"Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 7:53 am

AirTran Airways announced Monday that it will provide free airline tickets to Milwaukee resident Molly Malaney, who has a budding romance with Jason Mesnick, star of ABC’s reality television show, “The Bachelor.”

Malaney appeared on “The Bachelor” as a competitor and ultimately won Mesnick’s affection. AirTran Airways, operated by Orlando, Fla.-based AirTran Holdings Inc., delivered several ticket vouchers to Malaney along with roses, a hallmark of the show.

The airline tickets will allow Malaney, who is employed as a buyer at Menomonee Falls-based Kohl’s Corp., to visit Mesnick via AirTran Airways’ direct service from Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport to his hometown of Seattle.

“We wish Jason and Molly well as they explore their budding romance,” said Tad Hutcheson, AirTran’s vice president of marketing and sales.

In the most recent season of “The Bachelor,” Mesnick rejected Malaney in the finale of the show, but six weeks later got back together with her. Malaney and Mesnick, according to widespread reports, were rumored to have split earlier this month, but AirTran spokesman John Feld said the couple remains together.

“The romance is alive and well,” Feld said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is weird. I would imagine AirTran is trying to promote itself with this "gift", but with the unpopularity of this couple, it could potentially backfire. Really strange.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:08 am

Moody - most people don't have a clue who Molly and Jason are.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:24 am

guess I know which airline I will NEVER fly ...haha!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 9:07 am

very interesting. now they have no choice but to see each other.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 9:17 am

Hmmmm, ABC is working very hard to keep this budding romance afloat!

Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 10:30 am

Air Tran = Value Jet

The jet that crashed in the everglades.

They bought all new planes and changed the name...

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 11:11 am

icecoffee wrote:
Air Tran = Value Jet

The jet that crashed in the everglades.

They bought all new planes and changed the name...

That's interesting.

Lori - if nobody knows who they are, then why would AirTrans want to do this? What to they care about Molly and Jason's relationship?
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 11:14 am

I was wondering the same thing, unless ABC paid them for the tickets, just to keep them in the spotlight.

Does Air Tran advertise on ABC.

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 11:24 am

I don't know but for what a reputation... Value Jet and Jason Mesnick's relationship! Ha
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 4:42 pm

thatgirl wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 4:45 pm

Long distance relationships are tough. It is nice this will make it easier on them.

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 4:52 pm

thatgirl wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 5:52 pm

Speaking of Jason...did thatgirl ever finish the single Mom "letter"?...the letter where we will all be going on a trip if she wins?
I have been practicing walking hunched over to fit the 5' height criteria of one of her DUT kids!

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 5:52 pm

jfan wrote:
Long distance relationships are tough. It is nice this will make it easier on them.

jfan, you are so nice!

Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 5:58 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Speaking of Jason...did thatgirl ever finish the single Mom "letter"?...the letter where we will all be going on a trip if she wins?
I have been practicing walking hunched over to fit the 5' height criteria of one of her DUT kids!

LMAO Yea, I forgot about that, what the hell ever happened, it was for a trip to New Zealand right? I don't get this whole AirTran thing, I never knew they existed either.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 6:12 pm

[quote="Moody"]

That's interesting.

Lori - if nobody knows who they are, then why would AirTrans want to do this? What to they care about Molly and Jason's relationship?[/quote]

No clue. Perhaps they advertise on the network or perhaps Kohl's has an account with them and they are comping the tickets for corporate goodwill. I work with 10 women and only 2 of us (myself included) watched the Bachelor. The 2 of us have no bad feelings towards Molly at all and could care less about Jason.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 6:56 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

I forgot about the trip thing. Wonder how that is going. demon banana
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:07 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

lol! lol! That is too funny. I forgot all about that. I have the attention span of a flea.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:08 pm

Kimmie wrote:
jfan wrote:

jfan, you are so nice!

That's what I was thinking. She's one of the good eggs.

And Kimmie, congrats on the weight loss. You go girl.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:10 pm

This is an awful thought, but didn't someone say this airline had a planecrash. Did one of Jason's haters put this whole thing together? JK:)
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:17 pm

All commercial airlines have had plane crashes. Or most any way. Off the top of my head, I can think of plane crashed involving United, American, and Continental.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:35 pm

jfan wrote:
All commercial airlines have had plane crashes. Or most any way. Off the top of my head, I can think of plane crashed involving United, American, and Continental.

It was just a joke. Granted, a bad one. Do you work for this particular airline? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   April 21st 2009, 8:45 pm

ABC is probably paying for the tickets.

I have flown AirTran and it was actually the best trip we have ever taken. And I am sooo scared of flying. If I am correct, they are all new planes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers   

Back to top Go down

"Bachelor's Molly Malaney get AirTran vouchers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: