Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 12:07 pm

Stars & Athletes Pair Up For ABC Reality Competition ‘The Superstars’
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
A host of stars are lining up to match their physical prowess with some super athletes in a new reality show for ABC.

David Charvet, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Dan Cortese, Paige Hemmis, Julio Iglesias, Jr., Joanna Krupa, Ali Landry and Estella Warren are the stars who will pair up with an athlete to battle it out in teams on new show, “The Superstars,” beginning June 23 on ABC.

Among the athletes competing on the show are Jennifer Capriati, Brandi Chastain, Robert Horry, Jeff Kent, Kristi Leskinen, Lisa Leslie, Bode Miller and Terrell Owens, Access Hollywood can reveal.

The show, which is based on ABC’s “Wide World of Sports,” will pair up one star and one athlete. As a team they will compete in various sporting events such as swimming, biking, running and kayaking. There will also be some head-to-head athletic challenges, the network confirmed.

One team will be eliminated each week until one duo is left standing.

Football star Terrell Owens has been paired with model Joanna Krupa; baseball’s Jeff Kent is paired up with actress and model Ali Landry; basketballer Robert Horry has been paired up with actress/model and former synchronized swimmer, Estella Warren: Alpine ski racer Bode Miller has been paired with “Extreme Home Makeover’s” Paige Hemmis; freestyle skier Kristi Leskinen will compete with “Dancing With the Stars” professional dancer, Maksim Chmerkovskiy; basketball star Lisa Leslie will compete with actor Dan Cortese; tennis star Jennifer Capriati and former “Baywatch” star David Charvet will compete together; and soccer star Brandi Chastain has been paired with singer, Julio Iglesias, Jr.
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=74258717258&h=InYYQ&u=qyh-r&ref=nf
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 12:18 pm

Interesting

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 12:46 pm

TO with Joanna? Ewwww...he's such an a$$ and she seems so sweet.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 12:53 pm

Mrs C wrote:

I kind of like TO *covering head* The show sounds interesting maybe I will tune in.
Back to top Go down
JLEspo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 12:55 pm

Yuck - Poor Joanna !
He's seems awful, but maybe she will bring the best out in him.

Too bad they didn't put her with Bode
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 1:27 pm

catty wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

I kind of like TO *covering head* The show sounds interesting maybe I will tune in.

It's ok catty, we all make mistakes. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 4:06 pm

Mrs C wrote:
catty wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 21st 2009, 6:01 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 22nd 2009, 12:24 am

Mrs C wrote:
catty wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

laugh so hard I crie fuss and fight Smile I still like the guy.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 23rd 2009, 10:13 pm

Wasn't it Joanna who told Janie "you always were the nice one..." hahaha I bet Joanna can hold her own with anyone.

I am going to root for Joanna, because she is buds with Janie. Seems like a good enough reason for me!

Love these type of shows, they are kinda stupid, but its fun stuff. ballerina hot tub

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 25th 2009, 12:24 pm

Martakrupain the bahamas! supporting my sis on superstars show!! yay!
about 4 hours ago from web

joannakrupaIn the bahamas shooting SUPERSTARS show for ABC and terrell owens is my teammate! We are gonna kill it
about 4 hours ago from web

(Twitters from Joanna and Marta)... seems like Janelle should be there with them.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 25th 2009, 3:48 pm

Wouldn't a Janelle/Joanna team be awesome? (Doing pretty much anything, I guess. Ha)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 25th 2009, 4:15 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Wouldn't a Janelle/Joanna team be awesome? (Doing pretty much anything, I guess. Ha)

good posting
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 27th 2009, 4:14 am

Joanna Krupa "over drama queens and snobs"

She just returned from the Bahamas and the filming of The Superstars. I wonder who she is talking about. It will be fun to watch the show, know that there was "behind the scenes" drama.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   April 27th 2009, 8:16 am

Moody wrote:

She just returned from the Bahamas and the filming of The Superstars. I wonder who she is talking about. It will be fun to watch the show, know that there was "behind the scenes" drama.

Oh, that's interesting Moody. Wonder if she's talking about the guys and/or the girls lol
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   May 2nd 2009, 3:02 pm

Moody wrote:

We should let Joanna know that AABB is perfect place to let off some steam about the drama queens ans snobs ! Love AABB

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"   

Back to top Go down

Star's & Athletes Pair Up for ABC's reality competition "The Superstars"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: