AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 13th 2009, 5:08 pm

'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery

You might not think that a documentary series about a group of fisherman on the hunt for king and opilio crab in the freezing waters of Alaska would make for interesting television. But there's a reason those suckers are so expensive to buy: They're a dangerous haul. "Deadliest Catch," which kicks off Season 5 on Tuesday, April 14, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Discovery Channel, has become the network's highest-rated program and airs in 150 countries around the world.

Sure, the fishing's exciting, but it's the personalites that keep people tuning in. Back for the new season are Captains Sig Hansen (Northwestern), Johnathan and Andy Hillstrand (Time Bandit), Phil Harris (Cornelia Marie) and Keith Colburn (Wizard), who, this season will grapple with health scares, financial difficulties and a sunken ship.

More: See the Season 5 cast gallery | More photos: TV Daredevils

http://tv.msn.com/deadliest-catch-season-5-gallery/
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 2nd 2010, 2:29 pm

'Deadliest Catch' Star Suffers Stroke

SEATTLE -- Capt. Phil Harris -- the Seattle-based captain of the F/V Cornelia Marie -- suffered a stroke while the boat was in port at Saint Paul Island, Alaska.
An engineer found Harris on the floor of his stateroom Friday night, according to his Web site, www.corneliamarie.com.

He was flown to Anchorage and underwent surgery over the weekend. Both of his sons, Josh and Jake were at his side.

"It may be some time before we know anything substantial about Phil’s condition," the Web site said.

Harris was forced to stop fishing during the opilio season in the fourth season of "Deadliest Catch" because of a pulmonary embolism.

Today's update is that he is in a drug induced coma to reduce brain swelling due to the surgery.

Harris has been working in the fishing industry for 32 years, according to the Discovery Web site.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 2nd 2010, 3:17 pm

I saw this over the weekend. The Cornelia Marie is one of my favorites on the show. They're not giving out much information but the little I read doesn't sound great. Thankfully it didn't happen out at sea.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 2nd 2010, 10:15 pm

That is just awful. I love this show. I never miss it. The Cornelia Marie and the Northwestern are my favorite boats. There was mention of it on Real Player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 2nd 2010, 11:20 pm

I would like to mention Jake's (Northwestern deckhand) dad is missing. His truck was found but no sign of him.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 3rd 2010, 9:22 am

'Deadliest Catch' Captain Out of Coma

Posted Feb 3rd 2010 12:45AM by TMZ Staff
Captain Phil Harris from "Deadliest Catch"
woke up from a medically induced coma Tuesday, according to his sons --
and immediately started barking commands from his Anchorage [color:d718=#29A256 ! important][color:d718=#29A256 ! important]hospital [color:d718=#29A256 ! important]bed

Jake and Josh Harris tell TMZ their dad "showed some good signs of improvement" today, including squeezing their hands.

Harris' sons -- who both work with him aboard the F/V Cornelia Marie -- say they are "encouraged but still very cautious" as Captain Phil recovers from the stroke he suffered on Friday.

One really good sign -- his sons tell us that shortly after waking up, Harris told his doctors and [color:d718=#29A256 ! important][color:d718=#29A256 ! important]nurses: "Don't f**k up."

Aye, aye Captain.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/03/deadliest-catch-captain-out-of-coma/#ixzz0eUEWL5eK

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 3rd 2010, 9:24 am

happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 6th 2010, 1:03 pm

Capt. Phil was talking to friends and family today; showing his greatest progress since he suffered a massive stroke one week ago. It’s been a long and difficult week for friends and family as Phil was medivaced from St. Paul Island and under went surgery.

Capt. Phil’s sons Josh and Jake have been at this hospital and continue to stay by their father’s side. Some Bering Sea fishermen have also come by to pay Phil a visit.

Meanwhile, the F/V Cornelia Marie has been back fishing for Opilios. The season has really just begun, so there’s much more fishing to do.

Great folks from around the world have sent their messages of encouragement and get-well soon greetings – for this, we will always be thankful. Many cards have been sent and they will all get to Phil as he recovers.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 6th, 2010 at 4:46 am and is filed under Capt. Phil, Featured. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

http://www.corneliamarie.com/capt-phil/capt-phil-makes-progress-toward-recovery/
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 6th 2010, 1:11 pm

Thanks for posting this thread. This is one of my husbands favorite shows. And, since we don't have cable he catches it when he's working out of town in the hotels. I relayed the info to him. That is one crazy, cold, dangerous job but, I really, really enjoy crab. My mouth is watering now. lol

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 10:16 pm

Deadliest Catch star Phil Harris, who captains the Cornelia Marie, has died. The Discovery Channel released this statement from his sons, Jake and Josh Harris:
“It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to our dad — Captain Phil Harris. Dad has always been a fighter and continued to be until the end. For us and the crew, he was someone who never backed down. We will remember and celebrate that strength. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.”
Phil had a stroke while offloading the boat on Jan. 29, and was placed into a coma after surgery. But he came out of that, telling his doctors and nurses “don’t fuck up,” and a Saturday blog post on the ship’s site said he “was talking to friends and family today; showing his greatest progress since he suffered a massive stroke one week ago.”

Phil’s bio said he started “working on fishing boats beginning at the tender age of seven,” and he bought the Cornelia Marie with business partners in 1990. In the Deadliest Catch season that aired in 2008, Phil suffered a pulmonary aneurysm.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/deadliest_catch/2010_Feb_09_phil_harris_dead
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 10:21 pm

Oh, no. So sad. Rest in peace Phil.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 10:29 pm

Wow, I did not expect this when I opened the thread. RIP Phil.
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 10:33 pm

this is so sad, he was doing so good after his stroke. RIP Captain Phil
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 10:39 pm

Phil was my favorite Sad RIP
Back to top Go down
divalicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 10:39 pm

I can't believe this.....he was doing so well! He was one of my favorites!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 10:57 pm

Rest in Peace Phil. My prayers are with his family.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 9th 2010, 11:06 pm

This is so sad....RIP Captain Phil.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 10th 2010, 6:51 am

He will be missed. My prayers to the family. He is such a character, I really thought he'd pull through. Very sad.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 10th 2010, 8:00 am

This breaks my heart,he was always a favorite to me...you could just see how much his sons loved him.....my prayers go out to the family.

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 10th 2010, 8:35 am

WOW! i this sucks!

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 10th 2010, 3:55 pm

Capt. Phil Harris Death Stuns Fellow Fishermen, Fans

And on the Discovery Web site, a video of Phil talking about his life at sea has been posted. Plus, hundreds of messages of condolences from fans are up on the site's message board.

Among them is the Fisherman's Prayer:

God grant that I may live to fish,
until my dying day,
And when it comes to my last cast,
I then most humbly pray,
When in the Lord's safe landing net,
I'm peacefully asleep,
That in his mercy I be judged,
As big enough to keep.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20343264,00.html

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 16th 2010, 6:21 pm

Capt. Phil Harris told 'Deadliest Catch' cameras to keep filming in hospital: 'We need a great finish to this story'
by Mandi Bierly

The upcoming sixth season of Discovery’s Deadliest Catch will include Capt. Phil Harris’ final voyage on the Cornelia Marie, and, possibly, footage of his final days. Catch cameras had already filmed the Cornelia Marie during king crab season (mid-October to mid-December), and had been with the crew since mid-January for opilio (or snow crab) season when Harris, who died Feb. 9 at age 53, had a stroke while in port off-loading at St. Paul Island in Alaska. “We were there for the entire time. We were there in the hospital,” Catch exec producer Thom Beers tells EW. Harris hadn’t been expected to awaken from the medically-induced coma he was placed in following surgery, but remarkably, on Feb. 2, he did. “When he came out, he was trying to talk. He couldn’t, but he was motioning with his hand to my producer and camera man. We said we want to give you your space and get out, and he wrote on a piece of paper,” Beers says. “It said, ‘No, we need a great finish to this story.’ He’s just come out of a coma, and he’s producing.” The fact that Harris also summoned what his sons Josh and Jake proudly described as “his trademark captain’s bluntness” to tell the doctors and nurses “Don’t f—— up” spoke volumes, Beers adds. “That was wit, that was sarcasm, that was sardonic, that was brilliant.” Whether any of the hospital footage will air will be a decision made later with Phil’s family.

This Saturday, Discovery will pay tribute to Capt. Phil with a 15-hour marathon of Deadliest Catch beginning at noon ET covering the best of season 4 and the second half of season 5. Beers expects to produce a new tribute special devoted to the skipper’s entire run on the Emmy-winning series to air during season 6, which premieres in April. In addition to a private funeral, a public memorial and other remembrance events are being planned for the second annual fan fest CatchCon, which Discovery says will be held later this spring in Seattle. Beers, who flew to Seattle last week to meet with Phil’s sons, says they want to spread his ashes out on the Bering Sea when the new crab season begins this fall.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/02/16/capt-phil-harris-filming-hospital-deadliest-catch/
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 17th 2010, 11:38 pm

Just brings tears to my eyes. I am an avid fan.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 19th 2010, 3:16 pm

TMZ has learned "Deadliest Catch" star Jake Harris is currently behind bars -- after cops say the 24-year-old got into a car crash while intoxicated late last night.

Washington State troopers have confirmed that Jake -- whose father Captain Phil Harris
passed away earlier this month -- was arrested in Seattle on suspicion
of DUI, hit and run, and driving with a suspended license ... all three
misdemeanors.

Jake was taken to a nearby jail, where he was booked.

Bail was set at $1,500.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/19/deadliest-catch-jake-harris-dui-hit-and-run-arrest-seattle/#ixzz0g1E2oVk8
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 21st 2010, 9:56 pm

Posted on February 21, 2010 - by Morgan

CAPT. PHIL: a CELEBRATION OF LIFE

Discovery Channel hosted a memorial service for Capt. Phil’s family
and friends today. It was an event most agreed Phil would have loved.
F/V Cornelia Marie crew members flew in from the Bering Sea to join
former crew members and other Bering Sea captains. Many of the
“Deadliest Catch” boat captains were in attendance to pay their
respects to their friend and fellow fisherman. The Alaska Crab fishing
fleet is close knit and many fishermen know each other.

Everyone always said Phil enjoyed “playing with his toys”, so it was
fitting to have a beautiful Harley Davidson in the corner. On the
walls hung many images of Capt. Phil and the Cornelia Marie crew.

After some some words from Josh, Jake and other close friends and
family, Discovery showed a specially edited video highlighting the best
of Capt. Phil. The video was very well done, narrated by Mike Rowe
himself.

One of the most emotional speeches was from Todd Stanley, long time
Cornelia Marie camera person. Todd spent “hundreds of hours” and
“hundreds of days” side by side in the wheelhouse with Phil. During
that time, Todd and Phil became very close friends. Crew members even
described their relationship like “an old married couple”. When Phil
had to leave because of a blood clot two years ago, Todd was there.
When Phil had a stroke and was medivacked to Anchorage, Todd was again
there by his side. Todd was assigned to cover the Skipper as his job,
but came away with a good friend and years of great memories.

Thank you to Todd and all the other “Deadliest Catch” camera operators. It’s a difficult job with little recognition.

This was a private memorial for friends and family, but many of you
have followed Capt. Phil and the Cornelia Marie since the beginning and
are like extended family… so I wanted to share a little of this day
with you. Thank you to everyone who has sent in beautiful letters,
emails and comments.

A public memorial will most likely be held during the annual “CatchCon” hosted by Discovery.
http://ow.ly/19K3I
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 21st 2010, 9:59 pm

Thanks Annie.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 26th 2010, 10:24 pm

Capt. Sig talks to TMZ about Capt. Phil's death.

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 27th 2010, 1:50 pm

'Deadliest Catch's' Sig Hansen's Top 10 Reasons He Should Be on 'Dancing With The Stars'
By Kate O'Hare | February 26, 2010 8:55 PM

Sig Hansen
, captain of the F/V Northwestern, featured on
Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch" -- returning for a sixth season
on April 18 -- has ambitions that go beyond just catching more
crabs. He wants to dance, and he wants to do it on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."

Unfortunately, Sig didn't get the call he hoped for this time around. But like any good fisherman, he hopes for better luck in the future.

Read the top 10 reasons here http://ow.ly/1bZsf
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   February 27th 2010, 4:19 pm

Thanks Annie. Phil's death has to be hitting all the skippers and crew too close to home. Hope they take steps to improve their own health.

heehee Can you see Siggy on DWTS?!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   March 4th 2010, 1:19 am

annie367 wrote:
'Deadliest Catch's' Sig Hansen's Top 10 Reasons He Should Be on 'Dancing With The Stars'
By Kate O'Hare | February 26, 2010 8:55 PM

Sig Hansen
, captain of the F/V Northwestern, featured on
Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch" -- returning for a sixth season
on April 18 -- has ambitions that go beyond just catching more
crabs. He wants to dance, and he wants to do it on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."

Unfortunately, Sig didn't get the call he hoped for this time around. But like any good fisherman, he hopes for better luck in the future.

Read the top 10 reasons here http://ow.ly/1bZsf

Wow! I never ever would have guessed that Sig would want to do something like that! He just seems so crotchety and stiff, it would be pretty funny to see him on DWTS, though.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   March 13th 2010, 1:22 pm

‘Deadliest Catch’ Decides Capt. Phil’s Fate
by Todd Gold Mar 12th, 2010

When the Discovery Channel’s Emmy-winning ‘Deadliest Catch’ returns for a six season on April 13, it is going to open with more rough seas – and a shock. Captain Phil Harris, who passed away in early February, will be shown very much alive through most of the 16-episode season.

Harris, who captained the Cornelia Marie, died on February 9 after suffering a stroke two weeks earlier while unloading crab at Saint Paul Island, Alaska. His death won’t be dealt with until episodes 12 and 13, a source close to the show told Fancast.

Instead the season will unfold sequentially, with Captains Sig Hansen, John and Andy Hillstrain, Keith Colburn and Harris battling the elements and each other as they fish for crab in the Bering Sea. While some viewers might find it unsettling to see the deceased captain very much alive on TV, the season premiere will address Harris’ death and explain why producers chose to run the series this way, says the source.

Thanks to Harris’ unique spirit and devotion to the show, there’s no shortage of footage of his final weeks, as producer/cameraman Todd Stanley, with the captain’s permission, stayed by his side, shooting nearly the whole time. ““We need a great finish to this story,” Harris told Stanley.

As a result, “the cameras were present in the hospital with Capt. Phil and up to the end,” explained Morgan Howard on the Cornelia Marie’s official website. “The cameras then accompanied much of the activity in the weeks following, up to the private memorial for Capt. Phil on February 21st.”

Prior to being felled by his stroke, Harris had worked the whole crab season, as usual, despite suffering a pulmonary embolism in 2008 and the nonstop pain of four crushed disks in his back. Still, ‘Catch’ producer Stanley told People magazine that the tough seaman “seemed like he’d just gotten tireder and tireder.”

On January 29, he was found on the floor of his room in Saint Paul Island. Two days later, he was being treated in an Anchorage hospital. He came out of a medically-induced coma and spent the next week talking to his closest friends and family.

He told his oldest son, Josh, “to get out of fishing.”

“I do love fishing, don’t get me wrong,” Josh told People, “but it was one of those deals where he wanted to see me do something better.”

Young son Jake is the family’s fisherman, and Harris was able to share some of his hard-earned wisdom and offer encouragement about the future.

Then, on February 9, after a physical therapy session that seemed to be part of his miraculous recovery, Harris complained of not feeling as well as he had the day before and later that afternoon he passed away.

DEADLIEST CATCH PREMIERES ON DISCOVERY TUESDAY, APRIL 13 AT 9 PM (ET/PT)
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   March 13th 2010, 5:19 pm

I don't think I'll be able to watch. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 13th 2010, 7:57 am

Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch is back tonight for its sixth season at 9 p.m. ET, and it will include the February death of Cornelia Marie captain Phil Harris. Although it’s unclear how much footage we’ll see, producers did film him in the hospital prior to his death....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCslExgMXeY
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   April 30th 2010, 6:34 pm

Watch Live – Captain Phil Harris’ Memorial Service
by Todd Gold
Apr 28th, 2010 | 7:54 PM

Fans turned out in record numbers when ‘Deadliest Catch‘ returned for its sixth season April 13. Many were mourning the loss of one of its stars, Captain Phil Harris, who died last February, at age 53, after suffering a stroke less than two weeks earlier.

Watch an extended video from this new season.
On Friday, April 30, the Discovery Channel will host a public memorial service for the popular seaman in Seattle. “Remarks will be made from Phil’s sons, Jake and Josh Harris, several close friends and fellow fisherman, and Discovery Channel executives,” the network said in a statement. “In addition, a tribute video honoring Phil’s legacy will be shown.”

Although space at the memorial is limited to 2,000 people, arrangements have been made so that all of Capt. Phil’s fans can attend.

The memorial will be streamed live here on Fancast.com at 9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/watch-live-captain-phil-harris-memorial-service/?cmpid=fcst_10_bbc_tw_690
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 1st 2010, 7:19 am

]
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   May 1st 2010, 7:20 am

]
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 16th 2010, 12:59 am

Is anyone watching this show?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 16th 2010, 6:59 am

We do blue but usually catch it on the weekend or on demand. We love this show. Cap'n Phil's stroke should occur soon. I'm not sure if I am ready to watch them yet. I still find it difficult to accept he is dead.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 16th 2010, 7:44 am

Since Mappy may not have seen last night's episode yet, I'm gonna post about it in spoiler. Hopefully, I'll do it right.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
carrie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   June 16th 2010, 9:25 am

I love this show....
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery   

Back to top Go down

'Deadliest Catch' Season 5 ~ Discovery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: