AuthorMessage
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 6:56 pm

Cassandra wrote:
More feedback, huh? The guy just can't make a decision without being told what to do.

Quote :
Fortunately, weíve only had to delete two users from our site-sorry.

Okay, Moody and thatgirl, what did you two troublemakers do to get booted? Naughty, naughty

I got booted for posting naked pictures of Jason having intercourse with farm animals. I found them online, and wanted to share them with his new friends. Some people are just soooo uptight!!!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 6:59 pm

Buxom wrote:
jason_mesnickI'm currently cleaning our house, preparing for
Molly's arrival to spend the weekend with Ty and I.about 7 hours ago from web

Isn't it supposed to be "Ty and me"? I thought you didn't end sentences with "I". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Like we really care about the mundane moments in Jason's life. Before we know it he will be posting things like, "Just took a dump." Puhleaze...
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 7:00 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Jason twitter:

Quote :
Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been extremely busy building out www.jasonsplace.com. We should be launching our new site in 2-3 weeks
about 9 hours ago from web

Is this following Jason's pattern? Jason broke up with his old Jason's Place site and is now engaged to a new site. happy
LMAO
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 7:03 pm

I guess "Mol" will do the white glove test when she gets there. One speck of dust and Jason gets zero nookie. We all know how Jason likes his nookie.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 7:07 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I guess "Mol" will do the white glove test when she gets there. One speck of dust and Jason gets zero nookie. We all know how Jason likes his nookie.

Yep, but I think he calls it "cheesy chicken". dance

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 7:12 pm

Cassandra wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

lol! LMAO laugh so hard I crie Cassandra! You get funnier with each post! Thanks for the laughs
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 7:16 pm

Cassandra wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 7:23 pm

Cassandra wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Ewww was my first thought. hehe.

Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 8:58 pm

thatgirl wrote:
was wrote:
I handled 14 steamer trunks of luggage by myself once when my wife and I had to spend one night at her sisters.
(Plus the shirt I had in my coat pocket for myself)

Yep..strong back, no plans, I'll work on the whining....

Put another Kiwi on the barbie mate.

Okay, Was. You can be my temporary son. Make your Mamma proud!
YES!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 11:00 pm

Tiger wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Ewww was my first thought. hehe.

Your cheesy chicken made me laugh clap
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 11:08 pm

Just watched the BuddyTV interview. J put a nice spin on things, but I surmised that Molly is an uptight, rigid, control freak and that he is a total slacker. He says that they balance each other out, but ultimately he will find her too controlling and domineering and she will tire of parenting him and having to nag him about everything. I have friends who married men that they have to lead around on a leash and I can tell that they are not thrilled with their husbands. They feel like that if they didn't micromanage their husbands nothing would ever get done. We will just have to see how this relationship pans out.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 12:51 am

thatgirl wrote:
Just watched the BuddyTV interview. J put a nice spin on things, but I surmised that Molly is an uptight, rigid, control freak and that he is a total slacker. He says that they balance each other out, but ultimately he will find her too controlling and domineering and she will tire of parenting him and having to nag him about everything. I have friends who married men that they have to lead around on a leash and I can tell that they are not thrilled with their husbands. They feel like that if they didn't micromanage their husbands nothing would ever get done. We will just have to see how this relationship pans out.

I couldn't decide whether I would watch or not, but between Cassandra's post and now yours.... I am watching. I will be back!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 1:01 am

Ok, I watched it. They sound miserable. He sounds like a pain in the ass in his way and her in her way. I can see them as a miserable married couple.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 7:59 am

Moody wrote:
Ok, I watched it. They sound miserable. He sounds like a pain in the ass in his way and her in her way. I can see them as a miserable married couple.

Yup. Like many of my friends. The key is to marry a man you have some respect for.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 1:09 pm

He needs someone to keep him focused????

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 2:33 pm

icecoffee wrote:

Maybe he has ADHD?!?!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 2:38 pm

thatgirl wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

Maybe he has ADHD?!?!

Maybe he needs to carry a mirror around with him. He focuses well enough on himself
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 2:46 pm

thatgirl wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

Maybe he has ADHD?!?!

clap You could actually be onto something?!

Against my better judgement I watched that interview after realizing it was only 3 minutes of Jason talking bout Jason. Love how he says he and Moll are really laid back and then he goes on to say how she is basically uptight and type "A" where he is type "dufus". doh
They are in a quandry. Break up and look stupid or stay together and look stupid. My bets are on they split after another month so they can give it the "we tried but..."
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 4:59 pm

LuvTV wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

Maybe he has ADHD?!?!

clap You could actually be onto something?!

Against my better judgement I watched that interview after realizing it was only 3 minutes of Jason talking bout Jason. Love how he says he and Moll are really laid back and then he goes on to say how she is basically uptight and type "A" where he is type "dufus". doh
They are in a quandry. Break up and look stupid or stay together and look stupid. My bets are on they split after another month so they can give it the "we tried but..."

That would be a plus for him....then he could win the trip to New Zealand. doh

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 5:17 pm

Mappy wrote:
Maybe he needs to carry a mirror around with him. He focuses well enough on himself

Apparently I have ADHD because when I first read this I thought it said:

"Maybe he needs to carry a MINOR around with him."
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 5:54 pm

Tiger wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Apparently I have ADHD because when I first read this I thought it said:

"Maybe he needs to carry a MINOR around with him."

LMAO

Jack'd

Number of posts : 17013

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 6:29 pm

Bacheloretteís DeAnna:
Why TV Romances Rarely Survive

In Touch recently spoke to DeAnna Pappas, who broke Jason Mesnickís heart by choosing Jesse Csincsak on ABCís The Bachelorette last year. Now, happy and the host of the new Lifetime network show Get Married, sheís ready to open up about why she believes romances which begin on TV rarely last and how sheís finally moved on. ďI think I really fell in love. I felt it!Ē DeAnna tells In Touch. ďBut then after the showís over with, you are thrown into this brand new relationship with someone that you donít really know at all.Ē

For more with DeAnna, click here.

IT: Do you ever talk to Jason?
D:
I speak to him all the time, but weíre just friends. Thatís it. Heís a strong man and he had to do what he thought was the right thing and I think he did the right thing. He and Molly [Malaney] are taking it day by day. I think they are doing it the right way, really. They are making sure they know what they are doing this time.

IT: Do you think it will last?
D:
No one has moved yet, but they are visiting each other. Not jumping the gun. She hasnít moved yet to Seattle, and he canít leave Seattle because of [his son] Ty. But, they are spending time together. I hope it works out for him.

IT: Was he surprised that people were so mad at him?
D:
I think the angry reaction probably surprised him. I donít think the majority of people are mad because he didnít pick Melissa [Rycroft]. People are mad because he dumped Melissa on national TV. But I guess someone always gets dumped, right? People werenít expecting it, I suppose.

IT: Do you think ABC forced him to do it on air?
D:
I really canít say (laughs).

IT: Is a lot of what we see staged for the cameras?
D:
It wasnít for me.

IT: In hindsight, did you fall in love or did you just think you did on air?
D:
Looking back on it, I think I really fell in love. I felt it! But then after [the showís] over with, you are thrown into this brand new relationship with someone that you donít really know at all. Youíre in love but you donít really know everything about that person. Itís the weirdest thing in the world. Afterwards, when you spend time alone you start to see their daily habits and personality traits and the way they are in their personal moments that you didnít get to see while filming, and maybe you realize thereís some things you just canít live with. Maybe thatís one of the reasons itís so hard for the relationships to survive.

IT: Whatís the hardest part about being in relationship like this?
D:
The pressure to make the relationship work. Itís hard enough making any relationship between two people work, but then there are 12 millions of viewers who are emotionally invested, too. And if you break up with someone, youíre breaking all of their hearts. Itís a pretty unique situation.

IT: What did people want to know when you and Jesse split?
D:
There was just a lot of confusion from fans and a lot of people who wanted to know why. I didnít want to talk about it that much though. I think some things should be private.

IT: But, you fell in love in such a public way. Isnít it dishonest to say now that you want privacy?
D:
Yes, I know, but I am comfortable with myself and my family. Falling in love on camera came naturally; I guess I wasnít really prepared when it ended because I really thought it would work out. When it didnít, I was a bit confused about having to deal with it in front of everyone.

IT: What advice have you given to Jason and Molly?
D:
Iíve told them to just hang in there and try to live a normal life. And to not take it so personally. Some of the viewers will love you and some will hate you. You just have to have a very thick skin and not let it bother you. Itís hard.

IT: Would you do it again?
D:
It was a great thing for me, but I have had two shots at this, so I think probably not. I think next time, Iím just going to wait for God to throw someone at me. Maybe Iíll have more luck!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 6:43 pm

I had lots of laughs reading the last few threads. I particularly liked, "type dufus".
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 6:45 pm

Did you notice how DeAnna pointed out that no one has moved yet? That's code for saying, they are not going to make a serious committment.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 2nd 2009, 10:05 pm

Well, I guess Moll has made it to Seattle by now for her weekend visit with Jason. I just wonder if they are sharing some of her famous cheesy chicken tonight. I know Jason said he loves it. whistle

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 11:55 am

Molly Malaney & Jason Mesnick Split: Report Claims Bachelor Break Up Possible Soon

By Susan Hatch
Apr 3, 2009
Is another Bachelor Break Up imminent? An In Touch Weekly magazine report out today runs the opposite of the 'everything is beautiful' reports from Molly Malaney and Jason Mesnick. Will the couple split? In Touch notes in a report, "Jason Mesnick became the most hated suitor in The Bachelorís history when he dumped fiancee Melissa Rycroft on television, then announced that he wanted to date runner-up Molly Malaney."

Molly Malaney & Jason Mesnick
Do you believe in karma? If so that might just mean that Jasonís bad karma may be coming back to haunt him. According to his close friend cited by In Touch, Molly, 24, is no longer enamored of the single dad - and is considering breaking up with him over Easter weekend, when the two plan to meet up in in his hometown of Seattle. ďThe more she sees Jason, the less she likes himĒ the friend reveals.

The report adds that Molly doesnít trust Jason after what he did to Melissa Rycroft, the 25 year old woman that has vaulted to the top of Dancing with the Stars, another reality TV show on ABC after being dumped by Jason. ďLetís face it, (Molly) was his second choice,Ē a source adds. ďHe has a history of being fickle.Ē And it is also claimed that Molly, who lives in Milwaukee, isnít prepared to relocate to Seattle. ďJason expects her to quit her job and move,Ē the source says. ďMollyís not giving up her life unless sheís 100 percent sure that heís committed.Ē

The conclusion from the feature - "Right now, the relationship is on shaky ground. While the two talk via Skype almost every night on the computer, the source says she hasnít gone to Seattle to visit Jason, since March 3 - and hasnít seen his son Ty, 4, since the showís finale. ďItís make-or-break time,Ē the friend explains."
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 12:34 pm

wow, boy, like this is unexpected.!

KayS

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 12:46 pm

If she hasn't made any attempt to see Ty, she definitely doesn't need to be in Jason's life. Like the guy or not, that's just wrong of her.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 1:23 pm

Surprise, surprise! You can just tell that Mol isn't that into him.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 1:32 pm

Quote:
Quote :
According to his close friend cited by In Touch, Molly, 24, is no longer enamored of the single dad - and is considering breaking up with him over Easter weekend, when the two plan to meet up in in his hometown of Seattle. ďThe more she sees Jason, the less she likes himĒ the friend reveals.

His close friend? I doubt HIS close friend would say this. How would his friend know that? HER close friend might say it. Although this may very well be true, I'm not sure In Touch has the perfect source for this information.

Also, I thought she was visiting this weekend and that was why he twittered that he was cleaning house. Am I wrong in that?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 1:38 pm

This weekend starts spring break for most and it last through Easter Weekend.

So maybe she is staying over the whole week.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 2:00 pm

Although I'm not fond of Molly, especially her behavior on the couch with Jason after he broke up with Melissa, her position right now is really not at all enviable.

Melissa has come out of this pretty much smelling like a rose :mylove: and with lots of support, a new guy, and accolades for her handling of the situation as well as DWTS performances. Molly comes up short in the comparison department by many (but not all).

Molly has been portrayed as a second-choice dumpee-turned-favorite who, through default, won a not so special prize (a sniveling, needy guy hanging all over her rubbing her arm and kissing her non-stop on cue). In order to claim her prize, she has to give up a good job, move across the country, become a step-mom to a child she hardly knows. She must have many friends and family members, as well as strangers, questioning her choice. On top of all that, which would quell a very mature woman, she is pretty young. If she chooses to stay with Jason, she may end up feeling trapped. If she doesn't, she will face many I-told-you-so's.

Not at all a position most women would want to be in.

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 3:24 pm

In Touch, Okay... they're all the same. Glossy tabloids instead of news print. This 'friend' is probably a close friend of the writer... in the next cubicle or something LOL

It says she hasn't seen Ty since the end of the show. It doesn't say she hasn't wanted to see him... perhaps J (or Ty's mom) decided to spare Ty.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 8:50 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Although I'm not fond of Molly, especially her behavior on the couch with Jason after he broke up with Melissa, her position right now is really not at all enviable.

Melissa has come out of this pretty much smelling like a rose :mylove: and with lots of support, a new guy, and accolades for her handling of the situation as well as DWTS performances. Molly comes up short in the comparison department by many (but not all).

Molly has been portrayed as a second-choice dumpee-turned-favorite who, through default, won a not so special prize (a sniveling, needy guy hanging all over her rubbing her arm and kissing her non-stop on cue). In order to claim her prize, she has to give up a good job, move across the country, become a step-mom to a child she hardly knows. She must have many friends and family members, as well as strangers, questioning her choice. On top of all that, which would quell a very mature woman, she is pretty young. If she chooses to stay with Jason, she may end up feeling trapped. If she doesn't, she will face many I-told-you-so's.

Not at all a position most women would want to be in.

by the way, I really enjoy your posts....

I agree not a position most women would want to be in...... but the nice thing is she can get out of it. I think she can handle a few I told you so's. It will be interesting to see what she does next.

Cool
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 4th 2009, 9:42 pm

She probably got tired of him grabbing her by the chin or neck everytime he kissed her.
If I tried that rookie move , my wife would punch me in the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjMfQG4DejQ
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 5th 2009, 1:08 am

Wow was, thanks for honesty.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 6th 2009, 3:45 am

From www.jasonsplace.com:

Jason wrote:

Quote :
Batman, Robin & Catwoman

Ty has become completely obsessed with Batman. Heís been into everything related to Batman, no interest in Robin, just Batman. It is so funny!
I am absolutely thrilled about Molly coming into town this weekend & Ty is as well. She had given him a batman toy a few weeks back & itís become his favorite toy. Iím trying to convince her to show up at the Seatac baggage claim dressed up as Catwoman* Öweíll see. When you are looking at the photo above, think of us this weekend. Great Scotts Batman!

*my emphasis, not Jason's
I shall not comment on this. zip a lip

ETA: Okay, sorry, I could not keep my mouth shut after all. I was just picturing Catwoman flying in to Seattle to kick Batman to the curb. Or if she doesn't, will he tote her home in his batmobile?

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 6th 2009, 6:28 am

I just love you guys! high five I am thrilled you kept my Jason thread going while I have been gone. It's my favorite!!

Why the hell would Molly leave a good job in Milwaukee, to move to Seattle? Jason's lives with his brother for goodness sake, I doubt he has any $$. I have grown to like Molly, over time, she is smart and I am fairly certain she can do much better than Mesnick in her future. She is only 24 and has a good career. I believe the rumors that a break up is coming very soon.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 6th 2009, 8:31 am

I agree, Moody. Here she is, an ambitious, young career woman with her own place. She is going to see that Jason shares an apt. with his son and his brother and he is unemployed. How appealing will that be? I bet Jason and his brother have bunk beds!!! I kind of feel sorry for the guy. He would be better off looking for a job and getting his own place than spending his time on JasonsPlace and twittering every two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   

Back to top Go down

Jason Mesnick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: