Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 8:16 pm

no love or hate for Jason here, he means as much to me as a piece of shit.
you push, you wipe, you flush, and then wash your hands.

bye jason
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 8:28 pm

simple wrote:

bye jason

laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 8:30 pm

simple wrote:

bye jason

LMAO This gets the best post of the day from me!! OMG too funny!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 8:33 pm

Mappy wrote:
simple wrote:

bye jason

laugh so hard I crie

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 8:50 pm

Hate is such a strong word... That's why I love using it.
In fact I hate that bachelor so much, if he was my neighbor I'd TRAIN my dog to poop in his yard, I'd knock over his garbage cans with my car and I'd bribe the paperboy to throw his paper in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:06 pm

simple wrote:

bye jason

LMAO
Back to top Go down
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:10 pm

was wrote:
In fact I hate that bachelor so much, if he was my neighbor I'd TRAIN my dog to poop in his yard, I'd knock over his garbage cans with my car and I'd bribe the paperboy to throw his paper in the bushes.
I don't post in here because I didn't watch the sow but it's worth looking into to read your posts.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:11 pm

was wrote:

Yeah that Was LMAO
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:15 pm

was wrote:

clap
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:39 pm

Buxom wrote:
was wrote:

clap

lol! Go get 'im Was
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:40 pm

was wrote:

If none of that works, then maybe you should hire Bonnie Hunt as your hitman.

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:49 pm

LOL!!

Great posting was, simple and Moody! Damn..I should have watched this show. demon banana

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:58 pm

simple wrote:

bye jason

Ewww, but understandable.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:00 pm

trubeliver wrote:
Well crap, I missed all the fun today. Ok, fess up. How many of you got whip lash when Nancy stopped the car? Too funny. I love it we can ALL express our opinions and when things get too heated we have Nancy to throw some cold water on the fire.

I loved the Bonnie Hunt clips. She asked some very good questions. She was tough but not mean. I think if/when J&M watch the clips, they will see the hanging chads. LOL!

I love that Melissa will be on DWTS. Smart move on ABC's part to find someone on such short notice who is garnering a lot of public approval/sympathy/admiration/attenytion. I am sure it would have been more difficult to find another true 'star' who could dedicate as much time as DWTS will take up. It could be it is also a way for ABC to get in better graces with the viewing public by offering this to Melissa. She was offered The Bachelorette but she turned that down. At that time she could not have had any idea not one but two 'stars' would not be able to fulfil their DWTS commitment or that she would be offered one of the spots. DWTS is a total different animal from The Bachelor/Rette. I can understand why she would turn one down and accept the other. Heck, I think most people would love to have a shot at DWTS.

Great post.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:00 pm

LMAO duts rule

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:02 pm

Mappy wrote:
simple wrote:

bye jason

laugh so hard I crie

And you put it so eloquently! LMAO
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:02 pm

Tiger wrote:
I read through the threads. I have a couple questions:

1. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying this is wrong with him or wrong anytime with anyone?
2. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying they have never participated in bashing?

I don't know what anyone else is saying. What I am saying it that I am reacting to the bandwagon effect. When I first read the threads here and other places, it was like people marching in lockstep with the same opinion of Jason. So honestly my thinking was - you couldn't even get that much uniform opinion on O.J. Simpson whose wife ended up dead.

Add to that I am not a fan of these dating shows and think that the people who sign up for them know what they are getting into. Hence I have no pity for a woman who is rejected when that was outcome that was likely to occur (even after proposals the track record of these relationships is bad).

Even with all of that I probably would have stayed out of the whole thing until I read the snarky comments about his receiving child support and his fathering skills. I admire men who make it a point of being an active part of their child's life - as many do not. I think the CS support laws are well thought out and there is nothing wrong with a man receiving court ordered support if his child's mother makes more money. So that was enough to tip me over the edge from quietly rolling my eyes at the reaction and posting.

Have I ever bashed anyone - of course. But as soon as the bashing seems nearly universal, I start looking for the good in the person being bashed. It is just me resisting being co-opted into the view of the masses.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:07 pm

jfan wrote:
Tiger wrote:

1. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying this is wrong with him or wrong anytime with anyone?
2. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying they have never participated in bashing?

Even with all of that I probably would have stayed out of the whole thing until I read the snarky comments about his receiving child support and his fathering skills. I admire men who make it a point of being an active part of their child's life - as many do not. I think the CS support laws are well thought out and there is nothing wrong with a man receiving court ordered support if his child's mother makes more money. So that was enough to tip me over the edge from quietly rolling my eyes at the reaction and posting.

I agree with you here jfan, I won't bring up his fathering skills because I feel he is a good dad. And I agree if he's entitled Child Support then he should get it. The only thing I don't like him saying is he's a single parent because Ty's mom is very much in his life.
Now as the bachelor he's a POS lol!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:18 pm

jfan wrote:
Tiger wrote:

I don't know what anyone else is saying. What I am saying it that I am reacting to the bandwagon effect. When I first read the threads here and other places, it was like people marching in lockstep with the same opinion of Jason. So honestly my thinking was - you couldn't even get that much uniform opinion on O.J. Simpson whose wife ended up dead.

Add to that I am not a fan of these dating shows and think that the people who sign up for them know what they are getting into. Hence I have no pity for a woman who is rejected when that was outcome that was likely to occur (even after proposals the track record of these relationships is bad).

Have I ever bashed anyone - of course. But as soon as the bashing seems nearly universal, I start looking for the good in the person being bashed. It is just me resisting being co-opted into the view of the masses.

While I think independent thinking is great, and everyone should do it, JFan, I don't just assume that the majority is necessarily right because they all think the same thing, as I don't think the minority is necessarily wrong just because they have a different view. Sometimes the majority are spot-on and sometimes they are dead-wrong. Same with the minority opinion. I like everyone to put their ideas in the mix and then everyone can sort out how they personally feel, no hard feelings for anyone. My only frustration is when people get so involved that they send nasty emails to the parties involved or other invasions of their privacy.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:22 pm

lovin wrote:
The only thing I don't like him saying is he's a single parent because Ty's mom is very much in his life.

Hmmm ... I call myself a single parent and my son's father is in his life. I always thought it described my situation pretty accurately - I am single and I am a parent. Not sure what else a divorced person who has a child is supposed to call themselves.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:25 pm

jfan wrote:
lovin wrote:
The only thing I don\'t like him saying is he\'s a single parent because Ty\'s mom is very much in his life.

Hmmm ... I call myself a single parent and my son\'s father is in his life. I always thought it described my situation pretty accurately - I am single and I am a parent. Not sure what else a divorced person who has a child is supposed to call themselves.

Well you do have a point there...my mom to was a single parent and my dad is in my life, was he my whole life no but that wasn't his fault either. However, on DeAnna's season he made it sound like Ty's mom was not in the picture. That is my problem. I do think he's a good dad!

Last edited by lovin on March 9th 2009, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:26 pm

jfan wrote:
lovin wrote:
The only thing I don't like him saying is he's a single parent because Ty's mom is very much in his life.

Hmmm ... I call myself a single parent and my son's father is in his life. I always thought it described my situation pretty accurately - I am single and I am a parent. Not sure what else a divorced person who has a child is supposed to call themselves.

Last season he lead us to believe the mother was not in the picture as much as she is. It was how he acted on the show.

Like Bonnie said Ty has a full time mother too.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:27 pm

lovin wrote:
jfan wrote:
lovin wrote:

Well you do have a point there...my mom to was a single parent. I'm not going to argue about it. You win.

If he explained his self like that, I would have no problem.
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:31 pm

I am married so this is just my opinion. if I was single and had children but my husband was sharing with the raising of the children financially and emotionally.
I would be single but not a single parent. people that have to raise their children with no support from the other parent are called single parents.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:34 pm

jfan, You have made some valid points. Maybe you should become Jason's PR person. He definitely needs one. If he had one say a week ago, then he probably wouldn't have foot in mouth disease.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:53 pm

jfan wrote:
Tiger wrote:

I admire that you are willing to go against the grain...

I don't think of it as a bandwagon effect so much as a bonding moment. There are not that many topics people agree on and this appears to be one where people all gasped in harmony.

Hear Hear on the Bachelor shows... Stupid premise. The problem is I thought Jason would be different from norm from what I read. I don't think people who go on Reality Shows necessarily deserve to be humiliated.

Jason's a good dad, I agree.

I think it is great you look for the good in a person. Just give me some time to get there. Some of these posts are so funny it is hard not to stay on the dark side..

Cool
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35509
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:56 pm

I think if jfan had actually watched the show, she may have jumped on the bandwagon too.

I will agree with you jfan on one thing and I've said it before... these dating shows are disgusting. But I watched it anyway.

This will be my last post in any bachelor thread... unless Moody acts up again. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 10:57 pm

ndd123 wrote:
I admire that you are willing to go against the grain...

I don't think of it as a bandwagon effect so much as a bonding moment. There are not that many topics people agree on and this appears to be one where people all gasped in harmony.

Hear Hear on the Bachelor shows... Stupid premise. The problem is I thought Jason would be different from norm from what I read. I don't think people who go on Reality Shows necessarily deserve to be humiliated.

Jason's a good dad, I agree.

I think it is great you look for the good in a person. Just give me some time to get there. Some of these posts are so funny it is hard not to stay on the dark side..

Cool

Well said clap I 100% approve of your message.

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:10 pm

The following terms draw conclusions: Single parent, Single mom, Single dad all equal the other parent is not involved. Clearly this is not the case with Jason. My husband and I each have stepchildren and Bio-kids. (Yours, mine and ours.) We have never called ourselves single parents, even when we were single.

ETA: jfan, we all have our own view, not one is right! Honestly my practice husband was such a dick, I should have had a plaque made that had a new term for parenting.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:18 pm

i think it may be a tad unfair to label it as a bandwagon,just because a majority of ppl in a thread have the same opinion. that tends to be the point of threads, but as someone that actually only watched 4 full episodes...with minor fastforwarding, i still think jason is a jackass.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:20 pm

rallen wrote:
i think it may be a tad unfair to label it as a bandwagon,just because a majority of ppl in a thread have the same opinion. that tends to be the point of threads, but as someone that actually only watched 4 full episodes...with minor fastforwarding, i still think jason is a jackass.
good posting

-------

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=4350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-