Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 2:44 pm

there all dancing the paso, it's kinda like the group one.
they all have there solos.

i hope Shawn wins.
i think Melissa is going to win no matter what.
i think abc wants it to be like "the sweetest revenge"
type a thing.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:01 pm

It appears that Derek wants Shawn and Mark to be in the final two. Shocked He just said this a little bit ago on Twitter.

OfficialDHough I like everyone on the show, but vote for SHAWN AND MARK..... they are going to be awesome tonight... VOTE SHAWN and MARK...
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:05 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
It appears that Derek wants Shawn and Mark to be in the final two. Shocked He just said this a little bit ago on Twitter.

OfficialDHough I like everyone on the show, but vote for SHAWN AND MARK..... they are going to be awesome tonight... VOTE SHAWN and MARK...

LOL. that's not a surprise. he & Mark are best buddies & he wants Shawn & Mark to win. but he thinks Gilles is going to win.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:08 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

LOL. that's not a surprise. he & Mark are best buddies & he wants Shawn & Mark to win. but he thinks Gilles is going to win.

Thanks, adrix, I didn't know Derek and Mark were best friends.
I adore Shawn too and think she is a wonderful dancer but I really want Gilles and Melissa for final two.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:11 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

I adore Shawn too and think she is a wonderful dancer but I really want Gilles and Melissa for final two.

you didn't know that? lol.
they grew up in london togetheir.
they even have a band togetheir.

i really want shawn to win, she's my second favorite.
(steve-o of course is my first)
but i still think the're going to make Melissa win.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:11 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

If that's what you want then make sure you vote because Shawn has a ginormous fanbase and I wouldn't be surprised to not only see her in the final 2, but win.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:30 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

you didn't know that? lol.
they grew up in london togetheir.
they even have a band togetheir.

i really want shawn to win, she's my second favorite.
(steve-o of course is my first)
but i still think the're going to make Melissa win.

Why do you think that adrixoxo? I don't believe ABC or the show has ever 'fixed' the outcome before and I don't believe they will do it this year. Why should they? What is in for them? Do you think every year the competition is rigged and ABC really chooses the winner or is it just this year for Melissa?

I know a lot of the hate sites really say terrible things about Melissa such as she can't dance and the vote is rigged but I just attribute that to the haters. She seems to be the prime target for hate this year. There is one every year.

I just wish everyone rooted for their favorite and did not sling mud at any of the other dancers. They ALL have earned their spot, IMO, and are deserving of the win without the vote being fixed. To think that is just insulting to three very good dancers.

ETA. Rant portion of my post is not directed at you adrixoxo. I have just read so much hate spewed at Melissa it has turned my stomach and made me go GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Last edited by trubeliver on May 18th 2009, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:32 pm

Everything I've read points to Mark and Shawn as the winners.
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:42 pm

First of all i want to say that i do NOT hate Melissa, i really do like her.

i just feel like abc wants Melissa to win.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 3:55 pm

adrixoxo wrote:
First of all i want to say that i do NOT hate Melissa, i really do like her.

i just feel like abc wants Melissa to win.

I've felt that they want Gilles to win. The judges sure seem to. But it would be great publicity for ABC too because he's going to be on another ABC show in the fall and they could use a Gilles win to promote it more.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 20th 2009, 5:08 am

http://www.etonline.com/

On Tuesday night's thrilling "Dancing with the Stars" finale Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas walked away with the coveted mirror ball trophy -- and ET was backstage to celebrate with the season eight champions!
"It feels amazing," Shawn Johnson says about the victory. "I don't know how we did it. I guess we like to save things for the last second. We worked really hard, I feel like I've grown so much. I can officially say I am a dancer and that is amazing to me, I never imagined that."
"To be on the stage especially next to Gilles [Marini] and Cheryl [Burke] and Melissa [Rycroft] and Tony [Dovolani] was amazing," Mark says. "I'm just so honored to have had Shawn as a partner and to take her this far. Thank you to the fans for voting for us. Thank you."
Second place couple Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke tell ET that even though they didn't win the competition they are very proud of what they accomplished.
"She's amazing, and she's been taking me to many places," Gilles says about his partner Cheryl. "Knowing that I never danced before, yes -- yes I'm very proud of what we did and what she accomplished. It's out of this world."
The "Dancing" finale brought all of the season eight competitors back together -- watch the video to find out how the other contestants feel about Shawn and Mark's victory.
Plus, find out what the celebrity contestants have planned for life after "Dancing with the Stars".

-------------------------------------

Looks like she has been watching The Bachelor.. everything is AMAZING. Ok, I realize I am being a snarky bitch this morning.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 20th 2009, 5:45 am

Moody wrote:
http://www.etonline.com/

On Tuesday night's thrilling "Dancing with the Stars" finale Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas walked away with the coveted mirror ball trophy -- and ET was backstage to celebrate with the season eight champions!
"It feels amazing," Shawn Johnson says about the victory. "I don't know how we did it. I guess we like to save things for the last second. We worked really hard, I feel like I've grown so much. I can officially say I am a dancer and that is amazing to me, I never imagined that."
"To be on the stage especially next to Gilles [Marini] and Cheryl [Burke] and Melissa [Rycroft] and Tony [Dovolani] was amazing," Mark says. "I'm just so honored to have had Shawn as a partner and to take her this far. Thank you to the fans for voting for us. Thank you."
Second place couple Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke tell ET that even though they didn't win the competition they are very proud of what they accomplished.
"She's amazing, and she's been taking me to many places," Gilles says about his partner Cheryl. "Knowing that I never danced before, yes -- yes I'm very proud of what we did and what she accomplished. It's out of this world."
The "Dancing" finale brought all of the season eight competitors back together -- watch the video to find out how the other contestants feel about Shawn and Mark's victory.
Plus, find out what the celebrity contestants have planned for life after "Dancing with the Stars".

-------------------------------------

Looks like she has been watching The Bachelor.. everything is AMAZING. Ok, I realize I am being a snarky bitch this morning.

A wee bit and I'm lovin' it boob shake
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 20th 2009, 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 20th 2009, 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 22nd 2009, 10:55 am

Bethenny and Kelly from RHNY and Aubrey O'Day from Making the Band talk DWTS:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/05/bethenny-frankel-to-go-dancing-with-the-stars/
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 28th 2009, 7:11 pm

This is old, but i bearly found it..
Smile

Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   July 26th 2009, 6:40 pm

DWTS season 9

looks like some of the pros won't be back next season..

mark,derek,cheryl,tony..etc.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   July 27th 2009, 10:10 am

Is that just some kind of publicity shot? It can't be the cast of pros for the next season. Where's the new girl America voted to be on the next season?
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   July 27th 2009, 4:51 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Is that just some kind of publicity shot? It can't be the cast of pros for the next season. Where's the new girl America voted to be on the next season?

that's what i was thinking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: