View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 1:27 am

I went to the taping tonight of DWTS, What a great day! Giles came out to the line and said hi and thanked everyone for there support! ( even better looking in person). Saw Ty (Melissas boyfriend he was 4 rows in front of me he is very good looking and the looks he gave Melissa were to sweet! Juliannes top during the Let it Rock dance, came undone but she was able to grab the top part before anything was exposed she even went on to finish the dance they did two takes of this dance and the Waltzs with the professionals,( they film these two before the live show) Boys to Men was the live performance.. Lacey is so much smaller in person very cute. Oh, I saw Chuck arrive he waved out the window.. American Idol was taping also tonite, saw Ryan Seacrest drive in the studio,, and Simon. (seperately). Derek and Mark Ballas have a band and they performed at the Grove tonite after the show, Steve O was there.. Holly, is tiny very gracious, as with Steve Woz.. Just wanted to share with you all. I had a wonderful time.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 2:38 am

Omg, how did you get to go?
did you buy tickets?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 3:04 am

Diva wrote:
I went to the taping tonight of DWTS, What a great day! Giles came out to the line and said hi and thanked everyone for there support! ( even better looking in person). Saw Ty (Melissas boyfriend he was 4 rows in front of me he is very good looking and the looks he gave Melissa were to sweet! Juliannes top during the Let it Rock dance, came undone but she was able to grab the top part before anything was exposed she even went on to finish the dance they did two takes of this dance and the Waltzs with the professionals,( they film these two before the live show) Boys to Men was the live performance.. Lacey is so much smaller in person very cute. Oh, I saw Chuck arrive he waved out the window.. American Idol was taping also tonite, saw Ryan Seacrest drive in the studio,, and Simon. (seperately). Derek and Mark Ballas have a band and they performed at the Grove tonite after the show, Steve O was there.. Holly, is tiny very gracious, as with Steve Woz.. Just wanted to share with you all. I had a wonderful time.

So cool Diva. Thanks for the great first hand account. It always makes something so much more real when someone reports directly. What did you think of Melissa?

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 4:31 am

Thanks for the report Diva. I am glad you had a goodtime.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 5:27 am

Thanks Diva.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 6:16 am

Congrats Diva! I am so glad you were able to go.

Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 6:46 am

Wow Diva - super cool! (and you saw Gilles in person? Whew!)
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 7:39 am

I'm so jealous Diva! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us! Wow!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 7:48 am

Thanks for sharing Diva - I bet it was a blast!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 7:52 am

Thanks for sharing DIVA. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!! :flower:
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 7:58 am

That sounds so fun!! Thanks for sharing some details with us.
Are Ty and Chelsie as cute together as they appear on t.v.??
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 8:21 am

Diva wrote:

OMG! You are so lucky. What about Melissa? How tall is she? Is she cuter in person? Thinner in person? Tell all.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 8:28 am

WOW Diva, thanks so much for sharing with us! Any more details that you forgot to share? I love to hear these type of stories, every single detail! Was Melissa the same on tv as in real life? Do you remember what Seacrest and Simon were driving? Did you go to the Grove? This is so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 1:02 pm

Thanks for sharing Diva!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 1:17 pm

I put in for the tickets last year. I was notified on Thursday and got to choose between the competion or the elimination show! I only live about a 1 1/2 away. It was great.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 1:20 pm

I'm thrilled for you that you got to go to a taping Diva, and thanks for sharing your experience, I loved hearing about it!
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 8:41 pm

Diva, sounds like you had so much fun!! Thanks for sharing with us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 1st 2009, 11:12 pm

DIVA: don't be a tease! tell us everything you can about Melissa! As Renny would say, "Come awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn"
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 12:29 am

Where I was sitting which was across from the Judges 5 rows up. Ty, ( Melissa would look through the side curtain and just beam at her boyfriend and he would laugh and just light up. She stood at the end of the stage real close to him at each break ( commercial she would talk to him and I believe her mother, I thought her mom had darker hair but this lady had the same style, but lighter brown. she is prettier in person than on tv. She talked alot during the breaks to Julianne and Kim. I was shocked that Lacey looks larger on film, she was the most different she is gorgeous, and very thin. Does anyone remember ther reality show Gastineau Girls ( Mark Gastineau was a pro-football player). Lisa the Mom sat right in front of me, she was so pretty I was surprised by how friendly she was, but right when she sat down I recognized her so in a loud voice I told my friend .. OMG. My husband is going to be so jealous and look how pretty she is.. She chatted with us on and off the whole night.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 12:48 am

Oh, gosh. What fun. I would love to experience something like that.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 12:50 am

Diva wrote:
Where I was sitting which was across from the Judges 5 rows up. Ty, ( Melissa would look through the side curtain and just beam at her boyfriend and he would laugh and just light up. She stood at the end of the stage real close to him at each break ( commercial she would talk to him and I believe her mother, I thought her mom had darker hair but this lady had the same style, but lighter brown. she is prettier in person than on tv. She talked alot during the breaks to Julianne and Kim. I was shocked that Lacey looks larger on film, she was the most different she is gorgeous, and very thin. Does anyone remember ther reality show Gastineau Girls ( Mark Gastineau was a pro-football player). Lisa the Mom sat right in front of me, she was so pretty I was surprised by how friendly she was, but right when she sat down I recognized her so in a loud voice I told my friend .. OMG. My husband is going to be so jealous and look how pretty she is.. She chatted with us on and off the whole night.

Thanks for sharing, Diva!...I love this kind of gossip and all the little details!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 12:53 am

Diva thanks for sharing your experience! Sounds like you had a blast Smile
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 1:31 am

Diva, I love the outfits. Describe them in detail if you have time. What a great experience to see live in person...sounds like a whole lotta fun.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 3:52 am

Diva wrote:

It sounds like Melissa and Tye have a very sweet relationship!! He looks like a nice guy!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 5:36 pm

Thanks for sharing Diva, sounds like you had so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 5:42 pm

Thanks for sharing Diva, that is so exciting. I love to read what its like in real life and would love to do something like this.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 6:04 pm

Thanks so much for sharing Diva!

It must have been so neat to see all the pros and contestants in their 'off camera' moments. I loved hearing about Melissa and Ty 'making eyes' at each other. So much fun. This was a peek we never would have had if you had not gone and shared. Great!!!!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   April 2nd 2009, 7:27 pm

Diva wrote:
How fun! Thanks for sharing all the details. I'm a bit envious. That would be so much fun to be able to get tickets to filmings. dance
Now I'm curious if Lacey is so thin (not that she looked big but just average) then how do the really thin women look? Melissa must be tiny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUT goes to see taping of DWTS   

Back to top Go down

DUT goes to see taping of DWTS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: