Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 6:02 pm

http://www.jasonsplace.com/

Some real exciting news
March 27th, 2009 Posted by mesnick 13 Comments

I wanted to share some exciting news with all of you. I had such a great time in New Zealand during the show and am so glad I was able to share that experience with Ty. I have met a great person that is most likely going to donate 2 round trip tickets to New Zealand with Hotel to us. I think for anyone that is going through a tough time, getting away and going to the most beautiful place in the world will definitely help. This is still in the works but I am planning on either having people nominate a single parent they know (kind of a single parent of the year award), or having a really fun picture contest. The contest would be something like the parent and child that look most alike. As I mentioned its all still in the works but I will know more this weekend as the person that is giving us this trip is taking me to meet with some important people at Tourism New Zealand: who are having one of their annual meetings tomorrow.
What do you all think?

J
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, nice gesture BUT, gee whiz, could the guy be any more flakey or wishy washy? He thinks they are giving tickets? I could say more but I will let someone else. Where is lovin? lol!

Last edited by Moody on May 19th 2009, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 6:07 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 6:17 pm

I agree it seems nice...... but..................

I looked at him in the recent People magazine article and I just see a weak individual.

Cool
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 6:44 pm

:blabla:

yawn

and I will close with,

stupid people pissof

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 7:02 pm

Maybe we could nominate Jason's ex wife for the single parent of the year award!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 7:11 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Maybe we could nominate Jason's ex wife for the single parent of the year award!

bad girl flowerpower. demon banana demon banana

I wonder why he didn't just wait until he had all the details and a plan before he announced this. It seems like he wants so badly to stay in the public eye. It's kind of sad really.

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 7:17 pm

some funny comments

babs
March 26th, 2009 at 8:39 am

Can’t wait to hear how Molly is at parenting.

VictoriaSecrets
March 28th, 2009 at 10:55 am

This is great news but you being a business man should know to never post something until you are certain it will happen. Rumors will start flying that your site is giving away 2 tickets to New Zealand. What happens if these tickets don’t come through? Then you have to backtrack and explain why. (Silly boy, you should know that by now!)
startingover
March 28th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

Jgive away. The person who receives it could be taxed on it as income. Also if it is only for 2 people what happens to those who have more then one child if they ‘win’ the trip. What about the cost of food while there? There are many extras that go into a trip. I feel this should not have even been posted until you have all the details in hand and know that it will take place as well as how it will be handled. You also better check into state and local rules governing such a ‘contest’. You may be setting yourself up for failure on this particular ‘exciting news’. Think before you speak is a really good rule of thumb.Jason, Truly you need to check out all the details that would be involved in this

Beth, once you start donating you also have the tax ramifications and not sure if Jason has thought of that as well. If you donate then he is going ‘go legal’ and have an accountability for all funds that are donated. He will have to make sure he has all his ducks in a row for the IRS and set up as a non profit. All of that is going to cost $$$ as he is going to have to hire the right people to make sure the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed. If Jason had planned on accepting donations for various things then he should have all this in place. However, I do not believe he is set up as a non profit org. per his website address and the cost involved. I am not trying to be negative but realistic. Jason will need to do some research on what he is able to legally to do.
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 7:29 pm

It sounds like he is trying to do something nice but again he is clueless.
The "look-alike" contest is a bad idea. Families are made too many ways to be worried about if they look the same. With 2 adopted kids once again this guy has made me want to head bang . I know many single parents that are what I would consider truly single parents that have adopted.
Sorry for the rant but this guy needs to STFU until somebody with a brain thinks through his idea.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 7:30 pm

I almost feel bad making fun of him. He really isn't very bright, is he?
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 7:36 pm

Moody wrote:

I am starting to feel a tiny bit guilty and have tried to ease up on the guy. He really needs to just go away but he obviously isn't bright and doesn't have much dignity. He just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper. Moll needs to get a gag for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 7:38 pm

LuvTV wrote:
Moody wrote:

I am starting to feel a tiny bit guilty and have tried to ease up on the guy. He really needs to just go away but he obviously isn't bright and doesn't have much dignity. He just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper. Moll needs to get a gag for the guy.

You just said "Moll" lol! demon banana
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 9:19 pm

doh

admin
March 28th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

There is some great discussion here. We value everyones opinions and advice.
Keep in mind that we’d like to be completely transparent about what we are trying to accomplish. A huge part of the start up phase is seeking ideas, thoughts, concerns, etc. about how to make this site fun and effective for everyone. This will be a learning process for all of us, so we’ll not only be seeking advice from people on the site, but also from our legal team.
Constructive critisism is essential…so keep the discussion going.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 9:37 pm

This is how it will play out: The lucky winner who happens to look like his/her child (an unfair disadvantage for adoptees) will not have the money for food or taxes...So our good friends Jay and Moll will be left with no choice but to use the tickets themselves for a romantic getaway to New Zealand. The whole set up reminds me of what supposedly went down on the Bachelor. The winner was chosen from the very beginning. (Moll) Sheesh! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 9:44 pm

thatgirl wrote:
This is how it will play out: The lucky winner who happens to look like his/her child (an unfair disadvantage for adoptees) will not have the money for food or taxes...So our good friends Jay and Moll will be left with no choice but to use the tickets themselves for a romantic getaway to New Zealand. The whole set up reminds me of what supposedly went down on the Bachelor. The winner was chosen from the very beginning. (Moll) Sheesh! Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 9:59 pm

Moody wrote:

You know I should feel bad about making fun of him, but he honestly sets himself up for ridicule....he's a FUCKING MORON!! Yeah the trip sounds nice (its not going to make people like you Jason) but until you have the details keep your fucking PIE HOLE SHUT!! head bang la la la
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 10:09 pm

lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:

You know I should feel bad about making fun of him, but he honestly sets himself up for ridicule....he's a FUCKING MORON!! Yeah the trip sounds nice (its not going to make people like you Jason) but until you have the details keep your fucking PIE HOLE SHUT!! head bang la la la

So, lovin, how do you really feel about Jason? lol!
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 10:41 pm

Love this thread....keep up the good work all. Never liked Jason, and am very happy to see this. Lovin... agree .
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 11:07 pm

Mappy wrote:
lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:

So, lovin, how do you really feel about Jason? lol!

lol! I think we all know how I feel about the little weasel!
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 11:29 pm

He's going through tough times, he's a single parent, He looks like his kid....
Send him.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 28th 2009, 11:34 pm

was wrote:
Send him.

LMAO was you kill me!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 1:53 am

was wrote:
Send him.

demon banana Was this a one way ticket?

Maybe he should have the contest be for single parents with shared custody, with one child that looks like the parent, who participates in crappy realty shows, who recently started dating someone who they met on a reality show seconds after dumping his fiance Oh for F* sake ...
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 2:29 am

lovin wrote:
Moody wrote:

You go, Girl!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 3:14 am

I think this is a not so subtle request for donations from his readers.
Jason seems to want to be a person of importance, unfortunately he doesn't have the skills to carry it off.

Just watch. The next thing he will post will be something along the lines of: In order to really do this, I'll need the support of you amazing people. If I could get some donations from .....etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 5:40 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I think this is a not so subtle request for donations from his readers.
Jason seems to want to be a person of importance, unfortunately he doesn't have the skills to carry it off.

Just watch. The next thing he will post will be something along the lines of: In order to really do this, I'll need the support of you amazing people. If I could get some donations from .....etc.

If he does that he will go from the "annoying as heck" category in my mind to the "really pitiful".

And speaking of pitiful, a poster at Jokers says that In Touch magazine has a blurb in it that reads
Quote :

It says....

JASON WANTS TO SEE MELISSA AGAIN

NOW THAT SHE'S ON TOP OF HER GAME, MELISSA MAY GET A CHANCE TO SHOW FORMER FLAME JASON WHAT HE'S MISSING: THE DWTS PRODUCERS ARE CONSIDERING INVITING THE BACHELOR TO A LIVE TAPING OF THE SHOW. "THERE'S A PART OF HER THAT WANTS TO SHOW HIM HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS AND WHAT HE TOSSED AWAY," SAYS HER PAL. "BUT SHE'S SO OVER HIM, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY."
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=11047568&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

If that is true, it is REALLY pitiful for all concerned. ballerina

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 7:09 am

was wrote:
Send him.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 7:44 am

Jasonsplace.com
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol!

I bet a bunch of drunk "Jason haters" wrote too many comments last night (I bet all hell broke loose) OR they had to close up for the night due to the negativity. Lovin, were you involved in this? demon banana
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 8:13 am

I'm waiting for this update from him,

I've changed my mind. At the time I chose New Zealand for the contest winner I was convinced it had everything you (I) could ask for in a vacation destination. I really did, but I could not get Hawaii out of my mind.
I know you wanted to go to New Zealand but I can not live my life with regrets. After much cryng on my porch ( I don't have a balcony anymore) I've decided to follow my heart and send you to Hawaii instead.

No wait, CABO is nice too!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 8:15 am

was wrote:

I've changed my mind. At the time I chose New Zealand for the contest winner I was convinced it had everything you (I) could ask for in a vacation destination. I really did, but I could not get Hawaii out of my mind.
I know you wanted to go to New Zealand but I can not live my life with regrets. After much cryng on my porch ( I don't have a balcony anymore) I've decided to follow my heart and send you to Hawaii instead.

lol! Exactly.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 9:25 am

lol! Was clap
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 9:44 am

was wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 10:50 am

jackassssssssssssssssssssssss

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 11:54 am

Moody wrote:
Jasonsplace.com
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol!

I bet a bunch of drunk "Jason haters" wrote too many comments last night (I bet all hell broke loose) OR they had to close up for the night due to the negativity. Lovin, were you involved in this? demon banana

Nah not me, I will "bash" him here but as far as going to his ms or Jason's Place not my style. But wouldn't it be fun.... demon banana
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 1:26 pm

How much traffic must there be for Bandwidth to be exceeded? Is his site really that popular or do they just not know what they are doing? I notice the site is back up now.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 1:43 pm

rallen wrote:
jackassssssssssssssssssssssss

rallen, everytime you post this I LMAO:LMAO:

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 4:08 pm

Fun fun fun.. We have a whole section for the bachelor/ętre to misbehave! I love it!
Cassandra, I don't know how much would crash a site like that, but Jason is very disliked. People can be pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 5:05 pm

Oooooooooooooookay! I admit it. I crashed his website. I don't know what got over me bad girl .

JUST KIDDING :tongue:
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 5:35 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Oooooooooooooookay! I admit it. I crashed his website. I don't know what got over me bad girl .

lol! demon banana lol!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 5:37 pm

thatgirl wrote:

demon banana
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 6:29 pm

New Zealand and Jason’s Place
March 29th, 2009 Posted by mesnick 2 Comments
OK everyone. I do want to let you know that I have been guaranteed the trip to New Zealand. We are still working on the trip details and how you will be eligible. But these are all minor details. But my goal is that this trip goes to someone in real need of getting away with their child or maybe a get away with a friend. I am thinking of people nominating friends or even themselves and having a community vote on a few of the stories. What do you think?

Thank you all for your support and we will be working on the details of the trip throughout this week

J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was posted today. At least he takes feedback. LOL
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   March 29th 2009, 7:24 pm

Moody wrote:
New Zealand and Jason’s Place
March 29th, 2009 Posted by mesnick 2 Comments
OK everyone. I do want to let you know that I have been guaranteed the trip to New Zealand. We are still working on the trip details and how you will be eligible. But these are all minor details. But my goal is that this trip goes to someone in real need of getting away with their child or maybe a get away with a friend. I am thinking of people nominating friends or even themselves and having a community vote on a few of the stories. What do you think?

Thank you all for your support and we will be working on the details of the trip throughout this week

J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was posted today. At least he takes feedback. LOL

Oh for F* sake I don't understand the feedback thing. It still seems like begging for attention and acceptance to me. If he wants to give away a trip (and I'm assuming NZ tourism wants the publicity), make a darn decision, set up the rules, then announce the contest. Someone ought to just shake him and say "Be a man, not a child, and make a fricken decision already!" Could he be anymore wishy-washy? head bang

ETA: He will have several choices and choose one, then change to a different one after announcing the first one. I choose candidate #1, no wait #2, no wait ... dancing banana dancing banana

PostSubject: Re: Jason Mesnick   

Back to top Go down

Jason Mesnick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: