Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 8:14 am

What a fucking tool....well I don't think I will be watching the show Monday night, I can't handle seeing Mel's heart get broken. FUCKER!!

Congrats to Jillian but I highly doubt I'll be watching.

Talk to you all later. And thanks for the scoop ladies! Love ya all!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 8:25 am

Jack'd wrote:
Well, good morning my fellow DUTS. Mrs. C, I see that you hung in there, kudos to you and everyone else that stayed up waiting and thanks to all for all the news and links.

Gosh, I just don't know what to say. The part that hurts my heart the most is the "how". Watching Jason last year asking Deanna why she allowed him to get down on one knee to propose, really hit a nerve with me and I actually shed some tears for him which probably happened to a lot of women across the country. What happened, everyone got on the Jason bandwagon and pretty much written Deanna off as a fame whore, hence the single dad became the next Bachelor, here to tug on our heartstrings. Here he is one year later doing IMO something much more devestating than what happened to him. Sad Sad

Do I think Production was involved, you betcha I do Evil or Very Mad However, as to "when" and the extent, that I don't think any one of us will ever know, including RS. Do I think Jason wanted Molly all along and Production said you need to pick Melissa first in order to get to Molly, NO, I don't believe that's the way it played out. I do believe that Jason told them what he wanted and they delayed him from going forward until ATFR. They would have had to have known what was about to happen in order to close the set and no one will convince me otherwise. Shame on ABC and Jason MesDick.

As for Jillian, where is this girl's head? Not so sure I'll watch that season, although I thought Jillian was OK, I was never on team Jillian, just thought she was a nice girl but pretty bland. Anyway, I wish her luck Smile

I can't wait to see Mrs. C's Avi lol!

Good post, Jack'd!
Personally I never cared for DeAnna from the Bachelor show that she was on, she just seemed so fake to me, so when she humiliated Jason I wasn't totally shocked.
Jason hurt Melissa deeply but the producers played the biggest part in humiliating her.
They chose to do an ATFR2 not Jason or Melissa or Molly. I wish they NEVER did this second hurtful show for Melissa's sake alone.
I am so glad Melissa walked off the show...good for her.
I wish Jason had the flippin' backbone to NOT even do the show in the first place.
(I am almost positive it wasn't in his contract to do the second ATFR show, so he wasn't under a contractual obligation at all...he could have easily said NO WAY)
To hurt someone is sad enough...but to go along with a show that is going to humilate the person you hurt ...that is just downright awful and cold-hearted.
I know Melissa will be fine and find a real good man to marry someday...but it doesn't make it right what was done to her.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 8:38 am

I have the lovely distraction of birthday celebrations today so I can avoid thinking about all of this.

Lovin', I LOL'd when I read this "What a fucking tool....well I don't think I will be watching the show Monday night, I can't handle seeing Mel's heart get broken. FUCKER!!"

You truly have a way with words. You voiced my thoughts lol!

Mrs. C, I was asleep by 1 a.m. You're a trooper!

And for what it's worth 'Mom' is still being honored as the real thing.

Off to bake a birthday cake!

Later my lovely DUT's here is a kiss for y
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16368
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 9:25 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I think people should stop making excuses for Jason's bad behavior. I don't care if we don't really know him or even if the producers coaxed him into it ( which I DO NOT believe). He could have done the honorable thing, no matter his feelings.... but he didn't.

The whole premise of the show is disgusting anyway.. like a cattle-call. It's degrading to all of them, but the way Jason (and Molly to some extent) handled this is worse than disgusting.

He's a low-life dirty rotten famewhorish tool.

agree
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 9:32 am

Sydney2 wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
I think people should stop making excuses for Jason's bad behavior. I don't care if we don't really know him or even if the producers coaxed him into it ( which I DO NOT believe). He could have done the honorable thing, no matter his feelings.... but he didn't.

The whole premise of the show is disgusting anyway.. like a cattle-call. It's degrading to all of them, but the way Jason (and Molly to some extent) handled this is worse than disgusting.

He's a low-life dirty rotten famewhorish tool.

agree

I agree he is a loser
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 10:22 am

Wow...what a mess! I think Jason may be one of those men who only wants what he cannot have. Now that he's with Molly, he may want Melissa back or one of the other rejected girls. I don't believe for one minute this whole thing was planned from the beginning. I think Jason lacks good judgment. He should have gone through the whole process and after the whole thing was taped, should have quietly broken up with Melissa and after a respectable period of time contacted Molly. He's an odd one for sure.

On a bright note I love that Jillian will be the next Bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 10:34 am

I don't know how Molly could even trust Jason? Even if they were not in contact (which I believe they were) why would you want someone that can just dump another so quickly after becoming engaged. Starting a relationship like that can not be good for the long haul.

As for Jillian being the B'ette, well I hope she just does it for the travel and adventure LOL This is what this show should be about, forget the romance and true love crap, it's just not happening with this show.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 10:50 am

Well...this sure wasn't what I wanted to read this morning!
It's hard for me to believe now that all this wasn't scripted from the get go. Molly saying to Jason...What if you pick the wrong girl? Melissa who kept saying she's always the dumpee. Molly's dad saying to her don't cry in the limo. Molly's mom having Jason draw what he'd always remember about Melissa. Melissa parents not meeting Jason on the HTD. And what about Chris H. saying everyone knew early on ...the chemistry was there?? And then Molly's whole edit on the show?
Yesterday on The View Jason said the show was not scripted. I find that hard to believe at this moment.
I'll bet Jason and the 2 girls were paid very well to go along with this...otherwise, gosh, we'd just get to see two people from the moment they meet...falling in love.
I blame the producers for this mess...picking on very vulnerable people. I know there are many Melissa fans, me included, so I don't mean this in a negative way, but the people that go on shows like this are willing to do a lot for the exposure. Melissa, Molly and Jason are no different then the rest. They were acting, all 3 of them. We were punked!!!!!
But, I'll still watch Jillian next season...because it's human nature to want to watch this type of train wreck.
One more question...how on God's green earth does this ending make Jason come out smelling like a rose??? He will now need a body guard.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 11:19 am

I found this post over at FORT:

Originally Posted by annabanana2
You should be able to answer that question, casualfan, were you not at the taping yesterday? Or, are you hinting that we need to rethink the conclusion?
I'm just encouraging people to keep an open mind and to think logically. In my mind no one would set themselves up from day 1 for the type of backlash that will occur if RS' entire theory is correct. NO ONE. I don't mean to be vague at all. I know that a lot of people are really invested in this outcome and just want to know so they can prepare themselves no matter what the outcome.

I'm not going to say whether RS is right or wrong. Sorry but I intend to stick by the contract I signed. Based on what they air on Tuesday I may have some things to add. But until then I just urge restraint.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 11:43 am

I took Moody advice and sent email to the Bonnie and Ellen shows. At least it is a way to vent my disgust. LOL

Let me know if anyone hears the following. It is my 'question' to the shows:

'How can Jason Mesnick and Molly M. show their faces after whoring themselves out for a ratings share by publicly humiliating a fellow cast member on national TV (one Jason supposedly LOVED just recently)? What a massive fickle TOOL Jason turned out to be....break an engagement on TV while the other woman waits in the wings. I am sure he will propose AGAIN very soon to Molly. That will make what...three times in one year....and his divorce was final when??? If he has this much trouble deciding who he wants to make a life long commitment to (wait, those mean nothing to him) just imagine trying to pick out the china!!!!!

Run Molly, run and hope some other woman doesn't do to you what you did to Melissa. A large share of viewers believe you and Jason DID talk (and probably a lot more) while he was engaged to Melissa and that stigma won't be erased no matter how many producers try and spin it. What a wonderful way to begin a relationship. Oh, and your wedding The Bachelor group plan to throw you for more ratings......a LOT of us won't be watching.'
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 11:47 am

Quote :
Sorry but I intend to stick by the contract I signed. Based on what they air on Tuesday I may have some things to add. But until then I just urge restraint.

People are so dumb. It's really hard to enforce contracts like that.
It would be so easy to get around it. Just tell someone... like me for instance.
Then I'd post it. They would then have to come after me and make me tell them where it came from. They can't sue me, because I didn't sign a contract. They could get me for contempt... but only if they wanted to push it. I'm on a political site and they just won a case very similar. The judge ruled that they didn't have to give up the name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:11 pm

I could care less who anyone ended up with. The part that bothers me is the breaking it off with Melissa at the ATFR 1. If Jason changed his mind, fine. It should have been discussed with Melissa privately. Jason & the producers are scum for doing it this way. And I don't believe for one second that Molly didn't know.
Back to top Go down
oneforthefrog
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:16 pm

You know, it seems like "reality TV" producers the world over are all the same! Ego's gone wild! I have a few comments for them -

1) If the basic premise of your show is good people will watch. If you don't have faith in it why should we (the viewers)?

2) Channel hoppers like shock tactics, long-term fans don't.

3) Underestimate the intelligance and integrity of the die-hard fans/viewers at your peril!

I've never even seen this show and I'm angry about how the audience have been played red rage

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:16 pm

Lori wrote:
Wow...what a mess! I think Jason may be one of those men who only wants what he cannot have. Now that he's with Molly, he may want Melissa back or one of the other rejected girls. I don't believe for one minute this whole thing was planned from the beginning. I think Jason lacks good judgment. He should have gone through the whole process and after the whole thing was taped, should have quietly broken up with Melissa and after a respectable period of time contacted Molly. He's an odd one for sure.

ITA with the bolded part.
I can't believe Jillian has agreed to be the next bachelorette. She seems to have better sense than that.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:18 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I could care less who anyone ended up with. The part that bothers me is the breaking it off with Melissa at the ATFR 1. If Jason changed his mind, fine. It should have been discussed with Melissa privately. Jason & the producers are scum for doing it this way. And I don't believe for one second that Molly didn't know.

clap I concur!

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:21 pm

From the Fort, I am pretty sure she is kidding!

First Bachelor for Bacheorette 5

Long-time sleuthers have identified the first of the 25 men appearing on Season 5 of The Bachelorette with Jillian Harris. He is "Tsunami" Kobayashi, who may viewers will recognize from his ESPN appearances as six-time winner of the "Nathan's Famous Coney-Island Hot Dog Eating Contest." In 2007 Kobayashi set a new record for the contest, downing 59 wieners in the allotted ten minutes. Though generally considered a catsup guy, he is nonetheless expected to be an early favorite to win the bachelorette's heart.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:23 pm

flowerpower wrote:
From the Fort, I am pretty sure she is kidding!

First Bachelor for Bacheorette 5

Long-time sleuthers have identified the first of the 25 men appearing on Season 5 of The Bachelorette with Jillian Harris. He is "Tsunami" Kobayashi, who may viewers will recognize from his ESPN appearances as six-time winner of the "Nathan's Famous Coney-Island Hot Dog Eating Contest." In 2007 Kobayashi set a new record for the contest, downing 59 wieners in the allotted ten minutes. Though generally considered a catsup guy, he is nonetheless expected to be an early favorite to win the bachelorette's heart.

I thnk someone is having fun demon banana
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:27 pm

Tiger wrote:
Lori wrote:

ITA with the bolded part.
I can't believe Jillian has agreed to be the next bachelorette. She seems to have better sense than that.

"If" the rumors of Molly being with a married man for a few years are true ....two peas in a pod lol!
Quote :
I think Jason may be one of those men who only wants what he cannot have

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:41 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Quote :
Sorry but I intend to stick by the contract I signed. Based on what they air on Tuesday I may have some things to add. But until then I just urge restraint.

People are so dumb. It's really hard to enforce contracts like that.
It would be so easy to get around it. Just tell someone... like me for instance.
Then I'd post it. They would then have to come after me and make me tell them where it came from. They can't sue me, because I didn't sign a contract. They could get me for contempt... but only if they wanted to push it. I'm on a political site and they just won a case very similar. The judge ruled that they didn't have to give up the name.

I agree Nancy. What if my friend and I were at the taping, stopped had lunch, then when ready to leave we use the restroom. Where we happen to be discussing what we had just watched. Not knowing that someone else was in the washroom listening to the conversation. Is it against the "contract" to speak of the show with other's that were attending? How could they prove malice on my part, if in fact that is how someone obtained information from me? BLAH!!!! There are many ways around that crap.....I say SPILL lol
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:45 pm

The description for the AFR should read "The Bachelor Sinks to a New Low". ITA that the producers are shits and Jason is a weak, needy, desperate narcissist who cares only about himself and his own happiness. Crying on the balcony? Bull-honkey. He was feeling sorry for himself for having to give up one of his toys only and didn't care a whit who he hurt.

Moody is right. The only tool he could become is a feather duster (where are you Snow?)

I understand weak types like Jason. I certainly understand Melissa giving him the finger and telling him to perch on it. The one I don't get is Molly. She knew he couldn't make a marriage work and immediately jumped from a divorce into a television show to find a new wife (Some say he had only filed for dissolution of the marriage at the time of The Bachelorette and was technically still married. I don't know if that is true). He then proposes on television to someone who dumps him for a snowboarder (Nothing wrong with being a snowboarder). He, then, embarrasses Molly on national television by not picking her (may I say humiliates her?), then dumps his first choice and offers her sloppy seconds. Who the heck in their right mind would accept an offer to stay with this loser right after he breaks up with his first choice. He can say what he wants about being torn ... he DID pick Melissa over Molly. Are other women so desperate for a man that they will give up their self-respect for this kind of treatment?

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:47 pm

The Fan base of "The Bachelor" is women, who want to see a good romance. The rating were good because people were aware of Jason and felt sorry for him after what happened with Deanna. Also, there was a strong Melissa/Jason following. It would have been so easy to have aired the finale of Jason proposing to Melissa. Boom Dun. What happens next, is pure greed and whoring. We don't need or want to see Jason dump Melissa for Molly. They could have easily left it as "we are engaged" blah blah blah and then we would hear about their break up later on like all the other couples.

Regarding the "scripting" that ebowers mentioned.. they started editing the show and introducing us to the idea of Molly (what if you pick the wrong one) etc. once Jason told production he wanted to "try out" Molly too. This occurred in early to mid January. So he dated Melissa exclusively for a month, couldn't shake the thoughts of Molly and that is where production played their part. The first After was taped in January correct? He hardly gave Melissa 2 months!

Good letter True.. I think I will do a bit of cutting and pasting of you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:48 pm

This is hilarious!

Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:57 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 1:10 pm

LOL...that was clever!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16368

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 1:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 1:55 pm

I give Jason and Molly 2 months tops.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 3:18 pm

Blog from Megan

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=54440869326&h=SFgcx&u=Fzy1F

Am I proud?

In my life, I like to be proud of what I've done. Well, duh. So does everyone, right? But I like to think carefully about what I am going to associate myself with so that I can rest assured that it will be positive. Ideally, I'd like to look back at something I was involved in knowing it was a fine piece of work. However, it's not always the case.

I look at my involvement with The Bachelor and cannot say that I am one bit proud of that work. After the first episode aired, I remember being afraid to face my parents. I sent my Dad a text that asked "Do you hate me???" This was his response; "Of course we don't hate you. We thought this was an opportunity for you to showcase your many talents. We are dissapointed it didn't work out like that." And then something along the lines of "now we just perss on."

Man! Isn't the "dissapointed" card worse than having someone be mad at you? I felt like dirt. Since then, it's been an uphill battle. A position I never thought I'd be in again, a position I wasn't prepared to be in.

As always, I'm trying to look at the positive. I came out of it with many, many good friends and an experience of a lifetime under my belt. Not to mention, quite the little vacay! But, at the expense of my reputation? Was it worth it?

I can't answer that yet. I'm not ready to accept defeat and just "move on" as I'm encouraged. I want to embrace it, grab the bull by the horns, and really turn it into something good. After all, the was why I did it in the first place. I did it so I can get myself out there and reach out to people. I've been putting quite a bit of thought into this and what stance I should take on the situation. Should I openly say that I regret my involvement in the show? That I regret taking that voyage? Maybe. But I'm not. I've decided that I'm going to do what I can to make lemonade out of lemons. I've done it before and I'll do it again. No longer will I wince in public when a proud friend introduces me as "the girl on The Bachelor!" I'm gonna own it. Not only am I gonna own it, but I'm gonna make something happen out of it. For all of you old "friends" degrading my "15 minutes," this isn't it for me. That isn't the last time you'll see me in magazines or on TV. I'm going to NYC this week to meet with an agency or two, as well as a couple here in the 'burgh of course. Cross your fingers, pray to whatever God you believe in... that I will turn this negative experience into a career and provide Deacon the best life possible.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 4:32 pm

Sleep She really needs to stop crying and making this all about her, what would she do if she were in Melissa's shoes, and I like Megan, but geez enough girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 4:36 pm

that video is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 4:36 pm

What agencies is she talking about? Modeling? Ahhhh I don't think so. She's attractive but NOT that attractive.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 4:51 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sleep She really needs to stop crying and making this all about her, what would she do if she were in Melissa's shoes, and I like Megan, but geez enough girlfriend.

She needs to stop trying to make everything about herself. Nobody cares!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:25 pm

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

She needs to stop trying to make everything about herself. Nobody cares!

She seems a little off to me. I can't imagine her getting that much feed back. She wasn't even on the show that long.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:50 pm

33 years ago (yikes) and still appropriate to this day and age. MF kept touting the Network connection, is this the part he meant?

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:55 pm

This one is probably more appropriate!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 7:35 pm

I think Megan is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame...enough already!
I want to hear what Stephanie or Jillian think about things.
It must not be too bad for Jillian to go back for more!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 8:23 pm

You know I went back to read RS blog and there's one thing that I can't explain away, maybe you all can help with this.

Part 1 - She leaves and they bring Molly out. Molly has NO IDEA this has just happened with Melissa. She thinks she’s coming out to ask Jason her questions, and he explains he just dumped Melissa. Basically telling her he can’t stop thinking about her. Molly keeps looking at Chris Harrison thinking this is all a joke.
-She asks, “What about Melissa?” Jason says “I don’t expect you to get engaged to me now, but can we explore this.” Molly says she’ll give it a chance. Once Molly is over the shock, she says they have a lot to talk about, she feels sorry for Melissa, but she’s willing to see where things go and she can’t help but be a little bit happy. Said her feelings have never changed since getting dumped in New Zealand. Shows ends there.

Part 2 - Bring Molly out by herself first then Jason joins her. Talk about how everything is great. Rewatches her segment from ATFR 1 and reiterates she was really surprised, had a lot of questions, but Jason answered them. Her family had questions too, but, they’re fine with it now and they love Jason. She’s planning on moving to Seattle once everything dies down. Hope people aren’t mad at him for following his heart. Jason is mad that people are saying bad things about Molly. Molly states for the record, she is NOT pregnant.

So, here's my question, if this all just happened yesterday, how are her parents OK with it now and did she just decide back stage that she will move to Seattle? I'm convinced that they have been seeing eachother all along and with everything I've been reading that there is a whole lot more to this story than just Jason's having a change of heart. MF and ABC suck the big one! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 8:49 pm

Yesterday was the filming of the AFTER 2, it was at the AFTER 1 that he dumped Melissa so they have had a month or two to be together etc. Does that help?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 9:03 pm

Moody wrote:
Yesterday was the filming of the AFTER 2, it was at the AFTER 1 that he dumped Melissa so they have had a month or two to be together etc. Does that help?

Yes, thank you, I feel like a complete tool Embarassed I kept thinking what is wrong with me, why can't I get this, no one else is questioning it. I think I better go back to the Little House Board again lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 9:07 pm

Well ladies, it's gong to be an early night for me. Make sure you post the good stuff, especially if any other family members show up over there. dancing banana

Good night group hug
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 9:53 pm

I was thinking about Chris H. bringing out a tent for Molly and Jason on the ATFR2 and that right there seals it for me that this was all scripted from the get go. Who would do something like that on national tv if it wasn't a planned thing with all parties involved? I agree with someone on the FORT board that Melissa was a plant. There is no other explanation to all this stuff. They are saying she was recruited for the show. This is the only thing that makes any sense to me the more I think about it. Sure, Chris, Molly, Jason and Mel all talk to each other...and they are probably laughing at all this bruhaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: