View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:19 pm

Ok, I take it back, at least for tonight. I am loving watching the guys make idiots out of themselves. Total entertainment!

I like the pilot guy, if she keeps him, I might keep watching.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:19 pm

It is hard lol It takes me a while before I know who is who....I like that guy too...His name? hahaha I don't remember...So far Kiptyn and Jake (the pilot) are my picks.

And where is the bad girl MOODY!?!?!?! LOL
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:20 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Ok, I take it back, at least for tonight. I am loving watching the guys make idiots out of themselves. Total entertainment!

I like the pilot guy, if she keeps him, I might keep watching.

I am glad we agree flowerpower....so far he is my fav too.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:24 pm

OMG, foot guy!! Wonder if his co-workers knew this about him? Oh, so THAT'S 'love that much more' guy!!! What a tool! lol!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:31 pm

Ok he is CREEEEEEEEEEEPY!!!! scared I do not like him at all! Ewwwww!!!

And the guy who got the first impression rose has me thinking now, at first he seemed nice and then he called that other guy slick? lol This might be an "ok" season.

I will just watch it for pure entertainment lol
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:32 pm

Pilot and contractor are my favorites

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:37 pm

Yeah, I didn't like the 'slick' comment, either. I like the pilot and the contractor, too. Breakdance guy wasn't as bad as I thought he was gonna be. I don't like the other breakdancer, though (the fitness model).
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:39 pm

Foot guy was scary. Lol

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 9:57 pm

Geeeeeeeeeeeez, was blognoxious Jason back? Who was hanging over the balcony? lol

I will continue to watch....for now! lol

Foot guy NEEDS to go!!! Creepy!!!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 10:00 pm

Enough with crying over balconies

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 10:03 pm

No more balconies and no more cry babies! lol
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 10:13 pm

I missed the end - did pilot guy make it through?
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 10:17 pm

Yes he did, he was the first one called!! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 10:54 pm

Oh, yayy!! Thanks, witchie! I guess I'm gonna keep watching too, at least for awhile. These guys have potential to be pretty entertaining, and I'm also curious about what happens midway through that has never happened before? (Chris talked about it in his blog.)
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 11:10 pm

I like Kiptyn and I agree...she needs to give foot guy the boot.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 11:17 pm

Foot guy reminds me of Jerry Ferris from Jen's season. Will be interesting to see which ones have the girlfriends, and which one wanted to be the next bachelor.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 18th 2009, 11:21 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Oh, yayy!! Thanks, witchie! I guess I'm gonna keep watching too, at least for awhile. These guys have potential to be pretty entertaining, and I'm also curious about what happens midway through that has never happened before? (Chris talked about it in his blog.)

I am guessing Jillian will really like one of the guys who has a girlfriend back home or the guy who wants to be the next bachelor. She will of course have to let him go once she has him confirm the rumor. Drama!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 12:21 am

witchiepoo wrote:
No more balconies and no more cry babies! lol

I agree!! That looked like Jake, the pilot...I hope not though. He and Juan were my two favorites tonight. Jillian is a cutie...hope she finds what she's looking for.

ETA: I was one who vowed I would not watch this season of this phony reality show...but, here I am watching it! I am so mad at myself for starting to watch it...now I'm interested in it!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 5:11 am

Before I launch into my feelings about the men, I have to get this off my chest. (Serious stuff this Bachelorette discussion ROTFLMA). I find Jillian to be very physically unattractive. She has a large nose, and squinty eyes. SOOOOO while the men were getting out greeting her, and talking to each other about how beautiful she is, I kept thinking to myself she must look a lot better in real life. Mean huh? I can't help it! My daughter said the same thing, and she is only 8.

Ok, beat me up now.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 5:15 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Don't think I'd call her "Hottub Harris" when meeting her!! 🇳🇴

I know and he kept it up too!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 8:10 am

Oh Moody - that was mean. I think Jillian is cute and packed with personality. I do understand though; I am plenty mean myself at times, roflol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 8:19 am

Moody wrote:
Before I launch into my feelings about the men, I have to get this off my chest. (Serious stuff this Bachelorette discussion ROTFLMA). I find Jillian to be very physically unattractive. She has a large nose, and squinty eyes. SOOOOO while the men were getting out greeting her, and talking to each other about how beautiful she is, I kept thinking to myself she must look a lot better in real life. Mean huh? I can't help it! My daughter said the same thing, and she is only 8.

Ok, beat me up now.

It's not mean, if she is someone you don't think is attractive...I find it depends on the shot of her. Sometimes she looks very pretty and other times she does not.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 9:31 am

I like her personality. Particularly when she gave the 1st impression rose to the tongue-tied guy. She is pretty, maybe not your classic beauty, but her personality is warm, caring, not all me-me-me.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 10:47 am

Lori wrote:
How about that fitness model? Not sure of his name but he seems like an ass. I like Juan (the contractor whose mother wants him to get married). Cute.
I liked Juan also, Hated he was picked last.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 10:51 am

witchiepoo wrote:
It is hard lol It takes me a while before I know who is who....I like that guy too...His name? hahaha I don't remember...So far Kiptyn and Jake (the pilot) are my picks.

And where is the bad girl MOODY!?!?!?! LOL

I liked Kiptyn, Jake, Juan, Jessie(the wine maker I think) so far...
and I can't believe I am watching again.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:00 am

Moody, I agree. She is not a pretty woman, but I think she's cute and spunky. She's the kind of woman that men feel comfortable around. There's nothing intimidating about her. I think we have gotten used to pretty people on this show.

I vowed not to watch, but I did. Oh well. Jake is nice looking and so is Kyptin. There were a few other good looking guys, but I forget their names. Not sure about Juan yet. I felt so bad for that sweet guy from Boise (John H) who was so open and genuine. Unfortunately, he wasn't that attractive. I also felt so bad for that guy who froze up from nerves. That was hard to watch. I'm glad he recoverered. Looks like there will be mucho drama this season. I must not get pulled in. I must not get pulled in. I must not get pulled in...
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:04 am

Where is your "backbone" thatgirl? I knew you would give in so you could talk to everyone.

thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:21 am

Backbone? Self-control? I have none of that. I also like disecting these shows with the company of Duts:) Granny, you know me so well. Now, you, my dear are a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:30 am

flowerpower wrote:
I like her personality. Particularly when she gave the 1st impression rose to the tongue-tied guy. She is pretty, maybe not your classic beauty, but her personality is warm, caring, not all me-me-me.

I thought that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:32 am

Granny wrote:
Where is your "backbone" thatgirl? I knew you would give in so you could talk to everyone.

tens lol!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:36 am

I vowed not to watch this season, either, after the Jason fiasco. I've been a B/B'ette fan since the very first season with Alex, and I've decided to throw my hopeless romanticism out the door and just watch this season for reality-show enjoyment, meaning a little reality mixed with a lot of producer-manipulation and storytelling! Thatgirl, like you, I think it will be fun to post about it here, with fellow DUTs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:38 am

Moody wrote:
Granny wrote:

tens lol!

Hey!!! Are you trying to tell me that I talk to much??????????????????????????????? fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:43 am

Don't feel bad, I watch some shows just to "talk" about it.

Last edited by Moody on May 19th 2009, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 11:44 am

I am with you Glued, just not getting so involved this season. Yikes! You would think I was old enough to know better! lol!

Not reality, just pretend reality-maybe like a fractured fairly tale. I used to watch those when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 12:38 pm

Flower, I'm glad you decided to keep watching, too - we can just have fun posting our thoughts and observations, and calling BS on Fleiss when we can tell we're being manipulated!! lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 1:19 pm

Reality Steve has his usual snarky blog up:

http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 3:40 pm

Darn, I had DVR'd it to watch after 24 and DWTS and then deleted it by mistake. I will have to check to see if ABC has it on their site. I'm an idiot.

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 4:57 pm

Season looks fun!! So much cheese and romance and... deception. huhhh
Foot fetish guy and the one that got the 'first' impression rose, only ones I don't care for. Wes is kinda suspect.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 6:12 pm

shhh
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   May 19th 2009, 6:24 pm

Hey Mappy!!! Did you watch last night's show? hehehe!!! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Show Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: