MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 26th 2012, 10:46 am

Jack'd wrote:
Top cat wrote:
Anyone watch the finale last night.Therese has not been perfect but,Jacquelyn and
Caroline cause all the drama last night.Caroline for years was my favorite and now I can't stand to listen to her.Whinny Jacquelyn has to go too...JMO

LOL, I feel the same way about Caroline and Jac. I don't watch the show on a regular basis because I honestly can't sit through the confrontation. I hate confrontation, I get so uncomfortable, I have to leave the room lol. I did watch the earlier episodes and the Napa part, but I didn't watch the Posche Fashion Show episodes.

I do read their blogs and have done a bit of reading around the web. I found this site pretty interesting and especially this one blog where the interviewee, a production supervisor, clearly states that Teresa did not set Melissa up. What's amazing about this franchise is how far they will go for the drama and it doesn't matter if they break up friendships or families.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/rhonj-producer-says-teresa-giudice-did-not-setup-melissa-gorga-at-the-posche-fashion-show/

Also, this whole season was apparently all out of whack. I also read that the confrontation we saw between Teresa/Jaclyn & the surprise visit by Caroline on Jac's deck was not about the magazine covers but about the episode that had just aired from Season 3. The problem they had was that they taped Season 4 immediately after Season 3. You can read the production supervisor's interview on all of this too. It's really interesting to read it all. Gave me a different perspective other than blaming everything on Teresa as Bravo would love for you to do.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/former-rhonj-post-production-supervisor-reveals-details-about-dina-the-gorgas-the-christening-editing-the-mystery-phone-call-and-next-seasons-casting/

I can tell you for a fact that Lookers is a gentlemen's club where the women employees get up on stage in G-strings and dance for the crowd. It's been around for years and years. Everyone in North Jersey has heard of the place.

I was watching these last final shows this past week since BB is over (and feeds gone lol!) and then read some of the things posted on these sites you posted and then Teresa's Blog she posted yesterday on Bravo. It seems like she still hasn't talked to her brother or Melissa or others for almost a year she said. Someone said it was one of the Producers who Jacqueline was talking to that night on the phone who has since been fired who set Teresa up. I also read a few things on the Melissa and Danielle Straub connection and then after reading it watched the Watch what Happens show and right after saw the last finale of S2 (reunion show) and things clicked in many ways as far as hearing Melissa wanted to bring Teresa down since before she joined the show by feeding Danielle information. It was almost obvious that it was Melissa who told Danielle some things that set Teresa off that night about family now looking back.
I don't believe it's about being a stripper that is the problem but some other things they are hinting at coming out this next season with some new cast members about Melissa and her past. I don't know if I care for doing that but I guess if you decide to do these shows you have made a choice to expose yourself to a lot and people talk.......like old friends and aquaintences about the good and the bad
The bald guy Angelo has said Teresa had nothing to do with that night in interviews. I don't care much for Caroline anymore nor Jacqueline after this season and never really cared for Melissa but may watch next season at least in those mini marathon days they do lol!

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 26th 2012, 10:58 am

I read today that the Guidices are in talks for a spin-off with Joe's family and Pete's, too. I won't be watching that, if it makes it to air. They're saying if Joe goes to prison, it might change whether the show gets a green light, but I'm guessing they would still find a way to produce it around Tre, her girls, and extended family.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 26th 2012, 11:42 am

Would love to know why Dina is not speaking to Caroline also.Caroline used to be so happy.She seems so bitter now.Love to hear the whole comment that Therese mad about the skeletons in Caroline's marriage closet's a couple of weeks ago. Therese made the comment after Caroline was talking about the Guidices marriage.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 27th 2012, 12:23 pm

Kathy, Jaclyn & Caroline aren't supposed to come back for Season 5.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/

Topcat, I read something to the effect that since Dina daughter's wasn't allowed to tape (per her Dad I assume) and that her husband refused to be a part of the show, she was asked to leave. Dina wanted her sister and sister-in-law to threaten to walk with her, and they refused. Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but it makes sense since they chose the show over family.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 27th 2012, 12:48 pm

i think all this stuff is mostly set up...especially all these producers that are coming forward...there is a 3 part reunion coming up and all these "sources' that are suddenly showing up are only to keep viewers around for the next 3 weeks...after the reunion, all these people and interviews will disappear
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 27th 2012, 1:17 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Kathy, Jaclyn & Caroline aren't supposed to come back for Season 5.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/

Topcat, I read something to the effect that since Dina daughter's wasn't allowed to tape (per her Dad I assume) and that her husband refused to be a part of the show, she was asked to leave. Dina wanted her sister and sister-in-law to threaten to walk with her, and they refused. Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but it makes sense since they chose the show over family.

Well that makes sense.A least she did get her own show.I liked Dina on OHNJ......
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 9th 2012, 1:13 pm

Anyone one watch part 2 of the reunion last Sunday?Who thinks both Therese and Joe were lying about his cheating???? Rumors of them getting their own show might be part of the lying?
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 10th 2012, 4:38 am

I think he is a big time cheater although I don't know who would want him, Also surprised that no woman has come forward yet. No man talks to another man like that on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 6th 2012, 2:04 pm

I have never liked these "real housewives" shows, but have to admit I watched a couple episodes on the weekend. I don't know any of their back stories at all, but this was the episode before the Posche show and the one that aired it.

OMG! First thing I thought - why do they bother with that lady who runs the show. The blonde one. She is a complete bitch.

I think Melissa is fine, and I feel bad that she keeps having to defend her past. However, I don't think it was fair of her to blame Theresa. I think Theresa was really supportive of her SIL and tried her best to defend her. I hope she realizes that when it airs.

WOW, all the crap fell back on Theresa, and none of it seemed her doing. What was with that bitch Jackie getting those texts and letting her friend be set up like that.

With friends like them, who needs enemies. Geez, what a bunch of idiots!
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 13th 2013, 9:48 am

Schooner wrote:
I have never liked these "real housewives" shows, but have to admit I watched a couple episodes on the weekend.   I don't know any of their back stories at all, but this was the episode before the Posche show and the one that aired it.

OMG!  First thing I thought - why do they bother with that lady who runs the show.  The blonde one.  She is a complete bitch.  

I think Melissa is fine, and I feel bad that she keeps having to defend her past.  However, I don't think it was fair of her to blame Theresa.  I think Theresa was really supportive of her SIL and tried her best to defend her.  I hope she realizes that when it airs.

WOW, all the crap fell back on Theresa, and none of it seemed her doing.  What was with that bitch Jackie getting those texts and letting her friend be set up like that.

With friends like them, who needs enemies.  Geez, what a bunch of idiots!
To go further on these thoughts (which I agree with 100%).  I mean seriously, you don't have to be a genius to realize something is up when certain people are being warned about an "ambush" @ the fashion show and told ~ "your not the target".

Off topic, but relevant IMO:  I was playing trivia the other day and the topic was TV shows.  Many of the questions were about reality shows.  I did really well, even with shows I NEVER EVER watch...Bachelor, Jersey Shore, etc...   What does that say about our  current social culture that I know all about Snooki and never watched the show, yet have to rack my brain for the names Supreme Court judges...hmmmmmm

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 30th 2013, 8:51 am

Lots of New Jersey news so I'm just posting links and title

Fraud charges - CNN link

Melissa & Joe Gorga Not Spending Thanksgiving With Teresa Giudice

Hollywood life link

Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice Seperate Legal Defense: Different Lawyers as Teresa Turns On Husband

dirty laundry link

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 30th 2013, 8:52 am

I didn't know Caroline had left the show either. I've only seen a few episodes in the last three years or so. I only really like the Beverly Hills and New York group, so I don't watch any of the other Housewife shows.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 30th 2013, 9:09 am

Caroline is going to be doing some show with her family, I heard. That's why Dina is coming back. They still don't speak.

Teresa & Joe are going to jail. Teresa is sadly delusional about it all. Her poor kids.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 30th 2013, 12:55 pm

It's such a sad situation. My heart goes out to those four girls, such beautiful innocent kids, what a damn shame. Her husband is a POS.

Unfortunately for Teresa, she will not be turning on Joe. She's so delusional to think she won't do time, but according to her, she will stand my her man Rolling Eyes If Joe was any kind of man, he would say she had nothing to do with any of this and take the fall 100%, but I don't see him doing that either. Joe has said in an interview with Andy Cohen that if they both go away, his girls will be sent to live with someone on his side of the family, no to Joe & Melissa taking them.

They are going to film pretty soon, they want to get this season in before Teresa goes to the slammer. Caroline's show is Manzo'd with Children (stupid shit!!). I don't think Jacqueline will be back either, she and Dina are still on the outs too. I'm looking forward to Dina's return though, I love her and Teresa's friendship. Dina is such a calming force on that show. I detest Melissa, but unfortunately she and her squirt husband will be back. They've added twin sisters and someone else to the cast.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 30th 2013, 3:12 pm

He can't take the fall for her signing falsified documents, lying about imaginary income as a real estate agent. He could probably work a deal to take the hit for almost everything else, though.

I like Joe and Melissa on the show, and am interested to see how things progress with Dina back. I don't think Caroline and her family are compelling enough to sustain interest in a show of their own, so I don't see that one going very far.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 30th 2013, 3:40 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
He can't take the fall for her signing falsified documents, lying about imaginary income as a real estate agent. He could probably work a deal to take the hit for almost everything else, though.

I like Joe and Melissa on the show, and am interested to see how things progress with Dina back. I don't think Caroline and her family are compelling enough to sustain interest in a show of their own, so I don't see that one going very far.
Oh but he can try. She never had anything to do with the finances in their home. He did all the bills, etc. All he has to say is I just shoved papers under her nose and told her to sign on the dotted line. The few people I know that know of Teresa through friends say she is as dumb as a box of rocks. A heart of gold, but not too much going on upstairs. We of course know this from watching the show lol. I truly believe she wasn't aware of the half of it. She just spent and he just figured out how to wheel and deal to pay the bills. It's worth the try to try to take the fall on the more severe charges. What the heck do they have to lose?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   November 30th 2013, 3:54 pm

So true. Solely for the sake of the four girls, I hope they figure something out for Teresa to stay out of prison (for long, anyway). Personally, I think Teresa and Joe should both be held accountable and serve time (him much longer, though).

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 1st 2014, 6:38 am

I just read Teresa & Joe will plead guilty this week,he gets 5 yrs she gets probation! Wow,
if this is true I find it hard to shallow. Good thing is the girls get to have their mom home. What a mess their lifestyle will change big time I would think.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 1st 2014, 8:20 am

WOW! I would have never thought they would plead guilty. It will be interesting to see how Teresa twists this up.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 1st 2014, 4:07 pm

Yes they will plead, of course, they will plead. Facing decades in prison? You have to plead. He will go away for at least 10yrs. while she will only get probation for 10yrs. There will be an 11 million dollar fine too. They are still undecided about the deportation though. I would grab that plea in a heartbeat if I were Teresa.

She probably will say that she had no choice. Her dad is not well at all, back in the hospital as I type this. She will say that this has taken a toll on him and that she had to plea it out rather than go through a lengthy trial that would just do him in. Everyone knows their guilty, so if they can get a reduced sentence for Joe and no jail time for Teresa, it would be stupid for them not to take it. At least those kids don't have to be shipped off to be raised by relatives, they will still get to have their Mom there.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 11:56 am

Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice plead guilty to fraud charges; both face prison, while he could be deported

‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ duo admitted Tuesday to bankruptcy fraud, mail fraud and other charges following a 41-count indictment. While Teresa Giudice faces 27 months in prison, husband Joe Giudice could get 46 months and could likely be deported back to Italy, according to a judge.

Things just turned a little too real for Teresa and Joe Giudice.

The notorious couple, stars of the “Real Housewives of New Jersey,” pleaded guilty Tuesday to fraud charges that could land both behind bars — and lead to husband Joe Giudice’s deportation.

Teresa and Joe Giudice entered pleas to bankruptcy fraud, mail fraud and other charges at Newark Federal Court. She faces a possible sentence of up to 27 months in prison, while he could be jailed for up to 46 months.

Once Italian citizen Joe Giudice finishes his time behind bars, he will face another hearing that will “likely result in ... your being removed from the United States,” said Federal Judge Esther Solas in accepting the pleas.

The Montville, N.J., couple, decked out more for a dinner party than a plea deal, left the courtroom hand-in-hand without speaking to reporters.

Solas set their sentencing date for July 8 — with the husband’s term followed by the wife’s sentencing.

The Garden State duo was charged in a 41-count indictment of various crooked financial dealings, including lying to banks and hiding assets and money during a two-year bankruptcy proceedings.

Joe Giudice pleaded to a half-dozen counts, including a failure to file income taxes. He was accused with skipping out on his tax returns for four years.

Teresa Giudice, one of the title women in the popular Bravo reality show program, entered a guilty plea to four counts. The couple said nothing on their way into court on a frigid Newark morning.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teresa-joe-giudice-plead-guilty-fraud-article-1.1710169#ixzz2v1APLpXs
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 2:25 pm

thanks for the update.

Wow, who doesn't file their income taxes and thinks they can get away with it?
That's just stupid.

As my Dad always told us ( lawyer,prosecutor,judge) " Don't fuck with the Federales "
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 4:01 pm

I feel bad for their kids if their parents are both sentenced to time in jail.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 5:06 pm

I don't get it they were charged with 41 counts he pled guilty to 6 what happened to the rest of the counts? Teresa will not go to jail ( I think she should even if just for a small amount of time)but I don't think she will. I feel bad for the kids because kids can be mean & I am sure they are exposed to a lot already.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 5:32 pm

swissy1111 wrote:
I don't get it they were charged with 41 counts he pled guilty to 6 what happened to the rest of the counts?  Teresa will not go to jail ( I think she should even if just for a small amount of time)but I don't think she will.  I feel bad for the kids because kids can be mean & I am sure they are exposed to a lot already.

It's a plea. That's what the prosecutors do through the defendant's lawyers. They plea the charges down to get the defendant to admit their guilt to one charge while receiving a concession from the Prosecutor. Let's face it, the feds could care less about the Giudice's being sent to our overcrowded jails, all they really care about is proving their guilt and coughing up a ton of money, hence 11 million dollars.

I heard on our local news tonight that Teresa will probably do time, which is surprising from what I read online. Her lawyer was on the news and he said he was going to appeal to the prosecutors to let her have probation with no time being served. This should be interesting.

My girlfriend that lives by Teresa said that she drove by her home last night and they were filming, so I guess this will be the main topic of this season.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 6:13 pm

Could she get house arrest instead of jail time?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 6:34 pm

catty wrote:

She could but then how could she work to pay off the 11 million and support her girls? Her work takes her out of the home, she is constantly doing book and wine signings and taping her show. I don't know what they'll do. They could both go away too, anything is possible. I remember once someone my husband knows, he and his wife own a towing company. They were arrested and charged with tax evasion. They have children, the courts let her go away first and then when she got out, the husband went in. He spent more time than she did, I think she was away for like 8 months and then he went for something like 18 months.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 8:56 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:

She could but then how could she work to pay off the 11 million and support her girls? Her work takes her out of the home, she is constantly doing book and wine signings and taping her show. I don't know what they'll do. They could both go away too, anything is possible. I remember once someone my husband knows, he and his wife own a towing company. They were arrested and charged with tax evasion. They have children, the courts let her go away first and then when she got out, the husband went in. He spent more time than she did, I think she was away for like 8 months and then he went for something like 18 months.

I know someone who was on house arrest and they were still able to go work. It was a very strict schedule, but they also had a normal 9-5 job. Her job isn't normal.

One serving time, and then the other serving time after, sounds like a better outcome for the kids. The adults I don't feel bad for, just the kids.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 4th 2014, 10:13 pm

This routine is getting old with Teresa. I don't think I could watch another season of poor pitiful me & us.... my children my children.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 5th 2014, 6:05 am

Gimme wrote:
This routine is getting old with Teresa.  I don't think I could watch another season of poor pitiful me & us.... my children my children.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   March 24th 2014, 8:43 pm

HAHA, I had to share this. I follow Dina Manzo on twitter. I always liked her, she's so odd and very zen.  Her daughter's boyfriend used a unique way to ask Lexi to the prom. Remember Grandma Wrinkles?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 18th 2014, 6:34 pm

Wow, this is rough.

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Joe Giudice -- who is facing years in prison on fraud charges -- just got struck with a profound tragedy ... his dad just collapsed and died in Joe's garden.

Frank Giudice -- who also appears on "Real Housewives of New Jersey" along with Joe and Teresa -- was building a chicken coop in the garden when he fell to the ground.

We're told Frank had no apparent health issues.  Joe and Teresa believe he suffered a massive heart attack, but it's too early to tell.  EMTs are still at the house at the time this story was posted.

Frank was 63.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/18/joe-guidices-dad-dropped-dead-in-backyard-heart-attack-real-housewives/#ixzz352KJCoVA
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 4:20 am

Sentencing is today ( Oct. 2) at 10:30 am Eastern
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 9:10 am

wow! wonder what they will get. I wouldn't be surprised if Teresa just gets some kind of house arrest and joe jail time.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 9:55 am

LOL - I keep refreshing my twitter #rhonj

No cameras or recording devices are allowed in the courtroom.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 10:08 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
LOL - I keep refreshing my twitter #rhonj

No cameras or recording devices are allowed in the courtroom.

LOL me too Nancy, although I have to leave for work in an hr. I'm nervousing for those little girls, ugh my heart breaks for them. TMZ has a clip of them entering the courthouse and one paparazzi was yelling to them something like seeing your kids for the last time!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 10:11 am

A local reporter from the NJ paper Star Ledger is in the courtroom. She's keeping everyone up to date according to a blog I read -

UPDATED:

11:00pm Vicki from Star Ledger is currently at court and keeping viewers updated throughout the process. Vicki writes, “Still no sentence but judge is admonishing the Giudices’ for seeming to hide assets in their financial disclosure reports. Joe’s lawyer in part blames death of Joe’s father, ‘hasn’t been the same since.’ Going back in to courtroom where no devices are allowed.”

http://www.allabouttrh.com/teresa-giudice-joe-giudice-court-hand-hand-sentenced-morning/
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 10:14 am

Jack'd wrote:
A local reporter from the NJ paper Star Ledger is in the courtroom. She's keeping everyone up to date according to a blog I read -

UPDATED:

11:00pm Vicki from Star Ledger is currently at court and keeping viewers updated throughout the process. Vicki writes, “Still no sentence but judge is admonishing the Giudices’ for seeming to hide assets in their financial disclosure reports. Joe’s lawyer in part blames death of Joe’s father, ‘hasn’t been the same since.’ Going back in to courtroom where no devices are allowed.”

http://www.allabouttrh.com/teresa-giudice-joe-giudice-court-hand-hand-sentenced-morning/

This is her twitter: https://twitter.com/VickiHy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 10:17 am

I was just coming to post that, thanks Nancy. How long does something like this take?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 2nd 2014, 10:20 am

Jack'd wrote:
I was just coming to post that, thanks Nancy. How long does something like this take?

I have no idea. I should add: fortunately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of New Jersey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: