Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17294
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 5:57 pm

It's weird, geez I hope I didn't do that.

Yea, he keeps writing thanks to them in the "friends" message section. He's an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 6:10 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Does this thread look weird or is it my computer?

Yeah, it looks more "compact".
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 6:16 pm

there, i fixed it. i edited JAck'd's post!

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 6:20 pm

Kimmie wrote:

Much better. Thanks Kimmie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17294

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 6:26 pm

Kimmie wrote:

It was me? What the hell did I do LOL, I'm sorry folks.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 6:28 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

It was me? What the hell did I do LOL, I'm sorry folks.

you didnt do anything. it was the word "jason" next to the picture. I just moved it to the other side of the pic and it was fixed.

Now, dont go thinking that i actually knew what I was doing, cuz I didnt. Total guess! dance
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Dot-Calm

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:04 pm

Jason seems to misunderstand the difference between single parents and divorced parents. His Ex-wife Hilary could join his "support group".

As far as Chris Brown V Jason it is a non-comparison. Chris Brown has 2 felony charges for assaulting his girlfriend. He needs to go to jail if he is found guilty. I hope they do not let him plea bargin out of this. The fact that Rhianna went back to him speaks volumes to how domestic abuse crosses all lines, and abusers keep being forgiven by those who are abused or those who chose to look away. If the judge allows a plea bargin it is just another day and nothing has changed. (I feel lucky that I have never been in an abusive relationship.)

Jason sorta-kinda dumped a reality TV person on TV. Although, she apparently knew they were no longer engaged or dating I guess. Regardless, that is far from a felony.

Last edited by Dot-Calm on March 6th 2009, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:17 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Myspace - Honestly he posts more than that B did. He did put up the Ellen Interview.

jason
Mar 6, 2009 12:06 PM

Unfortunately, I won't have time to go through and delete the negative comments. I finally had a positive interview today on Ellen that articulates my side of the story. I'll post the interview, once it's up on her site.
Also, she just posted a link to the new org that I've been building over the past 2 years - jasonsplace. com - to assist single parent families. It's been an interesting week to say the least...love the support!

Please would somebody explain to him what an ass he sounds like carrying on and on about the single parent thing??!! doh He played the sympathy card and it is DUN!
I wish Stephanie would have gone over the details with him on being a single parent.
I didn't care for Molly but she did not seem dumb. How is she going to deal with this guy?

Question for anybody that has these timelines figured out. Has Molly had a chance to spend time with Ty other than NZ? Seems like their relationship was hidden and then they have been out "promoting" their love.
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:30 pm

oops
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:40 pm

I don't think Molly and Jason are saying she has spent any time with Ty since NZ. They mentioned they could not go out in public until after the ATFR2 was aired. But who knows with those two.

The story Jason is telling is Molly calls on the phone and Jason talks to her while Ty is doing his thing in the back ground. He made some comment about Molly being the phone to Ty. Huh?
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:42 pm

LuvTV wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Myspace - Honestly he posts more than that B did. He did put up the Ellen Interview.

jason
Mar 6, 2009 12:06 PM

Unfortunately, I won't have time to go through and delete the negative comments. I finally had a positive interview today on Ellen that articulates my side of the story. I'll post the interview, once it's up on her site.
Also, she just posted a link to the new org that I've been building over the past 2 years - jasonsplace. com - to assist single parent families. It's been an interesting week to say the least...love the support!

Please would somebody explain to him what an ass he sounds like carrying on and on about the single parent thing??!! doh He played the sympathy card and it is DUN!
I wish Stephanie would have gone over the details with him on being a single parent.
I didn't care for Molly but she did not seem dumb. How is she going to deal with this guy?

I know!

Hasn't this website been up for quite awhile? I know I saw it before today.
I don't get the big "announcement" of Jasonsplace.com, since the website doesn't even have any content at all.
I still don't even really get what the purpose of the website is for. scratch
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:54 pm

Jason is still tossing his net and trolling.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:56 pm

It's a distraction. the website is to make us forget that he behaved badly.

Now Octomom is a real single parent, all alone in the world. Jason has his ex-wife.

I was asking tongue and cheek about who was more hated Chris Brown or Jason. I think Jason is getting more heat even though everyone is appalled by CB. I agree that it's more fun to poke at Jason than to delve into the depths of domestic violence.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 6th 2009, 11:59 pm

Dot-Calm wrote:

Trolling for future Molly replacements??
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 12:24 am

thatgirl wrote:
Dot-Calm wrote:

Trolling for future Molly replacements??

All the true single Moms need to run fast and far away from that man!! His image is so bad right now the last thing he should be doing is offering his "help" to single parents. Not exactly the role model any other single parents need..
I'm sure it wont take long for Molly to realize that her big win wasn't such a great prize after all. She'll return to her country club ways and Jason will be back to trolling. Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 6:56 am

It bugs me that Jason thinks Ty is so naive. Children are smarter than most people give them credit for. "molly is the phone"?! WTH! That is the stupidest thing I have heard, really. Jason acts as if Ty has no memory. I am sure he knows who is Molly and who is Melissa. Children are resilient and most of the time are not affected by these things but to suggest that they have no clue is ludicrous.

Last edited by Kimmie on March 7th 2009, 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 7:15 am

Jason is an extremely selfish man. It's all about him.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 2:48 pm

I'm not suggesting anyone ask him, but I think Ty would disagree about Jason being a single dad. Ty knows he has a mom.

And just a comment about something I've read several times now -- A person can become a single parent as the result of divorce. I am one. However, that's not the case with Jason. From all accounts, he and his ex-wife share custody, equally.

Speaking only for myself, he is the last person I would ask for parenting advice. But then, maybe his new website is so he can collect advice, not hand it out.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 5:42 pm

inkydinkydoo wrote:
I'm not suggesting anyone ask him, but I think Ty would disagree about Jason being a single dad. Ty knows he has a mom.

And just a comment about something I've read several times now -- A person can become a single parent as the result of divorce. I am one. However, that's not the case with Jason. From all accounts, he and his ex-wife share custody, equally.

Speaking only for myself, he is the last person I would ask for parenting advice. But then, maybe his new website is so he can collect advice, not hand it out.

I'd be worried that the only thing he is collecting is phone numbers for future dates. Sadly there are lots of woman that probably would still like to date him.

Not sure what thread it was in but there was a great video of the amazingly hot Graham. Kind of ironic that he wanted to distance his charity with kids from having anything to do with Jason. Then we have Jason who sadly tries to "pimp" his kid and is trying to promote himself and his activism for single parents. It really bothered me for some reason to see his pic with Ty recently posted. It would just be nice if he could leave his child out of this until it settles down with the public dislike towards him. This "shocking finale" feels like it has gone on long enough.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 5:59 pm

It has gone on way long enough. I am tired of seeing a few people try to find fault with Melissa. She has held her head high, done very few interviews, and wants to go back to her "normal" life. Just because her family didn't want to be on tv, some posters on other sites are still saying there must be something wrong with Melissa. Jason wants to use Ty now as damage control with that single parent site. Ty is adorable, but just because Ty is adorable, doesn't make his dad less of a "slut pussy" to quote The Soup.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 7:56 pm

LuvTV wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

I'd be worried that the only thing he is collecting is phone numbers for future dates. Sadly there are lots of woman that probably would still like to date him.

Not sure what thread it was in but there was a great video of the amazingly hot Graham. Kind of ironic that he wanted to distance his charity with kids from having anything to do with Jason. Then we have Jason who sadly tries to "pimp" his kid and is trying to promote himself and his activism for single parents. It really bothered me for some reason to see his pic with Ty recently posted. It would just be nice if he could leave his child out of this until it settles down with the public dislike towards him. This "shocking finale" feels like it has gone on long enough.

I know the picture you're talking about, and it bothered me, too. Ty was in front of Jason, and they both were giving "thumbs up." To me, it felt (or looked) like Jason was hiding behind Ty, hoping Ty would deflect some of the negativity Jason is getting by reminding everyone that Jason is A Single Dad. As my grandma used to say, horse hockey!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 8:39 pm

Goodbye Jason. It was nice knowing you (for a while)

Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 8:48 pm

Good one, flowerpower!! lol! You're quite the artist!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 9:19 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 9:20 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 9:28 pm

high five flowerpower

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 7th 2009, 10:47 pm

I finally got around to reading the People article ...a few comments. MF is quoted as saying they have never told anyone what to say or do! Now, that is a lie, because I did meet a girl who was on one of the seasons, I believe it was Matt's, and she said she couldn't believe how much influence production had in telling the girls how to do things...like how to enter the room, how sit on the chair, how to wear their hair, certain things to say to him! Hmmmm!
And I don't quite understand the other bachelors being so hard on Jason, since most of them did or said things on their seasons, or after, that got many people up in arms. Take Andy Baldwin, for example. I remember reading that while with Tessa he was seen around with other women. And Graham, he was supposedly dating another girl when he got on the Bachelorette. It's just gossip, I know, but all of them have had their fair share of negativity thrown at them.
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 8th 2009, 10:10 am

Woweee.....! duts rule duts rule duts rule

I said I'd be back to read the aftermath, and I haven't been disappointed, you ladies are amazingly articulate, which is too damn bad for me because you've said everything I had in my head, so I can't vent now! scratch
But that was another tremendous read, and I always feel as though I've happily had a chance to converse with grownups for a change. I really really do miss you!
What's best of all is that I agreed with just about everything said, re Jason, the ladies involved, the production company, and the whole situation, and had the same reactions as everyone, so I know I'm in good company, hehehe!
I felt from that one show that Jason was intrigued by Molly BECAUSE she was harder to reach, seems as if that was right, he likes the chase. She ran just slowly enough so that Jason could catch her!
One thought wouldn't go away, and I don't think anyone mentioned it specifically, perhaps I missed it if so, but, I felt that Deanna's visit and 'advice' might have had something to do with Jason's final WRONG decision.
She said to him that she went for the wild card and she was wrong, what she actually needed was the ideal she had in her head, not the adventure, and that's who Jason decided to opt for when he couldn't make up his mind, the "safe" ideal wife image, and not the more exciting adventurous wild card, Molly, Deanna made him doubt his own mind, so, can I blame Deanna for the whole fiasco?
I'd love to, I think she's the pits!

And I also don't give two pins for any of them, other than to deplore Jason's weakness in waffling, and then to dump Melissa on camera, or, to deplore Molly's readiness to ignore the dodgy start to her relationship.
Good luck Melissa, and what the hell is Jillian thinking of to accept the Bachelorette offer?
She's not only smart and nice but also knows how to keep her mouth shut and behave like a lady - her Mom obviously taught her the old maxim - if you can't say anything nice don't say anything - they taught me that too, but luckily I learned to ignore it! cussing Wink

Crap, now I might have to watch the Bachelorete, just to see if Jillian will become the new switcheroo and be vilifed by the end of her run.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 8th 2009, 12:19 pm

I'm not normally a fan of The Bachelor either, Ruthie, but I do plan to watch The Bachelorette, just to see how Jillian does. I like her, but I hope and pray she doesn't turn into another Deanna. I couldn't stand her at all.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 1:55 am

I know some email content was posted but I don't remember this being part of them, if they were I missed them and I'm sorry for posting them again

“Last night didn’t go NEAR how I thought… I still can’t believe how you can’t give reasons other than ‘It changed.’… You know as well as I do that you didn’t give 100% to me or the relationship. And I don’t understand how you can walk away form something without giving it your all,” she wrote in the e-mail dated January 19, 2009. “But I am walking away knowing I did.”

“And getting confirmation about Molly in front of people like that was a complete classless move if you ask me – how could you do that to me after I repeatedly asked you about it? I’m not stupid, I knew about Molly… and you lied to me about it,” she wrote. “I can’t even tell you how much respect I lost for you… but it makes this whole process from here on out much easier for me.”

http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/pdfs/BachelorEmails.pdf

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Dot-Calm

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 2:52 am

I have not watched the Bachelor from day one and I am not an expert, and I don't play one on message boards.

I seriously do not get why viewers think there is going to be an eternal connection on this show. Everything about it is against everything we want when building a relationship. Real life does not enter in: They all live in a mansion like a harem, while being cut off from real life. No phones ringing, limited or no family contact, no dogs barking, no kids puking, extravagant dates the guy can't afford in real life. These dates simply offer up opportunities for little conversation other than the event itself. He picks Girl A and the show wraps. We all wait for the glass slipper moment..

After all that the guy takes her to Denny's, Olive Garden or Red Lobster for dinner, or just a simple night out. She either thinks it is charming, or he/she realizes they have very little in common. They now have to have a conversation that does not involve a set up situation or cameras. Did I forget to mention he lives in a townhouse and not a mansion with his brother?

The guy is also not allowed to be monogomous! Group dating is set up for you. (ick.)

By the way, you have 6 weeks to propose to the perfect person for you, while still seeing/dating/wooing another one just the day before.

This is all a set up for failure, none of it for success.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:36 am

Dot-Calm wrote:
I have not watched the Bachelor from day one and I am not an expert, and I don't play one on message boards.

I seriously do not get why viewers think there is going to be an eternal connection on this show. Everything about it is against everything we want when building a relationship. Real life does not enter in: They all live in a mansion like a harem, while being cut off from real life. No phones ringing, limited or no family contact, no dogs barking, no kids puking, extravagant dates the guy can't afford in real life. These dates simply offer up opportunities for little conversation other than the event itself. He picks Girl A and the show wraps. We all wait for the glass slipper moment..

After all that the guy takes her to Denny's, Olive Garden or Red Lobster for dinner, or just a simple night out. She either thinks it is charming, or he/she realizes they have very little in common. They now have to have a conversation that does not involve a set up situation or cameras. Did I forget to mention he lives in a townhouse and not a mansion with his brother?

The guy is also not allowed to be monogomous! Group dating is set up for you. (ick.)

By the way, you have 6 weeks to propose to the perfect person for you, while still seeing/dating/wooing another one just the day before.

Totally agree. The premise of the show is stupid. The whole idea is for woman to get dumped on television. 24 woman got dumped week after week and everyone is cool with it and into the show. Nobody complains about the humiliation that each of those women feel being dumped for the entertainment of the masses. The 25th gets dumped and people go ballistic.

Two things jump out at me in all of this:

1) I doubt Jason is the devil everyone is making him out to be. The very fact that his EX wife is being supportive suggests all the crap that is spewed about his fathering, his child support, etc. is just that ... the crap people make up when they want to hate on someone.

2) The backlash against the hate of Jason is starting. I am hearing/reading in more and more places that this level of vehemence is ridiculous. It seems like a little balance on this whole thing is overdue.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 6:44 am

To me the difference between the 24 getting dumped and Melissa getting dumped on national television is Melissa was PROPOSED to. JMO, I think Jason is a POS and nothing will change my mind on that!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 8:20 am

ITA dot-calm and Jfan. It's almost to the point I don't want to read anymore Bachelor items; the hate is too overwhelming for me and I do not understand why it got to that level.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 8:58 am

I don't hate Jason. He's just a POS for his immaturity... p.s. it is Molly. Who does that? He's in his 30's and has a son for heaven's sake! Grow up!

I'm glad the show is over. I'm looking forward to DWTS. I probably won't be watching The Bachelorette, but I will be following everyone's posts.

25 men or women. They know the premise of the show. They willingly sign on for it. It doesn't bother me in the least when they're sent packing...except if it's a favorite... and then I rethink it and am glad they were sent packing because most of TB's and TBette's become charicatures of the person they were.

It's a tv show. It's entertainment. I was entertained from one extreme to the other LOL
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:23 am

Mappy wrote:
I don't hate Jason. He's just a POS for his immaturity... p.s. it is Molly. Who does that? He's in his 30's and has a son for heaven's sake! Grow up!

I'm glad the show is over. I'm looking forward to DWTS. I probably won't be watching The Bachelorette, but I will be following everyone's posts.

25 men or women. They know the premise of the show. They willingly sign on for it. It doesn't bother me in the least when they're sent packing...except if it's a favorite... and then I rethink it and am glad they were sent packing because most of TB's and TBette's become charicatures of the person they were.

It's a tv show. It's entertainment. I was entertained from one extreme to the other LOL

Thank you. Ditto.... I don't know who you ladies are talking about regarding the hate and the belief that one can find eternal love on such a show but I want to be clear -- for me this is pure entertainment. Everything that I post here, is taken up several notches. I don't think Jason is evil, just a smuck. The show is stupid, but it's fun. Just like Amazing Race, and other Reality TV shows The Bachelor has a huge sleuthing community. The ladies that are into this show can go on and on and on just like some people (cough cough) did about Will and Janelle. I remember AABB being scolded numerous times for our hate towards Will. I don't know how many times many of us,( Charlottesweb stands out in my mind), had to explain that we didn't really HATE Will, we just liked to trash him.

Perhaps Hillary (Jason's ex-wife) is supporting Jason because he is the father of her son? I know I would be protective if I were her.

There are people that I really do hate.... bad people, sociopathic people.... I don't want to talk about them, because real emotions become involved. Hating on Jason is fun because in reality, I don't hate the guy.

If there are people that are contacting Jason, his family etc. then that it going too far. Trashing him on a message board is just good clean fun. For me anyway. In real life I am always nice. Too damn nice, too understanding and too forgiving. Once again, this is all a form of escapism for many of us.

If anyone want to defend Jason, have at it but you need to have something to back it up.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:27 am

Dot-Calm wrote:

good posting
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 9:33 am

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Thank you. Ditto.... I don't know who you ladies are talking about regarding the hate and the belief that one can find eternal love on such a show but I want to be clear -- for me this is pure entertainment. Everything that I post here, is taken up several notches. I don't think Jason is evil, just a smuck. The show is stupid, but it's fun. Just like Amazing Race, and other Reality TV shows The Bachelor has a huge sleuthing community. The ladies that are into this show can go on and on and on just like some people (cough cough) did about Will and Janelle. I remember AABB being scolded numerous times for our hate towards Will. I don't know how many times many of us,( Charlottesweb stands out in my mind), had to explain that we didn't really HATE Will, we just liked to trash him.

Perhaps Hillary (Jason's ex-wife) is supporting Jason because he is the father of her son? I know I would be protective if I were her.

There are people that I really do hate.... bad people, sociopathic people.... I don't want to talk about them, because real emotions become involved. Hating on Jason is fun because in reality, I don't hate the guy.

If there are people that are contacting Jason, his family etc. then that it going too far. Trashing him on a message board is just good clean fun. For me anyway. In real life I am always nice. Too damn nice, too understanding and too forgiving. Once again, this is all a form of escapism for many of us.

If anyone want to defend Jason, have at it but you need to have something to back it up.

I can relate. In real life I am or have to be nice and politically correct and appropriate most of the time. I love to come some place such as AABB and say what I want to say, whether it's nice or not so nice. It feels so good to get things out that I might not say otherwise. Also, mostly everyone I know does not watch reality TV. I love having people to talk to about this stuff. I can understand feeling sorry for Jason and/or finding him to be a pathetic loser. I think he's a fool, but I pity him too.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:07 am

Quote :
The ladies that are into this show can go on and on and on just like some people (cough cough) did about Will and Janelle. I remember AABB being scolded numerous times for our hate towards Will. I don't know how many times many of us,( Charlottesweb stands out in my mind), had to explain that we didn't really HATE Will, we just liked to trash him.

There was much more balance with Will. Lots of people defended him. But, I will say if I was a part of doing this with Will I can understand why it looked so nutty to outsiders now.

Quote :

Or perhaps, she doesn't think the guy is a shmuck. I guess it is the making of crap about a person that annoys me. I don't get the fun in rehashing over and over his dumping a girl on TV but whatever. But making up what his ex-wife thinks seems over the top. I can only judge her actions and her actions are - she thinks he is a good enough father not to fight to keep their son away from him, she has no public complaints about the custody or child suppport arrangements, and she has not made any public statement against him.

Quote :

Why the double standard? You don't have anything to back up your statement about what the ex-wife's motivations.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 9th 2009, 11:26 am

For me, it was the timing of the whole thing. Granted, this took place 6 weeks before we saw it on TV, BUT watching the proposal with Melissa, then the breakup (5 minutes after the proposal), tv time that is. THEN to see Jason and Molly making out on a couch Melissa had just sat on totally icked me out. You should hear what unspoiled non-net watching viewers think. Most of them are totally turned off by Jason and they know NOTHING that was not shown on TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: