View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: PROJECT RUNWAY - LIFETIME - 8/20/09   April 23rd 2009, 7:53 am

Project Runway 6 will debut on Lifetime on August 20, which is a Thursday, the show’s new day on its new network. It stays at 10 p.m. ET, though.

On May 7, Bravo will debut Project Runway The Fashion Show, its blatant Project Runway knock-off. And Tim Gunn recently told the Sun-Sentinel that “what’s really holding up the start date” for the sixth season is “The Fashion Show. And Lifetime doesn’t want to start until that is over with. I guess they think people won’t watch two fashion shows. I don’t know why. I would.”

Tim also told the paper that the series’ move to Los Angeles left him “dubious for the first few days,” and said they filmed this season at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, but used a soundstage for the runway show.

He’s also teasing some big-time conflict and drama. “There is one challenge where the outcome will send the blogs reeling. It is unprecedented in Project Runway history. I am still full of incredulity about the whole thing — about who wins and who goes home,” he told the Sun-Sentinel.

Likewise, Tim told the Miami Herald, “It’s a great season. I’ll say there’s a big-time shocker, some purported cheating …

Reality Blurred
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT RUNWAY - LIFETIME - 8/20/09   April 23rd 2009, 7:54 am

Fashion Week - Project Runway Season 6

Three collections presented at Fashion Week; Kors, Garcia weren’t part of every judging

Project Runway 6 has concluded its production following Friday’s Fashion Week presentation of the final three designers’ collections, although the designers were absent and didn’t get to present their own work because the show has not yet aired. Fashion Week’s web site has photos of the three collections; there were no decoys.

“This year is going to be a little different. This is [the designer’s] moment and unfortunately nobody has seen the show yet. I’m a little bit sad for our designers that they don’t get that recognition today. We’re all in a bit of a limbo,” Heidi Klum told the crowd on Friday, according to People. Tim Gunn said, “We wish we could bring out the three designers but we can’t.”

The guest judge was the International Herald Tribune’s fashion editor, Suzy Menkes, and People reports that during the season, Christina Aguilera, Eva Longoria Parker, and Rebecca Romijn served as guest judges.

Also of note: the magazine reports that “permanent judges Nina Garcia and Michael Kors weren’t able to judge every challenge each week” because this season was set in Los Angeles, so “various editors from Marie Claire (where Garcia is now employed) have been tapped to fill in as needed.”

Reality Blurred
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT RUNWAY - LIFETIME - 8/20/09   April 23rd 2009, 8:11 am

I love Tim Gunn. He has some of the funniest phrases. I can just hear him saying "I don't know why, I would". LOL I would too Tim.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT RUNWAY - LIFETIME - 8/20/09   May 8th 2009, 11:58 pm

Erika Michelle Landin
**************ATTENTION
CASTING****************** I am seeking UBER fans of the show "PROJECT
RUNWAY" for a top secret project!!!! If you are a resident of San
francisco, Kansas City, Baltimore, San Diego or Austin, Please send me
an email and include a recent picture! Thanks!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT RUNWAY - LIFETIME - 8/20/09   May 11th 2009, 5:29 pm

Erika Michelle Landin
Hit reality show “PROJECT RUNWAY” needs REAL PEOPLE for upcoming PROMOTIONAL ADS!

Are you a HUGE FAN of the hit reality show PROJECT RUNWAY????

LUCKY BREAK CASTING is currently seeking Project Runway fans for the filming of their new promos.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Go
to: WWW.LUCKYBREAKCASTING.COM TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION. Also please
submit a short video telling us why you are the ultimate fan of
“PROJECT RUNWAY”!

MUST LIVE IN THE SAN FRANSICO AREA
MUST BE AVAILABLE May 15th -17th
THIS IS A PAID GIG.

CONTACT CELL 323.807.3416

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT RUNWAY - LIFETIME - 8/20/09   

Back to top Go down

PROJECT RUNWAY - LIFETIME - 8/20/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: