Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   December 18th 2014, 6:28 pm

Unbelievable!! Arrogance is the only explanation. I have to admit though, I feel terrible about the Christmas gifts.

I do wonder though how much is true, since I read different stories today. I read at one place that the "secret cash" was found in a "secret hiding space" in Teresa's closet ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   December 18th 2014, 9:40 pm

I had a funny feeling about this story from the get go with all the talk of hidden hiding places and every tabloid/blog had a different story.

Teresa and Joe Giudice's Home Raided by Feds Before Christmas? Attorneys Say Not True

Don't blame the Feds for stealing Christmas. Multiple reports this week claimed that government officials descended upon Montville, N.J., to raid Joe and Teresa Giudice's multimillion-dollar mansion -- but both the U.S. Attorney's office and Joe's lawyer deny that any such drama went down.

"We weren't involved in anything over there," Matt Reilly, a spokesperson from the U.S. Attorney's office, tells Us Weekly of rumors that the government seized jewelry, electronics, and other valuables in an hours-long search of the Bravo stars' property on Monday, Dec. 15.

Asked whether another arm of the government might be involved, Reilly says no. "We would be enforcing any forfeiture action, so if anything like that needed to be done, we would arrange for it to happen," he explains. "But that hasn't happened."

In fact, as far as Reilly knows, the Giudices are still making their required payments for restitution. "We have an asset forfeiture unit here," he tells Us. "I haven't talked to them, but typically they would work out [debt repayment] with the defendants. I haven't heard that there's any problem with that."

A spokeswoman for the Morris County Sheriff's Office adds that no one there was involved or has any knowledge of the supposed raid, either. And a rep for Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa says, "There is no truth to this story. It is 100 percent fabricated."

Joe's attorney, Miles Feinstein, also denies that there was any sort of raid at his client's home. "I checked with Joe and he said there was no FBI raid," Feinstein tells Us exclusively. "I also checked with the government and they said it didn't happen."

He adds: "I've been a criminal lawyer for a long time, and I've never heard of the government coming into a home with four children right before Christmas and seizing their gifts. If it did happen, I would think it was an absolutely cruel and merciless act by the U.S. government. It's just not true.”

As previously reported, the Giudices were sentenced on charges of fraud this past October. Teresa reports to prison in January for a 15-month term behind bars, while Joe faces 41 months once his wife is released.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teresa-and-joe-giudices-home-not-raided-by-feds-attorneys-say-20141812
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   December 19th 2014, 4:18 am

glad it's not true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   January 5th 2015, 1:44 pm

so Teresa reported to jail. She did it quitely, which I think was good. Honestly I was expecting a spectacle this morning
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 23rd 2015, 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   December 23rd 2015, 9:37 am

Can someone please explain to me if Teresa Giudice has been released from prison and is to serve out the remaining time on her sentence with home monitoring how she is going to her brother's house for xmas eve??? SMH
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   December 23rd 2015, 8:14 pm

swissy1111 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me if Teresa Giudice has been released from prison and is to serve out the remaining time on her sentence with home monitoring how she is going to her brother's house for xmas eve???  SMH

Because she got the OK to work. Bravo supposedly will be filming Xmas Eve at Melissa & Joe's. Teresa has to get an OK from her probation officer when she needs to leave the home for work/filming purposes.

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   December 24th 2015, 9:59 am

I just can't watch this show anymore. They are living like royalty and I feel that normal folk are paying the price for their fraud. I do however feel very bad for the children.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 15th 2017, 2:41 pm

I am so sick to hear this. I absolutely love Dina and I follow her on snap and Instagram. She lives in Malibu now with her BF and came to NJ this week for Audriana's Communion (Teresa's daughter). She is Audriana's Godmother. The story is incorrect because the Communion was on Sunday and Dina & her BF were there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/rhonj-star-dina-manzo-injured-brutal-home-invasion-article-1.3167776
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of New Jersey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: