MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:18 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Failed-Romances-1003603.aspx

The Bachelor's Terrible Track Record: A History of Failed Romances

With the most recent installment of ABC's The Bachelor ending with a twist and turning emotions, we've got to wonder: Why does The Bachelor have such a poor track record when it comes to couples who stay together? Is it possible that a TV show isn't the best place to look for love? We decided to take a look back — at both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette — to see where all the contestants are now.

The Bachelor

Season 1: Alex Michel chose Amanda Marsh over Trista Rehn.
Outcome: There was no proposal, and Alex and Amanda didn't last long.

Season 2: Aaron Buerge proposed to Helene Eksterowicz.
Outcome: They broke up weeks after the finale aired.

Season 3: Andrew Firestone popped the question to Jen Schefft.
Outcome: The two remained engaged for a bit... but soon broke up. Andrew married actress-model Ivana Bozilovic on July 5, 2008, and they are expecting their first child.

Season 4: Bob Guiney picked Estella Gardinier, giving her a promise ring.
Outcome: They soon broke up but Bob can still thank The Bachelor for his love-life. He met his future wife, soap star Rebecca Budig, on Bachelor XYZ, an ABC Family recap show.

Season 5: Jesse Palmer gave Jessica Bowlin a one-way ticket to join him in New York, though there was no proposal.
Outcome: Their relationship ended weeks later.

Season 6: Byron Velvick proposed to Mary Delgado.
Outcome: Despite two arrests, Mary and Byron are still engaged.

Season 7: Charlie O'Connell gave a promise ring to Sarah Brice.
Outcome: They continued to date, broke up in 2007, and re-united in 2008.

Season 8 (Paris): Travis Stork gave Sarah Stone a ring on a necklace in the finale.
Outcome: They have since parted ways, and Travis can now be seen on The Doctors.

Season 9 (Rome): Lorenzo Borghese chose Jennifer Wilson.
Outcome: When Jennifer and the prince broke up, he dated runner-up Sadie Murray. That relationship fizzled as well.

Season 10 (Officer and a Gentleman): Andy Baldwin proposed to Tessa Horst.
Outcome: They remained together after breaking off their engagement but eventually ended it completely. Andy was linked to Marla Maples in April 2008.

Season 11: Brad Womack was the first Bachelor to not choose anyone, rejecting both DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft.

Season 12 (London Calling): Matt Grant proposed to his monkey, Shayne Lamas.
Outcome: They confirmed their break-up in July 2008.

Season 13: Jason Mesnick, originally rejected by Deanna Pappas, asked Melissa Rycroft to marry him, and she ecstatically accepted. Weeks later, during the taping of After the Final Rose, he dumped Melissa for runner-up Molly Malaney. The two are a happy couple. For now.

The Bachelorette

Season 1: Trista Rehn gave the final rose to Ryan Sutter, who then proposed; she accepted.
Outcome: Their wedding was televised on ABC. They now have a baby boy named Max and a girl on the way.

Season 2: Meredith Phillips was rejected by Bob Guiney in The Bachelor's fourth season, became the Bachelorette.
Outcome: She chose Ian McKee, who proposed, but they eventually broke up.

Season 3: Jen Schefft became the Bachelorette after her breakup from Andrew Firestone. She rejected proposals from both Jerry Ferris and John Paul Merritt, but chose Jerry as her final suitor.
Outcome: They broke up soon after, but Jen is a bachelorette no more as she's planning her wedding to Joe Waterman.

Season 4: DeAnna Pappas left broken-hearted after Bachelor Brad Womack rejected her but then became the Bachelorette in the show's latest installment.
Outcome: She chose Jesse Csincsak over Jason Mesnick and the two set a wedding date for May 9, 2009. But alas, they broke up in late 2008.

LOL! at this about Jason...The two are a happy couple. For now.

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:34 pm

FIRST PUBLISHED: March 4, 2009 1:51 PM EST
LAST UPDATED: March 4, 2009 2:21 PM EST

--
Fans may be in an uproar over “Bachelor” Jason Mesnick’s dumping of Melissa Rycroft on national TV – but Melissa said she doesn’t want anyone to feel sorry for her.
“It was a life lesson, and I wouldn’t be where I am now,” Melissa told People. “I’m going to be fine.”
Heading into the taping of the “After the Final Rose” special, where Jason broke off the engagement, Melissa admitted things had changed between the couple.
“The few times we did see each other, we were trying to find what it was on the show that attracted us to each other,” she continued. “I had to step back and ask myself: ‘Why do you feel you have to fight to save a relationship that maybe isn’t as great as you thought it was?’”
And while Jason had previously told reporters he was contractually obligated to keep Melissa in the dark about his break-up plans until the two were on TV, in a new interview with the Los Angeles Times, the “Bachelor” said he ended the relationship a week before the taping.
“If you watched carefully, she wasn’t wearing her ring,” Jason told the LA Times.
So if Melissa knew about the split ahead of time, had the two gone over how they were going to act for the dramatic TV reveal?
“No. Her response had been, ‘How do you want me to react to that?’” Jason added. “I wasn’t going to coach her. I just told her that we were going to talk about things again [on the show] and however she felt is how she was going to react. I’m never going to tell anyone what to say.”
But regardless of what she did or didn’t know prior to the taping, Melissa said she has moved on and is just fine with how it all played out.
“I don’t want people to feel sorry for me or that I was a victim in all of this,” Melissa told People. “I am okay.”

Copyright 2008 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/melissa-sounds-off-on-bachelor-split_article_15174
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:41 pm

A strong young woman. I wish her well.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:55 pm

I think Jason and Molly will be on Ellen. That is because it includes Molly. I think she wants to be the center of attention. All the things Jason has blown off have been solo appearances. We know they did the photo shoot for People Mag. Has any appearance been canceled that included both of them?

I have been thinking about the public dumping of Melissa and I believe it is entirely possible Molly might have asked Jason to do that. We all know she wants to win. She made the statement she had NEVER been dumped before and she probably wanted this one black mark to be removed with an exclamation point. Millions were watching the FR show and she was sent home. She had to know there was a really good chance more would be watching ATFR where she would be vindicated and be the truly chosen one. If Jason and Molly were again seeing/talking with each other while he was engaged to Melissa (and I do believe they were) and Jason decided he wanted to be with Molly, she may have put pressure on him to do it in the public forum....in fact I can see her making it a condition. We all saw her wear the pants in that relationship. When I hear him saying she 'challenges' him in ways he needs, I think that continues to be a dynamic of their relationship. Quite possibly it is something he needs. Maybe he lacks drive and direction and Molly is just the foot up his butt he needs. I just don't know it is something he is going to enjoy long term or something she wants to do as a full time job.

Anyway, the die is cast and we will see if Molly and Jason continue to be the happy couple. For their sakes (and definitely Ty's), I hope so. Melissa is a beautiful girl with a wonderful personality. I am sure she will find a man much more deserving of her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 2:57 pm

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/03/bachelor_producer_mike_fleiss.html#more

'Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss was in talks to make Molly next 'Bachelorette,' defends Jason's switch, denies ABC influences outcome

by Lorilee Craker | The Grand Rapids Press Wednesday March 04, 2009, 3:02 PM

Molly was hesitanting when ABC approached her to be the next "Bachelorette," then she got a better offer from Jason.

GRAND RAPIDS -- Potential Grand Rapids son-in-law Jason Mesnick's popularity has plummeted in the court of public opinion following his change of heart earlier this week, but "Bachelor" ABC executive producer Mike Fleiss thinks he will bounce back.
"Jason was so immensely popular, he had the farthest to fall," Fleiss said Wednesday in a media conference call. "I saw him and Molly (Tuesday) night, and they are as happy as can be. He said, 'What was I going to do? I was in love with another woman.'"ABC executive producer Mike Fleiss approached Molly, then Melissa before settling on Jillian.

That woman, of course, is local gal Molly Malaney, who endured heartbreak when Mesnick chose Melissa Rycroft over her on the finale of ABC's popular romance reality show. He later decided he made a mistake and asked Malaney for one more chance.
Shortly after the finale was taped in New Zealand, about six weeks ago, Fleiss was close to snagging Malaney as the next "Bachelorette."
"First, I tried to talk Molly into it," he said. "She's fantastically telegenic and sweet. I was on the phone with her two and a half weeks (after Mesnick broke it off), and she was still a little upset. She asked for permission to break the confidentiality agreement and tell her friends and family that she had not been chosen and was considering becoming the next 'Bachelorette' ... her friends at least were behind her."RELATED CONTENT

Then came what may be the most flabbergasting moment of Malaney's young life: learning Jason still wanted a future with her.
After she agreed to work things out, obviously being "The Bachelorette" was off the table. Next to tap: The scorned Melissa. Fleiss knew a ratings coup when he saw one. But Melissa, still obviously upset about what transpired, refused. (Third-place finisher Jillian Harris will be the next "Bachelorette," which premieres in May.)
The 25-year-old former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader also refused to be participate in most media interviews, though she will appear on Thursday's "Ellen," which airs locally at 4 p.m. on WOOD-TV (Channel Cool.
"At some point we'll invite Melissa to be part of an update package," Fleiss said. "We hope she gets over this, and that she finds the right guy. She's a terrific girl, and I'd say the most popular girl in the country right now."
Here is a statement from Melissa Rycroft:
"Although I could not be here, I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive throughout this process. This has been such an overwhelming experience, and I really do appreciate the support system behind me.

"This was definitely one of those experiences that changes your life, and makes you so much more aware of who you are and what you want out of life.Strange as it may sound, I am doing really well. I'm back in Dallas,pursuing the teaching thing, and attempting to get my life back to normal(if it was every really normal to begin with).
"I still have my same life mottos: Live life with no regrets, and keep smiling no matter what happens.I'm in such a good place in my life right now, and I really couldn't be happier. I don't regret anything that happened over the past few months;because I know I wouldn't be where I am today had none of it happened.
"I have, however, decided to move on from my reality television days, and get some sense of normalcy back to my life. As wonderful of an experience as The Bachelorette would be, I think it's time for me to move on from my television days, and see what my future holds back in Dallas.
"I have no doubt it will be an amazing experience for whoever assumes the role, and I wish them the best of luck! "
Defending Mesnick's actions, Fleiss insisted Rycroft knew what was coming.

"(Mesnick) had plenty of access to her (during the six weeks after he proposed), but it just wasn't working," Fleiss said. "She knew it, she just didn't know it was about Molly. That took her off guard."
Rycroft may have won the sympathy vote, but Molly won the guy.
"They're clearly in love," Fleiss said of the couple.
Malaney will get the chance to defend her man, and her own actions, in some high-wattage media coverage. The couple will appear on the cover of this week's People magazine; they'll also sit down for a chat with Ellen DeGeneres on her Friday show.
For his efforts (some would say machinations), Fleiss has a show with ratings resuscitated beyond his wildest dreams. But he still won't admit to any behind-the-scenes manipulation.
"We've never (scripted the outcome)," he said. "The great thing about unscripted television is that it's unpredictable. As producers we have 0.0 percent influence in choosing the winner."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 4:19 pm

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 4:31 pm

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/entertainment/40736132.html

The Bachelor: Milwaukee Molls says she's staying here

By Tim Cuprisin of the Journal Sentinel
Mar. 4, 2009 2:16 p.m.

I had a phone conversation with Molly Malaney this afternoon and she says that despite what she said on last night's "After the After the completely Final Rose" special wrapping up "The Bachelor," she's NOT, repeat NOT moving to Seattle anytime soon.
She's sticking with her Milwaukee job as a buyer for Kohl's.
And she says she trusts "The Bachelor" despite the fact that he dumped her on camera and then turned around and dumped the woman he dumped her for.
She says they're "dating" and she'd like to move to Seattle eventually. But she's taking her time.
Molly utterly and unequivocally denies that the ending to the show was scripted.
I'll have more on the conversation in Thursday's column.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 4:40 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Jason's ex-wife is going to be on Access Hollywood tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 4:41 pm

Mrs C wrote:
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/entertainment/40736132.html

The Bachelor: Milwaukee Molls says she's staying here

By Tim Cuprisin of the Journal Sentinel
Mar. 4, 2009 2:16 p.m.

I had a phone conversation with Molly Malaney this afternoon and she says that despite what she said on last night's "After the After the completely Final Rose" special wrapping up "The Bachelor," she's NOT, repeat NOT moving to Seattle anytime soon.
She's sticking with her Milwaukee job as a buyer for Kohl's.
And she says she trusts "The Bachelor" despite the fact that he dumped her on camera and then turned around and dumped the woman he dumped her for.
She says they're "dating" and she'd like to move to Seattle eventually. But she's taking her time.
Molly utterly and unequivocally denies that the ending to the show was scripted.
I'll have more on the conversation in Thursday's column.

Already having second thoughts? Rolling Eyes It sounds like it. OMG. Jason may have to propose to Real Steve's dog Maddy next. Very Happy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 4:42 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Jason's ex-wife is going to be on Access Hollywood tonight.

Is that the one with Mario Lopez? Wonder if he'll put a move on her lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 4:44 pm

Oh gosh I am so behind and appreciate all of you bring this info over. If any thing is a MUST READ, let me know so I don't miss anything significant.

I find it verrrrry odd that they initially asked Molly to be the next Bachelorette, considering how unresponsive the audience was to her. I can't help wondering if that ace in her pocket also influenced Jason to "grab her" before she accepted the show. If I were in her shoes, I would torture him in a variety of ways before taking him back, one of which would be to rub that possible Bachelorette show in his face. LOL Also, like someone mentioned above, I would ask him (if I was Molly) to publicly dump Melissa to PROVE to me I was the one he wanted. Hmmm maybe this is all starting to make sense.

Not quitting her job as the above article states sounds more like Molly than the one on tv who said she would drop everything and run to Seattle. She is a smart cookie. She knows exactly what she is doing.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 4:49 pm

Moody wrote:
Oh gosh I am so behind and appreciate all of you bring this info over. If any thing is a MUST READ, let me know so I don't miss anything significant.

I find it verrrrry odd that they initially asked Molly to be the next Bachelorette, considering how unresponsive the audience was to her. I can't help wondering if that ace in her pocket also influenced Jason to "grab her" before she accepted the show. If I were in her shoes, I would torture him in a variety of ways before taking him back, one of which would be to rub that possible Bachelorette show in his face. LOL Also, like someone mentioned above, I would ask him (if I was Molly) to publicly dump Melissa to PROVE to me I was the one he wanted. Hmmm maybe this is all starting to make sense.

Not quitting her job as the above article states sounds more like Molly than the one on tv who said she would drop everything and run to Seattle. She is a smart cookie. She knows exactly what she is doing.

ITA, Moody. Totally!
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:02 pm

facebook:

The Ellen DeGeneres Show is planning to ask Jason Mesnick: “What the hell were you thinking?!" 2 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:04 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
facebook:

The Ellen DeGeneres Show is planning to ask Jason Mesnick: “What the hell were you thinking?!" 2 hours ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Get 'im Ellen boob shake
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:05 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
facebook:

I think she will ask him that, but Ellen doesn't have a mean bone in her body so I don't expect her to give him too hard of a time, especially with Molly there too.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:07 pm

Mrs C wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
facebook:

I think she will ask him that, but Ellen doesn't have a mean bone in her body so I don't expect her to give him too hard of a time, especially with Molly there too.

Ellen is amazing the way she can get her point across without acting rude or unpleasant. She is the perfect person to get real answers.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:09 pm

Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
facebook:

Ellen is amazing the way she can get her point across without acting rude or unpleasant. She is the perfect person to get real answers.

Agreed. I love Ellen! Only problem is, I don't think Jason knows how to give an honest answer.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:09 pm

Mrs C wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
facebook:

ITA. That's one of the things I love about her. She's not mean or nasty - yet she gives funny "digs". She gets her point across in a funny way.
ANd I've never heard of a guest being mad or upset or look uncomfortable with her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:13 pm

Someone saw the Extra segment with Mario Lopez and this is what they said:

Had copies of Jason's divorce and his Ex "Hilary" is the one that filed for divorce and because she made more then him she has to pay him $500.00 / month for child support even though they have shared custody. They also showed Andy Firestone and Trista bad mouthing him and his decision to dump on national tv. Didn't catch a video but it might be up later or someone else caught it and recorded it for you guys.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:19 pm

I watched it but didn't record it (not that I have a way of putting on my computer anyway lol).

Maybe Extra has the episodes on their website?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:31 pm

They're filling up the audience on Ellen cam dance

What a dork I am. I act like I'm going to hear Melissa explain everything tonight and there is no sound! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:43 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Jason may have to propose to Real Steve's dog Maddy next. Very Happy

high five

Speaking of Reality Steve, I appreciate is "insider info" it certainly made the season exciting, but someone needs to give him lessons on writing less and saying more. He goes on and on and on... sweating
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 5:46 pm

Mrs C wrote:

Had copies of Jason's divorce and his Ex "Hilary" is the one that filed for divorce and because she made more then him she has to pay him $500.00 / month for child support even though they have shared custody. They also showed Andy Firestone and Trista bad mouthing him and his decision to dump on national tv. Didn't catch a video but it might be up later or someone else caught it and recorded it for you guys.

Gosh, he must make very little money. He rents an apartment with his brother. Insurance sales must not be going to well these days. Twisted Evil When you get down to the nitty gritty, (REALITY) he isn't much of a catch, is he?
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:21 pm

That's what I am thinking? Insurance is tough like anything else is theses days. But if you were successful at all when the economy was going great for the last 15 years he should have a nest egg and his own home. Sorry but he must be a lousy salesman or lazy.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:24 pm

More dirt on Jason on Extra tomorrow.... 'Can Jason ever make a decision?'
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:25 pm

Moody wrote:
Gosh, he must make very little money. He rents an apartment with his brother. Insurance sales must not be going to well these days. Twisted Evil When you get down to the nitty gritty, (REALITY) he isn't much of a catch, is he?
Nope ....... I've been an outsider during this but I wouldn't trust this guy to walk my dog. If you want to share a bed with a hot guy, they're never hard to find, no? Finding a partner you can trust and respect requires a little more time and effort. I don't think ol' Molly got herself much of a prize there.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:30 pm

Access Hollywood is having it's turn!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:32 pm

"the most hated bachelor in history"

Gloves off!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:34 pm

Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

I'm catching up too, my goodness there's so much to read.

First of all, ((((((Moody)))))

Yes, Mrs. C, he's not that much of a catch IMO. This whole admiration for him was the fact that he was this sweet, loving, single dad that got his heart broken by De, and of course ABC playing the entire "single dad" card didn't help, it pulled on a lot of women's heart strings. It's a difficult position to be in to date a single dad with small children, I know from experience. It really does take a strong independent woman who is secure with herself to deal with all of the obstacles that are thrown your way (although I consider myself all of the things listed above, there were many times I was left in my party dress with no where to go and it hurt.... a lot). Everyone seems to think that Molly is this strong, independent woman, so I'm curious to see if she can endure the storms. The honeymoon stage I would say is the hardest, you want it to be all about you and the man in your life, and he simply just doesn't have all his time and energy for you and you alone. I know I'm not explaining it right, it's hard for me to do that on a keyboard, but hopefully you all get the gist Very Happy

I for one will be very curious to see how this all pans out. It is quite obvious that Ty is the center of Jason's universe, I wonder if there's room for Molly and if Molly is willing to take the back seat at times. Personally I think Jason should have joined Parents without Partners instead of going on a dating reality show.

Although I could give a rats ass what happens to Jason or Molly, I sincerely hope Ty comes through it all unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:35 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Not sure if this has been posted:

Are they now doing commercials for travel destinations what the f*
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:36 pm

According to Access Hollywood, Molly called Jason while he was with Mel during the holidays, so [Mel] definitely had an inkling something was going on!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:38 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Isn't that something? Now let me ask you this. It appears this was taped in New Zealand, so when was it done? There was only a month between the first ATFRC and the second one. So did the producers ship them there to do a commercial since it was where they fell in love Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:39 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

I'm catching up too, my goodness there's so much to read.

First of all, ((((((Moody)))))

Yes, Mrs. C, he's not that much of a catch IMO. This whole admiration for him was the fact that he was this sweet, loving, single dad that got his heart broken by De, and of course ABC playing the entire "single dad" card didn't help, it pulled on a lot of women's heart strings. It's a difficult position to be in to date a single dad with small children, I know from experience. It really does take a strong independent woman who is secure with herself to deal with all of the obstacles that are thrown your way (although I consider myself all of the things listed above, there were many times I was left in my party dress with no where to go and it hurt.... a lot). Everyone seems to think that Molly is this strong, independent woman, so I'm curious to see if she can endure the storms. The honeymoon stage I would say is the hardest, you want it to be all about you and the man in your life, and he simply just doesn't have all his time and energy for you and you alone. I know I'm not explaining it right, it's hard for me to do that on a keyboard, but hopefully you all get the gist Very Happy

I for one will be very curious to see how this all pans out. It is quite obvious that Ty is the center of Jason's universe, I wonder if there's room for Molly and if Molly is willing to take the back seat at times. Personally I think Jason should have joined Parents without Partners instead of going on a dating reality show.

Although I could give a rats ass what happens to Jason or Molly, I sincerely hope Ty comes through it all unscathed.

Nice post Jack'd
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:40 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
According to Access Hollywood, Molly called Jason while he was with Mel during the holidays, so [Mel] definitely had an inkling something was going on!

That's what I wanted to know and you know what, Molly is as much a douchebag (is that how you spell it?) as Jason!

ETA - although it shouldn't surprise me since there are rumors of her dating a married man.

Last edited by Mrs C on March 4th 2009, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:40 pm

When was this taped?
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:41 pm

Mrs C wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:

That's what I wanted to know and you know what, Molly is as much a douchebag (is that how you spell it?) as Jason!

Yes she is. You know she just had to win.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Buxom wrote:
When was this taped?

When was what taped, Buxom? If you're asking about the New Zealand commercial, that's what I want to know too.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Melissa backstage at Ellen, caught on Ellen cam
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:42 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Isn't that something? Now let me ask you this. It appears this was taped in New Zealand, so when was it done? There was only a month between the first ATFRC and the second one. So did the producers ship them there to do a commercial since it was where they fell in love Rolling Eyes

Maybe that is why they only got the tent, they already had the trip.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   March 4th 2009, 6:46 pm

Buxom wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

Maybe that is why they only got the tent, they already had the trip.

No Buxom, they were on some terrace talking about New Zealand and then they were just showing clips of their time there, you know WHERE THEY FELL IN LOVE. I was just so happy that clip didn't end with their tongues down eachother's throats.

Awe, thanks Moody, she looks so pretty, I'm so pissed I'm going to miss it. I have to get my husband to figure out the DVR thingy, we just got FIOS and we both don't have a clue how to use it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor- Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor- Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: