all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Ty Murray "sissy" comment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 1:30 pm

I wanted to not like Ty Murray, but that guy is so damn funny and such a good sport, I have become a big fan. Anyhow, last night he made a comment about the other dance group, saying something about "blah blah blah are a bunch of sissy's and their going down". My husband and I howled with laughter and I made a note to myself "that is going to be my new signature line". Well, now I can't remember what he said exactly! I went to youtube and put in Ty Murray and sissy comment, no luck. Anybody remember, or have any comments on Ty Murray OR have any idea where I might look to find the comment?

Thanks DUTS
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 1:46 pm

Look on ABC, don't they replay the show?
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2522
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 1:51 pm

Moody, I think he said, "I don't care if King Mambo came in first, second and third last week--they are a bunch of sissies and they are going down".

_________________
"Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today"
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 2:16 pm

realitycarol wrote:
Moody, I think he said, "I don't care if King Mambo came in first, second and third last week--they are a bunch of sissies and they are going down".


LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 2:19 pm

Thanks. My father is the only person I have ever heard use the word "sissy" to describe a man. Is that a southern phrase? My parents are from East Texas.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2522
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 4:11 pm

Used all the time here in Texas. I guess we have a bunch of sissies in Texas....maybe they are all here! Naughty, naughty
My brother used to call me that before he could say sister.
As he got older it was shortened to Sis. OH, the special memories you brought back to me. dance

_________________
"Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today"
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14733
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 4:44 pm

I think Ty Murray is adorable Smile
I thought he would be stiff and unfunny, but he has been such a pleasant surprise. He is FUNNY! I don't want him to go tonight. I know Chuck/Julianne have fans here, but I would much rather have Ty around.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 5:00 pm

catty wrote:
I think Ty Murray is adorable Smile
I thought he would be stiff and unfunny, but he has been such a pleasant surprise. He is FUNNY! I don't want him to go tonight. I know Chuck/Julianne have fans here, but I would much rather have Ty around.

I want Ty to stay too!!!!!
It is not like I want anyone to go....I just want him to stay this week.
He has the BEST sense of humor, he is a total gentleman and he never gets frustrated...and he is always smiling.
When I first saw him I could not picture him with Jewel at all, now I think Jewel got real lucky the day she met him!!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 6:05 pm

realitycarol wrote:
Used all the time here in Texas. I guess we have a bunch of sissies in Texas....maybe they are all here! Naughty, naughty
My brother used to call me that before he could say sister.
As he got older it was shortened to Sis. OH, the special memories you brought back to me. dance

I heard lots of "ask sissy".. stuff too. Even though I grew up in Michigan, my parents were hardcore Texans so I think I have a lot of that in me.
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1048
Location : anywhere I am
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 28th 2009, 6:07 pm

My brother has always called me sissy or sis.

_________________
We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
Lynn Hall, Where Have All the Tigers Gone?, 1989
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14733
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 29th 2009, 12:25 am

Wildebeest wrote:
catty wrote:
I think Ty Murray is adorable Smile
I thought he would be stiff and unfunny, but he has been such a pleasant surprise. He is FUNNY! I don't want him to go tonight. I know Chuck/Julianne have fans here, but I would much rather have Ty around.

I want Ty to stay too!!!!!
It is not like I want anyone to go....I just want him to stay this week.
He has the BEST sense of humor, he is a total gentleman and he never gets frustrated...and he is always smiling.
When I first saw him I could not picture him with Jewel at all, now I think Jewel got real lucky the day she met him!!
I'm sure Jewel knows how lucky she is. He seems like a sweet, sincere guy.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   April 29th 2009, 5:36 am

He must have a lot of fans, because he is clearly not one of the better dancer. Shoot, his personality won me over. I just enjoy listening to what he has to say so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ty Murray "sissy" comment   

Back to top Go down
 
Ty Murray "sissy" comment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: