming in Whistler this week, 99% sure anyway. Accommodations at the Fairmont Chateau, I think. Or maybe it was just ski in/ski out at Monk's Grill, which is a steakhouse and bar by the Fairmont."

Gotta love those FORT SLUETHERS! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 2nd 2009, 11:58 am

chrisbharrisonJilli is doing great. If you loved her before you'll only love her more once you see her as the Bachelorette. Very proud of her. May 18th!

23 hours ago on Twitter
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 2nd 2009, 10:12 pm

Buzz Hunter Interview with 'The Bachelorette' Jillian Harris
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: The Bachelorette Premieres Monday May 18   May 3rd 2009, 8:42 am

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=index

Scroll down on that site to Buzz Hunters.. there is a very funny spoof the sleuthers and if you are a Jillian fan there is LOTS of footage of her. She looks far more attractive than she did last season.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 3rd 2009, 9:03 am

Wow.. that photo makes her waist appear about the size of a barbie doll.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 3rd 2009, 9:52 am

She looks terrific. Now that she's a "star" maybe someone is helping her with hair, make-up and wardrobe?
Back to top Go down
surfbluewaves

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 4th 2009, 3:38 pm

Yay.. I'm happy to see a Canadian girl as the Bachelorette..
I wonder how many Canadian guys will be casted.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 4th 2009, 9:06 pm

surfbluewaves wrote:
Yay.. I'm happy to see a Canadian girl as the Bachelorette..
I wonder how many Canadian guys will be casted.

Good question. I also wonder if she would like to stay in Canada or would like to move to the states. I forgot what Jillian does for a living.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 4th 2009, 9:34 pm

Not gonna watch it :snooty: ...but I look forward to updates from you fabulous DUTS!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2009, 12:01 am

I saw a commercial tonight!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2009, 3:53 pm

Did you see some of the guys on the show? Pretty darn hot! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 5th 2009, 4:11 pm

Tweets from Chris

List of JIllian's Bachelors out tomorrow on ABC.com. Check out this weeks OK magazine for group photo and my exclusive int, insight on guys

I'll be blogging again this season for Entertainment Weekly. EW.com every Tues morning.

On set ABC promo shoot. Going to be very funny. I'm pruning a rose bush! Finally found my calling.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 6th 2009, 1:14 pm

woo hoo 2

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=bios#t=bachelors

can't check them out until I get home from work, damn!!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 6th 2009, 1:50 pm

Jack'd wrote:
woo hoo 2

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=bios#t=bachelors

can't check them out until I get home from work, damn!!!

Awesome, now I can start a thread for them, and any sleuthing we can find about them!!!! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 6th 2009, 6:17 pm

I hate to always be so self- referential, but I just saw the word, Whistler and I have a Whistler story. When my husband and I had been going out for a year or so we went to Whistler/Blackcomb for a ski vacation. I knew for certain that he was going to propose on that trip. Every time we went up on the ski lift together I was waiting for him to take a ring out and ask me up in the sky to be his wife. Day after day nothing happened. I assumed that if he was a romantic he would propose on a ski lift. One day he was out of the hotel room, so I searched all of his pockets and suitcase. No ring. I was getting annoyed despite loving that place. And I remember wanting to be cold towards him, but I didn't want to spoil the trip. To make a long story short, he never proposed. He had no intention of proposing on that trip. A few months later we were walking towards the subway on the grimy streets of NYC and he said, "So when are we going to go ring shopping?" That is how I was proposed to. I guess it's the thought that counts:)

No SNL skits.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 8th 2009, 1:21 am

Is it just me or do the photos make many of the guys look effeminate? Maybe it's more metrosexual? Not sure but they are mostly too coifed for my taste. Am I way off base here?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 8th 2009, 7:54 am

Nope Washed - you are right on the money. I'm hoping they look better "live" than their photos.
Back to top Go down
surfbluewaves

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 8th 2009, 8:08 am

My List.. OoOoO I love these Bachelors.. =D

Reid hot for you
Wes boohoo whistle
Greg :king:
Michael Aka. Mr. Breaker :getdown:
Jake tens
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 9th 2009, 2:35 pm

Check out this new twist

Episode Detail: - The BacheloretteAfter the 20 cocktail-party survivors settle into their "animal house," one accompanies Jillian to Hollywood's House of Blues, where they're serenaded by Martina McBride. Another dines with Jillian in a bank vault. Group dates include a trip to Venice Beach, where guys play basketball with the Harlem Globetrotters; and a pool party, followed by a race across L.A. Come elimination time there's a new wrinkle: The men vote on whom they'd like to see go, and after Jillian weighs in 16 are left.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=100447&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=10956893
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 9th 2009, 4:06 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Check out this new twist

Episode Detail: - The BacheloretteAfter the 20 cocktail-party survivors settle into their "animal house," one accompanies Jillian to Hollywood's House of Blues, where they're serenaded by Martina McBride. Another dines with Jillian in a bank vault. Group dates include a trip to Venice Beach, where guys play basketball with the Harlem Globetrotters; and a pool party, followed by a race across L.A. Come elimination time there's a new wrinkle: The men vote on whom they'd like to see go, and after Jillian weighs in 16 are left.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=100447&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=10956893

That's like they did with Jason, trying to eliminate Megan, but he kept her. Fun fun fun
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 10th 2009, 8:37 am

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Check out this new twist

That's like they did with Jason, trying to eliminate Megan, but he kept her. Fun fun fun

Oh yea, I forgot about that doh
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 12th 2009, 6:33 pm

OMG, check out the third question. Snippy, I thought she was kind lol!

Bachelorette Jillian Harris: Jason Is A Really Great Guy

The new Bachelorette gets snippy over a question about ex Jason Mesnick, and talks about being wooed by 30 men.

Jillian Harris of 'The Bachelorette' - ABC

It seems like only yesterday that Bachelor Jason Mesnick caused a national uproar by dumping Melissa Rycroft on national TV. While Melissa is happily rebounding on Dancing With the Stars, it's now time for another Mesnick dumpee to have her moment. The Bachelorette's Jillian Harris spoke to reporters today from Hawaii, where she is filming the final weeks of The Bachelorette, premiering May 18.
See previous Bachelors and Bachelorettes
This will be the first season in which the show premieres before production is completed. Filming is expected to wrap toward the end of May.
For the record, here's what Jillian puts on her hot dog: Mustard and sauerkraut.
Q: How do you feel about [Bachelor producer] Mike Fleiss speaking to to Melissa and Molly before approaching you?
A: I was the third choice on last season. I know what that feels like. I'm comfortable with that. Obviously, there's going to be other people considered for this role. I'm just a short little hyper Canadian. I don't think I fit the mold of the Bachelorette very well. It doesn't come as a surprise to me they would have asked Molly and Melissa first. It makes me feel really happy that they declined.
Q: Have you been watching Melissa on Dancing With the Stars?
A: I have been keeping an eye on her, and I know she is in the semi-finals. I miss her so much. I can't wait to see her, and I'm so proud of her.
Q: The show strongly insinuated you had relations with [Jason Mesnick]. How far did things go?
A: I think that's the most inappropriate question ever. I'm normally a very open girl. Anyone can assume that if we went into a hot tub and had a steamy makeout session, you can assume we quote, unquote, "did it." Even if I had or hadn't, I don't think that's a question that should be asked. I think being a 30-year-old grown woman ... people can look at me and who I am as a person, and they are entitled to their opinion. Let's say I had slept with Jason, I don't think that's anybody's business.
Q: Do you and Jason keep in touch?
A: Jason was helping me quite a bit to make up my mind to do this. He really supported me, and Melissa supported me. But when I knew I made the decision, I had to sort of cut off my relationship with Jason. But it's temporary. And I definitely will be friends with him again. ... I honestly think Jason is a really great guy. Even after he let me go after last season, I don't think he led me on. He followed his heart and he put his reputation on his line, but it's for love, and I feel like right now they're still together and they're still happy so hopefully they will prove everybody wrong.
Q: If you were invited to Jason and Molly's wedding, would you go?
A: If I was in the romantic place I want to be, I would go. I can't imagine myself showing up solo. I don't know why that makes a difference, but I'm just being honest, that's how I feel.
Q: This season there were more bachelors than ever before. Was that overwhelming?
A: Oh my gosh yes, I was very overwhelemed. I didn't know how to react. You're spreading yourself thin if you've got one night to connect with 30 suitors. It's very hard.
Q: There's no Canadian guys in the running. How do you feel about that?
A: I didn't know there was not going to be any. ... But what if there were three of four Canadian guys? What's better for me, someone who lives in Seattle or on the West Coast, or someone who lives in Toronto? [Jillian lives in Vancouver.] I am a proud Canadian, but I've learned there's not a huge difference between American guys and Canadian guys.
Q: Have you surprised yourself in who you've been attracted to?
A: Absolutely. There are guys I keep because they're exactly what I want on paper, but they don't make me feel the way I should. I have for sure surprised myself. I've had to throw that paper away.
Q: Do you feel pressure to get engaged in the end?
A: There's nobody saying I have to get engaged. I don't want to commit myself to somebody just because I signed up for this. I want to commit myself to that person because I'm crazy about him. That is one thing I'm sure of in the end, whether you see me choosing somebody or not choosing somebody, I will do it because that's what I truly feel.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 13th 2009, 6:10 pm

interesting. she definitely slept with him:)
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 13th 2009, 6:34 pm

Yup. If she didn't, why wouldn't she say so? I don't know but I've always found those overnight fantasy dates to be a bit much. You have to wonder - did he sleep with 3 women in 3 days? Icky!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 13th 2009, 6:37 pm

That part is ridiculous. I'm all for sex, but that part is kind of degrading to the women.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 13th 2009, 7:25 pm

thatgirl wrote:
That part is ridiculous. I'm all for sex, but that part is kind of degrading to the women.

I wonder if Jillian sleeps with the final three men? That would be so weird. I can think of lots of REALLY GROSS things to say about this matter but zip a lip
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 14th 2009, 6:39 am

thatgirl wrote:
Good point ..... and you know what would be said about any Bachelorette who slept with three candidates on successive nights! (I guess that's an obvious observation - we all know the double standard re sexual experiences will forever exist.)
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 14th 2009, 9:31 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 14th 2009, 11:01 am

I don't think I have said this, but it is so much fun watching all of these crazy reality shows with all of you funny gals! I usually just read since my sense of humor seems to be in hibernation right now.

Moody thanks for the spoiler info!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: