Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   April 17th 2009, 4:46 pm

http://www.realitysteve.com/

“The Bachelorette”

-They are a few weeks into filming right now, and here’s what I can tell you. For the first time in the show’s history, the season will start with 30 men instead of 25. First elimination was 30 down to 20. After that, I believe the 2nd elimination brought it down to 17. Also, Jillian is looking a lot better than she did on the “Bachelor”, which was expected. They all decide to get themselves in shape and all dolled up once they realize the focus is on them. As for any spoilers, I don’t want to give anything major away just yet, but let’s just say that this season is playing right into form of past seasons. Things you’ve heard being done in previous seasons, manipulations, scheming, all will be in play this season. One of the dudes from Dallas got booted on the first night, I’m sure of that. As for other guys who could be a factor, I think I mentioned Mr Restaurant guy from San Diego Julian in a previous post. Ummmm, well, cross him off your list. Done. Already booted. That’s what I got so far. There’s one major thing I’m working on but I need a little more verification before I run with it. Hope this holds you over for now.

That’s it for this week. I will fill everyone in next week on how the event Saturday goes for the CAP Center. Any donations you want to make would be greatly appreciated, and I’m honored that I was asked to be a part of this. I’m sure it’ll be blast. Hey, with drinks and dancing, there’s a chance the dancing fool might bust out at the Palomar Saturday night. We’ll see. Also, give the “Hollywood Secrets” product a look. It’s really starting to take off. Any questions, comments, emails, praises, criticisms, queries, send them to steve@realitysteve.com. Until next week.

--------------------------------------------

If you are interested in reading more from Reality Steve he has blogged on all the Reality Shows, but I just brought over the Bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   April 17th 2009, 5:47 pm

Thanks Moody
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   April 17th 2009, 6:09 pm

He is on twitter and facebook too. Added me immediately to facebook.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   April 17th 2009, 6:21 pm

Thanks flower

I have him on twitter. I will go find him on facebook
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   April 17th 2009, 6:22 pm

Thanks Moody. I was thinking of him the other day and wondering what was hitting the fan Wink Julien...I am, restaurant guy....errrrr.... not that I'm familiar with anything about the show, is gone already. Probably scared her with that luminescent skin tone.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   June 15th 2009, 6:45 am

Reality Steve is being discussed on a Canadian news Channel. He writes LONG blogs so I will pull out some stuff I found interestings:
http://www.realitysteve.com/
Quote :
I’ve been informed by a Canadian reader that on the Canadian version of “Entertainment Tonight”, the reporter actually quoted my website by saying “Reality Steve says Kiptyn was paid $50,000 to appear on the show”.
Quote :
What I said was I know two guys who were offered $50,000 to come on the show and TURNED IT DOWN. I then speculated that MAYBE ABC decided to offer money to other people, but I didn’t know
Quote :
I was also interviewed over email by “Star” magazine this week,

Quote :
Basically just asked about the guys this season, who might be on to advance their career, were some of the guys paid, and so on. And my answer was no different than what I’ve said on my blog for the last couple months. I told them exactly what I know is fact, and then what I know to be rumored. I clearly distinguished between the two.
Quote :
Do I have sources this season? Yes. But when nothing really crazy is happening, there’s really nothing to report. Yes, a bachelor goes home on Monday and there’s a mini-story there, but it’s nothing of the magnitude of the Jason/Molly/Melissa fiasco.
Quote :
This season, what is 100% true is Dave was told to act nervous during the meet-and-greet and that “silence” was re-shot three times (more on Dave in a second), that there were two men offered money to be on the show this year that turned it down, and the storyline of a bachelor leaving the show in Monday’s episode.
Quote :
As for Dave and Juan, they had their conference call yesterday with the media that I got a chance to listen to and take notes. I was going to post what I had taken down, but another site did it much more thoroughly, so I’ll just link to them. I’ve read both of these columns and basically this is what was said. RealityTVworld.com and RealityWanted.com do these interview recaps every week with the booted bachelor/s, so it’s always a good read
Quote :
Dave’s point about his behavior was that we saw 1% of what he’s really like, and ABC knew they had good material so they ran with it.
Quote :
He started to answer the question, he laughed, then paused, then hesitated before giving the answer. Here’s what I was able to transcribe from his answer. This is directly from my notes.

“No, I wasn’t really. They wanted us to have a plan, an idea. Stand out from everyone else. I’m confident, borderline cocky person. That would turn her off. I thought the best idea for me was to act nervous and star struck. It worked. She called me out on it. That was my idea.”
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   June 15th 2009, 2:45 pm

Does anyone think that maybe DeAnna was one of his inside sources last season?
They seem to reply back and forth to each other a lot on Twitter.

DeAnnaPappas@RealitySteve Hopefully those t-shirts are on the way....Holly and I have been brainstorming on some great photo's for you!!
27 minutes ago from web in reply to RealitySteve
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   June 15th 2009, 5:27 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Does anyone think that maybe DeAnna was one of his inside sources last season?
They seem to reply back and forth to each other a lot on Twitter.

DeAnnaPappas@RealitySteve Hopefully those t-shirts are on the way....Holly and I have been brainstorming on some great photo's for you!!
27 minutes ago from web in reply to RealitySteve

She very well could have been Wilde.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   June 15th 2009, 6:22 pm

thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17   

Back to top Go down

Reality Steve Blog on Jillian's Bachelorette 4/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: