View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2009, 12:16 pm

I'm just watching, Cause no good tv on Mondays, all my shows are not on Monday now...

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2009, 7:46 pm

icecoffee wrote:
I'm just watching, Cause no good tv on Mondays, all my shows are not on Monday now...

Same here. Put anything relatively interesting on against it and I'm gone.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2009, 9:17 pm

Cassandra wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

I might watch the final episode, but I didn't usually watch the show before Jason's run at it. I like Rules of Engagement and Two and Half men. I need to catch up on these shows after missing it all year.

Cool
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 30th 2009, 10:13 pm

Cassandra wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

Same here. I have it on, but not really paying attention.

I wonder how many viewers they lost, because of Jason.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 1st 2009, 8:48 pm

caught a little of the show for the first time...
Dave is a nasty-ass cock-eyed guy isn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 1st 2009, 8:55 pm

I believe the word is "cheese-ass," Nancy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 1st 2009, 9:04 pm

LOL...David is HORRIBLE. Cannot believe she kept him. I can't believe she sent Sasha home. WTH is Jillian's obsession with people having their hearts broken. If you haven't, she seems disappointed, lol.

Next week looks good!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 1st 2009, 9:52 pm

I think I've figured out David's problem...he's in love with Juan!!
The foot guy has got to go...the first hour is almost over here. I read above that Sasha went home. He doesn't seem like Jillian's type, really. I love Ed, Robby, and Reid tonight!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2009, 12:46 am

That was a strange show. I'd have asked for fewer roses and got rid of Wes, Juan, David and foot fetish guy. I missed some of the first hour but didn't see much on Jake. Kip seems to be the guy she is physically attracted to. I like Ed, Jake and Kip so far.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2009, 1:40 am

I really like Robby, Ed, Reid and Kip. =) David is one hot head. I wonder who the 3 with girlfriends are?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2009, 1:51 am

Of course, David and Juan get roses! And, the foot guy!! That's the fake part of the show...Jillian is not attracted to them...they are there for entertainment purposes only. David looked like he was drunk when he accepted the rose. That's real entertainment, indeed...an angry drunk! He's a time bomb waiting to explode, IMO.
There must be something that they're not showing us about Juan...I mean, he doesn't seem that bad of a guy...but, he sure seems to be hated by many of the other guys. Did I miss something with him??
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2009, 5:36 am

About Juan, seems as though many of the guys think he's a fake because he acts differently when Jillian is around, and doesn't interact with the men at all. That's what I heard said on last night's show, anyway!
I didn't plan to watch this but gave it a try because Jillian is Canadian, and I agree it's kind of boring, no sparkle, and where the heck did they get the bachelors? Not enough that are old enough for her, and too many idiots, but of course they were cast for the drama.
About Jillian looking tired at the end of the rose cocktail evenings, she apparently doesn't drink any alcohol at all those nights, they're just exhausting and stressful.
What I find most likable about her is that she's outgoing and doesn't put on smarmy airs and graces, no simpering flirtyness that means nothing, in fact, her times with the guys come across as if she's interviewing them for a job, LOL!
And, if there was anything else on worth watching, now that the regular dramas are all over for the year, I wouldn't watch this every week either, except to keep an eye on progress. I'm stocking up my PVR with movies...

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2009, 7:36 am

LuvTV wrote:
That was a strange show. I'd have asked for fewer roses and got rid of Wes, Juan, David and foot fetish guy. I missed some of the first hour but didn't see much on Jake. Kip seems to be the guy she is physically attracted to. I like Ed, Jake and Kip so far.

You typed the words right outta my head lol I completely agree with your picks for who goes and who you like.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2009, 10:19 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
caught a little of the show for the first time...
Dave is a nasty-ass cock-eyed guy isn't he?

Ditto!!!!!!!

He and the foot fetish guy needed to go. Add Wes to that list too.

I like Juan for the most part.

Looks like in the upcoming episode that Jillian doesn't want to even kiss David from the commercial.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 2nd 2009, 8:16 pm

Beruthiel wrote:
About Juan, seems as though many of the guys think he's a fake because he acts differently when Jillian is around, and doesn't interact with the men at all. That's what I heard said on last night's show, anyway!
I didn't plan to watch this but gave it a try because Jillian is Canadian, and I agree it's kind of boring, no sparkle, and where the heck did they get the bachelors? Not enough that are old enough for her, and too many idiots, but of course they were cast for the drama.
About Jillian looking tired at the end of the rose cocktail evenings, she apparently doesn't drink any alcohol at all those nights, they're just exhausting and stressful.
What I find most likable about her is that she's outgoing and doesn't put on smarmy airs and graces, no simpering flirtyness that means nothing, in fact, her times with the guys come across as if she's interviewing them for a job, LOL!
And, if there was anything else on worth watching, now that the regular dramas are all over for the year, I wouldn't watch this every week either, except to keep an eye on progress. I'm stocking up my PVR with movies...

I read somewhere that the producers originally were finding men for Molly because they thought she would be the next bachelorette. So they had been casting for the younger men and then the blank hit the fan and Jason dumped Melissa and she wasn't interested in being Bachelorette so they went with Jillian. They should have started the casting all over again for her but instead had to take what they had for Molly and then I guess they got 5 extra at the last moment and threw them into the mix. I really think it's unfair to put Jillian with people that weren't specifically chosen with her in mind. So if this is all true, that is probably why the show is so boring - no chemistry.....how disappointing.
Back to top Go down
mad

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2009, 1:12 am

Wes' annoying song... where's rage boy when you truly need him.
Back to top Go down
GoShorty
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2009, 3:21 am

I don't find the show boring at all...granted they could take it down to 1.5 hours easily but it is what it is. I think it's one of the better ones in recent memory. Trista's season was the best because of Ryan. Kiss of Love Jen was put me to sleep boring. Meredith was so serious, thank goodness for Ian, DeAHNNA was so annoying and snobby.

If anyone has watched this series at all, you know that there are always "matter of time" guys and 3 or 4 really great guys, just like this season. They always have a jerk, a comic relief guy, a nerdy doesn't fit in guy, a make a fool out of yourself guy, an angry guy, it's just your typical stuff. You have to see the forest through the trees kind of thing...

I love Jillian and I think she is awesome no matter the outcome. Who cares if she doesn't end up marrying one of these guys...did we really believe that is going to happen? Naughty, naughty I would be shocked if she did quite frankly.

My faves are Reid, Jesse, Kip and Ed.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2009, 10:06 am

I like Jake, Ed, Robby, Reid and Kipton so far. I hate to say this, but the foot fetish guy is turning out to be quite entertaining. He made me laugh during the most recent episode. He is so over the top. Jillian is even starting to grow on me. I like this season, but then again, I'm a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan. Speaking of Meredith's season, I LOVED Ian!

If Juan isn't gay then I'm a monkey's uncle or Queen Elizabeth!!! He needs to go.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2009, 10:44 am

I am watching this season with a more jaundiced eye thanks to last season. I do think a lot of it is scripted but I hope the Bachelor/Lette do actually pick a F4 they believe they may have a future with. It is pretty easy to see they do always cast certain personality types every season and some heavy handed back stage direction and 'after the fact (FR)' editing give us what they want us to see.

I can still enjoy it for what it is even without the rose colored glasses. LOL I think a real life match is hard to achieve under these circumstances but there is always hope.

My favs = Reid, Kip, Ed, Robbie.
Back to top Go down
surfbluewaves

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2009, 11:07 pm

Ok..
So can someone give me a list of who is left..?
I've missed a few episodes due to lack of sleep..
I need an update..
Thanks! =D
Back to top Go down
mad

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 4th 2009, 11:15 pm

Jesse, Jake, Michael, Ed, David, Wes, Kiptyn, Tanner P, Juan, Robby, Reid, Mark, Mike. I think that's it.

Maybe Juan's just a severe mama's boy.
..nahh

Digging all your faves as well. Plus Michael. Not necessarily Jillian's match but he needs to stick around a while. Pour moi.
Back to top Go down
surfbluewaves

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 5th 2009, 10:15 am

Thank you! =D
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 5th 2009, 10:22 am

thatgirl wrote:
I like Jake, Ed, Robby, Reid and Kipton so far. I hate to say this, but the foot fetish guy is turning out to be quite entertaining. He made me laugh during the most recent episode. He is so over the top. Jillian is even starting to grow on me. I like this season, but then again, I'm a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan. Speaking of Meredith's season, I LOVED Ian!

If Juan isn't gay then I'm a monkey's uncle or Queen Elizabeth!!! He needs to go.

I agree with you thatgirl about Tanner....Although it is kind of creepy, he did make me laugh.

There is something about Juan that isn't right, isn't there? lol There is a lot in the house that do not like him. He thinks he is a smooth operator! lol
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 5th 2009, 4:50 pm

Thanks for the info re the bachelors, Washed Up, I had heard something about that too, and that's definitely a shame for Jillian, since her chances are that much less!
I do think that the lack of sparkle for me is related to being jaded after the last several seasons and all the obvious fakery surrounding the so-called romances, what rubbish! The navy doctor, then what's her name and Jesse, then the totally freaky ending of the last Bachelor...
It usually does heat up though, as things proceed, and real relationships are formed, so I haven't written it off yet, nothing much else to watch anyway, so I'm watching after all. And I do like Jillian. Wink

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 8th 2009, 9:18 pm

She made good choices tonight.. glad those two are gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 8th 2009, 9:47 pm

I am glad they are gone too. I hope Wes is next, he is a little to smooth and slimey.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 8th 2009, 10:23 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
I am glad they are gone too. I hope Wes is next, he is a little to smooth and slimey.

I agree.

I forgot it was on tonight and just saw the end. Who has a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
rphillips187

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 8th 2009, 10:33 pm

I'm trying to find out who got eliminated tonight for my wife. Our satellite signal was interrupted by a thunder storm and the DVR didn't record the rose ceremony at the end. HELP!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 8th 2009, 10:41 pm

welcome rphillips187

David and Juan
Back to top Go down
rphillips187

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 8th 2009, 10:44 pm

THANK YOU! You just made my 39 week pregnant wife very happy.
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 1:09 am

Welcome rphillips! Glad your wife is happy! 39 weeks-yikes. congrats. dance

I sat and watched the whole show and didn't enjoy it much. She wasn't fun Jillian tonight. She seemed stressed out and exhausted. I just don't want the poor thing to be heartbroken again and I'm now only leaning towards the guys that seem like they wont hurt her. Tanner wasn't even funny/perverse tonight.

Hope Wes goes next week. I don't think he is attractive nor do I like his personality. Still love Jake and Ed. I'll pick Ed for Jillian and Jake for the next Bachelor. Smile
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 8:00 am

Buxom wrote:
witchiepoo wrote:

I agree.

I forgot it was on tonight and just saw the end. Who has a girlfriend?

No one fessed up. Tanner was VERY nervous, thinking that Jill would say who told her that news. As far as I can gather it seems as though Wes is the one with a girlfriend, from what some of the guys have said, he has mentioned it to them.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 9:25 am

I wish Jillian would have made Tanner spill who had the girlfriend. I'm thinking it must be Wes but I honestly don't remember any discussion about it. Tanner's face was beat red during the whole exchange before the rose ceremony. It's funny because Jillian went from panic mode to calm and relaxed. I wonder what we missed off camera?
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 10:15 am

Glad that two guys are gone. I fell asleep AGAIN during the show, so didn't get to see who was booted. So they didn't say who the girlfriend guy is? Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 10:18 am

Oh yuck, I read that Wes is in the final four.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 11:33 am

I thought it was a great, great show. Loved the drama. My favorites at the moment are Kipton, Jake, Ed, Robbie and the cute guy who wore glasses. I forgot his name. Kipton was perfect on his ind. date. Yummy.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 11:57 am

Moody - I can't remember where you posted it before but I think you had the boot list from FORT. Am I right?? If so can you post it again.. it was early on and I have completely forgotten.. LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 12:15 pm

But put it in a Spoiler. I want to be surprised this season:)
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 1:32 pm

Butterfly73 wrote:
Moody - I can't remember where you posted it before but I think you had the boot list from FORT. Am I right?? If so can you post it again.. it was early on and I have completely forgotten.. LOL

Yeah the final four are according to the Sleuthers at the FORT:
Spoiler:

Though I believe that Jillian is forced to keep Wes by the producers. Something about his career and only agreeing if he were in the final four.

Now the FORT Ladies think they have the final 3 pegged:
http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelorette-spoilers-speculation/81475-bachelorette-5-spoilers-bachelorette-master-list-only-no-discussion-4.html

I guess there is some confusion though, I haven't been able to read of the FORT's discussion this season. If anybody else has, if you could clear up the confusion for me, I would appreciate it. It appears Wes isn't the one with the girlfriend.

There is something about Reid I really like. He gives off a good vibe.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   June 9th 2009, 2:38 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I thought it was a great, great show. Loved the drama. My favorites at the moment are Kipton, Jake, Ed, Robbie and the cute guy who wore glasses. I forgot his name. Kipton was perfect on his ind. date. Yummy.

I also thought it was a great show! Reid is the cute guy who wore the glasses! drool
Jillian and Kipton have a great chemistry and they also seem to talk easily with one another. I really like Ed for Jillian, too.
Jake got the Mr. Perfect edit last night, so I'm not so hopeful about his chances of staying, MOO.
I like the breakdancer guy more than I thought I would, but he seems a bit too immature for Jillian, but seems like a FUN guy!

ETA: Jesse reminds me of Memphis BB10 and Mike (who was eliminated on the date) reminds me of Nick! A lot of handsome men on this season, I think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-