Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 6th 2009, 6:38 pm

Kimmie wrote:
lol@bunk beds!

Reminded me of a video my nephew posted on his myspace. (Disclaimer: I do not know the participants.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXp2ruZoxK8
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 6th 2009, 10:01 pm

Jason's response to the In Touch magazine's break-up rumors from his Jason's Place site:
Quote :

In reading some of the comments in my “Batman” post, it seems like people had questions about the validity of the tabloids. Honestly, when was anything relevant published in “In Touch” or “Star”? Keep in mind that just about all magazines simply make up stories or drama, to hopefully drive more magazine sales. Sadly, it works. Even some of the more credible publications generally tweak their headlines to attract more viewers (People).
Molly and I are doing great.

ETA: I know I love to parse words, but considering how effusive Jason usually is about his "love for the AMAZING Moll" and how AMAZING he generally says they are, I thought this was less than an AMAZING endorsement for an AMAZING weekend of Batman, Catwoman and Robin. Maybe that will come in the next few days but this was a little lacking in the WOW factor for me. Molly is doing great, I am doing great ... therefore ... Molly and I are doing great. I'm probably just being too negative.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 7th 2009, 12:14 am

Cassandra wrote:
Jason's response to the In Touch magazine's break-up rumors from his Jason's Place site:
Quote :

In reading some of the comments in my “Batman” post, it seems like people had questions about the validity of the tabloids. Honestly, when was anything relevant published in “In Touch” or “Star”? Keep in mind that just about all magazines simply make up stories or drama, to hopefully drive more magazine sales. Sadly, it works. Even some of the more credible publications generally tweak their headlines to attract more viewers (People).
Molly and I are doing great.

ETA: I know I love to parse words, but considering how effusive Jason usually is about his "love for the AMAZING Moll" and how AMAZING he generally says they are, I thought this was less than an AMAZING endorsement for an AMAZING weekend of Batman, Catwoman and Robin. Maybe that will come in the next few days but this was a little lacking in the WOW factor for me. Molly is doing great, I am doing great ... therefore ... Molly and I are doing great. I'm probably just being too negative.

lol! I think you are right, Cassandra!!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 7th 2009, 9:23 am

Cassandra. I think you are right on target, as usual:)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17009

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 3:06 pm

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Update
Hey everyone,

Molly & I had a fantastic weekend together. Molly's posted on Jasonsplace.com under "Jason & Molly". We will be primarily blogging on Jasonsplace. I'll keep people posted on my myspace and facebook pages, but most of my time will be spent on the website.
J
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 3:16 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Update
Hey everyone,

Molly & I had a fantastic weekend together. Molly's posted on Jasonsplace.com under "Jason & Molly". We will be primarily blogging on Jasonsplace. I'll keep people posted on my myspace and facebook pages, but most of my time will be spent on the website.
J

So I guess they are AMAZING after all. lol!

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 3:21 pm

He Finally Got Me To Try Thai Food

April 7th, 2009 Posted by Molly

I had been anxiously awaiting this trip to Seattle for months, and now it was finally here. Many are wondering why I haven’t made it out to the Pacific Northwest until now. Unfortunately, we weren’t allowed to visit each other, outside of LA, until the final episode aired. Jason and I also have other responsibilities with Ty and our jobs, so this was the first weekend that worked best for me to come and visit since he was in Milwaukee for my birthday. I could not have run off that plane any faster to finally see Jason. Though it had only been 10 days since we had seen each other, it felt like months! At the top of the escalator, there he was, flowers in hand. What a guy huh!?On Friday, Jason showed me around the Kirkland area. We stopped for coffee and took a stroll down by the lake. The views were absolutely breathtaking. After exploring J’s stomping ground, we picked up Ty from preschool. I thought he might be a little shy at first, but he was so excited to show me around to look at all of the neat toys he plays with every day. When we got home, the three of us played around the house for a bit then headed out to J’s mom’s house for dinner with the rest of the family. I was really looking forward to having this time with everyone, OFF CAMERA, and they all welcomed me with open arms. They treated me as if I were a part of the family.
Saturday morning, we took Ty to soccer practice. I don’t think there is anything cuter than seeing a group of 4 and 5 year olds running around a soccer field! Ty’s team even won! After soccer, Jason took me around the downtown Seattle area. We walked through the market, went to the original Starbucks, and then over to the Space Needle. It was the perfect morning, not to mention the weather was absolutely gorgeous!
I wanted this weekend to be about Jason and the things he loves to do in Seattle, so to top off the weekend…much to my distaste…I tried Thai food! Jason has mentioned, a few times, that I have a very difficult time trying new things, Thai food being one of the them, but this weekend was about him, so I did it…and it wasn’t that bad. It may sound silly, since it’s only food, but he is really getting me to explore new things, which is something that I needed in my life. Jason is pulling me in a great direction.
Saturday night we got together with all of Jason’s close friends. After meeting everyone, I have a better understanding of why J is the great person that he is. Not only is his family so warm, but his friends are the nicest group of people that I have ever met. The conversations flowed freely, and everyone seemed to have a fun night!
Sunday we hung out around the house, just to enjoy each other’s company before I had to get on a plane home. It is always so tough for me to say goodbye to Jason because he makes me happier than I have ever been. I had such a great weekend in Seattle, and it is definitely a place that I can see myself calling home.
Spending time with Jason, the little guy, and his family, out in Seattle, really made it set in that Jason is the person that I am supposed to be with. We are still taking things at our own pace, which many people have criticized us for, but the bottom line is, we are doing what we feel is right for the two of us…and we are still very happy and in love.
Once again, thank you to all of the supporters out there. It means more than you know. J and I are headed back to Michigan to spend the weekend with my family. I will have an update for you as soon as we get back, and Mom, if you are reading this…let’s keep the hats in the party box this time
Until next week…
Molly
* On a side note, it has been brought to my attention (thanks Shannon), that someone has used the pictures from this website to create a fake myspace page for me. I do not participate in facebook, myspace, twitter, or any other web account. The only place that you will see any sort of blog from me is here on Jason’s place. Please ignore anyone who is on these media outlets pretending to be me.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 3:29 pm

So are they Mason, or Jolly?

thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 5:38 pm

How about Molson Light?
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 7:42 pm

thatgirl wrote:
How about Molson Light?

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 8:34 pm

Sorry guys for just dumping it and not saying anything. I was at work and when I saw it, I had to bring it over, especially for Moody, she loves her Jason fix LOL. Anyway, I got it at jasonsplace.

Sounds like they're the real thing, at least for now anyway demon banana
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 8th 2009, 10:17 pm

Thanks, Jack'd. I too need a Jason/Mol fix each day. It appears that Molly does indeed care for him. Maybe he has an extra, extra big wiener. One never knows, does one? We just have to see how much staying power they have. I guess Mol doesn't mind the bunk beds.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 9th 2009, 2:26 am

Their feelings for each other seem sincere. I hope it works out for them.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 9th 2009, 6:11 am

Jack'd wrote:
Sorry guys for just dumping it and not saying anything. I was at work and when I saw it, I had to bring it over, especially for Moody, she loves her Jason fix LOL. Anyway, I got it at jasonsplace.

Sounds like Deanna and Jessie reporting every move they made and we know how that ended. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 12:44 pm

Happy Easter

Saturday, April 11th, 2009

Molly & I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I ended up flying out to meet Molly on Thursday & we’ll be spending the weekend with her family in Michigan. We’ll be in touch on Monday.
J

http://www.jasonsplace.com/category/jason-molly/

Can't wait til Monday Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 2:05 pm

I'm surprised there is no mention of Easter or Passover.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 2:42 pm

If I was Molly's Dad, I probably wouldn't like Jason. I have a feeling the party hats are not going to smooth over his actions. :snooty:

Cool
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 4:29 pm

ndd123 wrote:
If I was Molly's Dad, I probably wouldn't like Jason. I have a feeling the party hats are not going to smooth over his actions. :snooty:

Cool

Strange is as strange does lol!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 10:41 pm

Can you just see Jason in an Easter bonnet?
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 11:03 pm

Jack'd wrote:

arsenic is real....and NATURAL!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 11:28 pm

Mappy wrote:
Strange is as strange does lol!

YUP!

thatgirl wrote:

lol!

rallen wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

arsenic is real....and NATURAL!

lol!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 11:30 pm

thatgirl wrote:

...and a pair of the panties Moody is selling on Ebay?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 11th 2009, 11:43 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Thanks, Jack'd. I too need a Jason/Mol fix each day. It appears that Molly does indeed care for him. Maybe he has an extra, extra big wiener. One never knows, does one? We just have to see how much staying power they have. I guess Mol doesn't mind the bunk beds.

This just literally made me laugh out loud, especially the bolded part! You never disappoint, thatgirl!laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 1:34 pm

Hey Everyone!
Jason and I had another amazing weekend together. From our first roadtrip to our first round of golf together, I don’t think the weekend could have gone any better.
Jason flew in on Thursday night, and we headed straight to my place for a quiet, romantic dinner together. I truly cherish all of the alone time that we have, especially knowing that the weekend was going to be full of family time.
I woke up early on Friday to go to work for a few hours, before it was time to hit the road! Jason met me at the office and we were off. Much to my surprise, Jason packed a homemade lunch for me because he knew I wouldn’t have time to eat before we left. Can he get any sweeter…I don’t think so!
Five hours and a handful of Michael Jackson tunes later, we arrived at my parents house. This was the first time Jason and my parents have seen each other since the show, and luckily, no one was wearing goofy hats when we arrived That night, my parents had their “golf group” over for dinner. I was a little nervous because they can be a tough crowd, but Jason handled it like a pro. After a few tough questions it was all laughs for the rest of the night. Everyone walked away loving Jason even more than they did before. The most exciting part for me, was seeing my 9 week old niece, Anniston. She is just the cutest little peanut that I have ever seen. I only wish I could see her more. Jason was incredible with Anniston, too. He would just sit and gaze at her. There is nothing like seeing a guy with a baby. It just melted my heart!
Saturday morning Jason, again, got me to try something new…running! The weather was beautiful, so we thought it would be nice to get out for some fresh air. I’ve never been into running, but I’ve got to say, I felt great afterwards. After our run, we went up to the golf course for lunch and a quick round on the links. For not playing in a while, Jason and I, both, didn’t play too bad. I really love that Jason and I have an activity that we share a passion for. It was so nice to get out together, and be active. Golfing is something that Jason and I can do together for the rest of our lives.
Later Saturday night, we had a quiet dinner with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and of course, little Anna. This was a good time for my family to really get to know Jason. Everything felt so comfortable, and Jason fit in really well. I sat back at one point and thought to myself, “This is just right. Everything feels perfect.” Jason would be the perfect addition to our family.
Sunday, Jason was a good sport, and came to church with my family. Afterwards, we all went out for a big brunch, then back to the couch for a nap and the final round of The Masters. Altogether, it was a very relaxing weekend. My family just adores Jason, and I seem to love him more every single time I am with him.
Things are really starting to calm down for us, from a public perspective, which is something we have been waiting for. Spending weekends with each other’s families is giving us a sense of normalcy, and we are at the point where we can solely focus on each other and our relationship. Things are really going well for us, and I can’t wait to see him next!
Next stop…Sea-town!
Moll

pictures are also posted at Jason's place - http://www.jasonsplace.com/category/jason-molly/
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 2:17 pm

I was gonna say something negative don't know why....but I decided not too. Isn't that nice of me?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 3:04 pm

I am kind of glad it is working out for them. Whoduthunk?
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 3:14 pm

Moody wrote:

Me too.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 3:14 pm

Moody wrote:

Me too.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 3:56 pm

Moody wrote:

Me too.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 4:45 pm

LOL at the last 3 posts being the same! Smile
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 10:19 pm

Ok I will say this---and its even nice. I think Jason looks cute holding that little baby. Why oh why did he have to turn out to be such a jackass! (I know that wasn't nice, but I'm still so disappointed in his actions) But good luck to him and Molly.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 15th 2009, 10:49 pm

OMG! Me too. We are all softening. When Ifirst saw that she wrote again, I was planning my attack, but then I read her blog, and everything seemed so normal and nice. Who am I to knock it? There is more to Moll than I originally thought. Now if J would only keep quiet and let Moll do the talking/PR for them, we will start to accept their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 16th 2009, 4:45 am

thatgirl wrote:
OMG! Me too. We are all softening. When Ifirst saw that she wrote again, I was planning my attack, but then I read her blog, and everything seemed so normal and nice. Who am I to knock it? There is more to Moll than I originally thought. Now if J would only keep quiet and let Moll do the talking/PR for them, we will start to accept their relationship.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 16th 2009, 7:08 am

Kick me, but I wish that they would both just fade into the woodwork. Their 15 minutes ended for me when he made out with her 2 minutes after dumping Melissa.

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 16th 2009, 8:38 am

bamajen wrote:
Kick me, but I wish that they would both just fade into the woodwork. Their 15 minutes ended for me when he made out with her 2 minutes after dumping Melissa.

lol! Slide over on the bench bama! I'm with you. There are a few threads that draw me as a moth to a flame. Why, oh why, do I come here?!
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 16th 2009, 9:17 am

Mappy wrote:
bamajen wrote:

lol! Slide over on the bench bama! I'm with you. There are a few threads that draw me as a moth to a flame. Why, oh why, do I come here?!

Make room for me on that bench! zip a lip

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 16th 2009, 10:03 am

IMO, Jason really needs to try and make his relationship work with Molly because no one else will have his butt!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 16th 2009, 11:08 am

Mrs C wrote:
IMO, Jason really needs to try and make his relationship work with Molly because no one else will have his butt!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   April 16th 2009, 12:24 pm

Mrs C wrote:

lol!
That would be great if it were true. Sadly there would be a bunch of women lined up for the mediocre, "single" Dad of Seattle.
Honestly I find them both yawn .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   

Back to top Go down

Jason Mesnick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: