Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 2:44 am

MeLi_RyBtw - I'm getting pretty dang good at this twitter thing if I do say so myself haha. Goodnight ya'll :)5 minutes ago from web
MeLi_RyAfter the show we all went out for some drinks to celebrate! The support has been overwhelming and appreciated! All my love6 minutes ago from web

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 6:03 am

icecoffee wrote:
MeLi_RyBtw - I'm getting pretty dang good at this twitter thing if I do say so myself haha. Goodnight ya'll :)5 minutes ago from web
MeLi_RyAfter the show we all went out for some drinks to celebrate! The support has been overwhelming and appreciated! All my love6 minutes ago from web

I really don't believe this is the real Melissa. She wouldn't say stuff like that. This one is her for sure: http://twitter.com/MelissaDWTS
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 6:18 am

I got this from Jokers:
Quote :
Melissa Rycroft has gotten high scores from the judges on Dancing With The Stars, and her professional partner, Tony Dovolani, says she's come a long way since she was dumped on national television by The Bachelor's Jason Mesnick.

Tony told us, "He sent her an email and stuff like that, but she's been pretty adamant about, like 'don't call me.' It was such a terrible experience and she wants to put it behind her. She's moved on in life, she's got a very, very nice boyfriend who's wonderful to her and I wish them all the best."

* Melissa was a last-minute replacement for television personality Nancy O'Dell, who dropped out the week before the season started. Dovolani said that after O'Dell was injured, he assumed she wouldn't be replaced, so he started packing to go home. His wife tried to cheer him up by saying, "Honey, I know you're sad, but looked what happened to Melissa on The Bachelor -- she got dumped on national TV!" Neither Tony nor his wife knew at that moment that the producers were planning to make Melissa his partner!

# For their routine on this week's Dancing With The Stars, Tony choreographed a fox trot in the style of a classic Fred Astaire-Ginger Rogers movie musical.

# Tony wants everyone to remember to vote for them. He said that sometimes the audience will stop voting for a contestant who's dancing well, assuming they'll be safe for another week.

# Tony told us that fans who would like to have him as their virtual dance partner can visit BallroomDanceChannel.com for a dance lesson. There's also an iPhone app they can download if they want to fox trot on the go.

http://www.pulseofradio.com/
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 6:27 am

Moody wrote:
I got this from Jokers:
Quote :
Melissa Rycroft has gotten high scores from the judges on Dancing With The Stars, and her professional partner, Tony Dovolani, says she's come a long way since she was dumped on national television by The Bachelor's Jason Mesnick.

Tony told us, "He sent her an email and stuff like that, but she's been pretty adamant about, like 'don't call me.' It was such a terrible experience and she wants to put it behind her. She's moved on in life, she's got a very, very nice boyfriend who's wonderful to her and I wish them all the best."

http://www.pulseofradio.com/
OK Jason .......... one supportive e-mail saying something like "You're doing great. Good luck, I hope you win it all" I can understand, but that's absolutely it! Leave the girl alone and go away.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 9:31 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/dwts-melissa-rycroft-there-are-no-catfights-2009243

DWTS' Melissa: There Are No Catfights!
Melissa Rycroft continues to wow judges on Dancing With the Stars (on Monday, she earned a 27 for her foxtrot). But she says none of the other contestants -- including Holly Madison, who called Rycroft her "biggest threat" -- are jealous of her high scores.

"Everyone's main goal is to have fun, have a good time, make friends - and if there is a competition, it's a friendly competition," she told Usmagazine.com after the show. "There's nobody slashing other people's costumes backstage!"

Added partner Tony Dovolani, "It's not the world championship. This is the dancing show! Everyone's clapping for each other."

Maksim Chmerkovskiy fueled a mini DWTS feud earlier this season when he told TV Guide that "it's very unfair" that Rycroft, 25, is competing because "she was a cheerleader and did ballet."

Despite her background, Rycroft said her heart still races when she hits the dance floor.

"I came in so last minute, I think I was really naive to the pressure," said the Bachelor star, who replaced an injured Nancy O'Dell days before the show aired. "I came out like, 'I don't know what's out there!' And now that we've done this a few times, it's nerve-wracking! There's pressure to do better than you did the previous week."

On Monday's show, cameras followed Rycroft, a sales representative, as she returned to her Dallas hometown (with Dovolani) to say farewell to her co-workers.

"Just to see familiar faces, it was really nice!" she told Us. "They were a big part of my life ... and I don't ever want to lose them."

After the show finishes, "I'm going back to Dallas," she said. "I don't know what I'll do, but I'm going home, for sure!"
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 9:48 am

Blog on Naomi's myspace:

March 24, 2009 - Tuesday

TEAM MEL ALL THE WAY!!!!
Hey Everyone!
So...I went to go root for Melissa in the audience tonight! Once again we witnessed one FABULOUS performance from our girl! It was so good to finally see my Mel and give her a big hug after the show!!! ...I'm gonna try to go again in the next couple weeks and bring David next time...Hope everyone is doing wonderful!! I'm off to bed...It's WAY past my bedtime...good night

Lots of Love!
Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 9:59 am

http://www.accesshollywood.com/melissa-rycroft-and-tony-dovolanis-dancing-confession-cam-march-23-2009_video_1069901
Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani’s ‘Dancing’ Confession Cam (March 23, 2009)

Melissa Rycroft,Dancing With the Stars,Reality TV,TV In Melissa and Tony’s first Access confession cam, the “Dancing” duo sounds off on what they thought of the judges comments last week. Plus, what is Melissas favorite thing about being on the show?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 11:22 am

Thanks Moody! That was great! They Tony and Melissa have a great rapport. I'm sitting here with the biggest grin on my face. What nice people!
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 12:18 pm

Moody, thanks for bringing that interview here it was really good. They seem like they would be fun to be around and they complement each other very well....a good fit.

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 3:12 pm

chrisbharrisonHaving lunch at CPK with Jesse. Great Bach stories being told20 minutes ago from mobile web

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 3:57 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:

Ahhh ha. Now Jesse can go back and tell Jason how great Melissa's new guy is. I'm assuming he saw/met him at DWTS.

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 4:32 pm

That's an awesome picture! It's all like a soap opera isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 4:42 pm

Jesse looks more handsome than before. I guess happiness and hot girls brings out the best in him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 9:05 pm

It's nice to see Melissa's parents in the audience supporting her on DWTS...I think they realized what a joke the whole season of The Bachelor really was turning out to be and wanted no part of such a farce. I say they are the smart ones...bravo to Mr. and Mrs. Rycroft!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 9:25 pm

ebowers wrote:
It's nice to see Melissa's parents in the audience supporting her on DWTS...I think they realized what a joke the whole season of The Bachelor really was turning out to be and wanted no part of such a farce. I say they are the smart ones...bravo to Mr. and Mrs. Rycroft!!!

ebowers, I agree with you 100%. Their foresight was spot on.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 24th 2009, 9:34 pm

I haven't been able to read a lot and keep up with all the Melissa news, so I have a couple of questions and forgive me if it's been discussed.

1 - has anything been said about her ring yet?
(I know after the first week, it was mentioned on Access Hollywood or one of those shows, and they commented on it, but didn't they didn't know if it was engagement or what)

2- what is her lower back tattoo of?
I wonder why they always bedazzle it? Surely she can't be the only one on there that's had a lower back tat. Plus there's makeup that can cover tattoos really well.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 12:01 am

I have seen articles mentioning the ring but nothing definite about it. Somewhere here there is a close up of the ring and it does not look like an engagement ring at all, IMO.

I am not sure about the tatoo either. I thought it was 'True Love' or something like that. I have wondered too why bedazzle it (good way to put it) instead of just leaving it alone or using body makeup. Maybe she added Jason's name shortly after the engagement and she is afraid super sleuths (some of which we have here, lol) would magnify it for all to see in pictures. Nah. Surely she is too smart to put his name on her body!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 5:54 am

luvmykitties wrote:
I haven't been able to read a lot and keep up with all the Melissa news, so I have a couple of questions and forgive me if it's been discussed.

1 - has anything been said about her ring yet?
(I know after the first week, it was mentioned on Access Hollywood or one of those shows, and they commented on it, but didn't they didn't know if it was engagement or what)

2- what is her lower back tattoo of?
I wonder why they always bedazzle it? Surely she can't be the only one on there that's had a lower back tat. Plus there's makeup that can cover tattoos really well.

Kitties, while I am thinking of it, I wanted to let you know I enjoy you're posts and am glad you have become more active here. The ring, it hasn't been discussed here, but I saw a close up and it is of a little heart. I bet that her boyfriend gave it to her, but I doubt it's an engagement ring. Like True said, it doesn't look like one.

Maybe the tattoo is covered because it's not the image she would want to project on DWTS. Not to mention her parents, maybe she hides it from them! lol! It's one of those that Will Kirby calls a "tramp stamp" right? That go across the small of the lower back? I will have to take a better look. I can't believe how popular tattoo's have gotten the past several years.
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 8:34 am

Her tattoo says:
Hey was, call me!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 8:57 am

was wrote:
Her tattoo says:
Hey was, call me!
lol! Was!
(Janelle and Melissa in your corner? Awesome.)
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 11:34 am

Moody wrote:
Kitties, while I am thinking of it, I wanted to let you know I enjoy you're posts and am glad you have become more active here. The ring, it hasn't been discussed here, but I saw a close up and it is of a little heart. I bet that her boyfriend gave it to her, but I doubt it's an engagement ring. Like True said, it doesn't look like one.

Maybe the tattoo is covered because it's not the image she would want to project on DWTS. Not to mention her parents, maybe she hides it from them! lol! It's one of those that Will Kirby calls a "tramp stamp" right? That go across the small of the lower back? I will have to take a better look. I can't believe how popular tattoo's have gotten the past several years.

Thank you. Very Happy

Yes - lower back tattoos have been called "tramp stamps" for quite sometime. Before Dr Will said it Wink

If she wanted to hide it, there's makeup out there just for that - covering up tattoos. The beddazling it just draws more attention to it IMO. Mind you, I have no issue with it either way. I like tattoos and at one time (several years ago) was going to get a small one on my lower back. That was until I started hearing it being called a tramp stamp. Laughing

I was just curious about it, and thought maybe they showed it on The Bachelor at some point.

Interesting about the ring. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention and that she hasn't been asked about it. I don't think it's engagement either. I did hear at some point it was a birthstone ring. But not sure how accurate that was.

was wrote:
Her tattoo says:
Hey was, call me!
lol!

(btw - I love this new multi-quote feature! dancing banana )
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 12:30 pm

was wrote:
Her tattoo says:
Hey was, call me!

Was! Thanks I needed that! cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 1:34 pm

Mappy wrote:
was wrote:
Her tattoo says:
Hey was, call me!

Was has a tattoo that says "Hey Mappy, call me!"
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 1:53 pm

I like how they bedazzle her tatoo the colors in shapes are cute.Wow, she really is doing well.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 3:10 pm

was wrote:
Her tattoo says:
Hey was, call me!

Was! You ol' hound dog, you! (as my grandma used to say) You always make me giggle. Laughing Don't ever leave us, OK?

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 3:13 pm

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:
was wrote:
Her tattoo says:
Hey was, call me!

Was has a tattoo that says "Hey Mappy, call me!"

Poor guy...must be desperate lol! Moody's looking for some demon banana
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 3:50 pm

Hey was, what did she say when you called? boob shake

Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 7:14 pm

realitycarol wrote:
Unfortunately I couldn't take her call, I had Janelle on the other line.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 7:22 pm

was wrote:
realitycarol wrote:
bow down big laugh

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 7:35 pm

Cassandra wrote:
was wrote:
realitycarol wrote:
bow down big laugh

ditto
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 8:21 pm

ndd123 wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
was wrote:
realitycarol wrote:
bow down big laugh

ditto

He's THAT good dance
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 8:28 pm

was is the MAN!!!! clap

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 25th 2009, 8:40 pm

was wrote:
realitycarol wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 26th 2009, 2:06 am

Not sure if this Mel/Tony interview has been posted. The part where the interviewer asks Tony if there's any dances he's never done made me laugh.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?section=on_the_red_carpet&id=6727763
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 26th 2009, 2:46 am

petiteabeille wrote:
Not sure if this Mel/Tony interview has been posted. The part where the interviewer asks Tony if there's any dances he's never done made me laugh.

Thanks for posting that video, petite! I had never seen this one...You can tell how much Melissa and Tony get along and have a great relationship/rapport!
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 26th 2009, 2:53 am

Bethany123 wrote:
petiteabeille wrote:

Thanks for posting that video, petite! I had never seen this one...You can tell how much Melissa and Tony get along and have a great relationship/rapport!

I know, they look like they've become such good friends and are so comfortable around each other. And it's so cute how Melissa teases him. I think she got the perfect partner for her. I'm really glad she didn't get paired with Maks.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 26th 2009, 11:31 am

Thanks for posting that clip. I enjoyed seeing them teasing each other.

I think Melissa looks extra beautiful all done up in the old classic hollywood way. They mauve color looks great on her too!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 26th 2009, 12:42 pm

thanks for the video link!
I loved the lap dance!!

they seem to just get along well and I like the teasing!

Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   March 26th 2009, 12:50 pm

That video was cute. Right at the end the interviewer says "Well, I hope you got a 20 for that lap dance." Ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: