AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:21 pm

Quote :
Chris Harrison keeps mentioning that Melissa and Jason spent the holidays together and that is when something happened. But, didn't Jason do interviews in January claiming to be engaged and madly in love?

Yes he did do an interview with Kimmel for sure the first week in January and probably many others.

Could the "something that happened" have included the phone calls from Molly? Naughty, naughty

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:21 pm

Mrs C wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
Entertainment Tonight - the Bachelor exposed?
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10960620&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=

includes a video interview in Seattle one month after NZ saying how happy he is and found the woman yadda yadda yadda

Thanks luv.

Chris Harrison keeps mentioning that Melissa and Jason spent the holidays together and that is when something happened. But, didn't Jason do interviews in January claiming to be engaged and madly in love?

I'm so lost on timelines. Can someone make spreadsheet? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:23 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I just can't get Molly's to play. I've tried three times already, I've let it just go on it's own and it showed Melissa twice and then I even tried clicking on Molly's and it played Melissa's again. Ughhh, I wanna see too Sad Was she that bad? What did she say anyone?

cruzlvr just posted this over in the media thread

"I just watched the exit interviews for both Molly and Melissa that was posted in the media thread. One thing I picked up on was in Molly's exit interview - she said that she wished she had just spent five minutes with Jason to tell him what Melissa was really like. That she spent more time with Melissa in the house and knew the real Melissa and if she could just talk to Jason for five minutes she could make him realize that Melissa was not for him and he made a big mistake. Well I think that is exactly what she did!. Molly called Jason and spent time putting a lot of doubts in his head and it worked."

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/reality-shows-f18/the-bachelor-after-the-rose-t4209-800.htm
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:26 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I just can't get Molly's to play. I've tried three times already, I've let it just go on it's own and it showed Melissa twice and then I even tried clicking on Molly's and it played Melissa's again. Ughhh, I wanna see too Sad Was she that bad? What did she say anyone?

She wonked on how Melissa wasn't ready to be the wife because she hadn't been out of Texas and had no life experiences, etc. ... as if moving from Michigan to Wisconsin is a huge life experience but being a Dallas Cheerleader wasn't. Rolling Eyes I can joke about this because I lived a long time in Wisconsin (loved it) and my parents eventually moved to Michigan.

Number of posts : 17012

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:32 pm

Thanks Mappy & Cassandra, I appreciate that. What a twat face she is!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:33 pm

I just watched the last three exit limo rides (Melissa, Molly and Jillian) and the only thing I saw was three brokenhearted women right after they got dumped.
I hated watching all three of them crying.

When you think about the concept of this show, it is rather ugly and not beautiful at all.
But because Jillian is the next Bachelorette ...I will be watching this ugly show in May!!
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:34 pm

Jack'd,

It was some of what we saw in the show and some added stuff about Melissa. Mostly Molly talking about how Melissa has not had enough life experience and questioning Melissa being ready to be a stepmom. Same theme of he made a mistake. It wasn't horrible considering Molly just got dumped.

I don't know!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:42 pm

Melissa's was from the heart. Molly's was from the standpoint of why didn't I win?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:46 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:
Jack'd,

It was some of what we saw in the show and some added stuff about Melissa. Mostly Molly talking about how Melissa has not had enough life experience and questioning Melissa being ready to be a stepmom. Same theme of he made a mistake. It wasn't horrible considering Molly just got dumped.

I don't know!

I didn't think she said anything even close to horrible ...considering she just got dumped by a man she loved for another woman.
In her mind (alone) she probably truly believed Melissa wasn't ready for marriage or to be a stepmom.
I don't know how any of these women can go on a show like this knowing the odds are they are going to get dumped and/or have their heart broken.
NO THANKS!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 8:58 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Melissa's was from the heart. Molly's was from the standpoint of why didn't I win?

Flower, one of the things I will remember is there is always someone in the limo with these girls (other than the camera man) and after they film the girls crying they then prompt them to answer questions and talk more....who knows for sure if she was/wasn't asked why she thought she would be better with Jason than Melissa.
I doubt she just rambled on like that on her own...it is all prompted.
I don't trust any of the people that work on this show, they are there to make a good dramatic show, I honestly don't think they give a hoot about these girls' hearts.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:02 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:
Jack'd,

I don't know!

I didn't think she said anything even close to horrible ...considering she just got dumped by a man she loved for another woman.
In her mind (alone) she probably truly believed Melissa wasn't ready for marriage or to be a stepmom.
I don't know how any of these women can go on a show like this knowing the odds are they are going to get dumped and/or have their heart broken.
NO THANKS!! Laughing

Ever heard of the expression : Discretion is the better part of valor?
It means avoid saying or doing things that will get you in trouble.
She may have had those thoughts but intelligent people don't express them out loud, especially on national tv.

I don't think the excuse " her heart was broken" makes up for it. Excuses, excuses.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on March 4th 2009, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:03 pm

flowerpower wrote:

I agree
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:04 pm

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

A little levity. And some truth mixed in there. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:05 pm

flowerpower wrote:

Thank you flowerpower that is EXACTLY what I see as well. Molly should have been talking about Jason not Melissa. She says that her dates with him were about them and not the other girls, so why change your ways now, keep it about you two and not Melissa. That was just not classy AT ALL!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:11 pm

Has this been posted? Interesting tidbit.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/402246_WEBbachelor05.html

Did you two maintain contact while Jason was with Melissa? E-mail, text, IM, visits?

Mesnick: I had gotten permission when I got back from New Zealand to make sure she was OK.

Malaney: It was a very short conversation. I was not well. I just told him, I'm not upset. I'm not mad. I understand you had to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17012

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:12 pm

flowerpower wrote:

lol! That was a riot Flower, thank you. The best part for me

Jason's tears? (sighs) whether crying over his son, or falling over the edge of the balcony after sending Molly home or dumping Melissa--this guy's balls must be the size of a gnats. The good news is that Molly will be able to store them in a petri dish. I can just see Jason padding around on the floor on all fours with a black collar on his neck while Molly feeds him his dinner out of a dog dish. What a life
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:17 pm

flowerpower wrote:

LMAO

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:21 pm

flowerpower wrote:

Thanks flowerpower, that was a good read lol I like this line the best....

I hope Molly gives him the crabs! boob shake

laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

flowerpower wrote:

Thanks Flower! Plain spoken fella, isn't he?! lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

That guy is a hoot! I am bookmarking his blog sure!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:23 pm

Luv mentioned we needed a timeline and this is what we have so far:

December 10, 2008
http://www.accesshollywood.com/new-bachelor-jason-mesnick-already-engaged_article_12574

Im engaged! Mesnick told People. I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. Im completely in love.

December 22, 2008 - http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20252068,00.html

Soon Ty will have even more love in his life. With filming of The Bachelor complete and the women winnowed down to just one, Mesnick confesses with a smile, "I am engaged." He can barely contain his giddiness. "I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. I'm completely in love. Everything I had with her was the same whether the cameras were rolling or not."

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-conference-call-w-25305.aspx

On revealing the engagement...
"I just remember, in my opinion, how could I hold something like that back, when I'm as happy as I am? There's only certain things I can say with the show not even starting yet, but I just said to myself: 'This is me. I'm so excited and I'm so happy and I want everyone to know it.' There's no way I could hold that back."

January 4, 2009
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/television/2008583415_mesnick04.html

But as ABC's newest Bachelor a fan favorite after Pappas rejected him for snowboarder Csincsak in "The Bachelorette" finale he's spending a lot of time telling people he's "shocked" about their split. Oh, and he's engaged and in love. (To whom, we don't know: Mesnick has finished filming the show, but can't reveal his final pick until the finale, which should air in March or April.)

January 5, 2009
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/01/69301/

And it seems like he's found that woman, because he's already revealed that he's engaged!

January 5, 2009
http://www.okmagazine.com/blog/post/11069/The-Bachelor-can't-keep-love-a-secret

If I had to swallow the fact that Im extremely happy and Im in love and Im engaged for this long, theres no way I could do that, he admitted.

Jan 5, 2009
http://www.komonews.com/news/37128334.html?
I have found the one. I have found the one. I am completely in love," he said.

In his hometown of Kirkland, Wash., Mesnick was beaming as he broke the news of his engagement.

"Obviously we're in the honeymoon stage still. I mean, it's completely new and everything is really exciting," he said.

January 9th
Ellen Show and states he is happy, in love and engaged
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:25 pm

So far, according to Chris Harrison, he was informed right after the holidays about Jason's change of heart and up til at least January 9th he was in love and engaged.

ETA - too tired to check for more. I'll see if I can find any more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:27 pm

Boy, Molly is a bitch! I cannot stand her and I still want to punch her in the face! She is very CATTY. Anything for the win!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:32 pm

Mrs C wrote:
So far, according to Chris Harrison, he was informed right after the holidays about Jason's change of heart and up til at least January 9th he was in love and engaged.

Thanks Mrs. C, you are a very devoted sleuther.

The only interview that bothered me before it all came out was the Bonnie Hunt one. She asks him if it is Nikki he says no...she asks him if it was Melissa and he gets this really weird, worried, ugly look on his face. It was the only part of the clip on her website. I can't remember when he was on there either.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:34 pm

witchiepoo wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Thanks Mrs. C, you are a very devoted sleuther.

The only interview that bothered me before it all came out was the Bonnie Hunt one. She asks him if it is Nikki he says no...she asks him if it was Melissa and he gets this really weird, worried, ugly look on his face. It was the only part of the clip on her website. I can't remember when he was on there either.

The Bonnie Hunt Show aired on January 12th but I believe it was taped January 9th.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:40 pm

Thanks Mrs. C dance

Reality Steve said in his blog of Feb. 18th, that the AFR1 was filmed on Jan. 18th and he could find no interviews after that date. (This was the blog where he released his information about the shocking ending.)

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:40 pm

wow Mrs C THANK YOU! bow down

What date (or approximate) did the final espisode (engagement to Mel) happen?
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:43 pm

Here is a funny comment from Reality Steve's blog.

Another merchandising idea: A Chia-pet type of thing with Jasons head and a rats body. You could call it a Chia-ter Rat. Then, be sure to put very few seeds on the hairline and leave some off of the crown area, so it will look like Jasons rapidly-receding hairline. Be sure to leave small holes in the corners of the eyes, so that when you water it, it will appear to cryjust like Jason.

It would be a great gift for anyone whos ever been mesnicked
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

luvmykitties wrote:

A few of days before Thanksgiving. I'll see if I can find the exact date.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

flowerpower wrote:

lol! I haven't even finished reading the article yet. I had to save the picture as my new avatar first. Thanks for the great find!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:45 pm

I think he told Jimmy kImmmel that he was engaged and in love on Jan 8th. Hmmm...

So when did he struggle with his feelings for her? In love--out of love in a matter of a day or two???
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:56 pm

luvmykitties wrote:

I believe the FRC was on 11/22
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:57 pm

For those of you who have read the barbarossasblast blog and heck even for those who haven't. The funniest line ever:

Tranny-man: (Whines and rubs his two-inch dick) "Oh, ok, Mike. Whatever you want." Disgusting!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 9:58 pm

Tiger wrote:
For those of you who have read the barbarossasblast blog and heck even for those who haven't. The funniest line ever:

Tranny-man: (Whines and rubs his two-inch dick) "Oh, ok, Mike. Whatever you want." Disgusting!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 10:09 pm

Just finished watching the exit interviews. Melissa seems so much more honest and articulate about her feelings. She actually has depth, where as Molly doesn't seem to have any. Despite all the crap about Jason, I have to say that I thought he was somewhat pyschologically oriented. He will eventually find Molly witholding and frustrating. Melissa seems so loveable. It's hard to imagine he wouldn't give her more of a chance had he not had Molly waiting in the wings.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 10:12 pm

Dream posted this interview at JU:

window.google_render_ad();
A chat with 'Bachelor' Mesnick and his new love
By ATHIMA CHANSANCHAI
P-I REPORTER

Many, many women around the country roared their disapproval with Kirkland "Bachelor" Jason Mesnick after he dropped the bomb Monday night on national TV that the sizzle had fizzled with the woman he had proposed to, Melissa Rycroft.

Showing buyer's remorse publicly and breaking up with her outraged millions, who have been blowing up blog and news comment sections since the finale. (Since then, Rycroft has left Mesnick in her rearview mirror.) More shocking, he wanted a second chance with the runner-up, Molly Malaney. In the "After the Final Rose" special that aired right after the season finale, she accepted an imaginary final rose from Mesnick to restart their relationship.

When the P-I talked to the happy couple Wednesday morning, it had been six weeks since that taping.

P-I: Are you two together now?

Mesnick: Yeah, we're so happy right now. We couldn't be out in public until last night. We went to a restaurant in L.A. and had appetizers and drinks.

Malaney: We saw each other a handful of weekends in L.A.

Are you, Molly, moving to Seattle?

Malaney: I think right now we're trying to adjust to being a couple in the real world. But it's not a matter of if I'm moving to Seattle, but when.

What's in the future for you two?

Mesnick: Her and I have been through such an incredible experience. We plan on being together and plan on her moving out to Seattle at some point. It's a good place to be.

Hundreds -- thousands, perhaps -- of women have commented about you, your choices, your relationships on-air. The undercurrent seems to be a deep sense of disappointment, from people who only know you through TV. But you became a role model, the kind of regular good guy with a young son who appealed to so many. How are you handling the backlash -- from loved to hated so quickly?

Mesnick: Obviously, it's real. If I wanted to be cast as this perfect person, I would have kept my mouth shut. The reason I did this was to be open and honest and follow my heart. Me being happy might be tough for people to swallow. But in my circle of family and friends, they told me, you did something that's really tough, but as long as you're really happy, that's what's important. What my guess is why people are upset is that I had to do this on TV. The thing that I don't think is very obvious is that the last conversation I had with Melissa days before (the "After the Final Rose" taping) was: "Are you going to wear the ring, because we're not together anymore?"

I haven't turned on the computer, but I know. The way I can judge it is because I know how hard it was for me to do and for people to watch, in front of the cameras. But we talked beforehand. She knew what was going on. She was going to be upset no matter what. The alternative was either lying or hiding, and I can't do that. The alternative of being honest was really hard. What I get from being honest is a lot of backlash.

When I interviewed you in December, you said you were in love. Happy. Then you announced your engagement (with who we now know was Rycroft). What happened?

Mesnick: I think it was just something that didn't happen. When you spend time together, it's supposed to be the greatest time of our lives, but we had very little to talk about. You should be at the time in your life -- especially in first three, four weeks -- you should be in the honeymoon period. We saw each other every couple weeks -- not in Seattle or Dallas, obviously somewhere else. Going into it, this was the person I chose to be with, and I was doing my best to make the relationship work. So why can't we even communicate on the same page? It had nothing to do with her. It had to do with us.

Have you talked to her since the "After the Final Rose" show?

Mesnick: Yes, I think she is happy and has moved on. That's exactly what we all want. More than anything, once she's finally moved on, she will realize why all this has happened. It's really hard for all of us right now.

Did you two maintain contact while Jason was with Melissa? E-mail, text, IM, visits?

Mesnick: I had gotten permission when I got back from New Zealand to make sure she was OK.

Malaney: It was a very short conversation. I was not well. I just told him, I'm not upset. I'm not mad. I understand you had to make a decision.

Molly -- did you have a feeling this was coming? You had a deer-in-the-headlights look.

Malaney: At one point, I looked at Chris and thought, "Am I getting punked right now?" It was hard being filmed during that. I was wondering, "What is going on?" I just had no idea. I think the initial shock of everything was exciting, but we definitely had to have serious conversations after that. It took a couple of weeks to get to a good place. We're very happy now and very much in love.

Molly, are you ready to be a mom?

Malaney: Yes! I don't want kids of my own very soon, but yes! I have not seen Ty since New Zealand.

What does Ty know about all this?

Mesnick: Ty doesn't know anything. It was going to be way down the road -- telling Ty. With the show's timeline, it'd be about this time before he could see her anyways. Nobody's going be allowed to be in Seattle. Ty's experience on the show was with producers, camera people, and yes, Molly and Melissa, but also all the girls and all the production staff. He doesn't know the difference. He does know I have special other friends, and Molly and I will sit on the phone at night. The phone is Molly.

If you could write this story, what would you want people to know?

Mesnick: First and foremost, people should know we're in love and we're happy. The road we had to take here was really, really difficult. There are people that got hurt. People are going to judge, but it's true and honest. Things had to be done because it was a TV show. Would the right thing to do was to not show up? Was the right thing to do hide? Was the right thing to do to live a lie? Was the right to do to not call Molly and wonder for the rest of my life what if? I did the best I could.

Molly, did you have any idea he wanted you back? What was your reaction to seeing him all torn up after he let you go in New Zealand?

Malaney: He really did like me! That was really tough to see. I don't regret in any way the path our relationship has taken, I went through serious heartbreak in New Zealand and after, but we have more appreciation for each other after all this.

The P-I then talked to the show's executive producer, Mike Fleiss, who contradicted what Mesnick said about having to make the break with Rycroft in front of the cameras.

"He felt an obligation to the show, but there was no contractual obligation there," Fleiss said. "But it's a TV show, and it really was the defining moment of the series. It would be strange not to put it up there since it's a TV show and people signed up to do a TV show. His decision to break up with Melissa involved the other party, Molly. It seemed weird to turn camera off for that. We try to tell a complete story and let viewers be part of it."

He said Mesnick let them know about 10 days before the "After the Final Rose" taping that things were pretty much over between the couple. He also denied any kind of setup or that any of the breakup and makeup was contrived.

"He tried to make the relationship work, but who can tell another man how long to try to make a relationship work? That's not my position," Fleiss said.

E-mails uncovered by "Access Hollywood" show anger from Rycroft to Mesnick about the public breakup and her awareness that Malaney was still in the picture, at least in Mesnick's mind. He also made that clear on the "After the Final Rose" special, that he could not stop thinking about her or his feelings for her, which would seem to give some credibility to Rycroft's assertion that he didn't put 100 percent into their relationship. But Fleiss confirmed that she knew the end was coming.

"They'd been talking and seeing each other. It was clear to both of them there were problems with the relationship at that point," Fleiss said. "They were all but broken up by the time the show taped. They weren't going to be together. She didn't come there thinking they were all good. She wasn't completely blindsided by the situation."

But, he admitted, she didn't know definitively until then Malaney's part in the breakup. "That caught her off-guard."

Fleiss also didn't see the difference between Mesnick breaking up with Malaney in New Zealand and then with Rycroft in Glendale, Calif., since both were on camera.

He gets that people are upset, but he also knows it's a choice to get so involved with a series.

"If you really don't want to watch, don't watch. It's a TV show. It was big this time and the reaction is big," he said.

The next "Bachelorette" is the woman who came in third on "The Bachelor," Jillian Harris, who Fleiss said had that "girl next door" quality akin to Jennifer Aniston. He had originally asked Malaney, who was coming around on it when the bombshell broke from Mesnick. He then asked Rycroft after the breakup, but she declined. But he expects Rycroft will move on and find happiness, especially since "she's probably the most popular girl in the country right now."

And as for Mesnick and Malaney? Will this "Bachelor" actually have a happy ending?

"Every time I talk to either one of them, they're clearly in love, so you know, fingers crossed," Fleiss said. "I haven't heard the M word yet."

RYCROFT'S STATEMENT
Melissa Rycroft, the woman dumped by Jason Mesnick, released this statement Wednesday: "I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive throughout this process. This has been such an overwhelming experience, and I really do appreciate the support system behind me. This was definitely one of those experiences that changes your life, and makes you so much more aware of who you are and what you want out of life. Strange as it may sound, I am doing really well. I'm back in Dallas, pursuing the teaching thing, and attempting to get my life back to normal (if it was every really normal to begin with). I still have my same life mottos: Live life with no regrets, and keep smiling no matter what happens. I'm in such a good place in my life right now, and I really couldn't be happier. I don't regret anything that happened over the past few months; because I know I wouldn't be where I am today had none of it happened. I have, however, decided to move on from my reality television days, and get some sense of normalcy back to my life. As wonderful of an experience as 'The Bachelorette' would be, I think it's time for me to move on from my television days, and see what my future holds back in Dallas. I have no doubt it will be an amazing experience for whoever assumes the role, and I wish them the best of luck!"
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10961464&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 10:14 pm

Thanks everyone!

(btw - I'm watching the kitty on EllenCam! (s)he's at the cat tree right now!)
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 10:21 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Thanks luv! I finally see him. I love that she leaves food, water and toys for him.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 10:24 pm

Mrs C wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Thanks luv! I finally see him. I love that she leaves food, water and toys for him.

me too! I forgot I still had it running from when Ellen was taping the show today, and i always forget to check at night. So I'm so glad I finally got to see the kitty! (although he's been resting since I've spotted him. He stretched a bit before, and that's when I noticed him.)
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 10:28 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Just finished watching the exit interviews. Melissa seems so much more honest and articulate about her feelings. She actually has depth, where as Molly doesn't seem to have any. Despite all the crap about Jason, I have to say that I thought he was somewhat pyschologically oriented. He will eventually find Molly witholding and frustrating. Melissa seems so loveable. It's hard to imagine he wouldn't give her more of a chance had he not had Molly waiting in the wings.

ITA! No warm fuzzies with Molly and Jason definitely has committment issues.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor- Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: