all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Jason Mesnick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 4:57 am

Cassandra wrote:
He will have several choices and choose one, then change to a different one after announcing the first one. I choose candidate #1, no wait #2, no wait ... dancing banana dancing banana


lol! You joke, but it is true! That seems to be the type of personality he has. After watching this guy for a while, I am so surprised that they made him The Bachelor. He isn't the typical wealthy/smart type of guy they choose, but, I am also very surprised with the choice of Jillian so what do I know? I suppose they have figured out what gets ratings.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 10:32 am

Would it be wrong if I pretended to not have a husband, made up a sad story and tried to win a free trip for my daughter and myself??????

sucker
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 12:13 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Would it be wrong if I pretended to not have a husband, made up a sad story and tried to win a free trip for my daughter and myself??????

sucker

No one has to know! just kidding. It's SOOOOOO WRONG! Naughty, naughty dancing banana demon banana

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 6:05 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Would it be wrong if I pretended to not have a husband, made up a sad story and tried to win a free trip for my daughter and myself??????

sucker

Would you consider saying I am your daughter and take me on the trip if you win. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 6:05 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
Would it be wrong if I pretended to not have a husband, made up a sad story and tried to win a free trip for my daughter and myself??????

sucker

Would you consider saying I am your daughter and take me on the trip if you win. Laughing


Moe! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 6:10 pm

Mappy, we are talking about a trip to New Zealand!!
I will wear my hair in side ponytails and call thatgirl MAMA for a vacation like that.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 8:30 pm

lol! lol! You guys!!!!!!!!!!

How about I pretend to be sort of like Octomom, and I can take 14 of my favorite, little Duts. Since I love you all, I will have to take the shortest DUTS. If you are under 5 feet tall let me know, and I will seriously consider making you my daughter. I am a real softy so be prepared to be spoiled rotten and overindulged. My one request is that you give "Mommy" some alone time so that she can sunbathe and read a risque beach book in peace, and no whining. I hate whining.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2522
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 8:39 pm

that girl, please consider me....I could be the Grandmother to help you with all of my precious, but short, (DUTS) grandchildren. Please! Please! Please...I promise to be good, at least some of the time and even share my risque books with you. 👅

_________________
"Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today"
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 10:33 pm

not really upset with jason on anything new,but I am annoyed so I thought I would release my pent up anger towards all of the heartless morons in this world and say JACKASSSSSSSS.
returning to my happy place now...



_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 10:35 pm

lol! Get it out...
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 10:38 pm

realitycarol wrote:
that girl, please consider me....I could be the Grandmother to help you with all of my precious, but short, (DUTS) grandchildren. Please! Please! Please...I promise to be good, at least some of the time and even share my risque books with you. 👅

You bring the risque books and I'll bring Geritol!!!!!!!!!! Jk-we can share each other's risque books.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 30th 2009, 10:40 pm

Rallen, The best revenge is to foil Jason's plans. Are you short enough to pass as an octuplet?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 3:54 am

thatgirl wrote:
Rallen, The best revenge is to foil Jason's plans. Are you short enough to pass as an octuplet?

laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 4:14 am

thatgirl wrote:
lol! lol! You guys!!!!!!!!!!

How about I pretend to be sort of like Octomom, and I can take 14 of my favorite, little Duts. Since I love you all, I will have to take the shortest DUTS. If you are under 5 feet tall let me know, and I will seriously consider making you my daughter. I am a real softy so be prepared to be spoiled rotten and overindulged. My one request is that you give "Mommy" some alone time so that she can sunbathe and read a risque beach book in peace, and no whining. I hate whining.



LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 4:15 am

Mappy wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
Rallen, The best revenge is to foil Jason's plans. Are you short enough to pass as an octuplet?

laugh so hard I crie

She is kicking our ass in funniness Mappy! Watch out. We need to sharpen up are "Funnybones"
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 6:20 am

thatgirl wrote:
lol! lol! You guys!!!!!!!!!!

How about I pretend to be sort of like Octomom, and I can take 14 of my favorite, little Duts. Since I love you all, I will have to take the shortest DUTS. If you are under 5 feet tall let me know, and I will seriously consider making you my daughter. I am a real softy so be prepared to be spoiled rotten and overindulged. My one request is that you give "Mommy" some alone time so that she can sunbathe and read a risque beach book in peace, and no whining. I hate whining.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 6:29 am

thatgirl wrote:
lol! lol! You guys!!!!!!!!!!

How about I pretend to be sort of like Octomom, and I can take 14 of my favorite, little Duts. Since I love you all, I will have to take the shortest DUTS. If you are under 5 feet tall let me know, and I will seriously consider making you my daughter. I am a real softy so be prepared to be spoiled rotten and overindulged. My one request is that you give "Mommy" some alone time so that she can sunbathe and read a risque beach book in peace, and no whining. I hate whining.

lol! Too much! (Darn, I don't make the height requirement! I'm 5' 9" so maybe I could be the "nanny"? Fourteen DUTs together sounds like too much fun to miss! )
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 10:22 am

Thank you, Cousin. I can't imagine handling all those little duts without some help. We will talk about your responsiblities and salary a little later. If you work hard during the day, I can give you a couple of hours off in the evening so that you can sightsee.

As for being funny, so many of you make me laugh everyday. I can always count on that when I come here, so I'm just trying to pay it forward. dance

The interesting thing about this board is that it has allowed me to get in touch with the old me. I used to be really silly, giggly and I liked to make the other kids laugh. Since I started working in the mental health profession and getting married and having a child, I have had to grow up very fast emotionally. In my everyday life, I don't have the luxury to just be a goofball. This board has been like therapy for me. Carry on...
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 1:57 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Thank you, Cousin. I can't imagine handling all those little duts without some help. We will talk about your responsiblities and salary a little later. If you work hard during the day, I can give you a couple of hours off in the evening so that you can sightsee.

As for being funny, so many of you make me laugh everyday. I can always count on that when I come here, so I'm just trying to pay it forward. dance

The interesting thing about this board is that it has allowed me to get in touch with the old me. I used to be really silly, giggly and I liked to make the other kids laugh. Since I started working in the mental health profession and getting married and having a child, I have had to grow up very fast emotionally. In my everyday life, I don't have the luxury to just be a goofball. This board has been like therapy for me. Carry on...

Yup yup yup. We have brought our our "child within". lol!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 3:53 pm

Yup! My inner child says" Wasssssssup" Moody.
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy
avatar

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 8:43 pm

I handled 14 steamer trunks of luggage by myself once when my wife and I had to spend one night at her sisters.
(Plus the shirt I had in my coat pocket for myself)

Yep..strong back, no plans, I'll work on the whining....

Put another Kiwi on the barbie mate.


Last edited by was on March 31st 2009, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy
avatar

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 8:48 pm

Just remembering the time Mood and CDub made me an honorary DUT the day the DUTS were founded...Don't know why that popped into my head. I guess I could use a vacation.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 9:47 pm

was wrote:
I handled 14 steamer trunks of luggage by myself once when my wife and I had to spend one night at her sisters.
(Plus the shirt I had in my coat pocket for myself)

Yep..strong back, no plans, I'll work on the whining....

Put another Kiwi on the barbie mate.

Okay, Was. You can be my temporary son. Make your Mamma proud!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 31st 2009, 9:50 pm

was wrote:
Just remembering the time Mood and CDub made me an honorary DUT the day the DUTS were founded...Don't know why that popped into my head. I guess I could use a vacation.

Was: You're an interesting dude. What's your story? How old are you? Are you a huge BB fan or a middle of the road fan? Anything you care to share about yourself. Feel free not to answer, but now I'm sort of curious about you. You're pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 8:14 am

thatgirl wrote:
was wrote:
Just remembering the time Mood and CDub made me an honorary DUT the day the DUTS were founded...Don't know why that popped into my head. I guess I could use a vacation.

Was: You're an interesting dude. What's your story? How old are you? Are you a huge BB fan or a middle of the road fan? Anything you care to share about yourself. Feel free not to answer, but now I'm sort of curious about you. You're pretty funny.

I am sure he will come around and let you know more about him but what I know is that he was a Winelle fan (sorry was) loves Janelle, can't stand Will, hated BB9 because they were all sleaze balls is married with child/children I forgot which, and is always so funny and respectful towards us. Was has been with us since Nancy opened the old board and yes, he is an honorary DUT. lol!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 8:18 am

Moody wrote:
thatgirl wrote:
was wrote:
Just remembering the time Mood and CDub made me an honorary DUT the day the DUTS were founded...Don't know why that popped into my head. I guess I could use a vacation.

Was: You're an interesting dude. What's your story? How old are you? Are you a huge BB fan or a middle of the road fan? Anything you care to share about yourself. Feel free not to answer, but now I'm sort of curious about you. You're pretty funny.

I am sure he will come around and let you know more about him but what I know is that he was a Winelle fan (sorry was) loves Janelle, can't stand Will, hated BB9 because they were all sleaze balls is married with child/children I forgot which, and is always so funny and respectful towards us. Was has been with us since Nancy opened the old board and yes, he is an honorary DUT. lol!

Thanks, Moody. I like Was. Something sweet about him.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 8:53 am

Major changes to the site coming
March 31st, 2009 Posted by admin 18 Comments
Thanks for your continued support & feedback on the site. Some major changes are coming soon. We are about 2 weeks away from being able to launch our new version of the website. There is a real need for this type of resource and it’s not about me, it’s about connecting people together, to share stories, advice, etc. We’ll be changing things around to redirect the focus to the users and topics, rather than my story. For the most part, the current site has started to allow people to connect on important issues. We’ll be working to figure out the best system to alleviate some of the Bachelor chatter. Fortunately, we’ve only had to delete two users from our site-sorry.

The new version of the website will be very exciting and interactive. We’ll also be announcing the details of the New Zealand trip shortly after the launch of our upgraded website.

Stay tuned!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LMAO That really tickled me in a Shadenfreuden kind of way. Now this next one is actually an great reverse psychology idea... I am impressed.

---------------------------------
Top 10 Challenges
March 31st, 2009 Posted by admin 2 Comments
As we are building out our next version of the website, we’d like to get your feedback. Please list in the comments below what you feel the top 10 challenges that face single parents or parents in general.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Website Crash
March 29th, 2009 Posted by admin 8 Comments
We just experienced our first website crash. It must have happened at some point between 10pm and 7am PST. Sorry for the inconvenience while we were down. However, we’re back up and excited about all of the site visits and interaction.

In speaking with our web hosting company, they said “Quite epic to use that much bandwidth in three days with only 20 megs of content on your site.” They also assured us that they’d fix the glitch, to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It appears that we’re all sorted out for now.

Thanks for all of your support. Some amazing features are on their way, which will allow people to interact much more efficiently. As discussed before, this is going to be a learning process for all of us and we appreciate all of your feedback and support along the way.


--------------------------------------------

Just as I figured it was drunken ThatGirl on a Saturday night. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 10:23 am

Moody wrote:
Major changes to the site coming
March 31st, 2009 Posted by admin 18 Comments
Thanks for your continued support & feedback on the site. Some major changes are coming soon. We are about 2 weeks away from being able to launch our new version of the website. There is a real need for this type of resource and it’s not about me, it’s about connecting people together, to share stories, advice, etc. We’ll be changing things around to redirect the focus to the users and topics, rather than my story. For the most part, the current site has started to allow people to connect on important issues. We’ll be working to figure out the best system to alleviate some of the Bachelor chatter. Fortunately, we’ve only had to delete two users from our site-sorry.

The new version of the website will be very exciting and interactive. We’ll also be announcing the details of the New Zealand trip shortly after the launch of our upgraded website.

Stay tuned!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LMAO That really tickled me in a Shadenfreuden kind of way. Now this next one is actually an great reverse psychology idea... I am impressed.

---------------------------------
Top 10 Challenges
March 31st, 2009 Posted by admin 2 Comments
As we are building out our next version of the website, we’d like to get your feedback. Please list in the comments below what you feel the top 10 challenges that face single parents or parents in general.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Website Crash
March 29th, 2009 Posted by admin 8 Comments
We just experienced our first website crash. It must have happened at some point between 10pm and 7am PST. Sorry for the inconvenience while we were down. However, we’re back up and excited about all of the site visits and interaction.

In speaking with our web hosting company, they said “Quite epic to use that much bandwidth in three days with only 20 megs of content on your site.” They also assured us that they’d fix the glitch, to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It appears that we’re all sorted out for now.

Thanks for all of your support. Some amazing features are on their way, which will allow people to interact much more efficiently. As discussed before, this is going to be a learning process for all of us and we appreciate all of your feedback and support along the way.


--------------------------------------------

Just as I figured it was drunken ThatGirl on a Saturday night. demon banana

lol!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 11:53 am

high five
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 1:00 pm

More feedback, huh? The guy just can't make a decision without being told what to do.

Quote :
Fortunately, we’ve only had to delete two users from our site-sorry.

Okay, Moody and thatgirl, what did you two troublemakers do to get booted? Naughty, naughty

_________________
New Season, New Mess!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 1:24 pm

Cassandra wrote:
More feedback, huh? The guy just can't make a decision without being told what to do.

Quote :
Fortunately, we’ve only had to delete two users from our site-sorry.

Okay, Moody and thatgirl, what did you two troublemakers do to get booted? Naughty, naughty

demon banana
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 3:36 pm

Moody wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
More feedback, huh? The guy just can't make a decision without being told what to do.

Quote :
Fortunately, we’ve only had to delete two users from our site-sorry.

Okay, Moody and thatgirl, what did you two troublemakers do to get booted? Naughty, naughty

demon banana



lol!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 5:20 pm

jason_mesnickI'm currently cleaning our house, preparing for
Molly's arrival to spend the weekend with Ty and I.about 7 hours ago from web
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 5:26 pm

Buxom wrote:
jason_mesnickI'm currently cleaning our house, preparing for
Molly's arrival to spend the weekend with Ty and I.about 7 hours ago from web
Thanks Buxom cheek kiss

Good to know. doh Vital information there, Jason.

Hold the presses for this important announcement ...
Attention all DUTS: I am not currently cleaning my house because I frankly don't care what it looks like right now!

_________________
New Season, New Mess!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 5:36 pm

Thanks Janelle's#1Fan


LOL Molly's the boss in this relationship.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 5:45 pm

I must not comment on the BuddyTV interview or I will be beat a dead horse.

_________________
New Season, New Mess!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 5:47 pm

On Jason's MySpace today:

Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Updates
Hey everyone...things are great! Molly arrives in Seattle tomorrow for a weekend visit. I received confirmation that we'll be able to give away a trip to New Zealand for two on JasonsPlace.com, we'll be lauching our new version of the site in 2-3 weeks. Stay tuned!
J
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 6:27 pm

Jason twitter:

Quote :
Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been extremely busy building out www.jasonsplace.com. We should be launching our new site in 2-3 weeks
about 9 hours ago from web

Is this following Jason's pattern? Jason broke up with his old Jason's Place site and is now engaged to a new site. happy

_________________
New Season, New Mess!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

avatar

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 1st 2009, 6:49 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Jason twitter:

Quote :
Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been extremely busy building out www.jasonsplace.com. We should be launching our new site in 2-3 weeks
about 9 hours ago from web

Is this following Jason's pattern? Jason broke up with his old Jason's Place site and is now engaged to a new site. happy
LMAO This guy couldn't get any funnier if he was scripted. cheers He's a comedian's dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   

Back to top Go down
 
Jason Mesnick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: