AuthorMessage
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 18th 2009, 2:41 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Has anyone seen the new promo for the upcoming show on Mon or Tues?? Sounds like they (Jon and Kate) may address some of the rumors. If not its a ploy to keep people watching and they reveal nothing.

I saw that. I think it is a ploy but we will see. It seemed a little bizarre that Jon took one of the twins on a solo trip but not the other. But it has always seemed to me that Jon likes Cara better Mady and favors her a bit -- maybe it is just the common interests. I wonder how that plays out over the long run. I did think it was good of Kate to insist there be no cameras present when Mady got her braces on.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 18th 2009, 8:10 pm

jfan wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Has anyone seen the new promo for the upcoming show on Mon or Tues?? Sounds like they (Jon and Kate) may address some of the rumors. If not its a ploy to keep people watching and they reveal nothing.

I saw that. I think it is a ploy but we will see. It seemed a little bizarre that Jon took one of the twins on a solo trip but not the other. But it has always seemed to me that Jon likes Cara better Mady and favors her a bit -- maybe it is just the common interests. I wonder how that plays out over the long run. I did think it was good of Kate to insist there be no cameras present when Mady got her braces on.

Yes I saw it, I was falling asleep and was half listening, my one eye popped open when I heard the previews lol. Jon IMO does favor Cara, I believe it is the common interests, she seems to be a natural athelete. I really don't find it odd though, my Dad and I were always together, I enjoyed a lot of what he did where my brother couldn't care less, he was a real MaMa's boy :geek:

I'm also happy that the cameras are now off limits in the bedrooms, enough with the cutesy aspect of it all, they are getting older now and deserve their privacy.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 18th 2009, 9:42 pm

Mady in braces? Isn't she kind of young for that? I thought all of the baby teeth had to out for that. She's only 8 or so.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 22nd 2009, 1:25 pm

I don't know about the braces thatgirl. My one daughter has an expander already to make room for her incoming adult teeth.

I watched last night and thought the episode where Jon and Cara are away in Utah and Kate is home alone with the other 7 last night. I found the two of them Jon and Kate very awkward together.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 22nd 2009, 10:09 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Mady in braces? Isn't she kind of young for that? I thought all of the baby teeth had to out for that. She's only 8 or so.

Sydney2 wrote:
I don't know about the braces thatgirl. My one daughter has an expander already to make room for her incoming adult teeth.

My eight year old son has an expander in already too. He lost eight teeth last year and they all started coming in like sharks teeth meaning he had teeth coming in everywhere. After 6 months, when the expander is removed, he will then have at least partial braces.

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 22nd 2009, 10:21 pm

Tiger wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Sydney2 wrote:

My eight year old son has an expander in already too. He lost eight teeth last year and they all started coming in like sharks teeth meaning he had teeth coming in everywhere. After 6 months, when the expander is removed, he will then have at least partial braces.

Alot of kids have to have two sets of braces .
Back to top Go down
nava
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 23rd 2009, 9:06 pm

Does anybody know what Kate's job is now I know she used to be a nurse but what is she doing now?
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 23rd 2009, 9:23 pm

The TV series is her job. Hers, his and the kids. She also seems to go on business trips a a lot - i think those are self promoting excursions.

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 23rd 2009, 9:35 pm

She speaks at different events. She's flown there, put up for the time she's there, speaks to the audience and then home again. She also is doing book signing tours for their new book.

I watched the last 5 minutes of the "surprise ending" lol, basically it's about the TV show and Jon's now role of being a stay at home dad (Kate worded it as works from home) vs. Kate's travels. She loves it, he hates it and seems, he wants out of the situation (TV show). Jon just wants to be a regular family again, hates that he can't be "Jon" anymore, but rather always being seen as "Jon & Kate Plus 8". She said that they have a lot to talk about during this break (season 4/season 5). She did say "I love it" where Jon doesn't. Jon made mention of how he can't go out anymore for a drink without someone taking his picture, guess that was about the tabloid reports. It was really quite telling, and it seemed to me that this is taking a big toll on their marriage.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 25th 2009, 6:31 pm

Jon & Kate Just Ate ... Together

Posted Mar 25th 2009 11:10AM by TMZ Staff

Nothing says "My husband ain't divorcin' me" like a dinner for two at Mr. Chow -- so amid rumors of a possible split, the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" couple had a very public date night last night in Beverly Hills.

When asked about their relationship, Kate Gosselin told our camera "We're good."
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   March 25th 2009, 6:44 pm

In Beverly Hills, I wonder what they are doing there?
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   April 9th 2009, 11:50 am

More Jon and Kate news ....

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/04/08/jon-and-kate-set-the-record-straight/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   April 9th 2009, 12:45 pm

After reading that article, I feel even more sad for those kids! How long will this show go on? Enough is enough! These kids need some privacy in their lives, IMO. Kate says in the article that she would never go back to how things were before they were on the air...yea, I'll bet not...now there are trips everywhere and new clothes and a new house. But, at what cost to these kids? I would occassionally watch this show, but no more.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   April 29th 2009, 9:09 am

lol! Here we go again!

COVER STORY: Jon and Kate Plus 8 Dad Caught With Other Woman
Tuesday April 28, 2009

The new issue of Us Weekly has shocking, exclusive pictures of the Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad leaving a club at 2 a.m. -- with a mystery woman and without his wedding band.
Jon Gosselin arrived at the club at 11:20 p.m. and by 2 a.m. "could barely walk" as he exited the less-public back entrance of Legends Lounge -- near the family's $1.3-million home in Wernersville, Pennsylvania -- on April 18, a fellow partier tells Us Weekly.
See photos of the biggest celeb scandals.
The dad of 8 -- kids are twins Madelyn and Cara, 8, and 5-year-old sextuplets, Aaden, Joel, Collin, Hannah, Leah and Alexis -- was overheard yelling, "Hey, babe! Babe! Give me my jacket!" before climbing into his Nissan Nismo. (She complied.) As cameras began snapping, he panicked, urging his female friend to "get in the car!" before speeding off hastily -- without even turning on the headlights.
See the ugliest star divorces of all time.
Where was his wife Kate -- known for her insults and who famously once berated him for breathing on the show?
Nearly 2,000 miles away, promoting her book Eight Little Faces in Bellevue, Washington.
While TLC had no comment on the story or the couple's marital status, Jon sent an emailed statement to Us.
"I went to Legends to speak to the owner. A friend of mine wanted to check out my car, so I let her drive it to her car," he says. "Yes, I have female friends -- but that is all she is. I'm not going to end my friendships just because I'm on TV."
Check out the day's top news photos.
In February, the 32-year-old was spotted flirting with -- and even attempting to kiss -- coeds at Juniata College, multiple students confirm to Us Weekly. (He denied any wrongdoing.) He told one coed "he was getting divorced." In the May Ladies Home Journal, he says, "I always thought I would be, like, 54 years old and marry a 19-year-old or something."
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   April 29th 2009, 7:56 pm

Unbelievable... I mean come on.... I hate this stuff when kids are involved. I really like this show... Kate and her type A personality and Jon with his calm personality.

Crap....

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   April 30th 2009, 9:32 am

Thats awful. I was reading some of the comments on this article and there was one posted that Jon and Kate have been separated for 7 months now, keeping up appearances so to speak for the new season. I have no idea if this is true or not either way this whole situation is very sad for the kids.
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   April 30th 2009, 11:25 am

This is very sad for the kid's. I can totally see them "keeping up appearances for the show". I alway's got the impression that John wasn't as happy as Kate was with all of those camera's around.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 4th 2009, 6:15 pm

Hmmmm, I wonder if it's Jon / Kate or TLC that's asking her to speak out. Can we say damage control?

Jon Gosselin's Mystery Woman Breaks Her Silence
By Liza Hamm and Jenny Sundel

Originally posted Monday May 04, 2009 07:00 PM EDT

The woman who set blogs ablaze last week for stepping out with Jon Gosselin has come forward to say that there's absolutely nothing romantic going on between her and the married reality star of TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8.

"We're just friends," Deanna Hummel, 23, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "It's absurd that anyone would think otherwise."

According to Hummel, she met Gosselin through a mutual pal a couple of months ago. Since then, the two have been hanging out – as part of a group of friends, not as couple. The social outings have included visits to each other's houses and nights out on the town, but always with others there, and it's always all innocent, according to Hummel.

"We just talk and socialize, the normal things you do when you see friends," says Hummel.

Hummel admits that the two did show up at Legends Bar in Reading, Pa., recently, but says a published photo of her driving Gosselin's car has been misinterpreted. "He just got this new car and I wanted to drive it. I'm into cars," she says. "We all have guy and girl friends. Because of who he is, it gets portrayed the wrong way, and it's unfair to him and his family."

She also adamantly denies that Gosselin called her "babe" while heading to his car. "He did not by any means call me 'babe,' " she says. "Nobody calls me babe. That made me laugh."

What she doesn't find funny, though, is being linked to a married man. "He's a very nice guy, don't get me wrong. But he's married with eight children," says Hummel, who is single. She adds that Gosselin "has a great family life. I would never ever think to pursue anything."

After reports broke last week that Gosselin had been spotted out late at night with a woman who is not his wife, he released a statement saying he'd shown "poor judgment."

"My family is the most important thing in my life and it kills me that these allegations have hurt them," he added.

Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 8:11 am

In the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands Wednesday), five people close to the situation - including two relatives of the other woman - confirm that Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad Jon Gosselin, 32, has been having an affair with third grade school teacher Deanna Hummel.
The most explosive blow-by-blow details are revealed by Deanna's older brother - and roommate - Jason, who tells Us Weekly that he is speaking out now to set the record straight and to protect his naive sister.

"She's a nice girl, not a homewrecker," Jason tells Us Weekly. "He is a bad liar. This isn't healthy for her. But she is refusing to help herself, so here I am trying to help her myself. I hope this clears the air."

After Jon and Deanna met in mid-January at Chill Lounge in Reading, Pennsylvania (they sent each other $3 shots), Jason says Jon -- who has twins, 8, and sextuplets, 5 -- began relentlessly pursuing his sister. By mid-February, he was coming over to their Reading house.

On April 26 - while his wife Kate was traveling - Jon had Deanna over to sunbathe in his family's front lawn (see photo, left). This was just seven days after they had first been photographed together at Legends Lounge at 2 a.m.
At the Hummel house, Jason says Deanna and Jon would "pretty much stay locked away like two teenagers. It was weird. He's a grown man."

He also adds, "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um — how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let’s just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."
SEE A VIDEO OF JON GOSSELIN SNEAKING OUT OF DEANNA HUMMEL'S HOUSE
For more explosive details on the affair -- including Gosselin's bizarre courtship style, their first cheap dinner date, his reckless behavior, how Deanna got in trouble at work after the Legends' photos appeared, the gift he bought for Deanna while he was on a trip with Kate, and how Deanna believed Jon was going to leave Kate for her -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly today!
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 9:28 am

One thing that struck me as very odd is that when exactly was that backyard photo taken. If this affair was "proven" in April, since when is it warm enough in Reading PA to be sunbathing in a bikini in April? Even the folliage is very summer looking, the hostas are up and trees are well past the spring bud stage. Just compare the video to the backyard picture, doesn't even look like the same home or area. Also, who took the backyard photo????? Looks like it was taken at great distance.

The article says they met a few months ago..... Something smells very sour here.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen

Last edited by LaLa on May 6th 2009, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 9:29 am

With a brother like that who needs enemies? Jon seems to self destructing but plastering his sisters affair with a married man all over the tabloids is not a move to help her. It is meant to exploit her.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 9:35 am

I'm guessing it's true. The way Kate has cut off his balls, I can see how he wants to prove himself as a man. Sadly, he is going about it the wrong way, and his poor children will suffer. I think that show screwed up their lives.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 9:36 am

LaLa wrote:
One thing that struck me as very odd is that when exactly was that backyard photo taken. If this affair was "proven" in April, since when is it warm enough in Reading PA to be sunbathing in a bikini in April? Even the folliage is very summer looking, the hostas are up and trees are well past the spring bud stage. Just compare the video to the backyard picture, doesn't even look like the same home or area. Also, who took the backyard photo????? Looks like it was taken at great distance.

The article says they met a few months ago..... Something smells very sour here.

We had some 90 degree days here on the East Coast in April.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 9:40 am

We had some warm days in April here too (Michigan) but our trees and flowers and such still don't look like that now and here we are in May.
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 10:10 am

I'm in Maryland,not far from Pa. and we had temp's reach the 90's in the last week of April.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 6:16 pm

Oh boy chatty, thanks for this. I nearly fell off my chair this morning. Of course, the sister then came out with a statement that her brother is a liar and a criminal and now the brother responds again. The women over at gosselinswithoutpity are having a field day with this. All I can say is that if it's true, then it's a damn shame and the only ones I feel sorry for are those poor kids.

EXCLUSIVE: Deanna Hummel Brother: "I Have No Reason to Lie"
Wednesday May 6, 2009

Jason Hummell has responded to accusations by his sister Deanna, who has accused him of lying about her three-month affair with Jon & Kate Plus 8 star Jon Gosselin.
"I'm sad to hear my sister's comments," Jason tells Usmagazine.com. "I never wanted my sister to be hurt by this. I was only trying to protect her by getting the truth out there. I love my sister and I could never say a bad word about her. That said, the facts are the facts."
He adds: "He's not the guy I would pick for my sister."
Look back at Jon and Kate through the years
In the new Us Weekly, Jason -- who was not paid for his interview -- went on the record about the liaison, detailing Jon's trips to the Reading, Pennsylvania, home he shares with his sister (SEE VIDEO). (TLC was asked twice by Us Weekly to comment on the story and refused; Deanna also declined to comment multiple times before publication.)
See more unforgettable celeb scandals
Of Deanna's statement to People.com, Jason adds: "I noticed that in both her and Jon's recent comments, that neither of them addresses the fact that he was sleeping over at our house and was videotaped leaving our house at 7:30 in the morning."
"Neither of them addresses why she was photographed in a bikini in his front yard while Kate was out of town. It is what it is. I have no reason to lie," he continues. "I only want the best for my sister." (Jason told the new issue of Us Weekly that Deanna "...is obviously worried about her career and reputation...and is partly hurt by [Jon] trying to deny [their affair], and partly like an idiot for not realizing what was going on sooner.")
See the ugliest celebs splits of all time
As for Deanna's accusations today against her brother for being "very shady" and "having no job" and a "criminal background," Jason Hummel -- a full-time student at Reading Area Community College - was candid about his history in the new issue of Us Weekly. "I have a bad past and I'm not proud of it," he told the magazine. "I was selling drugs. I didn't get a jail sentence, I'm on probation. When I made my mistake, I was the same age as my sister is now, making her mistake. Hopefully she can learn from it." (He is 29, Deanna is 23.)
See more controversial celeb couples
Meanwhile, David Reitnauer -- a security guard at a Pennsylvania motel -- has come forth, telling RadarOnline.com that he also saw Jon kiss a woman who fits the description of Deanna at Legends Lounge on April 19. (Jon has denied kissing Deanna at the club. He also denied that he wasn't wearing his wedding ring, even though photos clearly show him with no band on his left hand.)
Jon appeared "heavily intoxicated" that night, Reitnauer said, and called Deanna "babe," which Us Weekly reported last week. Hummel has claimed she was driving Gosselin's car because she is into cars.
Asked if Jon and Deanna's kiss seemed romantic, Reitnauer said, "yes," and added that Jon seemed "very startled" when people noticed him.
It's not the first time Jon has acted strangely at a nightclub. In February, he was photographed partying with co-eds at Juanita College in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. In the current issue of Ladies' Home Journal, he said, "I always thought I would be, like, 54 years old and marry a 19-year-old or something."
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 6:34 pm

Well something about smoke and fire came to mind when I read those articles.

Quote :
"We're just friends," Deanna Hummel, 23, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "It's absurd that anyone would think otherwise."
According to Hummel, she met Gosselin through a mutual pal a couple of months ago. Since then, the two have been hanging out – as part of a group of friends, not as couple. The social outings have included visits to each other's houses and nights out on the town, but always with others there,and it's always all innocent, according to Hummel.
"We just talk and socialize, the normal things you do when you see friends," says Hummel.
Maybe it's just me, but a married man (with 8 children, no less) shouldn't be hanging out with single women when his wife isn't part of the group.
Friends indeed - those sound like dates to me.
I mean, come on, if the marriage is over, end it before you start dating other women.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 6:37 pm

Kate will be on Larry king tonight.

I wonder what she has to say
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 6th 2009, 6:44 pm

She's suppose to also be on Today Show tomorrow morning, so if anyone happens to catch it, please post what was said. Thanks!

Gosselins made a statement -

Exclusive: Jon Gosselin tells EW 'I am not guilty of cheating on my wife'
May 6, 2009, 11:03 AM | by Lynette Rice
Categories: TV Biz

In an exclusive interview with EW, Jon and Kate Gosselin -- the stars of TLC's top-rated Jon and Kate Plus Eight -- addressed the recent tabloid coverage that alleged the 32-year-old father was unfaithful to his wife. In the early morning hours of April 18, a paparazzo photographed Jon leaving a Pennsylvania bar with a woman who has since identified herself as Deanna Hummel, 23 (Kate was out of town promoting her latest book, Eight Little Faces). Since then, Hummel and friends of Jon have come to his defense, including a bouncer at the bar who said "there was no romantic anything" between Jon and the woman.
EW: What did you think of the story and photo?
Jon: It's really upsetting. I may be guilty of choosing the wrong time and place to hang out with my friends, but I am not guilty of cheating on my wife. It hurts me to see what it's done to my family, and it's scary to know that these tabloids are in town constantly following us and even paying locals large amounts of money to contribute to these negative stories. It's even gotten so bad that [one tabloid] has reached out to a youth pastor from our church, which in my eyes is completely unacceptable.
Kate: It's disturbing and unfortunate that these tabloids have gone as far as they have to try and bring us down. Jon's poor judgment and irresponsible behavior has also without a doubt caused some added tension and stress between the two of us.
EW: Does the tabloid story make you want to spend even less time in public? Do you feel like you have to decline future requests for fan photos for fear they may end up in the wrong hands?
Jon: Our fans and the majority of viewers have been overwhelmingly supportive, but when tabloids take photos and turn them into something they are not, yes it definitely makes us hesitant to take photos with fans and go about our daily lives. We still want to live normal lives. We want our kids to have opportunities that we didn't have growing up, which is why we participated in the show in the first place. But of course it makes us think twice about how we spend our time in public.
EW: Will you address how the tabloid coverage has affected your life in the upcoming season on Jon and Kate, which begins May 25?
Kate: I think we will address the bigger picture, regarding the very public focus on our family and the stress it's caused in our relationship, but not necessarily any specific tabloid.
EW: That said, the latest tabloid coverage should only boost ratings for the fifth season of your show. Is this comforting, or troubling?
Kate: We are not concerned about the ratings right now. Our main focus is on our family and working through this.
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 8:45 am

Here's a link to her interview on the today show...

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-and-kate-mom-we-need-to-weather-this-storm-200975
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 9:04 am

Thanks for that link. Kate looks understandably depressed and worn down.
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 9:17 am

Yes she does , I feel sorry for her. She will be on Larry King tonight.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 12:44 pm

Still think the family members of the other woman are horrible for going public; it is up to their relative, the other woman, so to speak, who will be most hurt by it all. They are doing her no favors regardless if the accusations are true or not.

I hope they are able to shield the kids from all this but the older girls are in school and expect there will be talk among the kids.

Last edited by jfan on May 7th 2009, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 1:04 pm

If the story is true, then I can't say that I take any pity on "the other woman". You play with fire, you get burned. However, if she is innocent then what her brother said was unforgivable. I feel bad for the Gosselin kids.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 3:36 pm

thatgirl wrote:
If the story is true, then I can't say that I take any pity on "the other woman". You play with fire, you get burned. However, if she is innocent then what her brother said was unforgivable. I feel bad for the Gosselin kids.

Guilty or not, her brother is an ass for going public. I would not do that to family member ever!!! And he has a lot of nerve claiming it is to protect her.

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 6:44 pm

Thanks catty, I could't see the video, so I'm posting it here in case it's not a part of the US link.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30619003/

I feel bad for any family that has to go through hard times, especially infidelity, however, in this particular case, I have no pity for Kate, those kids are the only ones my heart goes out to. Sorry, but it's just the way I feel about her and her cheating husband. The unfortunate thing about all of this IMO, is that it won't stop, Season 5 is in the bag and those little kids will be on display again this Summer. The only saving grace is that Kate won't be on too much, with all her travels taking up all her time you know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 7th 2009, 7:40 pm

jfan wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Guilty or not, her brother is an ass for going public. I would not do that to family member ever!!! And he has a lot of nerve claiming it is to protect her.

There's lots of dysfunctional families out there. This seems to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 13th 2009, 6:19 pm

Holy crap you guys, I have been following this saga unfold so closely. Finally, Kevin (Kate's brother, along with his wife, Aunt Jodi) speak out. The gals on gosselinswithoutpity have been speculating on this bodyguard and Kate for some time now. This would definitely explain why she's never home. I can't believe they are going to do another season now that this is all out there. Some now say that Kate will do it solo and it will be called Kate plus 8 Rolling Eyes

IMO, this woman has lost her way and her mind, it's such a damn shame!!!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-interview-jon-and-kate-shocker-her-brother-says-their-marriage-over
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 13th 2009, 6:36 pm

Aunt Jodi's sister is back lol. FANELLE WHERE ARE YOU??

The Truth Will Set You Free said...

I really wish everyone would just be patient and stop criticizing the avenue that Kevin and Jodi took to begin what they need to do to save the children from this terrible situation. This is just the beginning!

Unless you have been in a similar situation, you have no idea how this industry works. They did their research, and the truth will be told.

There is more to come, so please be patient and I'm sure a lot of your questions will be answered as more is revealed.

I've put some of my old posts back on my blog for those who didn't have a chance to read it, and I will be posting some sort of update over the next few days. I'm not going to repost all of the details that happened with Jodi and the show. The focus needs to stay on the children, and THEY are the reason that I spoke up last year. I think the recent events will help fill in the gaps that I wasn't free to discuss back then.

Thanks for all of those who have voiced your support for Kevin and Jodi and thanks to everyone on this blog for your concerns for the children.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   May 13th 2009, 6:56 pm

Oh my what a horrible mess. Thanks for the posts Jack'd I am also following this but had not seen that interview with Kevin and Jodi. Where there is smoke there is usually something smoldering. Seems like both Jon and Kate need to pull themselves together for the sake of the children whether that be together (in the marriage) or separately. I would hate for my kids to google me one day and see all of this, not to mention if its all true, false or a little of both what they are living with now must be extremely difficult. Very sad for the kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John and Kate plus 8   

Back to top Go down

John and Kate plus 8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: