Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 11th 2011, 10:12 am

I haven't watched any of the housewives shows for a long time but I love to share when there's the possibility of major theatrics lol
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 11th 2011, 10:16 am

Oh, I'll be watching this reunion for sure! eating popcorn I'm just shallow like that, lol!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 11th 2011, 10:23 am

I gave up on the New Jersey crowd last year.
"Caroline Manzo was the picture of class" - I can't imagine that.
They are all what my Mom would call 'trashy'.
LOL - same with the Orange County group.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 11th 2011, 5:59 pm

Here's a clip from the Reunion.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 11th 2011, 7:58 pm

I am not a fan of Melissa... however, Teresa just gets in her own way... every damn time. She continues to make things worse for unnecessary reasons.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 11th 2011, 8:18 pm

Why would Teresa bring up Christopher? She is the main one who gets upset if someone says anything about her brats kids!
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 12th 2011, 1:15 pm

MissChriss wrote:
Why would Teresa bring up Christopher? She is the main one who gets upset if someone says anything about her brats kids!
i dont think anyone should bring up the kids on these shows, and i think it is unfair to label them even teresas kids...they are seen very little and we see what they show us...i thought that gia was actually pretty amazing in what they showed her in this season.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 13th 2011, 5:42 pm

I'm really sorry I didn't follow through with this train wreck, seems I missed so much drama that I would have been all over LOL.

Real Housewives Sisters Caroline, Dina Manzo No Longer Speaking

No longer thick as thieves?

Sisters and former Real Housewives of New Jersey costars Caroline and Dina Manzo are no longer speaking -- and they have Teresa Giudice to thank.

On Sundays's reunion show, all eyes will indeed be on Giudice, 39, who has officially been iced out by her costars, one-time pal Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Giudice's cousin, Kathy Wakile and sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga.

"Teresa is a wolf in sheep's clothing," Manzo, 50, tells Us Weekly of Giudice, who slammed her former friend in her Fabulicious! cookbook, calling her "as Italian as the Olive Garden," and insulting her son, Christopher.

After spending much of Housewives' season 3 attempting to mend Giudice's longtime rift with her sister-in-law, Manzo realized Giudice had no intention of making nice. "It was all a charade," Manzo tells Us. "And we were all pawns in her horrible game."

As a result, Manzo says she behaved badly toward the Gorga family, without getting to know them first. When she got to know them and become friendly, Giudice flipped. "[A friendship] was not what Teresa wanted," she tells Us. "I welcomed the bad guys, so I became the bad guy."

"When it served her purpose, she was my friend," Manzo reasons of Giudice on Sunday's reunion.

And Giudice's behavior hasn't just affected Manzo's relationship with the Gorgas. On part one of the reunion, she reveals that her bond with her sister Dina, a Giudice ally, has officially broken down and that the pair no longer speak.

"[Teresa] is hurting people to bring herself up," Manzo fumes to Us, adding that she sees little chance of a reconciliation. "We all make mistakes and can be cruel and heartless in the things we say and do, but [Teresa's behavior] is different -- premeditated. To sit there and try to hurt someone…assault their character, it's unacceptable. I'm done."

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/real-housewives-sisters-caroline-dina-manzo-no-longer-speaking-20111310
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 13th 2011, 6:03 pm

eating popcorn I'll be watching.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 16th 2011, 11:32 am

Ooooh, tonight's the night! There will be fireworks and I will be eating popcorn !!!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 16th 2011, 9:12 pm

Anybody in the shallow end with me watching this reunion show tonight??

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 16th 2011, 10:57 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Anybody in the shallow end with me watching this reunion show tonight??

I watched it, not sure how I feel, not a big fan of any of them but felt Theresa was being ganged up on by all 4 of them so felt a bit sorry for her by the end of this first part. I didn't like some of things Caroline said, especially the statement about Theresa and her brother like it's a fact written in stone. I've been mad a few times at my siblings and said things I shouldn't have. There's no way I would believe Theresa doesn't care about or love her brother Joe and Caroline shouldn't have gone there IMO.

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 16th 2011, 11:54 pm

I agree that at times it felt like at least three against one and that's never good. I used to be a big Teresa fan, but I'm starting to believe that she brings a lot of the negativity on herself by her actions and things said. It's going to be interesting to hear why Caroline and Dina aren't speaking during the second part.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 3:07 am

I didn't watch but I think I'll try to catch it on re-runs. I did see a few pictures.
Teresa looks "hard". I don't know what other word to use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 5:34 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
I agree that at times it felt like at least three against one and that's never good. I used to be a big Teresa fan, but I'm starting to believe that she brings a lot of the negativity on herself by her actions and things said. It's going to be interesting to hear why Caroline and Dina aren't speaking during the second part.

It was actually 4 on one- including Andy- but I think she deserves it! I just think she's a complete liar, bullshitter, and grifter. I am biased because we have the kind of family business that she and her husband screwed over- and I know that every bit of glitter on her body is at the expense of someone trying to make an honest living. I know they're shooting season 4, but I think this show is pretty much done for me.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 10:25 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I didn't watch but I think I'll try to catch it on re-runs. I did see a few pictures.
Teresa looks "hard". I don't know what other word to use.

Theresa was under some form of attack the whole show and she doesn't think before she speaks and is always on the defense lol! She seems "ignorant" about a lot of things and doesn't get her points across well at all.LOL! I don't know what her involvement is in any of the financial/business mess they are in other than being a crazy spender and going overboard with it. Joe seems to be responsible for it for the most part and gave her that freedom to spend like she has done and she's taking the heat.
I don't believe she was trying to be malicious against Caroline in her book but she shouldn't have said what she did I guess but it wasn't so god awful in my opinion and could have been laughed off knowing it's "Theresa" knowing her for 10 years. She probably in her mind believes she is more true Italian in her cooking in her mind so has a sense of pride in that although her choice of wording leaves something to be desired. I don't know if it was a personal attack on Carolines son either, just an opinion about promoting business with strippers for his car wash and not thinking she was hurting Caroline or Christopher. She totally looks confused and I think is misunderstood for the most part about how people take what she says. She also misunderstands and gets reactive to what people say to her when they bring her kids up. For what she has faced and what she is still facing she has stepped up to the plate in helping get them out of some financial trouble so I give her kudos for that. Joe is also facing prison time it seems soI guess i don't see anyone kicking you when you're down so have a lot of empathy for her. Caroline seems very hard with a sense of superiority to me lately
JMO....

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy

Last edited by MyScott95 on October 17th 2011, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 10:25 am

Sorry to hear that someone we watch on TV, & perhaps once enjoyed watching, screwed your family. And I wasnt feeling the pity for Teresa, AT ALL.
Just wondering, does it have to do with construction? The only reason I ask is b/c that seems to be HJoe's downfall.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 10:32 am

did anyone catch jay mohr on WWHL or read his blogs from the season. I love him, oh and he performed "On Display" on the show last night, sooo funny. Anyway he put this in his blog and i love him for it: Leave it to Teresa to somehow insult people in a freaking cookbook. Last time I checked, cookbooks are filled with recipes, right? Usually when you write a cookbook, there isn't a lot of room left over to take pot shots at friends and loved ones. I don't recall Sandra Lee ever printing the recipe for pumpkin scones and then putting an extra part about how Andrew Cuomo farts when he pees

Last edited by bergen on October 17th 2011, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 10:38 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
towelgirl78
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 10:42 am

Gimme wrote:
Sorry to hear that someone we watch on TV, & perhaps once enjoyed watching, screwed your family. And I wasnt feeling the pity for Teresa, AT ALL.
Just wondering, does it have to do with construction? The only reason I ask is b/c that seems to be HJoe's downfall.
i agree from what i did watch of it i wasnt feeling pity for tersesa and the reason is she always followed every comment with #itch she was like that on the last reunion show. but im still interested in what happened during the filming of the new season. i missed so stuff last night i was watching jerseyluciuos (dont judge me lol) i like that show.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 11:20 am

Gimme wrote:

They said he converts warehouses into apartments or condos I'm pretty sure. I am wondering about the connection Melissa has with Danielle too. Maybe Danielle has somethng to do with all of this mess. I don't really care for any on this show but do think Theresa has a good heart so I hope she comes out of all this with her family intact for her parents sake. I think Dina is a long time friend of Theresa from what I'm kind of getting.

www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 12:12 pm

Gimme wrote:
i think she meant she has a business Like the one they screwed.

I still feel bad for here, it is being human to make mistakes, and atleast she went there and sat in front of the firing squad, because jacqueline just punked out imo

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 12:43 pm

Yeah- sorry- Teresa didn't screw us! Just the list of people they effed over had small businesses like ours- they defaulted on $$ to small businesses in amounts that could break those businesses- sometimes if someone owes you 10k- that's it- your business is done. I don't believe she knew nothing about their finances- her credit card debt was 1.1 million plus- I call bullshit. And she knows well and good that her husband went to the DMV with his brothers ID and tried to get a drivers' license in his brothers name, And she knows her husband drove drunk. Anyone can defend Teresa all they want, It's all good- but I think she's a total liar and grifter- the first to call someone out- and the last to take responsibility for anything. I'm nt defending any of the other housewives, far from it, I just hear a lot of "Teresa is the victim" today- and for me, just no.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 2:46 pm

i agree ranjake.

the reason i think jacqueline also didn't go was because she couldn't bring up alot that has been going on with her and teresa because it's all being filmed for season 4...
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 5:33 pm

I watched the renunion show twice trying to figure out WTH was going on....

First off, Teresa is just not shrewd enough to be a grifter. She is just not smart enough. I think (JMO) she was getting ganged up on by everyone, including Andy, and although it was probably well deserved, the others seemed to be so very hyper sensative to some very nit picky bullshit.

For example, Caroline getting her panties in bunch about the stupid ass comments in the cookbook....I mean seriously...Was what Teresa said untrue? No.... it just didn't need to be said. If Caroline is some "classy" woman....why didn't she just say something "classy" about the % of Italian heritage like, I may not have a huge italian bloodline, but I embrace the culture with all my heart. Also, the stripper car wash....how do you defend that crap? Blah... Carolines' kids are part of the show, and are adults. These are not small children.

Melissa and Kathy....yuck. Melissas' "Praise jesus" throughout the season, was so scripted and premeditated. Kathy is probably the most "normal" yet....something is off about that one too.

I guess "I get" where ditzy Teresa is coming from over the Caroline, Melissa, Kathy thing. As for Jaqueline...well, who knows whats all about. I found it quite revealing that Mellisa and Kathy signed onto the show and never told Teresa a head of time..... Melissa told Danielle Shaub but not Teresa???? hmmmm Melissas' husband is such a turd....even his own father knows that HAHAHA.

Bravo has just ruined this genre of Reality TV. I blame Andy. The only reason I know anything about these shows is because they (Bravo) rerun them so often, I accidentally watch them while they play in the background while I do something else! hahaha

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 17th 2011, 8:30 pm

ranjake wrote:
Yeah- sorry- Teresa didn't screw us! Just the list of people they effed over had small businesses like ours- they defaulted on $$ to small businesses in amounts that could break those businesses- sometimes if someone owes you 10k- that's it- your business is done. I don't believe she knew nothing about their finances- her credit card debt was 1.1 million plus- I call bullshit. And she knows well and good that her husband went to the DMV with his brothers ID and tried to get a drivers' license in his brothers name, And she knows her husband drove drunk. Anyone can defend Teresa all they want, It's all good- but I think she's a total liar and grifter- the first to call someone out- and the last to take responsibility for anything. I'm nt defending any of the other housewives, far from it, I just hear a lot of "Teresa is the victim" today- and for me, just no.

Thanks for explaining that.. It totally read into it. However, you are totally right about the sm business stuff.... oh & Teresa as well.

Teresa seems to play the victim card well... & it worked until Kathy & Melissa came on the show. What bothers me more often than not is... Teresa manages to turn every word into something it wasnt. The fight on the beach with Kathy was absolutely pointless... & she managed to twist everything Kathy said. Finally, HJoe told her he didnt want to hear no more of nuttin... LOL
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 19th 2011, 6:16 am

LaLa wrote:
I watched the renunion show twice trying to figure out WTH was going on....

First off, Teresa is just not shrewd enough to be a grifter. She is just not smart enough. I think (JMO) she was getting ganged up on by everyone, including Andy, and although it was probably well deserved, the others seemed to be so very hyper sensative to some very nit picky bullshit.

For example, Caroline getting her panties in bunch about the stupid ass comments in the cookbook....I mean seriously...Was what Teresa said untrue? No.... it just didn't need to be said. If Caroline is some "classy" woman....why didn't she just say something "classy" about the % of Italian heritage like, I may not have a huge italian bloodline, but I embrace the culture with all my heart. Also, the stripper car wash....how do you defend that crap? Blah... Carolines' kids are part of the show, and are adults. These are not small children.

Melissa and Kathy....yuck. Melissas' "Praise jesus" throughout the season, was so scripted and premeditated. Kathy is probably the most "normal" yet....something is off about that one too.

I guess "I get" where ditzy Teresa is coming from over the Caroline, Melissa, Kathy thing. As for Jaqueline...well, who knows whats all about. I found it quite revealing that Mellisa and Kathy signed onto the show and never told Teresa a head of time..... Melissa told Danielle Shaub but not Teresa???? hmmmm Melissas' husband is such a turd....even his own father knows that HAHAHA.

Bravo has just ruined this genre of Reality TV. I blame Andy. The only reason I know anything about these shows is because they (Bravo) rerun them so often, I accidentally watch them while they play in the background while I do something else! hahaha

i agree and I really agree about the kids thing,her kids are adults. kathy seems to be "trying" hard to appear normal, but she has moments were she just explodes oddly

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 24th 2011, 9:15 am

Part 2 was just as bad as part 1... just so ya know. blech... ugg
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 24th 2011, 6:56 pm

Dina Manzo put out a blog today entitled "The Truth".

http://www.dinamanzo.com/blogs/the-truth/

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 24th 2011, 7:51 pm

i don't know what the whole dina/caroline/teresa thing is but it will be interesting to see if teresa does choose dina's charity on Celebrity Apprentice
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   October 24th 2011, 10:53 pm

i miss her!

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   April 25th 2012, 6:00 pm

This was touched on in the Celebrity Apprentice thread. I watched this unfold today on twitter, doesn't look hopeful for the former BFF's.

It all started because Teresa did open letters to her ex bff's in In Touch Magazine. Here's what was posted.

As she watched the April 22 premiere of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice longed to turn back the hands of time. Here were the women she was once closest to — now all discussing how much they can’t stand her. “Things have gotten out of hand,” Teresa admits to In Touch. “I want to accept responsibility for the things I did wrong. I’m truly sorry.”

Teresa’s tearful olive branch stems from an epiphany she had while playing for a charity on Celebrity Apprentice. “All of this drama seemed insignificant after I was exposed to people with real problems.” And so, in an attempt to bury the hatchet, Teresa, 39, has written open letters to Jacqueline, Melissa, Kathy and Caroline. “I wish I could take it all back and start over,” she confesses.

In her open letter to Jacqueline, Teresa writes, "Dear Jacqueline, I wish we could have resolved things sooner because I’m sincerely sorry for upsetting you — and I’m sorry I didn’t respond to your apology on Twitter. I feel like things have gotten out of hand, which is sad. I miss our friendship. I miss being like Lucy and Ethel with you. And so I hope we can work through these problems one day, when you are ready. Teresa xoxo"

To read all of Teresa's open letters to her former friends, pick up this week's issue of In Touch.

People were tweeting Jacqueline about it. Then this exchange went on -

Jacqueline Laurita ‏ @JacLaurita
Havent seen it but last week she asked our mutual friend to pick a side so....? "@Mnichole @JacLaurita do u think Tre's apology was fake!

@BCALI19 I apologized awhile back ago if she felt hurt by me in a text message when she wouldnt answer or return my calls.She should call me

Hey @Teresa_Giudice ! I'd love for you to come over for a cup of tea with me so that we can sit down and talk. Call me

Hey @Teresa_giudice "Lucy, I'm hooome!!"

Teresa Giudice ‏ @Teresa_Giudice
Sorry @JacLaurita I was in a meeting, I just saw this. Would love to see you. Call me. xx

Calling now @Teresa_Giudice:

Went 2 voice message, call me! Come over! @Teresa_Giudice Sorry Jac I was in a meeting, I just saw this. Would love to see you. Call me. xx"

@JacLaurita sorry my VM is full. Calling you right now... xx

After the phone call, which I guess didn't go too well, these tweets were made...

I love how deeply you guys love all of us! @jaclaurita & I talked on the phone & agreed to take baby steps back to our friendship. xx

It took alot for me to call @JacLaurita esp after I watched Ep2 this morning.You'll see. I'm trying & I'm going to keep our conv private. xx

Baby steps

After insulting my husband,then rehashing the past,her animosity is still there&I think it's going2take a while to get past this. Mayb 1day.

My heart tells me that she's not sincerely ready to move forward. I'm beginning to believe it was a PR clean up attempt. Sad.

They say time heals all wounds.

4give me4being upset,I wanted2believe the apology was sincere.When I called her,it got intense w/rehashing past.Thought she wanted2move4ward

Baby steps would be great w/ @Teresa_giudice but only if its sincere&it definitely didn't sound like it.The show airing doesn't help I guess

Since u follow us,our stories on the show,in magazines &on twitter, thought you'd appreciate an update. Our lives r public,no?U all ask2know

and that's that! Doesn't look good for the former friends. People give Jac a hard time on Twitter, she really doesn't pull any punches, she puts it all out there. It made for an interesting read this afternoon lol.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   April 25th 2012, 6:18 pm

i watched the premiere (want to give teresa some love because i really like her on CA), and honestly i am confused as to what the heck is even going on and timelines, and why they are fighting and why they dont like each other anymore, etc...
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 6th 2012, 11:35 pm

oh my gosh...

Channel flippin' and caught a bit of this show. Teresa creates such a strong contrast to her CA appearance. Much more mean spirited and willing to fight on this show than she is on Trump's show. Still bad at arguing, though she may be better on NJ than CA. I don't understand why anyone would want to go through this show with so many interpersonal dramas going on, and it's all being aired to the world... over and over... year after year. It's kinda awful (Sorry to rain on parades).
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 7th 2012, 7:37 pm

oh my gosh, what the hell with this show...i have been watching odin also because i really liked teresa on CA but geez on this show, what the hell is she talking about...what is even going on, all they fight about is, i have more money/no i do, you will cheat on my brother/no your husbad cheats on you/ my hubby is going "away" but don't say jail/blah, blah, blah...they all look like complete idiots, such a shame...
i will say that i do believe teresa and her hubby, or maybe it was just her hubby, got into a lot of financial and legal troubles and teresa is just completely exhausting herself trying to make everything look fine, that she is just pushing all the others away
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 24th 2012, 10:45 pm

Anyone watch the finale last night.Therese has not been perfect but,Jacquelyn and
Caroline cause all the drama last night.Caroline for years was my favorite and now I can't stand to listen to her.Whinny Jacquelyn has to go too...JMO
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 25th 2012, 7:21 pm

Top cat wrote:
Anyone watch the finale last night.Therese has not been perfect but,Jacquelyn and
Caroline cause all the drama last night.Caroline for years was my favorite and now I can't stand to listen to her.Whinny Jacquelyn has to go too...JMO

LOL, I feel the same way about Caroline and Jac. I don't watch the show on a regular basis because I honestly can't sit through the confrontation. I hate confrontation, I get so uncomfortable, I have to leave the room lol. I did watch the earlier episodes and the Napa part, but I didn't watch the Posche Fashion Show episodes.

I do read their blogs and have done a bit of reading around the web. I found this site pretty interesting and especially this one blog where the interviewee, a production supervisor, clearly states that Teresa did not set Melissa up. What's amazing about this franchise is how far they will go for the drama and it doesn't matter if they break up friendships or families.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/rhonj-producer-says-teresa-giudice-did-not-setup-melissa-gorga-at-the-posche-fashion-show/

Also, this whole season was apparently all out of whack. I also read that the confrontation we saw between Teresa/Jaclyn & the surprise visit by Caroline on Jac's deck was not about the magazine covers but about the episode that had just aired from Season 3. The problem they had was that they taped Season 4 immediately after Season 3. You can read the production supervisor's interview on all of this too. It's really interesting to read it all. Gave me a different perspective other than blaming everything on Teresa as Bravo would love for you to do.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/former-rhonj-post-production-supervisor-reveals-details-about-dina-the-gorgas-the-christening-editing-the-mystery-phone-call-and-next-seasons-casting/

I can tell you for a fact that Lookers is a gentlemen's club where the women employees get up on stage in G-strings and dance for the crowd. It's been around for years and years. Everyone in North Jersey has heard of the place.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 25th 2012, 7:32 pm

I think I watched a few episodes this year and slept through most of that cuz I was in recovery from surgery
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 25th 2012, 8:09 pm

I thought I heard Therese say after the big confrontation when she went back inside
that Jac was a stripper in Vegas.That's what she was doing when she met Her husband
Chris.She said that Chris had told Joe....
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   September 25th 2012, 8:25 pm

all this stripper controvery-who cares!!!! i don't know if they were or weren't but if it comes out any were, it won't change my opinions of them...my only thing is, if someone was a stripper, why go on a show and try to hide it, it will come out somehow or someway...i say embrace it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of New Jersey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: