View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 7:14 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Hey Mappy!!! Did you watch last night's show? hehehe!!! happy dance 2

WELCOME BACK!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 7:46 pm

Haha Moody you Bad Girl!!! lol I already blamed you for sucking me back in!! lol It's ok it gives me something to do and pick apart ....for FUN! lol

And Thank You! I have been here just lurking quietly lol angel
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 9:19 pm

No, I did not watch the show. You gals are so entertaining, I'd rather read your thoughts on the bachelors than suffer through the show lol
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 7:54 am

Mappy wrote:
No, I did not watch the show. You gals are so entertaining, I'd rather read your thoughts on the bachelors than suffer through the show lol

I'm with you Mappy. I have no wish to ever watch again.

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 7:59 am

Granny wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I'm with you Mappy. I have no wish to ever watch again.

I'm with you Mappy so slide on over!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 8:18 am

If no one is going to watch then I am going to quit posting crap. It's a waste of time to be talking about it by myself. I don't like it that much. fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 8:24 am

What am I? Chopped liver? I'm watching, I'm watching, dammit lol!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 8:27 am

^^^What she said. ^^^
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 8:28 am

Sorry. duts rule
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 8:29 am

I am watching too.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 8:59 am

We love you, Moody! Kiss of Love And we love the crap you post, too!! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 10:18 am

Moody I look forward to reading your "crap" posts, so keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 20th 2009, 10:21 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 21st 2009, 10:25 pm

I watched and enjoyed watching her. she doesn't seem to be acting and seems very fun-loving. guys no one sticks out to me.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2009, 10:38 am

I DVR'd it last week and am watching it right now....Kip!!! I love him!

I cannot believe the "hottub Harris" jerk off! That was obviously just some douchebag who wanted to be on TV.

I cannot believe she kept him!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2009, 1:20 pm

PatriciaZ wrote:

I cannot believe the "hottub Harris" jerk off! That was obviously just some douchebag who wanted to be on TV.

Love Kip... maybe he will be the next Bachelor. bad girl lol
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 24th 2009, 1:41 pm

Moody wrote:
PatriciaZ wrote:

Love Kip... maybe he will be the next Bachelor. bad girl lol

I agree Moody, they are setting us up!! Bastards!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2009, 8:03 pm

Is anyone watching? Those dates are so over the top it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2009, 8:56 pm

I am....is Juan gay? LOL! He is somewhat light in the loafers to me. David is a hate mongrel. i think he looks are pretty interesting, very hot, but his hate speech ruins it.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2009, 9:47 pm

PatriciaZ wrote:
I am....is Juan gay? LOL!

I was thinking the same thing. David has some anger issues.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2009, 10:59 pm

I have heard Wes is supposed to stick around for a long time. I liked him at first but tonight he got on my nerves. I never like the ones who don't get along with the other contestants.

Juan is not a favorite of mine either and I was thrilled Julian went home.

My favorite tonight.......Jake.

I also agree David seems to have some aggression. I did love his comment about Juan breaking all the 'man rules'. LOL!
Back to top Go down
mad

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2009, 11:08 pm

Jake swooning in on Jillian and laying one on her, hell yeah. Wasn't expecting that, he's a big sweetie but seemed more reserved. Not baaaaad. Wink
Felt bad for the bartender guy trying to finally get some time with Jillian only to have Wes waltz in. Complete fake, I can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 25th 2009, 11:29 pm

I can already see it: good vs. evil. Jake vs. Wes. So predictable. I agree that David seems scary, Did not care for the tie him to the treee and beat him up line. Very angry and most likely homophobic, as Juan definitely comes off as gay. David clearly picks up on it and wants to destroy him. Again, very scary.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 12:35 am

I loved Jake tonight and the Martina McBride surprise date! Jake and Jillian really do click and seem to enjoy each other's company. I was very glad Julian went home...seems like a player, IMO. I think I missed a few things on the show because
I kept going back and forth between this show and the Lakers and Nuggets game...loved seeing Denver win tonight happy dance 2 happy dance 2 . Now, if only Cleveland could do the same tomorrow night I'd be very, very elated!

Anyway, Jillian seems to be having a blast!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 5:55 am

PatriciaZ wrote:
I am....is Juan gay? LOL! He is somewhat light in the loafers to me. David is a hate mongrel. i think he looks are pretty interesting, very hot, but his hate speech ruins it.

He so SO GAY. I bet our gaydar is right on with Juan. David sucks, I can't remember if he was sent home? OMG that poor guy that took off his clothes and jumped in the pool, his small penis seemed to have been the "talk of the town". It's so obvious with some of these guys that they are trying to get on tv, and that's it. The show is seeming more edited and chopped up than ever before, sometimes I was obvious mid-sentence, so maybe that hateful dude isn't as hateful as they are portraying him. These guys are more gossipy that the women were!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 5:57 am

trubeliver wrote:
I have heard Wes is supposed to stick around for a long time. I liked him at first but tonight he got on my nerves.

I couldn't stand his edit tonight. I agree with you true, if the other guys/women don't like someone then there is probably a reason. Wes is my least favorite right now.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 5:59 am

ebowers wrote:
I loved Jake tonight and the Martina McBride surprise date! Jake and Jillian really do click and seem to enjoy each other's company. I was very glad Julian went home...seems like a player, IMO. I think I missed a few things on the show because
I kept going back and forth between this show and the Lakers and Nuggets game...loved seeing Denver win tonight happy dance 2 happy dance 2 . Now, if only Cleveland could do the same tomorrow night I'd be very, very elated!

Jake and Jillian seem like a good match, of course my husband pointed out "how can you not like someone on a date like that". I made some type of off the cuff crack about him being "country" and my eight year old wanted to know if she was country too. Had to take time to explain what I meant, etc. LOL I need to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 6:00 am

thatgirl wrote:
I can already see it: good vs. evil. Jake vs. Wes. So predictable. I agree that David seems scary, Did not care for the tie him to the treee and beat him up line. Very angry and most likely homophobic, as Juan definitely comes off as gay. David clearly picks up on it and wants to destroy him. Again, very scary.

That was so weird, wasn't it. Who says that?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 6:18 am

Am I the only one that doesn't care for Jillian? I suspect that the producers are trying to get this type of reaction (I have gotten so skeptical with these shows).
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 7:25 am

ebowers wrote:
Now, if only Cleveland could do the same tomorrow night I'd be very, very elated!

If the Cavs win tonight I will actually cry!! I love them, they HAVE to win. These games are killer!

Something about Jillian annoys me a bit too Moody. My last impression of her was her snorting in the limo after douchebag dumped her. Everything seems kinda forced with her. When she was kissing someone last nght (can't remember who it was) it looked so awkward!

LMAO at the guys sayig his stuff looked like a light switch from the cold...
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 8:36 am

Moody wrote:
Am I the only one that doesn't care for Jillian? I suspect that the producers are trying to get this type of reaction (I have gotten so skeptical with these shows).

I never loved her. I keep watching and thinking that Melissa would have made a better Bachlorette. However, she seems down to earth, I think. I am getting tired of the fact that she keeps on telling us how she isn't a beauty, etc, just a normal, little woman...
I can't tell whether she is intelligent or not. It's not clear yet.

Jake came off as too good to be true. I bet he has the skeleton in his closet. He's getting the prince charming edit.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 9:13 am

Wes, Juan and David all got on my last nerve tonight. Poor little wiener guy - I felt so bad for him. He tried his best! doh

I like Jillian - she hasn't started to annoy me yet. Give it time!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 26th 2009, 11:30 am

I don't care for David or Wes. One's scary and the other annoying. Hope they go this week.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 28th 2009, 9:50 pm

Still not hearing many opinions on Jillian. Remember last season, all the Jillian avatars and such at the Fort? What am I missing here? Somebody, help me out.
Back to top Go down
mad

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 28th 2009, 10:40 pm

Too busy lookin' at the guys.

She's still a sweet girl I find, fun and full of life. That show's going to make her a freaking alcoholic though.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2009, 1:58 am

I'm trying to get with this show but I guess the bachelor mess just jaded me. I am watching but so far I can't get interested. Jillian seems sweet and some of the guys are cute but I don't seem to care about any of them yet. It all seems so phony to me now. Maybe when there are fewer guys and their personalities are more defined it will be better.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2009, 4:42 am

Looks like there will be some serious ratings drop this time around. I can't get anyone of you excited! Let me look in my box of goodies...

Spoiler Adult:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2009, 10:35 am

chrisbharrisonjust watched episode 3 tonight. Dave rage and the toe suck dance. You can't miss this Monday's episode.about 9 hours ago from web

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2009, 11:49 am

I finally watched the first two episodes yesterday. I liked Jillian but not enough to think she'd be great on the show again. She's cute but doesn't have the "it" factor IMO. Now Melissa would have been fun to watch but obviously she is on to bigger things and has a man.
Jake is adorable. Don't know if he is a good match for her but he is nice to look at and seems like he'd be an awesome guy. Can't stand the trucker dude or the country dude and yep Juan is on the wrong reality show.
This show really messes with people that have that competitive nature but also want love. If half these guys saw Jillian at a bar they probably wouln't give her a second glance.
I still can't believe I was caught up in Jason and how all those girls were trying to "win" him. He is NO "catch". This time I'm being extra cynical!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 29th 2009, 12:03 pm

Cassandra wrote:
I'm trying to get with this show but I guess the bachelor mess just jaded me. I am watching but so far I can't get interested. Jillian seems sweet and some of the guys are cute but I don't seem to care about any of them yet. It all seems so phony to me now. Maybe when there are fewer guys and their personalities are more defined it will be better.

Oh, I really agree with this post...it seems so phony to me, also. I'm watching, but it's not overly exciting to me...everything seems so set-up...like they're reading a script. I do love Jillian and wonder how she came to be mixed up in this silly show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: