lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 12th 2009, 7:04 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:
Ok I should have kept my mouth shut...... I do think that Gilles can dance. I'm DUNN!

And for the record I want Gilles and Melissa in the final 2 because they are the best 2 dancers there. IMO!

Yes they are, lovin!!!...and I will be soooooooo disapponited if they aren't in the final two!

And don't shut your mouth, little one...we all adore Melissa and think she is a fabulous dancer but some of us oldah chicklets think Gilles is HOT HOT HOT!!
boob shake

oh honey I never said that man wasn't HOT!!! Hell yeah he is! I just think and this is my opinion that there is a little too much sexiness in the dances which he doesn't need to overdue it. IMO!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 12th 2009, 9:01 pm

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 12th 2009, 9:26 pm

lovin wrote:
WHEW!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 12th 2009, 9:29 pm

Mappy wrote:
lovin wrote:
WHEW!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!

Yeah
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 12th 2009, 9:32 pm

happy dance 2 happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 12th 2009, 9:35 pm

lovin, good thing you wrote that, I was just ready to blab it all out lol.

Mappy, I'm with you, I would like to see Tony win, he's been so into this season and so happy and, of course, it helps to have a partner like Melissa tens
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 12:20 am

Granny wrote:
Moody wrote:
catty wrote:
I sometimes wonder if Carrie Ann likes Melissa. She seems to be really hard on her. Maybe that's just the impression I'm getting. Anyone else think the same?

In my opinion, Carrie Ann prefers men.
So does Bruno

LOL...I'm guessing you are referring to him liking men in real life, not necessarily dancing!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 12:24 am

lovin wrote:
Granny wrote:
Moody wrote:
catty wrote:
I sometimes wonder if Carrie Ann likes Melissa. She seems to be really hard on her. Maybe that's just the impression I'm getting. Anyone else think the same?

In my opinion, Carrie Ann prefers men.
So does Bruno

Moody every year Carrie Ann is especially hard on the women. Why I don't know. She was like that last season with Brooke who is a great dancer. She would pick and pick and pick! Melissa's quick step was good I agree. As was her Chachacha. I'm still pissed off! While Gilles dancing is good and he can smoke up the screen shaking your ass is not necessarily dancing. ***ducking now before I get smacked**** sorry if I offended anyone.

I've never watched this show, so I wasn't aware of Carrie Ann has judged in the past. It's nice to know that info. Smile
Oh, and I'd like to see Melissa and Gilles in the Final 2, but if Shawn is there instead, then she deserves it. She's done really well this season also. All three are very good.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 3:52 pm

French hottie Gilles Marini has come a long way since his breakthrough role in last year's Sex and the City film. Not only is he a week away from a shot at being the latest celeb to win it all on Dancing With the Stars, he's also lined up the next addition to his acting resumé.

“I’m going to work on ABC on Brothers & Sisters,” the 33-year-old told OK! following Tuesday night's DWTS results show.

Playing coy, Gilles would only say that the nature of this latest role is a “secret” and that it's still to be determined how many episodes in which he's slated to appear. He would, however, say that “it’s going to be very interesting. It’s going to be a like, ‘Oh, my God.’ It’s going to be great.”

(OK magazine)
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 4:51 pm

Are we all in agreement now... sort of? lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 7:58 pm

Mappy wrote:
French hottie Gilles Marini has come a long way since his breakthrough role in last year's Sex and the City film. Not only is he a week away from a shot at being the latest celeb to win it all on Dancing With the Stars, he's also lined up the next addition to his acting resumé.

“I’m going to work on ABC on Brothers & Sisters,” the 33-year-old told OK! following Tuesday night's DWTS results show.

Playing coy, Gilles would only say that the nature of this latest role is a “secret” and that it's still to be determined how many episodes in which he's slated to appear. He would, however, say that “it’s going to be very interesting. It’s going to be a like, ‘Oh, my God.’ It’s going to be great.”

(OK magazine)

Never watched this show, but I will now!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 9:18 pm

Mappy wrote:

(OK magazine)

This is one of my favorite shows!! So happy to hear this news about Gilles....I hope he gets with Sarah...she could use someone like him in her life since her divorce! Thanks for posting this article.
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 9:22 pm

Win or not, I think that Gilles is on his way to superstardom! The nice part is, he is an upstanding, family man who seems to be good as gold.

adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 13th 2009, 9:42 pm

Lacey wants Gilles to win.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 14th 2009, 12:07 am

Tv Guide photoshoot

Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 14th 2009, 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 14th 2009, 8:30 pm

Thanks petite, cute video. Thanks adrixoxo for the pictures. I'm not liking what Melissa is wearing. I think she's a real jeans and t-shirt kind of gal and probably doesn't have many "dress up" clothes, but she's still a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 14th 2009, 9:24 pm

I love Melissa, but I'm gonna burn those shorts!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 14th 2009, 9:28 pm

I agree about Melissa's outfit, but whoa, Lacey looks great!! I want some of what she's having! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 14th 2009, 10:15 pm

i really wasn't liking what Melissa was wearing, good thing i wasn't the only one.
she looks too dressed down.
Lacey looks fabulous, her dress is cute!
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 1:47 am

Lacey dances on stage with Ballas Hough Band(well with Derek)

Back to top Go down
mad

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 1:49 am

Mappy wrote:

(OK magazine)

B&S is a fantastic show with an impeccable cast. Cheryl's old parter, Christian de la whatever, just had a small role a couple weeks ago... His character played a temp who had a quickie with one of the sisters. lol. Will Gilles follow in the same footsteps??
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 5:13 am

Christian is also a regular on "In Plain Sight" Sunday nights on USA

Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 8:26 am

Thanks Adri! That was so much fun to watch! I love the way they dance with abandon and really enjoy themselves!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 8:29 am

Loved the interview Petite! Thank you!

Shawn rips up Melissa's costumes that's why they're so skimpy lol
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 8:36 am

Those pictures of Melissa are so odd. Maybe the camera angle - her forehead looks really long, as does her torso.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 8:36 am

I absolutely adore Derek!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 10:14 am

One 'Dancing with the Stars' Alum Replaces Another in Burlesque Show

Holly Madison is taking over for Kelly Monaco as the star of a steamy Las Vegas show.

Madison, who competed on this season of "DWTS," tells People.com that she'll assume "Dancing" champ Monaco's headlining role in PEEPSHOW.

"I feel like this is perfect for me," Madison says. "I've always wanted to be in a really classy, sexy burlesque show."

Monaco currently stars alongside fellow "Dancing" alum Melanie Brown in the revue, which showcases topless dancers, though both celebs stay clothed, says the Web site, which adds that Madison, too, will likely keep her top on.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 10:25 am

GillesMarini Hard hard !! I can't believe it's so hard this week . Please get ready to vote we need you so much . Kiss G

about 9 hours ago from TwitterFon
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 11:16 am

GillesMarini Ok !! Time to Go back to 10 hours Practice . I wanna Show Miss Cheryl That I am her best Partner Ever ..17 minutes ago from web
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 12:46 pm

'Dancing' Star Karina Smirnoff: Maksim Wants Kids Now

By: Amber James, PopEater

'Dancing With The Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff isn't planning to walk down the aisle until June 2010, but her fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy is already pressuring her to get pregnant. "Maksim is asking for a baby, but I said, 'Why don't we start with a dog first and see how that goes,'" she told PopEater. "He wastes no time. He wants babies right away. I love the idea, but I am not ready yet," she added.

Smirnoff admits she doesn't even have time to take care of a dog, let alone a child. "I am still trying to convince Maksim to get a dog, but we'd never be home to take care of it. So we need to get a dog before a baby," she said.
Smirnoff and Chmerkovskiy met on 'Dancing With the Stars' and started dating in October of last year. Then, just a few months later on New Year Eve, he popped the question. "It all came really, really quick. I was like, 'Whoa! This is really a lot to take on,'" she said.

The couple are currently planning their wedding, which is set to take place in June 2010. But Smirnoff says it hasn't been easy. "I wasn't one of those girls that fantasized about my wedding day and the dress. I honestly never gave it a thought ... Max knows a lot more of what he wants the wedding to be like than me," she said.

She admits they both had very different expectations about the wedding and trying to compromise. "[At first], we couldn't find the common ground on the wedding negotiations. Right now, we're looking into castles in Europe, so it's coming along ... It's going to be fabulous," she assured PopEater.

"A women is suppose to plan the wedding, but it got to the point where it was just too much, especially with me working on 'Dancing With The Stars.' I kept saying, 'Oh, we'll do that later.' ... [Maksim] joked that he was going to have to plan it all, tell me the wedding date and just have me show up with my hair and make-up ready," she said.

While the wedding might not be her top priority, Smirnoff is taking it all in stride and gushing about her future husband. "He is unbelievable. He is the best thing that ever happened to me, so I am going along with whatever he likes. So far, it's been great. It took us many years to get here but better later than never," she added.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 6:33 pm

Backstage At The Semi-Finals - Dancing With The Stars

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 8:07 pm

Andrew Firestone: Melissa Rycroft Got "Sweet Revenge"

Friday May 15, 2009

The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick is finally getting some sympathy from former Bachelor Andrew Firestone.
Although Firestone tells Usmagazine.com that he doesn't know if Mesnick and girlfriend Molly Malaney -- the woman he dumped fiancee Melissa Rycroft for on the show's post-finale special -- will last, he is certain that Rycroft's rise to stardom on Dancing With the Stars is some serious payback.

"I bet you it has to be difficult for them to watch Melissa and all her success!" Firestone tells Us, laughing. "Talk about sweet revenge for her!"

Firestone, who told Us in March that the latest Bachelor "was acting like an ass" for rejecting the DWTS finalist on national television, is considering following in Rycroft's nimble footsteps.

"Well, my mother was actually a professional ballerina with the royal ballet," he told Us at Maxim's 10th Annual Hot 100 celebration in Santa Monica on Wednesday. "She danced with Margot Fontaine so I don’t know if that gives me an edge or would hurt me as far as having the genetics to actually do it."

Firestone says that his new son -- he and wife Ivana welcomed Adam Brooks, 8 weeks, in March -- has given him plenty of dance practice.

"I do a lot of dancing with Brooks when he is trying to go to sleep, and he is crying," Firestone says. "I do a lot of the side step. I don't know if that is a move that they judge on, but I can do the wiggle!"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 15th 2009, 9:57 pm

Andrew is one of my favorite bachelors.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 16th 2009, 9:51 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Andrew is one of my favorite bachelors.

Mine too!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 17th 2009, 1:45 pm

Tony at the Terminator Premier..Talking about their free style dance and all the crazy lifts.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?section=on_the_red_carpet&id=6814288
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 12:53 pm

Uh Oh. The Paseo (spell?) was not one of Melissa's best dances but both Gilles and Shawn got 10's on their's. Melissa will be the underdog in that dance off. I hope she and Tony kill their free style.

I know all three couples will dance great tonight and I am excited to see them all. I know every year they say 'this is the closest competition ever' but this year I believe it is a true statement and not just hype.

Can't wait! I am nervousing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   May 18th 2009, 1:56 pm

trubeliver wrote:
Uh Oh. The Paseo (spell?) was not one of Melissa's best dances but both Gilles and Shawn got 10's on their's. Melissa will be the underdog in that dance off. I hope she and Tony kill their free style.

I know all three couples will dance great tonight and I am excited to see them all. I know every year they say 'this is the closest competition ever' but this year I believe it is a true statement and not just hype.

Can't wait! I am nervousing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused they are all dancing the Paso? I thought that they each dancer picks which ever dance they want to improve on and dance that then their free style?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: