Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 3rd 2009, 7:00 pm

The money thing was definitely unusual. Shocked All the criminals are wondering where is he located......

I went to the VHI show Dina and her husband were on, just to see what her husband looked like. They seem to have an unusual relationship, but the small clip was kinda cute.

Cool
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 3rd 2009, 7:41 pm

I'll bet the IRS is surveilling him, too, ndd!! Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 3rd 2009, 7:54 pm

So True Glu..... He better run.. run away
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 3rd 2009, 10:26 pm

I will say this for him - at least he has agreed to be on the show! It bugs me that they feature Dina but her husband won't be on. Even Danielle's BF agreed to be shown, for goodness sake!
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 3rd 2009, 10:32 pm

Funny reading this after posting my thoughts this morning...

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/blogs/danielle-staub/past-imperfect

Past Imperfect
Danielle addresses the controversy surrounding her past.

Hi, everyone!

Here we are at episode four! I want to thank all of those who have given me their unconditional love and understanding, and who relate to my position as a single women, mother, ex-wife, and friend. I can’t tell you how important it is for me to hear your positive comments, and your recognition of how wonderful my children are. Thank you for not judging me for being myself. In this letter I will do my best to clear up a few important issues, and some rumors about me. However, I will not tell my whole story here, but I will on a different platform very soon. Number one - over two and a half decades ago I was arrested. I was just a child, with no guidance or parents to speak of, in an industry that was very fast paced. I got in with the wrong crowd, and was not completely aware of the serious nature of my surroundings. I did not kidnap anyone. I am not a prostitute. I was merely at the wrong place with the wrong people at the wrong time. I apologize for being vague, but this is all I can reveal at this time.

I would also like to address to dancing portion of the show. I love to dance - it is my form of artistry. I have taken dance since I was a small child, and taken jazz through my adult years. A dance floor to me is what a canvas is to a painter. It is where I feel most free to express myself without words. I apologize if I misinterpreted the meaning of our dance that evening, and furthermore if I offended anyone. I was just having fun like everyone else, but perhaps I was taking it too seriously, because I have always wanted to learn Latin dancing. I would like to personally say I am sorry to Albie in particular - if you felt I was a bit to much, I promise that was not my intent.
It seems everyone may be feeling I have this harshness about me, I promise you it is only because I am broken to pieces inside. To all the ladies who I respect and only desired to be a part of, I would like you to know me and see my heart.

I would like to thank my best friend Tommy, who has gone through it all with me and is the only man I have ever trusted, and is my constant source of friendship and love throughout the past twenty-eight years of my life. God bless you and I love you Tommy.

With much warmth,
Danielle

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/blogs/bethenny-frankel/cut-the-cattiness?page=0%2C0

Cut the Cattiness
Bethenny weighs in on the Teresa stage mom debate, the Danielle book scandal debacle, and more.

So everyone wants me to rip on Jersey a bit more. Truthfully, it speaks for itself. How can I beat up on Teresa and Jacqueline? They are simple girls who don't seem like they could defend themselves. As far as the stage mom thing, I was half wrong. I'm sure Teresa created this precocious, pretty little girl with a set of luggage to rival that of J. Lo, but Gia seemed to be quite the little actress on her own. That scene where she carried her luggage, sorted through her jeans, answered her cell phone and said that everyone wants her now confirmed for me that she was an actress in the making. The gossip girl call was more exciting to me then Teresa who left the decision up to Gia. Feeling better about this plotline.

I'm happy that Jacqueline's eggs seem ready to roll, and rumor has it that she currently is pregnant. Cute husband and thank God we saw that he exists. That scene hit home for me since this chicken has no clue about her eggs. Aside from the fertility conversation, Jacqueline's story is underwhelming. She should thank her lucky stars for the Danielle controversy because it is what keeps her relevant and interesting. Neither she nor Teresa on their own are riveting whatsoever. The people around them keep them alive.

Everyone still loves Caroline, but I'd love to see a bit more about her other than the lion protecting her cubs. I thought there was no reason for her to be so upset at the dancing scene. Danielle is nuts and she took her dance lesson seriously. The rest of the cast obviously went for the show or to act interested or for a good group activity. I would take a free lesson with a professional seriously too (minus the leotard and tap shoes) not to mention that she can dance. We will later find out how and where she honed her dancing skills.

Gaylord and gay comments? Lovely. I can feel the blogs ripping Teresa's husband right now. Danielle has her moments, but I agreed with her calling him out and saying not to verbally disrespect her. True - it isn't her husband, and I'd rather date that 26-year-old sleazy troll boyfriend of Danielle's than Teresa's ignorant, uneducated gay-bashing husband. Now he is going to put a hit out on me.

Dina was cute with her daughter in her leopard rug, leopard backdrop and leopard suitcase packing scene. She took the term catfight seriously. Lexi is adorable and quirky and this dynamic is sweet and fun. I can understand the teenage empty nest fear particularly because Dina comes from a large nest of brothers and sisters. We need to meet her husband. Otherwise it all makes no sense. I also would like to see more of Dina in general because this Danielle drama is oddly boring. It is a big scandal, but I found it more interesting when Kim from Atlanta drank chardonnay in an open car. Cast members of other housewife shows such as Tamra, Gretchen, Nene and Kim are more entertaining in and of themselves. This show relies on others and storylines for entertainment. Plus, we never see Dina and Danielle together, so we have no idea why this drama even exists. We can't pick a side here because it could be in everyone's imagination for all we know.

Now to the Danielle deal. It isn't pretty, but it was 24 years ago. I can't even tell you all of the things I was doing 24 years ago that I shouldn't have. Judging by her girls, I'd sooner have her babysit my kid then some of these other women. Granted, she was a moron for not outing herself. She is in fact on a reality show, but otherwise, everyone has a past and she isn't exactly proud of hers. It isn't anyone's business.

The women are catty and mean. I'm not defending Danielle because she is definitely unstable, but I won't hold people accountable for actions 2 and a half decades ago. What has she been doing since then is what I want to know.

Tell me none of these Jersey wives have ever done something illegal since a quarter of a century ago and I'll begin to crucify Danielle.

Also, I know her friend Tom and he's a lovely guy. She's a bit of a mess but I am not going to assassinate her character on this alone. Her 20 engagements, 26-year-old jerk of a boyfriend and obsession with youth are what I'll focus on from here on in.

I hear the next two weeks are something else, so bring it.

You can read all their blogs at this site....

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 3rd 2009, 10:37 pm

Thanks MyScott.... I liked Bethenny's Blog.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 3rd 2009, 11:37 pm

Thanks, MyScott - I love Bethenny. She calls it like I see it (like we probably all see it). I agreed with her about the daughter comments (Gia, and Danielle's and Dina's daughters - those were some good moments and genuine interactions with the Housewives). Sounds like the next two shows will be good! clap
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 4th 2009, 12:33 am

I agree with much you said Shirley. I didn't think Danielle was being inappropriate with Albie at the dance studio segment that was shown. I just thought Caroline was funny watching her every move. Given the fact Danielle does date a very young guy and there is a lot of gossip about her, I am not surprised this brought out the Mother Lion. I just thought Caroline was funny and someone I could identify with in that segment.

I hate the 'pile on' syndrome also but given the fact that two of the five women are sisters (and two of the stronger personalities, IMO) it is not surprising the show is set up to have an 'odd woman' out. I also agree with not crucifying someone for a 20+ year mistake but she does have to carry the weight of those consequences to a degree. I do think the person she is NOW is more important than who she was then. However other than the fact she spends a lot of time with her children her storyline has not done much to impress me with the woman she is today.

PS. I love Bethanny. She cracks me up. She always comes across very real and genuine.
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 4th 2009, 7:30 am

lol! at Bethenny. "Now he's going to put a hit on me." Too funny.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 9th 2009, 8:02 pm

New show tonight.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 10th 2009, 12:24 pm

Well I don't like the fact that Daniella apparently brings men in and out of her two daughters lives constantly and the oldest one knows why they are dating her, ugh Shocked.

Also at the end did I see Teresa's husband grabbing her by the neck for next weeks show? it cut off...

Jacqueline's daughter is a ungrateful brat and disrespectful.

Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 10th 2009, 1:17 pm

Well, next week better be something else! The previews to this "fight" with Theresa turning over a table and such is the whole reason why I keep turning it on. I caught Theresa's husband grabbing her by the neck too...think it could just be because she looked like she was going to kill someone. I'm sure he doesn't want the police involved with la familia~ Wink
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 10th 2009, 3:08 pm

tealover wrote:
Well, next week better be something else! The previews to this "fight" with Theresa turning over a table and such is the whole reason why I keep turning it on. I caught Theresa's husband grabbing her by the neck too...think it could just be because she looked like she was going to kill someone. I'm sure he doesn't want the police involved with la familia~ Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 11th 2009, 7:02 pm

Real Housewives of NJ's Jacqueline Laurita Welcomes a Baby Boy
Thursday June 11, 2009

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Jacqueline Laurita has welcomed a baby boy.
Nicholas Francis Laurita -- who weighed weighed in at 8 lbs. and 8 oz. -- was born Thursday morning, a Bravo rep tells Usmagazine.com.
See other summer baby bumps
Nicholas is the third child for Laurita, who has a son, CJ, 6, with her husband Chris and Ashley, 17, from a previous relationship.
See controversial reality show moments
That's not the only baby news hitting New Jersey.
Housewife Teresa Giudice is also expecting her fourth child in September.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jacqueline-laurita-welcomes-a-boy-2009116
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 12th 2009, 1:17 am

icecoffee wrote:
Well I don't like the fact that Daniella apparently brings men in and out of her two daughters lives constantly and the oldest one knows why they are dating her, ugh Shocked.

Also at the end did I see Teresa's husband grabbing her by the neck for next weeks show? it cut off...

I noticed that he had her by the neck too...I rewound my Tivo and I think he is trying to hold her back from going ballistic or something. Should be a good finale, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 12th 2009, 1:19 am

Jack'd wrote:
Real Housewives of NJ's Jacqueline Laurita Welcomes a Baby Boy
Thursday June 11, 2009

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Jacqueline Laurita has welcomed a baby boy.
Nicholas Francis Laurita -- who weighed weighed in at 8 lbs. and 8 oz. -- was born Thursday morning, a Bravo rep tells Usmagazine.com.
See other summer baby bumps
Nicholas is the third child for Laurita, who has a son, CJ, 6, with her husband Chris and Ashley, 17, from a previous relationship.
See controversial reality show moments
That's not the only baby news hitting New Jersey.
Housewife Teresa Giudice is also expecting her fourth child in September.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jacqueline-laurita-welcomes-a-boy-2009116

Wow, I had no idea she was even pregnant. I wonder why they didn't write this into the show since they kept showing her going to the fertility clinic, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 12th 2009, 7:26 am

Bethany, I'm assuming the show was taped last Summer. I can't believe I've only watched two episodes but from what I saw, it was probably Summer time.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 12th 2009, 7:31 am

Bethany123 wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

I noticed that he had her by the neck too...I rewound my Tivo and I think he is trying to hold her back from going ballistic or something. Should be a good finale, LOL.

I watched this scene a few times, too. It appears that Dina's hand/arm is the culprit while Teresa's husband has her by the arms/shoulders. Drama! Can't wait to see the before, during and after of this scene!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 12th 2009, 11:52 pm

I agree, Mappy - that's what I saw, too. Crazy scene!
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 13th 2009, 1:31 am

Jack'd wrote:
Bethany, I'm assuming the show was taped last Summer. I can't believe I've only watched two episodes but from what I saw, it was probably Summer time.

Thanks, Jack'd...I did not know it was taped so long ago. I really enjoy this show for some reason and hope it is picked up for more episodes next time!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 16th 2009, 9:39 pm

Anybody watching.... Wow.... Danielle messed up.....
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 16th 2009, 9:41 pm

I have it on and am recording it. I'm falling asleep sitting here. Long day yawn
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 16th 2009, 9:47 pm

Wrong Place, wrong time..

Danielle has something against Dina... Weird
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 16th 2009, 10:21 pm

Wow, what a finale! It may have been partly for 'show,' but you could tell there are some very real emotions there! Teresa really surprised me, and I couldn't believe Danielle didn't want her daughters to leave the room.

Last edited by gluedtothepc on June 17th 2009, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 16th 2009, 10:44 pm

i would be so pissed if I was teresa, daniele should never have brought it up at adinner party thrown by someone else, and then they way she was talking down to ppl..."sweetie" and wanting to have a one sided convo was just gross... bleh I would definately never want her around my family or kids, and I have not even read the book! She acted a tad psychotic a few time during the show...with guys with her kids with jacqueline....she weirds me out!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 16th 2009, 11:36 pm

Wow! I kept wanting someone to stand up and say, "Stop it! There are kids in the room!" Even when Theresa was talking about her husband wanting to seduce her right after the surgery, I wanted to scream, "Get the kids out of there." Maybe I am just old fashioned but even the teenagers did not have to witness the conversation or the language coming out of those adults' mouths.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 10:19 am

I agree with all of you. I'm a big fan of not subjecting kids to everything in an adult's life. They don't need to hear about their mom and dad's sex life or whether their mom was a stripper 25 yrs ago and went to jail. Danielle is just a very unappealing person all around. I'm not sure what Jacqueline sees in her. I think Theresa was drunk, as they all were, and Danielle hit a nerve by implying she was not paying attn, ie,she was dumb. Clearly a sore spot for Theresa. Caroline and Jacqueline seem okay. The poor kids!!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 12:32 pm

I agree about the Kids being in the room with the sex talk and the entire conversation, they should have been made to leave even the older children.

I Don't think that Danielle should have brought the book out at a dinner party, it was totally rude. wrong place wrong time, but...

Jacqueline pretty much told on Dina and Carolina.

I like Jacqueline's husband he is pretty smart and accurate those women were acting like fool's his quote. He might have said silly fool's.

My take on Jacqueline continuing to be friends with Danielle is that she knew some lying was going on in regards to the book and parading it round town and just felt bad. Maybe she was tired of being bullied who knows.

Danielle is a total whack job in my opinion. I don't care for Dina either they both seem to despise each other, from day one.

I say the only two I like on this show is Jacqueline and her husband they seem to be the most sincere and kindest.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/blogs/bethenny-frankel/fantastically-idiotic

Bethenny's blog.

Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 1:29 pm

Have not seen it yet, Ice. Danielle made a "total whack job" out of her herself on the very first show to me.

Jacqueline has seemed to me to be the most fair to all. Family and friends alike. I agree that I also like her the best.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 2:54 pm

I think there is a part two to this dinner on Thursday at 9pm.

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 4:00 pm

Did any of you catch who gave Caroline the dog? Huumm and her husband's good friend?
Bernard Kerik. Former NYPD commissioner Kerik indicted
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 5:14 pm

Oh, interesting Nancy! Didn't catch that.

There is a reunion show, I believe. Curious to see who attends and what will be said demon banana
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 9:25 pm

Bethenny is worried she is going to get "Whacked" for her blog..... laugh so hard I crie

Thanks Candance...
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 9:37 pm

Nancy, I can't believe I missed that. Good find.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 17th 2009, 10:17 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Nancy, I can't believe I missed that. Good find.

I missed it too
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 18th 2009, 12:13 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Did any of you catch who gave Caroline the dog? Huumm and her husband's good friend?
Bernard Kerik. Former NYPD commissioner Kerik indicted

Immediately noticed that
He was recommended to be over Homeland Security and then turned down due to a scandal.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 19th 2009, 5:31 pm

I saw the slowed down extended version of the "dinner" last night and Danielle still bugs me. I think she shouldn't put her kids through all of this drama. She seems to have really sweet kids. The after dinner drinks at the bar seemed so weird.

In general, the 'family' isn't very interesting. Two nights next week of aftershow drama. What is left to say? I will end up watching it though.....

Cool
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 20th 2009, 2:21 am

I dislike Danielle the most. She is psycho and scary.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 21st 2009, 3:46 pm

Ill be watching too, NDD. I hate to miss a good train wreck:)
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   June 21st 2009, 7:25 pm

Yes, me too.... it's all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of New Jersey   

Back to top Go down