Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 4th 2010, 1:39 pm

Did you guys read Danielle's blog on bravo? the drunk guy was right, she really is a pig. I just find her to be a chilling psychopath. dina looks beautiful, but her cats freak me out!

eta- I'm from New Jersey, and I hate Danielle! Are the Manzo's 'connected"? My husbands' Italian, some of his relatives' relatives are rumored to be "connected". No one I know intimately at all; but this is a HUGE family. I met a few of them at a funeral. really nice , big fat guys, impeccably groomed and smelled GREAT for some reason; really sort of gentlemen! lol- but rumor has it they run a pet store that is cover for organized crime.

If the Manzo's are really connected, I really doubt they'd be on a reality show. Italian weddings are notoriously overdone(in my experience) and I've been to 2 at the Brownstone(the Manzos place) years ago. They were fine; but not by any stretch the most elaborate I've been too. Pretty bad area at night, too.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 4th 2010, 3:56 pm

ranjake, have you heard of Albert Manzo, father to Dina's husband, Tommy, and Caroline's husband, Albert? He was the founder of the Brownstone, was rumored to have mob connections, and was found executed in the trunk of his car in a supermarket parking lot. I think Caroline has even said on camera that the family isn't connected, though. (But would she say it if they were??) I wonder about Theresa's husband (or is it spelled Teresa?) Their story might get interesting since their house is being foreclosed, I think.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 4th 2010, 4:04 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
ranjake, have you heard of Albert Manzo, father to Dina's husband, Tommy, and Caroline's husband, Albert? He was the founder of the Brownstone, was rumored to have mob connections, and was found executed in the trunk of his car in a supermarket parking lot. I think Caroline has even said on camera that the family isn't connected, though. (But would she say it if they were??) I wonder about Theresa's husband (or is it spelled Teresa?) Their story might get interesting since their house is being foreclosed, I think.

Teresa house is in foreclosure ??The big one she build last year.Teresa is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 4th 2010, 4:14 pm

I remember reading something about Teresa's new big house being in pre-foreclosure or something like that on TMZ (it was around the same time as Lynn from the OC Housewives was having all the financial issues and getting evicted and stuff from what I remember) but they never said anything else about it...it was that one story and that was it, so I don't know if it still is or what.

I seriously love the New Jersey series more then any others....I think the family dynamic with Caroline and Dina being sisters and Jacqueline being their sister in law adds an interesting dynamic to this version, I do hope they don't spend ALL season on the drama around Danielle, she drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 4th 2010, 4:16 pm

Ok, I googled it, and have a 'my bad' to report. I had heard about it the same time heyhay did, but when I looked today, a more recent article says it's not her dream home, it's another property she bought in 2005 - apparently they invest in real estate on the side. So I guess the queen and her princesses get to stay in their castle!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 4th 2010, 5:25 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Ok, I googled it, and have a 'my bad' to report. I had heard about it the same time heyhay did, but when I looked today, a more recent article says it's not her dream home, it's another property she bought in 2005 - apparently they invest in real estate on the side. So I guess the queen and her princesses get to stay in their castle!

Right. This is the old house that Danielle disparaged as having !shock! LINOLEUM floors! Teresa's hub I believe is a stone mason. Jacq's hub has some kind of clothing wholesale company. I did hear about Albert "Tiny" manzo's murder. I remember actually being told about it when I was AT the BROWNSTONE! which made it weirder. The story I heard at that time was that he refused kickbacks to the mob; but there are tons of rumors. It definitely looks like a mob hit. Also, their benefit last night for the sheriff? NJ local politics are, I hate to say, notoriously corrupt; so I couldn't exactly say the benefit was just for the good of the community. Who knows?

My husband has old stories, and the couple of times he's watched the show, he's said if they were (the Manzo's) REALLY connected, they would not be on reality tv.

Did you guys read danielle's blog at bravotv.com yet? Sick lady.

It's weird, because with the 'alleged' mob guys I met at the funeral, they were so charming! They were saying something about '20,20,and 20' and I thought they were talking about bird seed! but my husband said they were probably talking about prison time! And as charming as they were, you know, they could be killers. My husband is a building contractor, and he looks 100% Italian, even though our last name is German(his Dad was German, but all the boys look like Mom). Anyway, he gets teased for being an Italian-American building contractor in New Jersey! But he's completely legit. He would never even do any work for my sister-in-laws family( the alleged mob- her very extended family). He's heard that they don't pay, and if they do, it's with something that fell off a truck.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 4th 2010, 5:26 pm

LOL - New Jersey housewives are my least favorite. I just can't relate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 6th 2010, 11:42 pm

Danielle is no prize and she has issues but the piling on is not entertaining. It makes me want to be on Team Danielle just because everyone else is against her. Having three housewives from one family is too much. It would have been nice if a new housewife was added who's neutral in the Danielle drama.

I read on Gawker that Dina is separated from her husband. He didn't make an appearance last season and it looks like her daughter is no longer on the cast. I like Dina so I hope she has a good storyline this season other than the drama with Danielle and talking to her ugly cats.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 11th 2010, 10:45 pm

Did anyone watch last night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 11th 2010, 10:48 pm

I did.

Also I spotted Dina, Teresa, and Caroline in the audience of DWTS tonight...they were behind Gilles Marini.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 11th 2010, 11:48 pm

I'm watching the latest episode right now and I don't like the way Danielle is honing in on her daughter's fabulous modeling opportunity (she's gorgeous, btw, and seemed to do a great job during her first photo shoot). Danielle was way too eager to not only get her photo taken but also to talk about how she would love to get back into modeling. And now the party that is not for Christine's friends but for Danielle's friends! Sheesh!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 1:04 am

Danielle is a cracked up nut! Can not even begin to relate to her. The others are over the top, but Danielle is nothing but trouble IMO.

My fav is table turning Teresa. She is hoot.

Jaqueliene is odd, Dina is a no apologize and no pity for me person I dig that.

Carolyn is funny...I don't relate much to any of these women, but I do know trouble, and its Danielle.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 2:09 am

Isn't she a complete psycho? Those poor beautiful daughters of hers. She's so nuts it's actually irresponsible of Bravo to have her on tv. "I gave birth to her, YAY Me!" Unbelievable! And the girls look NOTHING like Danielle!
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 11:08 am

Wasn't the photographer, Kelly from NY housewives ex husband?

I felt sad for her daughter...you could tell she was at least a little bothered by her mom and the way she was so over the top at the photoshoot (even just at times) and that party was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 11:20 am

ranjake wrote:
Isn't she a complete psycho? Those poor beautiful daughters of hers. She's so nuts it's actually irresponsible of Bravo to have her on tv. "I gave birth to her, YAY Me!" Unbelievable! And the girls look NOTHING like Danielle!

I feel so sorry for her kids. She is one of those parents who treat her kids like her friends/therapists instead of her daughters. Telling them all about her problems and asking them for advice. She puts all HER problems/drama on them. I couldn't believe she was planning on stalking the party while her children are in the vehicle. Her kids were the ones who had to talk some sense into her. Its hard to watch.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 11:22 am

heyhay28 wrote:

I felt sad for her daughter...you could tell she was at least a little bothered by her mom and the way she was so over the top at the photoshoot (even just at times) and that party was a joke.

Danielle is a joke and I can't stomach watching her.I turn it off when she comes on.If that is
not scripted she is one sick person.What she has done to her daughters...with all her information,
is so wrong.
Back to top Go down
emmasam
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 11:30 am

Peaches wrote:
Telling them all about her problems and asking them for advice. She puts all HER problems/drama on them. I couldn't believe she was planning on stalking the party while her children are in the vehicle. Her kids were the ones who had to talk some sense into her. Its hard to watch.

I don't usually watch this show but Sunday they had a marathon on Bravo so I decided to watch it. I could not believe what Danielle was telling her kids and then she was going to stalk the party with her kids in the car. I was like WTF is wrong with this woman. I feel very sorry for her daughters. I agree it is hard to watch.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 11:37 am

I like Danielle. The NJ franchise would be nothing without her. Even with all her flaws and shady past, Danielle had to do something right, along with her ex husband, to raise their daughters because they seem like they are well adjusted considering Danielle is nuts. I also think Danielle writes the best blogs of all the housewives - right or wrong she's great at getting her points across in writing.

For the record, I don't watch the Housewives series because I can relate to any of these women, I watch it for the train wreck factor.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 1:44 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I like Danielle. The NJ franchise would be nothing without her. Even with all her flaws and shady past, Danielle had to do something right, along with her ex husband, to raise their daughters because they seem like they are well adjusted considering Danielle is nuts. I also think Danielle writes the best blogs of all the housewives - right or wrong she's great at getting her points across in writing.

For the record, I don't watch the Housewives series because I can relate to any of these women, I watch it for the train wreck factor.

I hope you are right, for the sake of those girls, but I just don't think so. I just cannot imagine having a Mother (or being a Mother) where it's all about ME! I don't think it's at all healthy to be in the middle of so much adult bs. I think maybe they are such achievers because it would be unsafe for them not to be. They have to be her little 'Yay me's'. It must feel so chaotic. Her youngest girl is 11! And they're GIRLS! It's all about 45 year old Mommy's drama with a 26 year old boyfriend who only wants your 'goodies'. I just find her to be obviously mentally ill and she's completely chilling to me. She reminds me vaguely of this one woman in the PTA long ago. I talked to her once, the next morning she shows up at my house for coffee; friday night she strolls in with pizza and her kids, then shows up at my break on work on saturday, and then reprimands my supervisor for 'talking like that to my best friend'! Your basic nightmare. When she showed up monday morning I told her it was too much, I'd see her at school, we could develop a friendship, but I had my own routine and my own friends. So she cursed me out and proceeded to give my mini-van the finger( and had her kids do it too) for the next two weeks. She told everyone at the school that I deeply betrayed her because I was jealous that my husband wanted her! when my husband was scared shitless of her- he kept saying I was going to come home to a bunny boiling on the stove! No one at the school believed her, because she had people she 'adopted' every few months. She moved on to her next victim. Last I ever saw her, she said she was sorry she had had to end our friendship, but that my husband was 'crossing boundaries'. I told her I understood!! A completely toxic person.

So that's why Danielle(Beverly) is not funny to me. She's a vampire and she's consuming her kids. The husband who doesn't pay her support? Does! He's very wealthy. He had to start paying the schools and things for the girls directly, because she was keeping the money. She's a manipulative lying piece of crap to me, and her blogs are passive-aggressive crap. It might be funny if there weren't real children involved. I think she's dangerous. I feel guilty for watching her. We're only validating her psychosis. Just my opinion- but she chills me to the bone.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 2:18 pm

Ranjake, I feel your pain! Your story, sounds sooooo familiar! I have had similar experiences with people, and its just spooky! Growing up our neighbor was a hawt mess similar to Danielle, but add in about quart Vodka....about 10 yrs ago I befriended a gal via internet who had recently moved to the area...OMG.....the story is amazing, maybe I will tell someday... then I had the crazy roommate in college (SWF anyone?), oh and lets not forget the girl who almost killed me when she rolled her car, only to work for my mother 20 yrs later!

Oh my.....I need a beer or something....

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 2:20 pm

I don't know, if Danielle is a danger to her daughters you would think her wealthy,newly remarried ex husband would have custody of the girls or at least not sign off to allow his daughters appear on the second season of the show. I hope Danielle's behavior will not negatively affect her daughters in the future, but from what I see they appear to be decent, normal girls who care about their mother.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 2:31 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I don't know, if Danielle is a danger to her daughters you would think her wealthy,newly remarried ex husband would have custody of the girls or at least not sign off to allow his daughters appear on the second season of the show. I hope Danielle's behavior will not negatively affect her daughters in the future, but from what I see they appear to be decent, normal girls who care about their mother.

Rumor is- he's sort of trying.

1st of all, mytwocents- hope I didn't seem too 'attackive'(tm the Countess). Danielle just tweeks my alarm bells because of my past experience!

Anyhoo- rumor is, the ex sees the girls every other weekend, and would like to have the girls live with him, but he doesn't want to further 'guilt them'. All this crap you can google, and it's on the bravo boards- but I really don't know what is rumor and what isn't. It's been said that he became especially concerned because she has Jillian, the 11 year old, recording a single, and says she wants her to become the next Miley Cyrus! I guess we'll just have to watch and see- but I feel for those girls.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 3:06 pm

No worries. I wasn't offended by your post, it's how you feel.

It's easy to hate Danielle because of her criminal past and how she carries herself in the present. From my perspective Danielle seems like a raw, complex person who cannot overcome her past sins. I think she's an intelligent woman who is deliberate in everything she does on and off camera. I would never know a person like Danielle in my every day life which is why she's intriguing to me, even with her personality and behavioral flaws.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 3:42 pm

I don't hate Danielle, its hard to "hate" a crazy person. She is mentally ill and its obvious. I also think Bravo is not helping her condition. I also don't condemn her for her criminal history from 25 years ago. It was 25 years ago. While I personally was not out kidnapping, stripping or holding anyone hostage 25 years ago, I was not an angel. (No I don't have a rap sheet) But, I'm not perfect. Danielle appears to have made her mistakes and has not been arrested since that time. People get "caught up" all the time. I think that the women using that 25 year old arrest is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 3:46 pm

I would like to know how she paid for the luncheon if she is so broke.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 4:23 pm

Top cat wrote:
I would like to know how she paid for the luncheon if she is so broke.

I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 4:34 pm

I thought Bravo paid for on-camera lunches and such.

During the ATL season, I read that Bravo rented houses for NeNe and Sheree to live in while filming because they lost their homes in foreclosure.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 5:39 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I thought Bravo paid for on-camera lunches and such.

During the ATL season, I read that Bravo rented houses for NeNe and Sheree to live in while filming because they lost their homes in foreclosure.

Sheree's house did get foreclosed because her ex quit paying on it or something and so they helped her secure somewhere to rent rather quickly and paid to move her but she actually paid for the house herself...NeNe got evicted from the place she was renting, well her landlord claims she was evicted or in the process of being evicted and NeNe says it is a big misunderstanding but NeNe just moved in somewhere else that she continued to pay for (they were on some NBC morning show here in Atlanta talking about rumors...in fact NeNe and Kim were both complaining that they needed more money to pay the added electricity and costs that come along with having a film crew in their house saying they were losing money not making any)

But I do think they pay for events when they go out to dinner or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 6:18 pm

I keep forgetting to watch this train wreck. I even missed the last few episodes last season.

Just a quick FYI because I know this was mentioned. Last year we had my step daughter's engagement party at the Brownstone (I mentioned that my husband's family has everything there, his ex wife is very good friends with them). His son got married there, we have all their showers and parties there too, she gets a really good deal. You really can't beat it, it's a pretty place and the food is excellent.

Anyway, I met Tommy (Dina's husband). My other step daughter knows him, so she waved at him and he came into the room and to the table. She introduced us, then they were chatting and I was eavesdropping lol. She asked him why he isn't on the show and he told her that he did one reality show too many. He hated the last experience and he claimed that they made him look bad (I never saw that Big Fabulous Wedding thing, so I don't know if they did or not) so he said he wasn't going to do that bull shit again.

My impression was that I thought he was conceited and when I said that to my step daughter, she agreed. He was nice enough, but you could tell by his actions that he was a ladies man and that he had money. It wouldn't surprise me if he and Dina were separated. I have to remember to try and get some scoop on this.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 6:48 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I keep forgetting to watch this train wreck. I even missed the last few episodes last season.

Just a quick FYI because I know this was mentioned. Last year we had my step daughter's engagement party at the Brownstone (I mentioned that my husband's family has everything there, his ex wife is very good friends with them). His son got married there, we have all their showers and parties there too, she gets a really good deal. You really can't beat it, it's a pretty place and the food is excellent.

Anyway, I met Tommy (Dina's husband). My other step daughter knows him, so she waved at him and he came into the room and to the table. She introduced us, then they were chatting and I was eavesdropping lol. She asked him why he isn't on the show and he told her that he did one reality show too many. He hated the last experience and he claimed that they made him look bad (I never saw that Big Fabulous Wedding thing, so I don't know if they did or not) so he said he wasn't going to do that bull shit again.

My impression was that I thought he was conceited and when I said that to my step daughter, she agreed. He was nice enough, but you could tell by his actions that he was a ladies man and that he had money. It wouldn't surprise me if he and Dina were separated. I have to remember to try and get some scoop on this.

Oh yes... we need some scoopage.
I don't like any of the Jersey girls so I'm an equal opportunity hater. LOL - not really, I don't hate any of them, I just think they are all kind of creepy. The Manzo's may not be mafia, but they sure ACT like it.

They are a lot like the Orange County bunch.. low class folks with money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 8:20 pm

heyhay28 wrote:

Yes, the photographer was Kelly's ex Gilles Bensimon. Kelly was his third wife. His second wife was Elle Macpherson. Not a bad track record for an old guy. lol

I have a feeling when Danielle's daughter Christine turns 18 she will break free of her Mom and run for the hills. You can see it in her eyes. I can't believe Danielle threw a luncheon to celebrate Christine's accomplishments, but didn't invite her. How selfish of her.
Back to top Go down
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 8:37 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Oh yes... we need some scoopage.
I don't like any of the Jersey girls so I'm an equal opportunity hater. LOL - not really, I don't hate any of them, I just think they are all kind of creepy. The Manzo's may not be mafia, but they sure ACT like it.

This is some info on Dina and her husband reported last summer.

Dina has claimed that her husband decided he did not want to be on TV, which is strange considering the fact that he appeared on VH1ís My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding not too long ago. The highlights on their episode included -

1. They invited over 600 people to their nuptials.
  2. Dina admitted Tommy cheated on her numerous times during their 5 year relationship.
  3. Tommy saying he was marrying Dina because it was the right thing to do.
  4. They supposedly ended up spending $1,150,000on their wedding.
  5. Dina admits Tommy was dating someone else for a year during their relationship, basically two timing her.

Others have speculated Tommy did not want to do the show because he was unhappy with the way he came off on the VH1 show.Tommy, 44, co-owns the Brownstone along with Carolineís husband, Al Manzo.

Rumors circulating that Tommy and Dina are seperated, and that the separation is allegedly his reason for not being on the show. A source alleged Tommy had moved into an apartment near the brownstone with a younger girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 9:03 pm

I've heard all of those rumors, too. Tommy came off MAJOR douchey on the wedding show. I don't blame him for not wanting to be on another reality show.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 9:57 pm

That was interesting Shell. I should try and watch that show and see what he came off like. He definitely did not tell my step daughter that he was separated, but I wouldn't have expected him to.

K, I really didn't want to say much, well because you know lol, but what the hell, I'll tell you what I know from my ex in laws who were/are friends of the Manzo's. What I've heard in the past is that Tiny had some shady dealings, but not in the way you may think. What I've learned about living my whole life in NJ is that there are people who are connected and then there are the wannabes. Let's just say that Tiny was playing with the big boys, he was a wannabe, not a gangster and not "in the mob", but rather what some people like to say "had connections", which is not unusual for someone who owns a big business in the state of NJ, you butter my bread, I'll butter yours. The story about his death from what I was told goes something like he was caught taking money from an illegal casino that was owned by the Mob. When someone shoots you a few times, wraps you in plastic, strips you naked and stuffs you into the trunk of your own car, it's personal lol.
Now some day I'll tell you about my neighbors when I was growing up, now that was big time mob!
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 12th 2010, 10:15 pm

This show is so odd to me because the only source of conflict is Danielle. What would happen if she left? I do like it even though everyone on it creeps me out lol.

I was super impressed that Danielle's daughter signed with IMG. That is the top modeling agency out there.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 21st 2010, 8:53 pm

Danielle as a parent is truly horrifying!!!!! How on earth have her girls turned out appearing fairly well adjusted and sweet? She is so personality disordered its scary!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 26th 2010, 10:12 pm

I'm thinking this upcoming week could be an interesting episode...I think the housewives generally see the next weeks episode about a week in advance (maybe so they can be prepared, do interviews, write their blogs..who knows) and Dina has been on a rampage on her twitter and facebook most of the day.....earlier she was talking about a women being scum when they make light of a child fighting cancer and then she just posted this

Dina Manzo
Went of on a rant on my twitter tonight. Danielle Staub is a disgusting
person & I am ashamed to be on the same show as her. I am disgusted
over this upcoming weeks episode. Trying to find something positive to
make out of this & It's a struggle. God please get her out of my
life before I go brooklyn on her ass.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 26th 2010, 10:16 pm

Here's some of the posts on Dina's twitter page today

Quote :
busy
day running around, just watched next weeks show. Tune in to see what
gets me to my breaking point. My blood is boiling, I'm only human

Quote :
A
child with cancer SHOULD NEVER be put in the middle of her madness. Way
too serious of a situation. SHAME ON ALL INVOLVED! I'm Disgusted
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 26th 2010, 11:06 pm

Wow, and on the show Dina has seemed like she is trying to stay out of it, so it must be very bad!! So of course that means I can't wait to watch!

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   May 27th 2010, 6:33 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Exactly like many of the women who lived in the town I lived in New Jersey. I am so glad to be away from that crap. Diamond size, purse brand, house size, type of car... etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of New Jersey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: