AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 3rd 2009, 10:05 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:
I wanted him to go to UWM, but he chose Whitewater. I am glad he went with his gut, I think a smaller school is better for him.

I should know I went to Madison and barely made it!

I am going to have to be convinced into watching Big Brother. I am not a hard sell, but I do not get the premise of that show at all. I have held out for along time!

Hang around, Dot! The live feeds are where the action is LOL The show is edited out the wazoo but we know what the real story is... except when they put fish or fire or trivia or whatever they dream up, on the feeds LOL Feeders are very good at filling in the blanks by observing the houseguests and their words and actions. It's really a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 3rd 2009, 10:31 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:
These are very tame and boring pictures. Molly, party girl? C'mon, you can do better than that, you live in Wisconsin now. Don't put us to shame!

I am so glad digital cameras did not exsist when I was young. I do have humilating hieroglyphics of me in many ancient beer caves I am afraid. Cool

ITA! These are being touted as "party girl" pictures??? I have pictures like that from last weekend, and I'm definitely no longer a "party girl". lol (unless that IS considered "party girl" - then I guess I am one, and then I've had friends and seen pics of people that are...I don't know what to call them. LOL Alcoholics and sluts?)

And ITA that I'm sooo glad that there weren't cell phone cameras and digital cameras when I was younger!
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 3rd 2009, 10:57 pm

Jason updated his Myspace

posted blog tonight

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Thank you to those who have voiced their support I just want to say 'thank you' to everyone who's been supportive throughout the entire Bachelor process (especially over the last 24 hours!). I can't tell you how much I appreciate the encouragement. Reality TV and reality are sometimes worlds apart, so again...thank you for understanding that and for sticking with me. Molly and I are incredibly happy together and your well wishes mean so much right now. For those of you who've been asking what I'm up to next, I'm working on starting a new resource/organization for single moms and dads - something I'm obviously very passionate about. Check back in a couple days for more details. Talk to you soon, Jason
11:14pm
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 3rd 2009, 11:54 pm

Looks like what Mappy posted earlier about the emails was correct. I got this link from the FORT:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-finale-fallout-melissa-jasons-e-mail-conversation-revealed/19568
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 12:00 am

They are posted on the Access Hollywood website too.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 12:10 am

I posted this in the other Bachelor thread (that also talked about the Access Hollywood article.)...

...Access Hollywood says: "In the first of several e-mails uncovered by Access..." when in fact the emails were on Jason's Myspace and all over the boards since early this afternoon. (it was on Myspace at 11:56am EST. Not sure if it was elsewhere before that) Anyone could have sent them to Access Hollywood since they received it at least a couple of hours after it being posted on Myspace.

So IMO, I don't feel that Access Hollywood gives any more credibility in this instance.

I wish RS would say something about them. Are they the same emails that he has referenced.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 12:34 am

luvmykitties wrote:
I posted this in the other Bachelor thread (that also talked about the Access Hollywood article.)...

...Access Hollywood says: "In the first of several e-mails uncovered by Access..." when in fact the emails were on Jason's Myspace and all over the boards since early this afternoon. (it was on Myspace at 11:56am EST. Not sure if it was elsewhere before that) Anyone could have sent them to Access Hollywood since they received it at least a couple of hours after it being posted on Myspace.

So IMO, I don't feel that Access Hollywood gives any more credibility in this instance.

I wish RS would say something about them. Are they the same emails that he has referenced.

I would hope that they carefully checked their sources to make sure they are real, but with news reporting the way it is today, who knows?

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:02 am

Just want to say thank for thr warm welcome to everyone. Nice fun group you have here!

I am off to sleep or off to read a novel that has never won a prize.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 7:39 am

ABC - GMA did a piece on Jason this morning about his crying. Asking Different men about crying.

He wasn't on the show.

Diane said he cried 12 times on the last show. I think they were making fun of him.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:38 am

Well, it looks like Molly is like the rest of us. She obviously had packed on the "Freshman 20". Now look at how slim she is. I can't hate Molly, but she seems calculating and I can't see any vulnerability there. I think we all liked Melissa, because she seemed vulnerable. Molly is a tough cookie. It looks like Jason will be the emotional one in that relationship. I think he tends to go for the harder women. DeAnna had that tough exteriour too..
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:55 am

Just read at the fort that ABC has cancelled all of Jason's appearances and Chris H. will be appearing instead.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:56 am

icecoffee wrote:
ABC - GMA did a piece on Jason this morning about his crying. Asking Different men about crying.

He wasn't on the show.

Diane said he cried 12 times on the last show. I think they were making fun of him.
They were, and I think it is funny too.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:08 am

Mappy wrote:
Just read at the fort that ABC has cancelled all of Jason's appearances and Chris H. will be appearing instead.

Well, that's no fun.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:11 am

Mappy wrote:

OMG! lol!

If he doesn't appear on Ellen, I bet Ellen will be pissed! She loves that show and I'm sure she has some questions for him Wink
CH is supposed to be on today's Ellen, and then Jason is/was supposed to be on Friday - so CH will appear both times? Actually, I'm sure she'd probably just get a different guest all together.
And "runner-up" is supposed to be on tomorrow. So technically that would be Molly, but now not really. So I wonder who will appear tomorrow? What a mess!

I think this proves that they stacked/coached/edited the audience of ATFR 2 to be 'positive'.

Their damage control doesn't seem to be working. hitthefan
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:24 am

Chris will indeed be on the show today. It was taped yesterday. His segment wasn't as long as I'd hoped. Melissa will be filming her segment today for airing tomorrow.

I'm wondering how much of this is ABC and damage control and how much is Jason refusing to appear. Eh... doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Ellen and all the others will have their fun and move on to the next 'Titanic' lol!

luvmykitties wrote:
Mappy wrote:

OMG! lol!

If he doesn't appear on Ellen, I bet Ellen will be pissed! She loves that show and I'm sure she has some questions for him Wink
CH is supposed to be on today's Ellen, and then Jason is/was supposed to be on Friday - so CH will appear both times? Actually, I'm sure she'd probably just get a different guest all together.
And "runner-up" is supposed to be on tomorrow. So technically that would be Molly, but now not really. So I wonder who will appear tomorrow? What a mess!

I think this proves that they stacked/coached/edited the audience of ATFR 2 to be 'positive'.

Their damage control doesn't seem to be working. hitthefan
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:51 am

Thanks Mappy!!!

And we thought we were bad? hahahaha!!!! We only had an "online" party lol

I don't really fancy EH, but that segment was funny lol was be the preggy hormones LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 11:36 am

Mappy wrote:

Is it a joke or is this serious? If it's serious, I think it's funny!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 11:48 am

Mrs C wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Jason is no spinmaster and I wouldn't be suprised if ABC wants to completely hang him out to dry.
I just wish someone would not let him get away with his little follow his heart schtick and call him out on his "integrity". Makes me wish Rosie was around to grill him.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 12:07 pm

LuvTV wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Jason is no spinmaster and I wouldn't be suprised if ABC wants to completely hang him out to dry.
I just wish someone would not let him get away with his little follow his heart schtick and call him out on his "integrity". Makes me wish Rosie was around to grill him.

boob shake
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 12:30 pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/03/chris-harriso-1.html

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': After the Final Rose, part 2

Mar 4, 2009, 02:02 AM | by Chris Harrison
Categories: 'The Bachelor', Reality TV, Television, Things That Are Awesome!

Not sure if it's safe to come back in here, but I wanted to come back today and give you my final thoughts now that everything is out in the open. I completely understand that many, if not most, of you are upset at what went down. It's not up to me to judge whether Jason was right or wrong in doing what he did. That's for you guys to decide and debate. I hate that he hurt Melissa like he did but I also see the other side. I spent time with him and Molly and have talked to both of them several times since we shot After the Final Rose part 1. I don't know if it makes it any easier for you to swallow but they are in love and are fighting like hell under an extreme amount of pressure to make this work. I told him that he must really love Molly to have done this. The easy thing for him to have done was break up with Melissa and just let it all go away, but that's not the choice he made and that's what we showed you.
I found it very interesting to hear what the bachelorettes who came back had to say. Most of them are very good friends with Melissa, but they saw firsthand what really happened this season. I can tell you now that we all thought it was Melissa from the start. I remember thinking that first night that it was going to be hard for us to hide the fact that Jason was so in love with her. Even the other women could tell it was Melissa. But they also said that they could see his feelings for Molly grow stronger toward the end. It will be debated for some time to come what was right and what was wrong, and I'm happy to hear all of your opinions. I really am. I find it fascinating to hear how you feel about all this. We all bring our own baggage into this discussion and that definitely helps shape our thoughts and feelings. I'm not here to apologize or excuse anything that Jason said or did, but let me say this publicly about everybody involved: I consider all three of them to be friends. I've talked to Melissa and know she's doing fine. You'll see her this week telling her story to Ellen and in the magazines. By the way, I will also be dishing on Ellen's show Wednesday. I wish Melissa the best and know that we'll keep in touch and that she'll be fine. I also consider Molly and Jason to be friends now and wish them nothing but the best. After taping the special Friday night, Jason, Molly, Jillian, my wife, and my friends all hung out in my dressing room and had a cold one. We talked about what was about to happen this week. Jason and Molly are well aware that many don't appreciate what happened and hold ill feelings toward them. They are going to have a lot of pressure on them and all they can do is just rely on each other and do the best they can. I wish you all could have hung out with us and just seen that these are real people going through life just like you and I are. It just so happens that what they do is magnified times a thousand because they are on TV.
There will be a lot said and written about this season of The Bachelor. For better or worse, it's one for the history books. I can't do much about the rumors and flat-out lies that are being told out there. I have been as honest and as detailed with you as I could possibly have been. I am sorry that this is hurting some of my friends but they are strong people and will come out on the other side of this just fine. I've never been a part of anything like this before and will be perfectly happy if it never happens again. Ratings aside and contrary to what some of you may believe, I didn't enjoy one bit of what happened. I would love to show you a great love story every time but that's not how life works, and in the end we may have indeed brought you a love story after all. Five years down the road, when Jason and Molly are married, I wonder if many of you will feel different about this.
Let me just wrap this up by saying, I'm very excited to announce Jillian as our next Bachelorette. I think it always speaks volumes about our show when the good people like Jillian decide to come back. I think it also helps that I showed her the script for next season, and although she's not happy about having octuplets, she does like the guy we picked for her so she's all good. Seriously, Jillian is the best. We couldn't have found a more down to earth, funny, thoughtful woman. I hope she finds what she's looking for but be warned – even if she does, we just learned it may not happen exactly how you like!
A quick thank you to the wonderful crew I work with on The Bachelor year in and year out. I love you all like family. My thanks to my new friends at EW. When I started this I had never blogged before and now that it's done it's safe to say I'll never do it again. Kidding...I'll be back blogging about Jillian when we premiere in May. Until then, thank you for watching.
For everyone who's been a part of this one, I'm Chris Harrison. Good Night!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 12:40 pm

http://www.film.com/tv/the-bachelor/story/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-throws/26471957

Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Throws Jason Under Bus

Mike Fleiss tells reporters Jason Mesnick wasn't under contract to break up with Melissa Rycroft on air.

Pamela Sitt, Mar 04, 2009

The Bachelor mastermind Mike Fleiss spoke to reporters today in lieu of Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, who backed out at the last minute due to "scheduling conflicts." They're probably laughing it up with Ellen DeGeneres as we speak. Or posing for another magazine cover. By the way, who's baby-sitting Ty while Jason and Molly are gallivanting around L.A.?

Since Fleiss has been rumored to be the evil genius behind the so-called Bachelor conspiracy, I'd rather listen to him talk than hear Jason say for the umpteenth time that he followed his heart and has no regrets. So let's get to it:

Q: Both Jason and Chris made statements that Melissa wasn't blindsided on camera. What was the status of Melissa and Jason's relationship?

A: They'd been talking and they'd been seeing each other, and it was clear to both of them there were problems with the relationship at that point. As I understand it, they were all but broken up prior to the show. I think she knew they weren't going to be together and so she definitely wasn't completely blindsided by the situation.

Q: Jason said repeatedly that he was contractually obligated to break up with Melissa on the air. What was his contract?

A: I think he felt an obligation to the show, but there's no contractual obligation there. None.

Q: So Jason did not have to break up with Melissa on the show?

A: He definitely had time to tell her before ... You can check the contracts. How would you put that into a contract anyway? It's impossible.

Q: Did Jason ever tell you he didn't want to dump Melissa on camera?

A: I never heard that.

Q: How much influence do producers have in choosing the winner?

A: Zero.

Q: What if Melissa wanted to be the next Bachelorette?

A: I tried to get her to be the next Bachelorette. She didn't want to do it. First I tried to talk Molly into doing it. She was still upset about Jason and didn't feel like she could commit. She was just starting to come around to the idea of being the new Bachelorette when this thing happened with Jason.

Q: Why Jillian as the next Bachelorette?

A: Well, Melissa didn't want to do it, Molly became the girl he chose, and Jillian was the next fan favorite. She's very relatable, I think she has a Jennifer Aniston quality ... and she's the right age to do it.

Q: Elisabeth Hasselbeck says she'll never watch the show again. What would you say to those viewers?

A: Not Elisabeth Hasselbeck! She needs to be weaned off her political views, man. I don't know, if you really don't want to watch, don't watch. It's a TV show. ... I know a lot of people were saying it was the best TV they've ever seen in their life. I'm not really that concerned.

Q: Are you going to keep doing The Bachelor until someone picks the girl that he's going to actually marry?

A: Sure.

Q: You say it's not scripted, but the DeAnna scene seemed very scripted to me.

A: All right, it seems scripted to you. That's awesome. ... What are you talking about? That's crazy.

Q: Are you surprised at the fury toward Jason?

A: Yes and no. He was so immensely popular, he had the furthest to fall in some ways. ... I was with the couple last night, they're as happy as could be.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 12:44 pm

Quote :
Q: You say it's not scripted, but the DeAnna scene seemed very scripted to me.

A: All right, it seems scripted to you. That's awesome. ... What are you talking about? That's crazy.

Ok, Deanna's scene wasn't scripted. She just happened to be in New Zealand on vacation, knew that they were filming the Bachelor there, picked a door to knock on and Jason just so happened to be there. HELLO! We are not idiots!
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:06 pm

Bonnie Hunt is totally going off! lol

I hope this goes on youtube cause it's great!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:12 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
Bonnie Hunt is totally going off! lol

I hope this goes on youtube cause it's great!

Crud! I don't get the show here Sad
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:19 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I'm taping it.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:23 pm

I went to her site and sent a question in lol I asked her to ask him to define integrity LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:23 pm

Not sure if this has been posted:

Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:25 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/TVGuide-com-Poll-1003646.aspx

TVGuide.com Poll: Bachelor Jason Mesnick Is "a Bastard"

Sixty percent of TVGuide.com voters agree with his dumped fiancée: Bachelor star Jason Mesnick is "a bastard."

Mesnick had proposed to Melissa Rycroft on Monday's Bachelor finale only to turn around and break off their engagement on national television. Mesnick said he would have preferred not to dump the former object of his affections during the follow-up show, After the Final Rose Part One, but he was not allowed to see her until then. His announcement that he instead wanted to date Molly Malaney, the runner-up, elicited this quick assessment from Rycroft: "You're a bastard."

Of the more than 7,000 people who voted in TVGuide.com's online poll, 60 percent agreed with Rycroft. Twenty-five percent said Mesnick couldn't be faulted for his choice (agreeing with the Woody Allen adage that "the heart wants what the heart wants.") Fifteen percent were so disgusted with the outcome that they vowed never to watch again. ("Don't text and don't call," they said, echoing Rycroft's goodbye to Mesnick.)

Mesnick asked runner-up Malaney if she would like to resume dating just moments after he dumped Rycroft. On After the Final Rose Part Two, which aired Tuesday, the couple said they have been together for six weeks.

Mesnick and Malaney were scheduled to talk to reporters in a conference call Wednesday, but canceled, citing "last-minute schedule changes."

Check out the results here.

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:27 pm

Now that I watched the video, just wanted to add:

puke pukepuke
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:31 pm

TV Guide quote:
Quote :
Mesnick and Malaney were scheduled to talk to reporters in a conference call Wednesday, but canceled, citing "last-minute schedule changes."

Are integrity and breaking commitments mutually exclusive? Smacks a bit of cowardliness to me. I still say was it was okay to make Melissa show up for humiliation but not Jason/Molly?

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:44 pm

This quote from the Mesnick above:
"Mesnick said he would have preferred not to dump the former object of his affections during the follow-up show, After the Final Rose Part One, but he was not allowed to see her until then."

Is this BS or what???? He has already discussed how much he saw her "for all the holidays" after the show and that was when things started to change for him.

So what is it - he was not allow to see her or he saw her alot?

I think we all know the answer to that one!
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:48 pm

the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Jason cancels on Bonnie Hunt (especially since she's been vocal with her disdain towards him).

Ellen is good at getting digs in without being nasty, and usually gives the guest a chance to speak, but he may cancel on that too. Guess we'll know tomorrow night if he's going to be on Ellen on Friday.

I can't wait to see Mel on Ellen. I bet Ellen is going to give her some fun(ny) gifts. (i love when she does that!)

I mean if he cancelled a company conference call today, I can't see him making appearances. But we'll find out soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:54 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Jason cancels on Bonnie Hunt (especially since she's been vocal with her disdain towards him).

Ellen is good at getting digs in without being nasty, and usually gives the guest a chance to speak, but he may cancel on that too. Guess we'll know tomorrow night if he's going to be on Ellen on Friday.

I can't wait to see Mel on Ellen. I bet Ellen is going to give her some fun(ny) gifts. (i love when she does that!)

I mean if he cancelled a company conference call today, I can't see him making appearances. But we'll find out soon enough!

We may know tonight if he cancels on Ellen or not. I think, Mappy, and I apologize if I'm wrong, says that they have a live cam on at Ellen's site and even though it is without sound, you can see them taping the show. Last night she saw Chris Harrison.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:59 pm

Mrs C wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:

We may know tonight if he cancels on Ellen or not. I think, Mappy, and I apologize if I'm wrong, says that they have a live cam on at Ellen's site and even though it is without sound, you can see them taping the show. Last night she saw Chris Harrison.

Yes, Ellen has a 24/7 webcam on the set (no audio though).
But I thought Jason is supposed to be on Friday (which means it tapes on Thursday), and Melissa is supposed to be on tomorrow (taping tonight).

But I'm so confused at this point. lol doh
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 1:59 pm

Looked around and it was Mappy who watched Ellen's taping last night. It appears it is taped around 7pm. Hopefully someone remembers and we can check and see if Melissa is there. I know I messed up in my prior post, Jason's show won't be taped until tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:01 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Looked around and it was Mappy who watched Ellen's taping last night. It appears it is taped around 7pm. Hopefully someone remembers and we can check and see if Melissa is there. I know I messed up in my prior post, Jason's show won't be taped until tomorrow night.

ah OK.
My head hurts from all of this. LOL

Why did I even start reading here a week or so ago? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:05 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

ah OK.

Not sure why you did, but glad you did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:15 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

ah OK.

Because it's in the blood. Youzzzz izzzzz a DUTzzzzzzzzzzz dance
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:17 pm

Michael Fleiss did the old political polka... didn't actually answer the question about Jason being or not being obligated to dump Mel on air.

Q: So Jason did not have to break up with Melissa on the show?

A: He definitely had time to tell her before ... You can check the contracts. How would you put that into a contract anyway? It's impossible.

Nothing is impossible ... lifetime silence or 5 million outta their pockets? He's definitely his initials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor- Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: