Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:35 am

i think we are all free to feel, say, and act however we want. I dont believe that anyone has to defend how they feel.
Some watch this show believing that a romance will come from it and the happy couple will live happily ever after.
Some watch to see if their detective work panned out.
Some watch because they just like the show
Some watch to see the debacle that normally comes from it.

I just love ranting on our little board. I love seeing everyone enjoy themselves and if it gives us something to talk about , GREAT!

I say that this show is about over and we will be onto the next one, soon!!!

rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:36 am

I still think Jason is a whiny scumbag <3

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:42 am

lovin wrote:
To me the difference between the 24 getting dumped and Melissa getting dumped on national television is Melissa was PROPOSED to. JMO, I think Jason is a POS and nothing will change my mind on that!

good posting I agree. The difference is that Jason didn't propose to the other 24. He just didn't give them a rose. To me, that's not nearly the same as breaking an engagement.

And, I think the word "hate" is a little strong. Personally speaking, I don't love or hate Jason. I just happen to think he's not much of a man. I'm entitled to think that, and he's entitled not to care.

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:49 am

I think trying to gauge the age of a baby in a photo only to guess when a photo was taken all in the name of sleuthing is weird and absurd. There is such a thing as taking it too far. As I find it odd that people will defend the actions of others who WILLINGLY went on a show where odds are if they are even in it for love get their hearts broken.

And judging someone's parenting based off nothing other than pure speculation is ridiculous. Nobody has a right to judge him on his parenting especially when an extraordinary amount of time is focused on his I guarantee you there are many that could be sizing up the parenting skills of those who sit in judgement of his.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:58 am

Witty wrote:
There is such a thing as taking it too far.
hmmm, kind of like breaking off your engagement on TV and then making out on the same couch with a girl you have been cheating on her with? -_-

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:05 pm

rallen wrote:
Witty wrote:
There is such a thing as taking it too far.
hmmm, kind of like breaking off your engagement on TV and then making out on the same couch with a girl you have been cheating on her with? -_-

An engagement that stemmed from a reality tv show and that lasted a total of what 6 weeks? truly it pretty much says it all for me.... hardly something to be up in arms about in my opinion, and probably is the reason why Melissa was able to bounce back from it so well....hmmm... new relationship, and being on DWTS now. Fans seem more distraught over it than she does.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:07 pm

but such a case can be made for those who sit in judgment of people judging,no?

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:08 pm

Witty wrote:
I think trying to gauge the age of a baby in a photo only to guess when a photo was taken all in the name of sleuthing is weird and absurd. There is such a thing as taking it too far. As I find it odd that people will defend the actions of others who WILLINGLY went on a show where odds are if they are even in it for love get their hearts broken.

And judging someone's parenting based off nothing other than pure speculation is ridiculous. Nobody has a right to judge him on his parenting especially when an extraordinary amount of time is focused on his I guarantee you there are many that could be sizing up the parenting skills of those who sit in judgement of his.

Meh, it wasnt something that was taken too far. It was mentioned and then dropped.

It's a message board.

Note to all from the Mod's
Posters are Free to judge the subject that is being discussed.

Posters are also free to post why they dont find Jason to be a bad guy, a bad parent, a bad boyfriend, or a bad person in general. Others are Free to post why they THINK he is a POS.....

Posters are free to post why they think Mel wasnt for Jason, why Molly is. What they like and what they dont like. Posters are free to post why they THINK mel is an angel.

Posters are free to disagree but arent free to cause division over their disagreements.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:21 pm

Witty wrote:
I think trying to gauge the age of a baby in a photo only to guess when a photo was taken all in the name of sleuthing is weird and absurd. There is such a thing as taking it too far.

The photo wasn't posted so that we could discuss the age of the baby. I think people were trying to determine if it was recent or not to get a timeline on when Molly & Jason were together and they felt it was easiest to do that because babies change so fast, adults not so much. It was an innocent question, imo.

Witty wrote:
As I find it odd that people will defend the actions of others who WILLINGLY went on a show where odds are if they are even in it for love get their hearts broken.

This is a discussion board, mostly about reality tv and that's what we do here. And we don't all defend the actions of those who WILLINGLY go on shows, some call them out on it. It goes both ways.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:22 pm

rallen wrote:
but such a case can be made for those who sit in judgment of people judging,no?

good posting
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:24 pm

Last I heard anyone is free to make a thread, so perhaps someone can start a Jason love thread.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:31 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Last I heard anyone is free to make a thread, so perhaps someone can start a Jason love thread.

Good point flowerpower. I remember once trying to pull back my disgust with Will Kirby and start a positive thread on another board. The thread wasn't very busy and most didn't love that thread. To each his own.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:33 pm

flowerpower wrote:

lol! Go right a head , flower! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:34 pm

flowerpower wrote:

I'm rushing right over to make one....NOT! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:40 pm

flowerpower wrote:

Why? I have no emotional investment in Jason whatsoever. I am sure he is a flawed human being like ALL of us. It was never an issue of "loving" Jason.

Now I do have opinions on:

- the repetitive bashing;
- the dissecting of aspects of a guys' life that people no nothing about;
- the bandwagon effect evidenced in these threads; and
- the premise of a show based on the idea that watching people get rejected is entertaining.

None of them are worthy of there own threads when I can state my opinions in this one. Isn't it nice that differing opinions are allowed in the same thread?

Number of posts : 25132

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 12:51 pm

Jfan, that wasn't meant against you, or this board in fact. It's 20 times worse some other places, some are excited to see Melissa on DWTS, and others come in the same thread and diss her for not focusing on her teaching career to the exclusion of all else. You are right, all opinions should be allowed on the reality star, just not the posters. I felt the same way about Will during his time of trial. And Dick too, what can I say? I like the bad boys. Well except for Boogie and James BB9, they don't do a thing for me.
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 1:11 pm

We probably would have stopped discussing this if we weren't defending our opinions. Many of us seem to like a good debate.

I don't hate Jason either. Yep, I was pissed initially but now his behavior just seems immature and poorly thought out. Molly also now seems very young. She may have gotten more than she bargained for in this "game" and hopefully in the end it will all be worth it. In some ways it makes me relieved that their behavior was not condoned by much of the public.

The show is just for entertainment and I like to see some romance develop even if it hardly ever works and is often fake. Sometimes it is fun to get pissed off at the bad behavior. Yep all the group dates and swapping spit with multiple ladies is wierd and frequently disturbing.

The sleuthing makes it even more fun and campy. Thanks Mrs. C for your sleuthing. If I ever needed a PI you'd be the best. Smile

It feels good to get on here and have a rant and I'm sorry if it upsets some of you. I'm ready to move on and hopefully Jason will get a PR rep who tells him to move on as well.

On to DWTS! I'm excited for Melissa and hope she makes it far into the show. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 1:39 pm

LOL

Don't we have these same discussions about once a quarter.
I know I went round and round with a few Natalie lovers, and before that the Eric lovers, and before that the Will lovers, and the Marci lovers... ( !)

I'll never stop posting negative stuff, especially if they are archetypes.
For example, Natalie stands for values that I abhor in real life.

But I have a favor... just try not to lecture other people about their behavior or posts or their thoughts. I know it's hard, and God knows I'm guilty too..( but I am the owner of the site, so I get a tiny bit of leeway there). No one appreciates posts that say tsk tsk tsk.. you bad people for ______ fill in the blank.
How about if you don't like a show, or don't watch it, or don't like the thread...just move along and post something else. That's the only way I know for this same subject to not come up again. ( ha... I know it will)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 1:57 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
LOL

Don't we have these same discussions about once a quarter.
I know I went round and round with a few Natalie lovers, and before that the Eric lovers, and before that the Will lovers, and the Marci lovers... ( !)

I'll never stop posting negative stuff, especially if they are archetypes.
For example, Natalie stands for values that I abhor in real life.

But I have a favor... just try not to lecture other people about their behavior or posts or their thoughts. I know it's hard, and God knows I'm guilty too..( but I am the owner of the site, so I get a tiny bit of leeway there). No one appreciates posts that say tsk tsk tsk.. you bad people for ______ fill in the blank.
How about if you don't like a show, or don't watch it, or don't like the thread...just move along and post something else. That's the only way I know for this same subject to not come up again. ( ha... I know it will)

Oh, my. I was only teasing Was when I said tsk tsk, shame on you. scared

On the serious side, thanks for the nudge and reminder Nancy. I hope I'm called out if I come across that way. I have opinions, but I respect others opinions as well. Nothing like a good debate to beat the winter blues Smile
Back to top Go down
Witty

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

jfan wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

Why? I have no emotional investment in Jason whatsoever. I am sure he is a flawed human being like ALL of us. It was never an issue of "loving" Jason.

- the premise of a show based on the idea that watching people get rejected is entertaining.

None of them are worthy of there own threads when I can state my opinions in this one. Isn't it nice that differing opinions are allowed in the same thread?

It's really that simple. Excellent posting!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

Quote :
Oh, my. I was only teasing Was when I said tsk tsk, shame on you.

On the serious side, thanks for the nudge and reminder Nancy. I hope I'm called out if I come across that way. I have opinions, but I respect others opinions as well. Nothing like a good debate to beat the winter blues

No, I didn't even see your post to was.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:33 pm

flowerpower wrote:

That made me laugh. I think I'm over hating him, but I'm not even close to loving or liking him. How about a thread for those like myself who pitty his sorry ass?
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:38 pm

jfan wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

You and I differ in that the bashing and dissecting don't bother me. I love to read it all. I just also want my opinions and ideas to be respected even if they are not agreed with. The best philosophy i here is to live and let live. As someone said, this is a reality TV board so people want to come here and say what they want about reality stars. It's fun to dissect to your hearts content without being criticized. I think if it bothers you it's best to read other threads such as those about Daniele or Renny, for example. If you want to tell people your side of it, that's wonderful as long as you don't try to make them feel bad for feeling what they are feeling.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:43 pm

Witty wrote:
I think trying to gauge the age of a baby in a photo only to guess when a photo was taken all in the name of sleuthing is weird and absurd. .

I believe I was the one who made this comment to Mrs. C. when she posted a photo of Jason with Molly and Ty therefore you are calling me and Mrs. C's behavior weird and absurd which is against the rules of this board. In other words, back the fuck up. razz
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:45 pm

Moody wrote:
Witty wrote:
I think trying to gauge the age of a baby in a photo only to guess when a photo was taken all in the name of sleuthing is weird and absurd. .

I believe I was the one who made this comment to Mrs. C. when she posted a photo of Jason with Molly and Ty therefore you are calling me and Mrs. C's behavior weird and absurd which is against the rules of this board. In other words, back the fuck up. razz

Hey! That's what I would have said to the TMZ guy!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:48 pm

Am I going to have to stop this car! Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:52 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Am I going to have to stop this car! Naughty, naughty
LMAO OMG Nancy, that brought back thoughts of a few trips my family took.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:54 pm

Moody wrote:
Witty wrote:

Completely laughable. laugh so hard I crie Seriously tell me you are joking...."back the fuck up" ??!?!?! Extremely amusing good posting ! I can assure you Mrs. C's posting was not what I found to be disturbing.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:55 pm

Quote :
I think if it bothers you it's best to read other threads such as those about Daniele or Renny, for example.

Why I am being told what threads to read? I have absolutely no interest Renny and very little in Daniele (except when there is a picture thread as she is a lovely girl). I think I can figure what I do and don't want to read on my own...

.... but thanks for your input.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 3:04 pm

Witty wrote:
Moody wrote:
Witty wrote:

Completely laughable. laugh so hard I crie Seriously tell me you are joking...."back the fuck up" ??!?!?! Extremely amusing good posting ! I can assure you Mrs. C's posting was not what I found to be disturbing.

I thought I would try it on for size. demon banana
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 3:08 pm

I'm locking these threads temporarily
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:27 pm

Nancy is at the dance studio tonight (she owns one) so I unlocked the thread. demon banana
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:28 pm

Bad Moody!!! demon banana
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:30 pm

LMAO
Darn! I need to get the kids to basketball practice so I can't sneak out of timeout with you!
Have fun. dance
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:37 pm

Now I am all "cooled off" and don't feel like fighting anymore! Darn it all!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:42 pm

I read through the threads. I have a couple questions:

1. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying this is wrong with him or wrong anytime with anyone?
2. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying they have never participated in bashing?

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:45 pm

Tiger wrote:

1. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying this is wrong with him or wrong anytime with anyone?
2. Are the forum fans that are questioning the bashing of Jason saying they have never participated in bashing?

And their off and running folks! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:54 pm

Well crap, I missed all the fun today. Ok, fess up. How many of you got whip lash when Nancy stopped the car? Too funny. I love it we can ALL express our opinions and when things get too heated we have Nancy to throw some cold water on the fire.

I loved the Bonnie Hunt clips. She asked some very good questions. She was tough but not mean. I think if/when J&M watch the clips, they will see the hanging chads. LOL!

I love that Melissa will be on DWTS. Smart move on ABC's part to find someone on such short notice who is garnering a lot of public approval/sympathy/admiration/attention. I am sure it would have been more difficult to find another true 'star' who could dedicate as much time as DWTS will take up. It could be it is also a way for ABC to get in better graces with the viewing public by offering this to Melissa. She was offered The Bachelorette but she turned that down. At that time she could not have had any idea not one but two 'stars' would not be able to fulfil their DWTS commitment or that she would be offered one of the spots. DWTS is a total different animal from The Bachelor/Rette. I can understand why she would turn one down and accept the other. Heck, I think most people would love to have a shot at DWTS.

Last edited by trubeliver on March 9th 2009, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 7:10 pm

Moody wrote:
Tiger wrote:

And their off and running folks! dancing banana

laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 7:55 pm

Moody is in trooooouuuuble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: