all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Melissa Rycroft thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 2nd 2009, 6:15 pm

Buxom wrote:
I wonder what offers will await her once DWTS is over. From Deena Katz, DWTS's senior talent producer:

"From the moment that it got out that she was on this show, I've been flooded with calls. She still thinks she's going back to Dallas and being a teacher and having her life there. Hollywood has a whole different idea for her."


Melissa is young. She should consider a bit of spontaneity when DWTS is over. Lots of time to get that teaching certificate/license/courses under her belt.

It's not like I'm being selfish wanting to see more of her and what kind of future she may have in the entertainment industry. Okay, it is selfish but I hope she pursues the windfall a little bit angel
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 4th 2009, 10:34 pm

Buxom wrote:
I wonder what offers will await her once DWTS is over. From Deena Katz, DWTS's senior talent producer:

"From the moment that it got out that she was on this show, I've been flooded with calls. She still thinks she's going back to Dallas and being a teacher and having her life there. Hollywood has a whole different idea for her."

Maybe her career goal to be an E correspondent is closer to achieving than she thinks!
I just finished reading the article about her in this week's People and it seems like her life is about to change big time...if that's what she wants. It said that Hollywood talent agents and literary agents already think she is the next big thing!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 9:12 am

MeLi_RyHow many of you agree that my "sister" @KourtneyKardash should be on DWTS next!.... Sunday= Ty & I actually get to sleep in Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35462
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 9:37 am

icecoffee wrote:
MeLi_RyHow many of you agree that my "sister" @KourtneyKardash should be on DWTS next!.... Sunday= Ty & I actually get to sleep in Smile

Haven't we decided that this is a fake?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 6:04 pm

http://coverawards.com/2009/04/05/news_melissa_rycroft_bachelor_3819/

Melissa Rycroft Tops USA Today’s Celebrity Index for First Time


Dancing With the Stars contestant Melissa Rycroft tops USA TODAY’s Celebrity Heat Index for the first time last week as she opens up about new romance in People Magazine (above) and is also on the cover of Us Weekly.

Heat Index regular Angelina Jolie is No. 2 and Octo Mom Nadya Suleman is No. 3. Jolie’s partner Brad Pitt, another regular on the list, and Twilight star Robert Pattinson round out the top 5.

For more details, visit USA Today here! http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/celebrity-heat-index.htm
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 685
Location : Phoenix, Arizona
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 6:57 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
icecoffee wrote:
MeLi_RyHow many of you agree that my "sister" @KourtneyKardash should be on DWTS next!.... Sunday= Ty & I actually get to sleep in Smile

Haven't we decided that this is a fake?

Yes, This has to be a fake one because 'Melissa' misspelled Tye's name.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35462
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 7:00 pm

Bethany123 wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
icecoffee wrote:
MeLi_RyHow many of you agree that my "sister" @KourtneyKardash should be on DWTS next!.... Sunday= Ty & I actually get to sleep in Smile

Haven't we decided that this is a fake?

Yes, This has to be a fake one because 'Melissa' misspelled Tye's name.

Yeah, I'm positive it is a fake one. That sucks too. It's really creepy IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 7:27 pm

Very creepy of whoever is impersonating her. It's pretty obvious too.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 8:10 pm

Does Melissa have a myspace?
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 8:49 pm

http://www.myspace.com/officialmelissarycroft

There are several fan myspace pages too on her friends.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 9:39 pm

Bethany123 wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
icecoffee wrote:
MeLi_RyHow many of you agree that my "sister" @KourtneyKardash should be on DWTS next!.... Sunday= Ty & I actually get to sleep in Smile

Haven't we decided that this is a fake?

Yes, This has to be a fake one because 'Melissa' misspelled Tye's name.

i just saw on her myspace that she spells ty without the E.

i think it is her twitter.

but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 9:42 pm

Yes the boyfriend's name is with Ty.
And also who ever this person is she is talking with people who are from Dallas.

_________________


Last edited by icecoffee on April 5th 2009, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 9:47 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
Does Melissa have a myspace?

According to her close friend Naomi, she does not have a myspace account.

Quote :
She does not have a MySpace at the present time..I know there is one for her, but she is not in control of it.. I think it is a fan posing as her.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=431714945&blogId=474593383
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 5th 2009, 10:01 pm

andybaldwin@MeLi_Ry read it today Melissa. Lookin good.23 minutes ago from web in reply to MeLi_Ry


Andy Baldwin apparently thinks its Melissa too. who knows

_________________
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 6th 2009, 6:38 am

petiteabeille wrote:
http://coverawards.com/2009/04/05/news_melissa_rycroft_bachelor_3819/

Melissa Rycroft Tops USA Today’s Celebrity Index for First Time


Dancing With the Stars contestant Melissa Rycroft tops USA TODAY’s Celebrity Heat Index for the first time last week as she opens up about new romance in People Magazine (above) and is also on the cover of Us Weekly.

Heat Index regular Angelina Jolie is No. 2 and Octo Mom Nadya Suleman is No. 3. Jolie’s partner Brad Pitt, another regular on the list, and Twilight star Robert Pattinson round out the top 5.

For more details, visit USA Today here! http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/celebrity-heat-index.htm

She must be so overwhelmed with this instant stardum. I bet her locking herself up to be alone from time to time is all about the fame thing and NOTHING to do with the Bachelor break up.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 6th 2009, 8:35 am

I have a hard time believing she is mourning the Jason fiasco. She has so much going on and so much in her future. Plus a new guy in her life. She can't possibly be thinking about Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17295
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 6th 2009, 8:38 am

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
Does Melissa have a myspace?

According to her close friend Naomi, she does not have a myspace account.

Quote :
She does not have a MySpace at the present time..I know there is one for her, but she is not in control of it.. I think it is a fan posing as her.

[url=http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=431714945&blogId=474593383
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=431714945&blogId=474593383[/quote[/url]]

This is exactly what I was thinking. I don't believe for a sec that that's Melissa's myspace. Who puts pictures up of their boyfriend and themselves that are pictures that were in the media of them walking in a parking lot! Imposters piss me off Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 6th 2009, 4:19 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I have a hard time believing she is mourning the Jason fiasco. She has so much going on and so much in her future. Plus a new guy in her life. She can't possibly be thinking about Jason.

I agree. After reading the People article, it sure didn't sound like she was still mourning the breakup to me. Other sites quoted it to make it sound like she was though.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 6th 2009, 4:22 pm

Melissa with a friend:






Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 6th 2009, 5:11 pm

wth.. Does the paparazzi's follow melissa?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 7th 2009, 6:41 am

adrixoxo wrote:
wth.. Does the paparazzi's follow melissa?

All the time. The Bachelor drama and now Dancing with the Stars has given her instant celelbrity. She doesn't looked too thrilled with it all in those photos.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 7th 2009, 7:29 am

Sad...she went from being a "normal" gal to one that is followed with cameras. And she even has to try to hide with the hat and sunglasses. Dosn't look like she likes it too much.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 7th 2009, 9:27 am

I missed her dance last night, but I saw the judges critique. She looked so in-shape. Omg! Her abs! My daughter was still up and she commented, "She's so skinny". "I guess it's cause she eats small meals all day." I asked her how she knew that, and she said it was on the cover of US Magazine. OMG! I don't want my 8yo even thinking about that kind of stuff. She must have read the cover in the supermarket with my husaband! Anyway, Melissa looked amazing last night.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 7th 2009, 10:24 am

The dances I saw were good. The amount of difficulty in Melony's routine should have given them even higher scores despite her few errors.

Gilles and Cheryl. WOW! Again! I hope people do vote for them. Cheryl is a proven winner.

Hope Tony gets the chance to continue to prove his abilities in all aspects of the dance. The costumes, choreography, teaching and dedication are on a par with Cheryl's IMO
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 8th 2009, 2:27 am

Did any of you guys watch Melissa on Jimmy kimmel?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 8th 2009, 9:10 am

adrixoxo wrote:
Did any of you guys watch Melissa on Jimmy kimmel?

No. I didn't know she was going to be a guest. Just as well, I was asleep before midnight dance (for once!)

I'll keep my eye out for the video and post it. Thanks Adri!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 8th 2009, 11:04 am

Not last night's Kimmel, but worth a revisit demon banana

http://abc.go.com/video/?&clipId=185416&playlistId=20819
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 8th 2009, 7:06 pm

Kimmel is on vacation. Reruns this week. Old Melissa interview.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 8th 2009, 8:18 pm

MelissaDWTSOff to Rumba my rear off...!!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 9th 2009, 6:31 am


Back to top Go down
LuvTV

avatar

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 9th 2009, 4:52 pm

She's such a cutie! Smile
Her legs are looking incredible.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 9th 2009, 6:33 pm

She asked the guy if he was going to put it on Ebay when she signed whatever he had for her to sign. big laugh

_________________
To Winslow, Murphy and Lucy...best furbabies in my world. You give me a reason to keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jenbo3
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 9th 2009, 6:35 pm

Her shirt should read, "Don't mess with Melissa". Naughty, naughty

_________________
New Season, New Mess!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17295
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 9th 2009, 6:39 pm

bamajen wrote:
She asked the guy if he was going to put it on Ebay when she signed whatever he had for her to sign. big laugh

lol! how do you know that, is there a link or a clip of it? She's such a doll.

BTW, I love your avi, I saw that puppy on the news last night, the cutest thing ever. I would be so afraid just to handle it.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2522
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 9th 2009, 7:02 pm

Jack'd wrote:
bamajen wrote:
She asked the guy if he was going to put it on Ebay when she signed whatever he had for her to sign. big laugh

lol! how do you know that, is there a link or a clip of it? She's such a doll.

BTW, I love your avi, I saw that puppy on the news last night, the cutest thing ever. I would be so afraid just to handle it.


petiteabeille posted the link in the DWTS discussion thread. Click on Melissa's picture:
http://www.poptv.com/

_________________
"Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today"
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17295
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 9th 2009, 8:01 pm

realitycarol wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
bamajen wrote:
She asked the guy if he was going to put it on Ebay when she signed whatever he had for her to sign. big laugh

lol! how do you know that, is there a link or a clip of it? She's such a doll.

BTW, I love your avi, I saw that puppy on the news last night, the cutest thing ever. I would be so afraid just to handle it.


petiteabeille posted the link in the DWTS discussion thread. Click on Melissa's picture:
[url=http://www.poptv.com/
http://www.poptv.com/[/quote[/url]]

Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 10th 2009, 5:34 pm



Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 10th 2009, 5:46 pm

petiteabeille, thanks for the pictures!

I tried to see something on poptv but I don't see a picture of Melissa. I see a lot of blank space before the articles and I wonder if my laptop is not bringing up the videos?

Oh well, I take everyone's word for it. I know Melissa and Tony are great and a lot of fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 10th 2009, 5:52 pm

trubeliver wrote:
petiteabeille, thanks for the pictures!

I tried to see something on poptv but I don't see a picture of Melissa. I see a lot of blank space before the articles and I wonder if my laptop is not bringing up the videos?

Oh well, I take everyone's word for it. I know Melissa and Tony are great and a lot of fun to watch!

You're welcome! Very Happy

I just went to poptv and I can see the videos so it may be your laptop. There's video there from the same time as when the pics I just posted were taken, though Melissa doesn't really say anything in that one. Tony talks for a bit though. It's currently the 4th video down, with the title "CAN STARS OUT DANCE THE JUDGES? STEVE BRODERSEN ASKS"
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   April 10th 2009, 5:56 pm

Tru

Type in DWTS in the search, it is easier to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Melissa Rycroft thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Melissa Rycroft thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: