View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 13th 2011, 2:19 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
Gail wrote:
I had not watched this show (except for brief glimpses on my way through the channels) until this past weekend. I can't believe what I had been missing.
My mom and I had on the marathon this weekend, and became addicted. I was a crying mess watching the show where Phil passed away.
I am really looking forward to following everyone this season.
Does anyone know what ever happened to the missing father of one of the deckhands?

That is Jacob (Northwestern deckhand) his Dad. I am not sure he was ever found.

Thanks, Honey.

I'm still trying to get them all straight.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 13th 2011, 8:39 pm

My Cactch history is this.

I have watched off and on for years. One of my neighbors son worked on one of these boats (not one on show) this was before the show. He did drugs and in off season they found him dead on park bench from OD. Anyway, she had told me some ot stuff about this fishing and seasons and stuff. So when I watched I was thinking more of his life than this show.
I did not watch reg til last season, and then I got caught up in it. I can't keep the crews and the names and the boats straight. I am awful with names.
Please bear with me til I get them better.

Last night was hard for me to keep straight, too much new stuff and lots of stuff was not clear to me. I don't know about new captain and I too wonder what happened to the deckhand"s Dad. I think they found his truck abandoned, but that is all I know.????? hope they say something soon.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 13th 2011, 8:58 pm

mimTN wrote:
My Cactch history is this.

I have watched off and on for years. One of my neighbors son worked on one of these boats (not one on show) this was before the show. He did drugs and in off season they found him dead on park bench from OD. Anyway, she had told me some ot stuff about this fishing and seasons and stuff. So when I watched I was thinking more of his life than this show.
I did not watch reg til last season, and then I got caught up in it. I can't keep the crews and the names and the boats straight. I am awful with names.
Please bear with me til I get them better.

Last night was hard for me to keep straight, too much new stuff and lots of stuff was not clear to me. I don't know about new captain and I too wonder what happened to the deckhand"s Dad. I think they found his truck abandoned, but that is all I know.????? hope they say something soon.

Mim, I've been watching for years and I still don't know all their names. I find myself getting caught up with individuals rather than a whole ship dynamic unless they make it the focus of an episode.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 13th 2011, 9:02 pm

Thanks Mappy,

good, I feel free now to say, "the one that" etc. I am really awful with names all the time and this show taxes my name skills way past my limit.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 14th 2011, 12:12 am

Gail wrote:
I had not watched this show (except for brief glimpses on my way through the channels) until this past weekend. I can't believe what I had been missing.
My mom and I had on the marathon this weekend, and became addicted. I was a crying mess watching the show where Phil passed away.
I am really looking forward to following everyone this season.
Does anyone know what ever happened to the missing father of one of the deckhands?

I had a similar experience. They put this show on regular TV on the weekends and I decided to give it a try. I thought it would be boring, but it had so much heart. There was more to this show you only see when you take the time to watch it.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 20th 2011, 4:16 pm

Good show last night - I enjoyed it. There are so many featured boats this year that I think it is going to be more difficult to follow each boat. Over the last few years it has been the North Western, Time Bandit, Cornelia Marie and Keith and his crew. They did a good job of featuring each boat during each episode to get a feel for what each is doing and to get a better look at each crew and connect with them. With the old standards and the addition of 2 new boats it makes it more challenging to feature each boat.

They all seem to be having issues getting on the crab - hope that changes in the next few weeks.

Anyone else watch last night? Did you enjoy it?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 22nd 2011, 5:57 pm

Ode to Phil - by Capt. Andy Hillstrand - RIP Capt. Phil Harris

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 3rd 2011, 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 3rd 2011, 5:54 pm

This is a link to Discovery's YouTube account. Wow! The season is getting hotter in more than one way!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DiscoveryNetworks
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 3rd 2011, 11:12 pm

I do not like the captain of the cornelia marie. At All!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 4th 2011, 8:45 am

blueeyed wrote:
I do not like the captain of the cornelia marie. At All!!

Me either! What a prick!
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 4th 2011, 8:47 am

I really have the coolest kids in the UNIVERSE! My daughter bought me tickets to the "Meet the Captains" event in Dallas on May 18th. Smile I am so looking forward to it. She purchased amazing seats in the center of the venue - if I get pictures, I will surely share.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 4th 2011, 9:03 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
I really have the coolest kids in the UNIVERSE! My daughter bought me tickets to the "Meet the Captains" event in Dallas on May 18th. Smile I am so looking forward to it. She purchased amazing seats in the center of the venue - if I get pictures, I will surely share.

That's fantastic! Oh...I can't wait to hear all about it! I wonder if the cap's will voice any displeasure at not having as much 'face time' since there are so many ships this season.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 4th 2011, 9:39 am

That is great Honey, hope you have great time.

Honey, you do have wonderful kids! What a great present!!!

Woo Hoo

Last edited by mimTN on May 4th 2011, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grouchy when posting)
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 4th 2011, 10:05 am

honeybeeangel wrote:

You do have the coolest kids!! Enjoy
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 8th 2011, 9:22 pm

So sad....not sure if I am more sad for my daughter or for myself. The Dallas meeting with the Captains has been cancelled. Sad
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 8th 2011, 9:30 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
So sad....not sure if I am more sad for my daughter or for myself. The Dallas meeting with the Captains has been cancelled. Sad

oh, Honey, I am so sorry. double hugs for you both.
Hug wrap up in arms Hug wrap up in arms

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 8th 2011, 10:32 pm

honey, sooooo sorry!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 9th 2011, 5:46 am

Oh boo! Any reason given for the cancellation Honey? So disappointing.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 9th 2011, 8:19 am

Mappy wrote:
Oh boo! Any reason given for the cancellation Honey? So disappointing.

They did not give a reason, I can only assume that the ticket sales were not enough to support the visit. Sad

Thank you everyone for being so sweet. Smile

Maybe next time!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 9th 2011, 11:31 am

Sorry Honey, next time for sure. I'd love to go to CatchCon.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 9th 2011, 11:33 am

blueeyed wrote:
Sorry Honey, next time for sure. I'd love to go to CatchCon.

Me too when and where is it?
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 9th 2011, 11:43 am

I know 2011 seemed to be right before the seaons started. I read some stuff on on Discovery Board. I think its in Washington State somewhere.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 24th 2011, 11:12 pm

Tonite's episode had my mouth hanging wide open! Derrick (cuz he's not captian) was embarrassed because he could not find the blue crab and did everything he could do to humilate (sp?) the crew. He is the worst!
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 24th 2011, 11:21 pm

My heart hurt tonight to see the antics on the Cornelia Marie. I hate to say it but I think Jake is still using. Derrick? ASSHOLE! What a jerk! I can't even believe his big ego fit through the door on the wheelhouse. Does this mean the boat is done? That the boys are finished fishing? So sad to see the decline of my favorite boat and fishermen.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 25th 2011, 12:04 am

I was really wishing Freddie would just deck him! Oohh I'm soooo mad. His ego had him fish for blue crab, and he didn't catch any, it was costing the boys $2000.00 a day to run the boat. The crew had enough of him and wanted off and he tried to blame it back on on the boys. He tried to say it was because of pot that he could not find the crab.

The crew wanted off because he was a terrible capitan!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 25th 2011, 1:42 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
My heart hurt tonight to see the antics on the Cornelia Marie. I hate to say it but I think Jake is still using. Derrick? ASSHOLE! What a jerk! I can't even believe his big ego fit through the door on the wheelhouse. Does this mean the boat is done? That the boys are finished fishing? So sad to see the decline of my favorite boat and fishermen.

blueeyed wrote:
I was really wishing Freddie would just deck him! Oohh I'm soooo mad. His ego had him fish for blue crab, and he didn't catch any, it was costing the boys $2000.00 a day to run the boat. The crew had enough of him and wanted off and he tried to blame it back on on the boys. He tried to say it was because of pot that he could not find the crab.

The crew wanted off because he was a terrible capitan!

Yes, yes, Derrick was asshole jerk. What? Blue crab are repelled by the scent of pot?
He was not snorting coke or smoking crack. Give me a break, it was pot! If Jake was even using. lol, and if you ask me one of the other crew members was looking awful guilty. Derrick screwed up, then made a fool of himself.
I wanted to punch Derrick myself.
fuss and fight
and if Jake was using pot, it is way some addicts use to curb the effects of going off stronger, more dangerous drugs. For crack users trying to stay clean, they sometimes use pot when the anxiety attacks hit to Not start using crack again.
so put that in your hat and smoke it Derrick.
lol, yeah, this pissed me off!!!!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 25th 2011, 10:35 am

Mim I love you! I tried to stay away from the pot coversation because you know, I'm from California, and you know how we Californiians are! lol All you need is a card from a "doctor" and you can buy it legally. The cards costs between 50 - 100 and you can get them rather easily.

I was at the Discovery Channel boards and there are alot of people on Derrick's side. Any type of "substance" could cause Derrick to lose is license and the bot could be confiscated. While I understand any "substance" is illegal, I just didn't think Derrick's behavior was appropriate for what he found. I never understood why he went blue crab fishing.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 25th 2011, 11:44 am

what can I say? lol, well obviously a lot when riled.
bottom line I will take pot smoker over bully any day of the week.

Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 25th 2011, 12:55 pm

I agree that whomever was doing the drugs on the boat was taking a huge chance that the Captain could loose his license and that the boat could be taken away - not cool. But mariners are those really salty men that take care of things "in their house". It shocked me that he compiled all those things from the machine room and thought he had an "AH - HA" moment to prosecute someone with them. There are some major questions that I have about all of it. 1. There are camera's rolling all the time on those boats, stationary as well as maned cameras. You mean to tell me that Jake got away from the cameras and into the machine room, more than once alegedly and it was not caught on tape? 2. Where was the actual pot? We know it was not in the machine room, or the state room or on Jake's person. Where was it? 3. Why did Derick deal with the situation by having the police waiting on the dock? He said that Jake had agreed earlier that day to take a drug test - why not just try to handle it that way?

I am with you Mim - there were a couple of the crew members that seemed suspicious when Derick brought out the evidence that he had. The only thing that makes me think it was Jake was the way that he exited the boat. He was so slick climbing off the boat around the crab pot and right down the dock by the policeman. It shocked me that not only did he get off the boat and away from the scene, he went to the airport and flew away. Up until that point I wanted to believe that he was not using drugs anymore.

I realize it was "just pot" - and not that I am some crazy fanatic either way pot or no pot. But for someone that has an addiction problem, like Jake, any drugs are too many drugs. An alcoholic that goes clean can not drink one drink and a drug addict, that is what he called himself last year, can't have one drug.

All and all - I am sad for Josh. He seems like a good kid and wants to follow in his Dad's footsteps with the fishing. He does not want to disappoint his Dad. I think he is taking it all really hard. I hope he figures out how to get things back on track and get back out there.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 25th 2011, 5:36 pm

Honey, I agree with all you said.
but I do want to say, I know of more than one person, with no access to drug rehab that got scared about what smoking crack was doing to them that have used pot to stay off crack for years. I am not saying that is best choice or smart. Just that it is. I think Jake was smoking it and I don't think he was alone.

But to me all of that is not what this was about. Derrick screwed up and did not get to come on board and be the big man. I think he thought he could take control and show off. When he did not catch blue crabs and found out "the boys" as he saw them were not going to be pushed around the bully was set lose. Being big man failed, he moved to bully, they called him on it, he moved to revenge. He did not care about the boat, or anything else, he wanted to get even.

I also agree with you Josh is so let down, by his brother and some of the crew and also by Captian he trusted. I hope he finds a way to fix this and come back strong. Jake will do what he will do, don't think his addiction is done with him yet. But Josh, he must feel the weight of the world on him now. I hate to see that.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 29th 2011, 3:21 pm

Twitter:
fvcorneliamarie F/V Cornelia Marie
Jeff Conroy from Original Productions speaks out about the FV Cornelia Marie quitting early. Original Productions... http://fb.me/JzCuB16A
11 minutes ago

'Deadliest Catch': Bonus Catch From Josh Harris and E.P. Jeff Conroy

**snip**

Josh Harris on abandoning crab fishing for showbiz: "You know what, I would love to do something that's easy and make money at it, but I think I would go into convulsions if I didn't fish.

"I was trying to do a 15-second commercial for Discovery, and I couldn't even say one line. I don't know how successful I would be in the show business. I would love to do it, but I gotta make sure my guys are employed. I gotta do it the right way, the way my dad (the late Capt. Phil Harris) would have wanted to do it, and the way I want to do it. That's what I want to do."

**snip**

Josh Harris on how he's getting along with brother Jake, who has been battling addiction: "It's kind of like black and white sometimes, but we're brothers, and that's what brothers do. But we're doing great. We're coming through to our own here."

**snip**

Jeff Conroy on the decision by Josh and brother Jake Harris to stop fishing early because of a poor catch and rising costs (and because of conflict with substitute Capt. Derrick Ray): "I really wanted them to fish more. It made it hard for us. Where they quit didn't give us as much material as I normally would want to work with.

"Look, for us, we really try to stay out of their business as much as possible. Really, that is their business, but them ending early was something we were not happy about at all.

"In fact, I talked to Josh, I said, 'Look, this is going to have to play as it plays. Just being honest with you here. We're going to look at the tapes of what happened out there, and that's what we're going to play. If you feel like quitting right now, then that's the way it's going to play. I'm not in the business of changing history.'"

**snip**

Jeff Conroy on the future of the Cornelia Marie, on which the Harris brothers are now minority owners, while not yet qualified to be captains: "The thing is, these boats, they basically need to fish to make money. The Hillstrands (of the F/V Time Bandit) and (Captain Sig Hansen of) the Northwestern -- all those boats, they are owner/operators.

"So they save a lot of money and make a lot of money, because they're owner/operators, as opposed to leasing it out. I think the business gets harder and harder for the Cornelia Marie, where you have to make sure you get a captain, you have to maintain a boat, and you don't have tons of quota.

"So, I think it's going to be a very hard business. I don't know how Josh and Jake will do it. ... I'd love to have them out there. I want them to work it out. The truth is, there's a lot of goodwill out there towards Jake and Josh. Even getting the quota that they got (this past season), a lot of that was people wanting to see those boys come back because of Phil."

http://blog.zap2it.com/kate_ohare/2011/05/deadliest-catch-bonus-catch-from-josh-harris-and-ep-jeff-conroy.html
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 1st 2011, 4:15 pm

Josh and Jake are present! That makes me feel so good.

Deadliest Catch - F/V Cornelia Marie
Here's the new Cornelia Marie crew for Opilios. (I will have more info about these new guys later.) Tony Lara is the new skipper - I hope you all wish him well.

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 2nd 2011, 1:27 am

Mappy, thank you for finding that.
I am so glad they found new captian and will be back.

dance
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 2nd 2011, 4:22 pm

After I posted the new Cornelia Marie crew picture yesterday, many of you noticed Freddie was gone. Where did he go? This new pic of the Wizard crew tells the story. Yes, it is strange seeing Freddie with these guys. We are sad to lose him but wish him well - he's a great guy and an awesome fisherman.

The Wizard Crew
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 3rd 2011, 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 6th 2011, 4:13 pm

PREVIEW: The new CM Crew hits the water tomorrow on Deadliest Catch. In regard to the video clip below, despite Mike Rowe's narration, there was a certain Cornelia who also had a say in who was getting hired. I don't know why, but the show does often ignore her.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150206740418996

^cannot embed this one
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 7th 2011, 6:18 pm

Deadliest Catch airs tonight on Discovery Channel. Tonight will be the first show for the Opilio crab season. The FV Cornelia Marie Blue Crab season ended in a most unexpected way which resulted with our skipper Derrick Ray parting ways with the FV Cornelia Marie. As a follower of this website, you learned from an earlier blog that we have a new captain and crew members for the Opilio crab season. Captain Tony Lara replaces Derrick Ray in the wheelhouse. Engineer Troy Huls replaces Steve Wared. Lifelong Kodiak fisherman, Dale Pruitt replaces Freddie Maughtai. We will see an emotional goodbye to Freddie tonight. There has been much controversy about how the Blue Crab season ended. New skipper Tony Lara attempts to put some closure on that situation so we can move forward with a new season of fishing.

Tony writes this from his Facebook page:

"Crabbing is a tough job in a harsh environment and the ocean has no feelings. It is oblivious to our existence and therefore shows no mercy. As a fisherman, a guy can spend 12 hours doing a grid, looking for a friend in the debris field from a sunken vessel. When they call the search off, there is no pause for mourning. You just look at the plotter and its 20 miles to the next string. When we hit the beach, we ring a bell, drink a beer and move on. I know, it sucks but that is who we are. Crabbers donít care if theyíre pretty, they donít have refined social skills and they donít have time to put up with weakness. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance so often times we come off like assholes, or in my case, a whole ass (Why do something halfway?).

The past season on the Cornelia Marie has certainly created some discussion and polarized people into two different camps. 30 Years ago, Derrick started working on deck for Ralph Collins, Corneliaís ex-husband. The first boat he ran was one of Ralph and Corneliaís. There were issues on the boat that could not be ignored and had to be addressed. Often times, itís not what you say but how you say it. What Derrick lacks in social skills, he more than makes up as a fisherman. Yes, a guy is only as good as his last delivery but during the derby days of crabbing, Derrick consistently caught more crab than anyone else, including Phil. Give the guy a good platform and enough time to fish and he will catch crab.

I have known the Harris brothers for over 20 years. They grew up with me on the boat. I gave Josh his first job on the boat when he was 15. I hired Carl and Millman and Freddy. My advantage over Derrick is I had already earned the crewís respect so it didnít matter what came up in the pots. I hauled a lot of blanks working for Phil, too. Thatís part of the game. Blanks are good information.

Josh has stepped up and taken on a lot of responsibility but still needs to learn to focus on whatís really important. Jake has the potential to be a good fisherman but needs to address some personal issues first. I want to see these boys succeed and will do what I can to help them, but remember; this is a tough business so coddling them is not an option.

The new season is about to start, bringing an end to the last chapter. Letís all close the book and move on.

Thank you
Tony Lara"
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   July 12th 2011, 11:03 pm

Yay, Jakey got to park the boat.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   July 13th 2011, 6:10 am

blueeyed wrote:
Yay, Jakey got to park the boat.

He's moving up! I'm so happy he's taking steps to learn more. He's doing what he really wants and isn't just hot air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   

Back to top Go down

'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: