Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 2:23 pm

Dancing With The Stars 8: Bachelor Dumpee Comes Out on Top
Rankings by RTVC Senior Staff Writer Joseph Braverman
As of March 12, 2009

We are now…live with the Dancing With the Stars rankings!

This past week has been a whirlwind for many celebrities, but none more so than Melissa Rycroft, who went from Bachelor dumpee to frontrunner in Season Eight of Dancing With the Stars.

Now, I’ve read on many websites and forums that Melissa is both too experienced of a dancer and too inexperienced a celebrity to be called a star. To those haters, I say bah-humbug to you! If Kim Kardashian and Steve-O are considered stars for being the daughter of O.J.’s lawyer and a stuntman on the show Jackass, then I believe being America’s sweetheart offers more merit as a celebrity than these knuckleheads.

As we already know, Melissa Rycroft replaced Entertainment Tonight host, Nancy O’Dell, but what about Jewel? Well...we get none other than Hugh Hefner’s leftover seconds, Holly Madison. In all honesty, ABC could have come up with a better celebrity, especially if Brande Roderick, another Playboy playmate, has a more dynamic personality on a lesser-known tv show, Celebrity Apprentice. But hey…I’ll give Holly some kudos for the eye candy.

Now onto the show:

Lights, camera, action, here we go with Season 8 of Dancing With the Stars…and whoops gymnast Shawn Johnson nearly slips on her first walk down the impending stairway of doom. I guess this season is attempting to set itself a new injury record, but more than likely it already has.

Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris do their usual spiel, and finally we get to the actual dancing of the show!

I must say, if Melissa was not cast this season, we may as well throw down the gauntlet to Shawn Johnson, and call it a day. Here are my official rankings after show one, and keep in mind my next ranking will be after the first elimination:

Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
Current Ranking: 1 Previous Ranking: None
I’m just going to say it right here and right now. Melissa Rycroft is the breakout star of 2009, and she’s also the hottest, most beautiful girl out there right now, with a golden personality to match. Jason Mesnick, go have fun with your plastic Barbie, Molly, because you do not deserve Melissa! Ok...with venting out of the way, how does Melissa actually compare to the rest of her fellow dancers? Simple: she’s the best. A near flawless Viennese waltz sends her to the top, and the judges somewhat harsh criticism of incorporating her ballet technique can only improve her standing. It shows Melissa has room for improvement; hence she is not the perfect dancer everyone proclaimed her to be. If I had to make one suggestion to Melissa, it would be to become the character within the dance, because consistently shining your pearls does not fully embody the emotion of the dance. Unless America grows tired of Melissa in the coming weeks, I don’t see her slipping off my scoreboard anytime soon.

Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas
Current Ranking: 2 Previous Ranking: None
Shawn places second on my scoreboard, and would have placed first if not for the inclusion of Melissa Rycroft in the competition. Shawn is a perfectly serviceable dancer, but is she more Kristi Yamaguchi or Sabrina Bryan? We shall definitely see in the coming weeks, but my inclination is that she is a bit of both. Like Melissa, she needs to work on not being so enwrapped in the experience that she forgets her emotion in the dance. However, aside from Melissa, there is no one currently that comes close to Shawn in technique.

Lil' Kim and Derek Hough
Current Ranking: 3 Previous Ranking: None
Even though Gilles scored higher than Lil Kim, I see Lil Kim with the most longevity in the competition. She is definitely in a class of her own, with her sympathizing outcries to her former prison inmates. That may either turn off America completely, or give her somewhat of a charm to make viewers keep on voting. Either way, Lil Kim has one heck of a booty, and she sure knew what to do with it tonight. I have to say, Derek consistently gets hot women as partners who can actually dance. Anyone besides me notice that Derek’s partners have never scored below a 7 on a judge’s paddle? Yah…should be a record. Anyways, I think if Lil Kim can mix her dynamic personality with some serious dancing skills, we could see her as a dark horse in the competition.

Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke
Current Ranking: 4 Previous Ranking: None
Although Gilles was the top score earner for the first show, the fact that he is not at all well known cannot possibly place him at the top of the rankings, at least not for this week. Yet, his latin vibe, which has been good for past contestants like Christian Dela Fuente and Helio Castronoves, is definitely a factor for helping him in the competition. He will be popular with the ladies, and since the majority of women viewers watch this show, there is no doubt he will be around for at least a couple of weeks. The only thing he can do now is to keep on improving. A terrible score one night could result in the worst disaster for Gilles.

Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough
Current Ranking: 5 Previous Ranking: None
I hope I’m not reading too much into anything, but does anyone kind of see a slightly scary, aggressive side of Chuck Wicks? During those interview tapes, the way he got frustrated with Julianne, even while kidding on performance night, looked a little disturbing. I wish the happy couple well, but Chuck needs to show some sincerity, especially to his partner/girlfriend Julianne, in order to maintain his popularity with the voters. I think these two definitely have a chance to make it in the top four. As far as dancing goes, Chuck is probably one of the best in the competition, but like I said…he needs to pull from his inner Buddha and turn that aggressive nature into serenity.

Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska
Current Ranking: 6 Previous Ranking: None
Wow, is this guy the worst football player turned dancer they’ve ever had on the show? I could barely see an ounce of rhythm in this dude. His football status will take him far, as did that of Jerry Rice, who also did not at all deserve a second place finish. Time will tell if Lawrence will improve, but that confidence and dancing need to up the ante somehow. It’s too bad, because one of these seasons, senior resident Edyta deserves a win.

Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower
Current Ranking: 7 Previous Ranking: None
You all think I’m nuts right for ranking this guy so high right? Yeah…I think I kind of am too, but here’s my rationale: have we not see this type of dancer go far before? Hello…Billy Ray Cyrus anyone? He made it all the way to fifth place without ever having a strong performance. I’m not even sure if he got higher than a 24 on any of his dances. In any event, the old southerner turned dancer will be an endearing adventure for viewers across America. Expect to see more of Ty Murray, especially if he improves…somehow…

Holly Madison and Dmitry Chaplin
Current Ranking: 8 Previous Ranking: None
Holly looked about as comfortable dancing on the stage as she would be without bleach blonde hair. Shake out the nerves! You’ve only been seen naked from millions of men; this should be a walk in the park. Holly seemed very lost at times, and there is absolutely zero chemistry between her and her partner, Dmitry Chaplin. Her amazing legs and definite eye candy may last her a few rounds. The fact that her dancing isn’t as sucky as Kim will also keep viewers hoping for some improvement, but as of now, she remains in eighth place.

Denise Richards and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Current Ranking: 9 Previous Ranking: None
Biggest. Disappoint. Of. The. Season. This is Denise Richards, for Christ’s sake! She’s a bond girl, a hot bisexual femme fatale from the movie Wild Things, and the hottest eye candy of the late 90s. Seriously….what happened? She looks washed out, and her dancing…well let’s not get into that. Geez, she needs to take some notes from Brooke Burke and Jennie Garth on how to look hot and be able to dance well when you’re in your mid-thirties. I was expecting so much more from Denise Richards.

Steve-O and Lacey Schwimmer
Current Ranking: 10 Previous Ranking: None
I was actually kind of surprised Steve-O did as well as he did. That being said, he is merely cannon fodder for the first few weeks, and after people get tired of him, he will be booted like Master P. Loving that godfather music, but wow it seemed very Charlie Chaplin meets Phantom of the Opera. If he can incorporate more acrobatics, like his front-flip over Lacey, then he may entertain viewers for some weeks. Otherwise, good riddance Steve-O.

Steve Wozniak and Karina Smirnoff
Current Ranking: 11 Previous Ranking: None
Ok, now we’ve certainly established the fact that nerds cannot dance, but they sure can be entertaining. I have to hand it to Steve, who is not an expert in being in front of the camera, and say that he was one of the more personable people of the night. Personality can get you a long way in the competition, and Steve may last as many rounds as Mark Cuban did a few seasons back. However, all smiles aside, Steve can’t dance worth a you-know-what. Karina’s surpising lack of enthusiasm does not help the pair either.

David Allan Grier and Kim Johnson
Current Ranking: 12 Previous Ranking: None
Wow, they’ve actually found a comedian who has a worse personality than Adam Carolla. At least Adam was funny. David seems like a complete egomaniac, and his dancing, while slightly respectable, is still so far out of everyone’s league. He and Kim have possibly one of the worst chemistries between a celebrity and a partner I have ever seen on the show. I seriously hope David goes ASAP.

Belinda Carlisle and Jonathan Roberts
Current Ranking: 13 Previous Ranking: None
Is she a Go-Go singer, or a Go-Go-To Sleep singer? After her first performance, I’d have to opt for the latter. As a singer, I was expecting some personality and stage presence. Belinda had neither, and she doesn’t really seem to care if she is there or not. She is definitely more Sara Evans than Toni Braxton, and I’m hoping Belinda is one of the first to go.

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/dwts-8/sb/0315.html

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 2:33 pm

bamajen wrote:
I LOVE this cover!

Oh Bamajen, this cover may just drive Jason, the jerk, to the brink. I'm beginning to understand why he needs to clear his head.

And Myscott:
Quote :
I’m just going to say it right here and right now. Melissa Rycroft is the breakout star of 2009, and she’s also the hottest, most beautiful girl out there right now, with a golden personality to match. Jason Mesnick, go have fun with your plastic Barbie, Molly, because you do not deserve Melissa! Ok...with venting out of the way, how does Melissa actually compare to the rest of her fellow dancers? Simple: she’s the best. A near flawless Viennese waltz sends her to the top, and the judges somewhat harsh criticism of incorporating her ballet technique can only improve her standing. It shows Melissa has room for improvement; hence she is not the perfect dancer everyone proclaimed her to be. If I had to make one suggestion to Melissa, it would be to become the character within the dance, because consistently shining your pearls does not fully embody the emotion of the dance. Unless America grows tired of Melissa in the coming weeks, I don’t see her slipping off my scoreboard anytime soon.

Jason is definitely sowing what he reaped.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 2:47 pm

Cassandra wrote:
bamajen wrote:
I LOVE this cover!

Oh Bamajen, this cover may just drive Jason, the jerk, to the brink. I'm beginning to understand why he needs to clear his head.

And Myscott:
Quote :

Jason is definitely sowing what he reaped.

Funny, look what he wrote on the 8th..lol!!

The replacement news seemed quite obvious for ABC. Think about it: What's the best way for ABC to replace a contestant last minute? Pick someone in their own pool. I was hoping for a Disney Channel star, someone from Pushing Daisies, yet another soap star, or at least someone that could be considered more of a "celebrity."

I'm not expecting much from Melissa, especially with Trista, the original Bachelorette, being eliminated first in Season One. Granted, there were only six contestants that season. Melissa is already behind the eight ball since she has less time to practice than everyone else and she probably has a smaller fan base than the rest of the celebrities

http://www.tvsquad.com/tag/melissa+rycroft/

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 3:13 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor's Melissa Reveals New Boyfriend
Thursday March 12, 2009

Buzz up!The Bachelor's Melissa Rycroft has a brand new gig on Dancing With the Stars -- and a brand new man, she reveals in Us Weekly's newest issue!

The 25-year-old -- who was proposed to, and then unceremoniously dumped for runner-up Molly Malaney six weeks later by Jason Mesnick on TV -- tells Us she's been quietly dating an insurance agent named Ty.

See which Bachelor couples are still together.

(Coincidentally, Mesnick's 4-year-old son with ex-wife Hilary Monrean is also named Ty.)

"We've been really good friends, but the timing was never right," she tells Us. "With all this going on, he's my support system. It's funny how things happen."

While Mesnick gets slammed by former Bachelor contestants (Andrew Firestone called him an "ass;" Trista Sutter fumed, "She deserves so much better!") -- it seems Rycroft has come out on top.

Do these stars look better after breakup?

With tears in her eyes on Monday's DWTS premiere, the former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader -- who showed off sexy, sculpted abs as she hit the floor with partner Tony Dovolani -- earned a high score of 23 out of 30 after just two days of practice.

She also drew raves from the judges ("The Bachelor's loss is Dancing With the Stars gain," said Len Goodman) and support from the audience, who gave her a standing ovation -- and booed when video of Mesnick was shown.

See DWTS rehearsal photos!

"She feels like Cinderella right now," DWTS' producer Conrad Green says. "Someone's just called her up and invited her to the ball!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/bachelors-melissa-reveals-new-boyfriend-2009123

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 9:40 pm

Kyla posted this pic and blurb about Mel's new bf at Joker's (same blurb as Cassandra has above but with the pic):

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/get-a-first-look-at-melissa-rycrofts-new-boyfriend-2009133
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 9:45 pm

I don't think he looks bad, he looks like a real man, not a crying, overexposed jerk like her last boyfriend.

Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 9:49 pm

bamajen wrote:
I don't think he looks bad, he looks like a real man, not a crying, overexposed jerk like her last boyfriend.

I agree Bamajen. To me he looks kind of like an all-American guy. I like the way he is looking interested in her without hanging all over her or putting her in a head lock. I'd like to see some more pictures because everyone takes unflattering ones sometimes. That picture didn't really look like Melissa to me at first either.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 10:05 pm

bamajen wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 10:16 pm

I think he looks ok, I'd like to see a better picture of him.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 10:22 pm

I think he's cute. Since we can't 'check under the hood' or 'kick the tires' we'll have to assume that he's road worthy enough for Melissa to take for a ride Wink
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 13th 2009, 10:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Mappy wrote:
I think he's cute. Since we can't 'check under the hood' or 'kick the tires' we'll have to assume that he's road worthy enough for Melissa to take for a ride Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-28

I would like to see Melissa be comfortable without having a boyfriend and finding herself. She has been through a lot in a short period of time and her TV ride is far from over.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 10:16 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Kyla posted this pic and blurb about Mel's new bf at Joker's (same blurb as Cassandra has above but with the pic):

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/get-a-first-look-at-melissa-rycrofts-new-boyfriend-2009133

I think he looks good. I like the way he's looking at her.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 2:29 pm

I like this candid shot of Melissa and her new man. He looks like a normal guy to me. He looks fine....not gorgeous but fine. Besides looks can be greatly overrated. Give me 'Mr. Average' who is a good guy to 'Mr. Gorgeous' who is an ass. Now I know we don't know about his personality or what he is really like. We will just have to trust her judgement on that! I do think it is good he is someone who she has known for a long time and already had a friendship with. At least it is not someone just charmed by all the media attention she is getting. I think someone safe and comfortable may be just who she needs to get herself back on the ground.

ETA. I see the tags say California. Is DWTS shot in LA or New York? I wonder if he came out with her for the first show?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 3:25 pm

DWTS is shot in L.A., I believe, trubeliver.

I think they look fine together...but, as long as Melissa thinks he's good-looking that's all that really matters, as she's the one who is going to be spending time with him. And, as long as he treats her well...that's the true measure of good-looking, IMO!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 3:25 pm

trubeliver wrote:
I like this candid shot of Melissa and her new man. He looks like a normal guy to me. He looks fine....not gorgeous but fine. Besides looks can be greatly overrated. Give me 'Mr. Average' who is a good guy to 'Mr. Gorgeous' who is an ass. Now I know we don't know about his personality or what he is really like. We will just have to trust her judgement on that! I do think it is good he is someone who she has known for a long time and already had a friendship with. At least it is not someone just charmed by all the media attention she is getting. I think someone safe and comfortable may be just who she needs to get herself back on the ground.

ETA. I see the tags say California. Is DWTS shot in LA or New York? I wonder if he came out with her for the first show?

ITA. I think he is cute and hopefully after her last love interest she is staying clear of jerks. If he has been there for her that sounds great and somebody she knows well is even better.

Sorry-I have no idea about where they shoot the show.
Back to top Go down
petiteabeille
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 3:41 pm

trubeliver wrote:

At the link, the caption under the photo says "Melissa Rycroft with new boyfriend Ty, shows up to the 3rd Street Dance Studios for 'Dancing With The Stars' rehearsals in West Hollywood, California."

If he went with her to the rehearsal, I wonder if he'll be shown on the show at all? I haven't seen most seasons of DWTS but I think I remember seeing an ep with Joey Lawrence and they had a clip of his brothers showing up to his rehearsal. I think they even danced around with his partner. Well I doubt we'll be seeing Ty dancing around with Tony though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 3:58 pm

I just got the new People Magazine (Dated March 23) and Melissa is featured again it's called "The Bachelor's Melissa Moves On". She has two full pages, one with her in her dance costume, that is large, with a small corner of Jason on his knee proposing to her, and on the next page it shows a sexy photo (half a page) of Melissa in her white bikini. The article says she talks about her "new boyfriend" but again wont reveal his last name, only will say "Ty".

I think, that Ty is a good friend who has probably been crushing on her forever, and stepped up to the plate when she need him. I suspect the relationship isn't intimate. Interesting that she is protecting his identity the way she is.

Anyway, whoduthunk that Melissa would have become a household name? I swear to God, I couldn't believe the magazines at the grocery store. This is a big story I guess. People must enjoy this sort of story.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 11:12 pm

I went to the grocery store this afternoon I couldn't believe it, Jason should stay out of the grocery stores...He may have to go clear his head again.

Last edited by icecoffee on March 14th 2009, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 14th 2009, 11:14 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 15th 2009, 6:10 am

icecoffee wrote:
I went to the grocery store this afternoon I couldn't believe it, Jason should stay out of the grocery stores...He may have to go clear his head again.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 15th 2009, 7:38 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 15th 2009, 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 15th 2009, 12:12 pm

Last edited by Buxom on March 16th 2009, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 6:06 pm

http://twitter.com/melissadwts
Getting ready to head to the studio for some last minute run through's before SHOW TIME tonight!!

Melissa Tweets.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 6:18 pm

Access Hollywood - Updated

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Melissa Rycroft may have received glowing reviews from the judges – and the fans – following last week’s season premiere of DWTS, but one of her fellow competitors is calling foul.

Professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who is paired with actress
Denise Richards said the former “Bachelor” star has a leg up on the competition thanks to her previous dancing experience.

“Its very hard for me because Tony [Dovolani] is my best friend, but if we’re gonna call it what it is, it’s very unfair because Melissa’s a dancer – she was a cheerleader and did ballet,” Maksim told TVGuide.com.

Experience or not, Melissa had less than 48 hours to prepare for last week’s “Dancing” debut after being named as the replacement for Access Hollywood’s Nancy O'Dell, who was forced out of the competition by a serious knee injury.

But the lack of rehearsal time didn’t seem to affect the duo’s performance, as their waltz netted a score of 23 out of 30 from the judges.

Following last week’s season premiere,Nancy spoke with Melissa and partner Tony Dovolani, who both responded to the notion Melissa had an unfair advantage.
“I’m not the first one that’s ever had a dance background on here before,” she noted. “I’ve danced before, but it’s totally [different]… When I’m explaining it to people, I say, ‘You can take the best baseball pitcher in the world and it doesn’t mean he can throw a football accurately.’ That’s how I feel… So while I’ve danced, I’ve never danced like this. I’m learning along with everybody else.”

Tony agreed, harkening back to past “Stars” who have brought some formal training to the dance floor.

“Every season we’ve had that,” Tony told Nancy. “[Shawn Johnson’s] gymnastics background, we’ve had Joey [Fatone], we had Lance [Bass] last season. We had Mel B. They all had a dance background, and so does Melissa, but she has a ballet background – ballroom is a whole new animal.”

However, Melissa and Tony weren’t the only “Dancing” pair Maksim took exception with – he also offered some choice words for Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, who is paired with his fiancée Karina Smirnoff.

“Steve’s an amazing guy and incredibly friendly. He’s very entertaining, he’s trying his best and I’ve never seen anyone work harder than Steve,” Maks added. “Having said that, he probably won’t be in the semifinal or final. I think Karina deserves to be partnered with someone she has a chance with.”
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 6:19 pm

Moody wrote:
Getting ready to head to the studio for some last minute run through's before SHOW TIME tonight!!

Melissa Tweets.

Thanks Moody Very Happy Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16370

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 6:27 pm

I totally forgot the show was on tonight!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 6:50 pm

Quote :

“Steve’s an amazing guy and incredibly
friendly. He’s very entertaining, he’s trying his best and I’ve never
seen anyone work harder than Steve,” Maks added. “Having said that, he
probably won’t be in the semifinal or final. I think Karina deserves to
be partnered with someone she has a chance with.”
Geeze .... Maks knows the format of the show very well and is familiar with the casting process and the types of celebrities the producers choose. He should have just kept quiet. I'm sure all the professional dancers would like to be partnered with a young, attractive, flexible and talented partner but it is what it is. Other than people who follow dance, who would have even heard of these guys if not for this show?
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 6:52 pm

Max sounds like he has a male case of PMS!

Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 6:54 pm

Mappy wrote:
Moody wrote:

Melissa Tweets.

Thanks Moody Very Happy Yay!

Are you sure it's really Melissa? I know her myspace was not really her.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 7:04 pm

Melissa looks totally HOT!!!! She looks so at ease and like she is having a very good time.

GO MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 7:12 pm

Internet up in hotel just in time to post about DWTS! GO MEL!! ballerina
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 8:08 pm

Wow, everyone I've seen so far has improved from last week!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 8:30 pm

Boy, Maks sounds like a big grump!! I wonder who he thinks does not deserve to be partnered with someone they have a chance with??
There have been countless others on all seasons who've had a dance background.
He's probably jealous because he can certainly see that Tony and Melissa are great and they just might win this season!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35512
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 8:36 pm

Did Maks complain about Kristi Yamaguchi? Ice skaters spend hours in ballet class.
Melissa said she took as a child... heck, she could have stopped at age 10 for all we know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 9:14 pm

If I do recall didn't Mario Lopez who was Karina's former partner have previous dance experience. IDK why this is irking me so bad!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 9:17 pm

lovin wrote:
If I do recall didn't Mario Lopez who was Karina's former partner have previous dance experience. IDK why this is irking me so bad!

Yes I think his mother was a dance teacher.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   March 16th 2009, 11:52 pm

Last year Maks was very vocal about Cheryl and Lacey being too fat. He said it gave dancing a bad name to have two overweight professionals. He said people needed and expected to see trim, fit dancers.

I am beginning to think Maks is not so pretty on the inside. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Media   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: