all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 The Bachelor-After The Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:55 pm

Sig test.. boob shake

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:58 pm

LMAO did jason replace will
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:59 pm

LMAO laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Oklahoma
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:01 am

simple wrote:
rallen wrote:
i think it may be a tad unfair to label it as a bandwagon,just because a majority of ppl in a thread have the same opinion. that tends to be the point of threads, but as someone that actually only watched 4 full episodes...with minor fastforwarding, i still think jason is a jackass.
good posting
cheers

_________________
Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:02 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:03 am

No one can replace Will.. lol! I didn't watch TheBachelor and I'm glad I didn't.

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:06 am

good, good, good!you have made the best DR. Kirby photo shops
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy
avatar

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:07 am

Let it be known I have seen greatness in my time, and thy name is Snow!
bow down
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:18 am

I just noticed that signature of Snow's in another thread my horse pooping.

_________________
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy
avatar

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:27 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I think if jfan had actually watched the show, she may have jumped on the bandwagon too.

I will agree with you jfan on one thing and I've said it before... these dating shows are disgusting. But I watched it anyway.

This will be my last post in any bachelor thread... unless Moody acts up again. lol

Your move Mood.
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:29 am

demon banana fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:58 am

jfan, I certainly agree with a lot of what you posted earlier. I too find it hard to read when there is post after post of bashing against one person...I tend to go the other direction when that happens (Natalie, Eric). And I too try to find the good in people. What absolutely pushed me over the edge were the rude comments that were made about Molly (slut, whore) and the comments about Jason's parenting skills.
I do like to get on the different boards and read others' opinions to see if anyone's views are similar to mine. In you, jfan, I think I found a kindred spirit!
I am done commenting on this show. This show has take up way too much of my time and energy. It's a stupid, silly, addictive, scripted reality show.

ETA: I do respect everyone's opinions on this board...always have and always will.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:29 am

Tiger wrote:
jfan, You have made some valid points. Maybe you should become Jason's PR person. He definitely needs one. If he had one say a week ago, then he probably wouldn't have foot in mouth disease.

That misses my point completely. I don't give a damn about Jason as an individual - either way. I care about the topics that are raised in discussion of him.

simple wrote:
I am married so this is just my opinion. if I was single and had children but my husband was sharing with the raising of the children financially and emotionally.
I would be single but not a single parent. people that have to raise their children with no support from the other parent are called single parents.

Everyone I know who has children and is not married refers to themselves as a single parent regardless of the level of involvement of the other parent. Maybe it is just the part of the country I live in? But think how complex and personal casual conversations have to get if you don't use that term.

them: "oh you are single? must be nice to have all that free time."
me: "no I have a son who keeps me pretty busy"
them: "oh you are a single parent?"
me: "no my sons father has him some of the time so I can't call myself a single parent"
them: "so you don't have custody?"
me: "yes I have custody"
them: "well how often don't you have him"
etc, etc, etc.

NancyB wrote:
I think if jfan had actually watched the show, she may have jumped on the bandwagon too.

I hope not but obviously I can't say for sure. However, these threads have opened my eyes to my behavior regarding Will so I doubt I will get on any bandwagon in the future. I do know one thing I tried watching that dating show that had the Mama's involved (only one I have watched) and found the whole thing both disturbing and dumb (and not just because of the Mama's).

_________________
"Life is all about discovering things that do matter in the end."
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 9:53 am

I guess in my part of the Country, people don't care how much free time I have(lol)
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Oklahoma
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 11:28 am

jfan, You are right. You should not be his PR person. Yet, I think you and him could talk for hours.

_________________
Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash!
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 11:35 am

Tiger wrote:
jfan, You are right. You should not be his PR person. Yet, I think you and him could talk for hours.

I doubt it. I thought I was being clear ... I am not interested in anyone who would go on a dating show to find love (not Jason, not Kelly, not Melissa). I can see a 2 minute conversation 'geez seems like you are getting a bum rap on parenting and child support ... good luck and god speed.' Beyond that I have no idea what we would talk about.

_________________
"Life is all about discovering things that do matter in the end."
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 11:49 am

I post in threads about shows I am interested in. Like for example, I wouldn't post in a thread about Real Housewives of Orange County. Not that I think it's bad, I am just not interested. It's a thought.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:01 pm

flowerpower wrote:
I post in threads about shows I am interested in. Like for example, I wouldn't post in a thread about Real Housewives of Orange County. Not that I think it's bad, I am just not interested. It's a thought.

I hope you didn't just tell jfan not to post in this thread? Maybe I misunderstood?
Back to top Go down
Jen17



Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:06 pm

I agree Flower. I wouldn't post in a thread that I didn't watch the show.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:14 pm

Lori wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
I post in threads about shows I am interested in. Like for example, I wouldn't post in a thread about Real Housewives of Orange County. Not that I think it's bad, I am just not interested. It's a thought.

I hope you didn't just tell jfan not to post in this thread? Maybe I misunderstood?

No, that's just what I would do. I would never tell anyone not to post in any thread they want to.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:15 pm

Oh good...I thought I must have misunderstood you! it's all good
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 12:24 pm

I like what someone said about Jason on another board. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug, Jason has been both.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 1:18 pm

jfan wrote:
Tiger wrote:
jfan, You have made some valid points. Maybe you should become Jason's PR person. He definitely needs one. If he had one say a week ago, then he probably wouldn't have foot in mouth disease.

That misses my point completely. I don't give a damn about Jason as an individual - either way. I care about the topics that are raised in discussion of him.

simple wrote:
I am married so this is just my opinion. if I was single and had children but my husband was sharing with the raising of the children financially and emotionally.
I would be single but not a single parent. people that have to raise their children with no support from the other parent are called single parents.

Everyone I know who has children and is not married refers to themselves as a single parent regardless of the level of involvement of the other parent. Maybe it is just the part of the country I live in? But think how complex and personal casual conversations have to get if you don't use that term.

them: "oh you are single? must be nice to have all that free time."
me: "no I have a son who keeps me pretty busy"
them: "oh you are a single parent?"
me: "no my sons father has him some of the time so I can't call myself a single parent"
them: "so you don't have custody?"
me: "yes I have custody"
them: "well how often don't you have him"
etc, etc, etc.

NancyB wrote:
I think if jfan had actually watched the show, she may have jumped on the bandwagon too.

I hope not but obviously I can't say for sure. However, these threads have opened my eyes to my behavior regarding Will so I doubt I will get on any bandwagon in the future. I do know one thing I tried watching that dating show that had the Mama's involved (only one I have watched) and found the whole thing both disturbing and dumb (and not just because of the Mama's).

Since I am not a single parent and I don't know how they identify themselves I wont put in my 2 cents on this, but I don't feel like we have been bashing Jason's parenting. What I was bashing and would be over it if I didn't have to keep explaining myself, is that he pimped himself and the little boy as "two guys on their own". So fine, he is a "single parent" and I hope his website provides the advice and assistance that single parents may be looking for. I suspect the only single parents that go to Jason for advice are the ones that never watched The Bachelor.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 1:48 pm

My ex and I have been divorced for 11 years now and neither one of us has EVER referred to ourselves as a single parent, nor have I heard the term outside of a parent whose children have lost the other parents It could be the part of the country you live in.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Oklahoma
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 4:06 pm

jfan wrote:
Tiger wrote:
jfan, You are right. You should not be his PR person. Yet, I think you and him could talk for hours.

I doubt it. I thought I was being clear ... I am not interested in anyone who would go on a dating show to find love (not Jason, not Kelly, not Melissa). I can see a 2 minute conversation 'geez seems like you are getting a bum rap on parenting and child support ... good luck and god speed.' Beyond that I have no idea what we would talk about.

You could talk about the injustice of it all.

_________________
Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 5:59 pm

http://coolspotters.com/tv-personalities/jason-mesnick

Jason just posted this on his Twitter. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 6:02 pm

Moody wrote:
http://coolspotters.com/tv-personalities/jason-mesnick

Jason just posted this on his Twitter. demon banana


He actually left it open to comments! doh
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 6:41 pm

Mappy wrote:
Moody wrote:
http://coolspotters.com/tv-personalities/jason-mesnick

Jason just posted this on his Twitter. demon banana


He actually left it open to comments! doh

He isn't very internet savvy. Someone sent it to him and he thought it was "cool".
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 6:42 pm

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Moody wrote:
http://coolspotters.com/tv-personalities/jason-mesnick

Jason just posted this on his Twitter. demon banana


He actually left it open to comments! doh

He isn't very internet savvy. Someone sent it to him and he thought it was "cool".



LOL demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 6:43 pm

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Moody wrote:
http://coolspotters.com/tv-personalities/jason-mesnick

Jason just posted this on his Twitter. demon banana


He actually left it open to comments! doh

He isn't very internet savvy. Someone sent it to him and he thought it was "cool".

lol!
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:46 pm

I don't know what I am missing on Jason's twitter. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:52 pm

trubeliver wrote:
I don't know what I am missing on Jason's twitter. Is it good?

lol! I was going to ask what is Twitter..... I went there and I don't get it..
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:54 pm

ndd123 wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
I don't know what I am missing on Jason's twitter. Is it good?

lol! I was going to ask what is Twitter..... I went there and I don't get it..

add me to the don't have a clue list.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:55 pm

trubeliver wrote:
I don't know what I am missing on Jason's twitter. Is it good?


Jason't twitter is pretty boring. He hasn't really said much of anything other than what's already been posted here and to plug his jasonsplace website.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:55 pm

simple wrote:
ndd123 wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
I don't know what I am missing on Jason's twitter. Is it good?

lol! I was going to ask what is Twitter..... I went there and I don't get it..

add me to the don't have a clue list.

It's all the rage now.. kind of a trimmed down version of facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:58 pm

Twitter is a place where you follow people as they comment on their thoughts or what they are doing at the moment in less than 140 characters. It's sort of like texting. Some are fun, some are stupid.

To give you a better idea, you can see Ryan Seacrest's here. He's posted a couple times during commercials. http://twitter.com/RyanSeacrest
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:59 pm

I talked my youngest into signing up earlier tonight. Told her she could stalk...follow, the late breaking gossip LOL
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 8:59 pm

How do you know it's the person you think it is? Maybe that really isn't Ryan Seacrest who posted????
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 9:00 pm

Mappy wrote:
I talked my youngest into signing up earlier tonight. Told her she could stalk...follow, the late breaking gossip LOL


That's what I do, stalk...follow the late breaking gossip dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 10th 2009, 9:01 pm

I got my links through stal.... checking out who people like Perez Hilton follow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: