AuthorMessage
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:17 pm

Mrs C wrote:
As I said in the other thread, HE'S A TOOL!

I AM SO MAD!

He's an ass.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:17 pm

Buxom wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
As I said in the other thread, HE'S A TOOL!

I AM SO MAD!

He's an ass.

And I hope that he is ripped to sheds on every talk show he and his future ex-girlfriend appear on. demon banana
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:24 pm

Buxom wrote:
Jason and Molly will never last.

I agree....I bet her parents don't like him.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:30 pm

Just a comment about the 90 min. A two hour show with commercials should only run about 80-90 minutes so maybe the person there saw everything we will see.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:31 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Well it has been finally confirmed.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

I cannot believe I gave up all the new episodes of my beloved "Chuck" on NBC for Jason the Two-Timing Tool!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:35 pm

Jason is getting ripped on the boards. demon banana
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:36 pm

was wrote:
Oh well... Any Winelle news?

LOL was
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:37 pm

Confirmed RS's blog by another person from MRU:

radius
OK! SO sorrrrrrrrrrrrry for the late reply. My friend came RIGHT over after the show, and we talked for hours.

Sorry to break the news to you guys..............

Jason chooses Melissa on the final episode, but ends their relationship at the after the final rose. Melissa freaks out and tells him to never talk to her again. She runs off stage. Chris brings out Molly. Jason explains to Molly what happened. Molly agrees to try to work things out with Jason.

That is basicly what happens. She got to watch the final episode, and the first after the rose. She said they (the audience) were cued on this one part to scream "TENTTTTTT" because ABC presents a tent to Molly and Jason. Molly denies being pregnant. If I think of anything I missed I will post it.

She said she stayed after and spoke with many audience members and ABC people. She said the crowd was pretty upset at Jason. After the taping Molly went towards the crowd and shook hands and took pictures. She said Molly was a sweatheart and took pictures, etc.

OK! SO sorrrrrrrrrrrrry for the late reply. My friend came RIGHT over after the show, and we talked for hours.

Sorry to break the news to you guys..............

Jason chooses Melissa on the final episode, but ends their relationship at the after the final rose. Melissa freaks out and tells him to never talk to her again. She runs off stage. Chris brings out Molly. Jason explains to Molly what happened. Molly agrees to try to work things out with Jason.

That is basicly what happens. She got to watch the final episode, and the first after the rose. She said they (the audience) were cued on this one part to scream "TENTTTTTT" because ABC presents a tent to Molly and Jason. Molly denies being pregnant. If I think of anything I missed I will post it.

She said she stayed after and spoke with many audience members and ABC people. She said the crowd was pretty upset at Jason. After the taping Molly went towards the crowd and shook hands and took pictures. She said Molly was a sweatheart and took pictures, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:38 pm

And some are STILL drinking the freakin' Kool-aid over there! scratch
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:40 pm

I can see the ATFR3 show now with Molly and her family sitting around the room in silly hats while Jason in a carpenter's hat and Tool Belt tells them he is breaking up with Molly so he can be on the next Bachelorette show and propose to Jillian who he can't get out of his mind because of the hot tub incident. boob shake

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:42 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:43 pm

Cassandra wrote:
I can see the ATFR3 show now with Molly and her family sitting around the room in silly hats while Jason in a carpenter's hat and Tool Belt tells them he is breaking up with Molly so he can be on the next Bachelorette show and propose to Jillian who he can't get out of his mind because of the hot tub incident. boob shake

Jason should check out onlinebootycall.com. Their commercial says that marriage is the leading cause for divorce.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:43 pm

Mrs C wrote:

sooner of later hitthefan lol
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:44 pm

Cassandra wrote:

LOL then he would be a three timing Tool.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:00 am

What about Ty in all of this? Do you think people will refrain from shouting mean things at or saying things to Jason when he's out and about with Ty? It will eventually die down, and I would hope people would be restrained, but I'm thinking Jason has a few rough months ahead!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:05 am

myspacers are telling him off

I'm really sad to see it end this way, not because of who you end up with but bc of how you went about it... You make Deanna's whole "letting you get down on one knee" thing look NICE. I truly hope that you find happiness. And I hope that you don't have any further tv aspirations bc you've lost yourself a LOT of fans...

WHAT A JERK. WHAT A SHAME.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:06 am

You guys are great at getting the dirt!! Thank you. I don't buy the fact that he and Molly had no contact. BULL!!!!

I think Melissa would have made a better bachelorette than Jillian. I won't be watching Jillian, who is cute but has flat affect and no charm. I know of you really like her. I guess Jason is a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 12:49 am

Mrs C wrote:

lol! ... hitthefan .... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 1:18 am

Jason is a dick.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 1:37 am

Jason is a Dick and an Ass and a Tool! I don't care how TPTB try to spin it Jason and Molly will look bad to me.

I think he and Molly had contact during the time he was with Melissa. Jason appears to be the kind that would have the next one lined up before cutting one loose and apparantly Molly doesn't mind being the woman on the side. All I can say is I would hate to start a relationship built out of the BS this one is. I wouldn't be surprised if they broke up in a couple of months and then again I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed together to get the big studio paid for wedding and another turn on TV....but when the cameras stop rolling and the dollar incentive goes away how long will it last.

I can guarantee everybody here one thing.....I will NOT watch the televised wedding of these two. That is for darn sure.

I am not so sure TPTB planned this but I can sure see them recognizing the drama that might ensue if it played out this way. Either way, Jason was a chicken shit, no good, dirty dog to end a relationship (engagement?) on national TV while he has the other woman waiting in the wings.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 1:45 am

Wow! What an ending. Big kudos for Melissa not showing up for ATFR2. I am done wasting my life watching this show. Sure Jason and Molly saw each other before ATFR1. Jason wasn't going to take a chance on being left with no one. That tool is way too needy. What a sleeze he turned out to be. Not for picking Molly, but the whole way he went about it. Good luck to Jillian as The Bachelorette. I won't be watching.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14722
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 1:57 am

petiteabeille wrote:
catty wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't even care who he ends up with?

I don't care so much who he ends up with either, at this point what I most care about is Melissa's wellbeing. If it goes down like RS says and she gets blindsided with a public dumping, then all that really matters to me is that she's able to move on and be okay.

I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14722
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 2:27 am

I believe RS. I wish Jason and Molly luck because I don't hate them or dislike them. I didn't want to see Melissa hurt because I like her. I think she was, even if ABC tries to spin it differently. And Jason can say whatever he wants and ABC can spin it whichever way they want, but I believe Jason and Molly were in contact when he was still with Melissa.
I'd like to see the emails RS has Smile
I wish Melissa the best. She seems like a nice person.
Good luck to Jillian. This is the first and last time I will be watching this show. After this season, I now realize why I always avoided it. I'm not watching The Bachelorette either.
And that is pretty much it. I'm DUN Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 2:50 am

catty wrote:
I believe RS. I wish Jason and Molly luck because I don't hate them or dislike them. I didn't want to see Melissa hurt because I like her. I think she was, even if ABC tries to spin it differently. And Jason can say whatever he wants and ABC can spin it whichever way they want, but I believe Jason and Molly were in contact when he was still with Melissa.
I'd like to see the emails RS has Smile
I wish Melissa the best. She seems like a nice person.
Good luck to Jillian. This is the first and last time I will be watching this show. After this season, I now realize why I always avoided it. I'm not watching The Bachelorette either.
And that is pretty much it. I'm DUN Smile

I also hope RS releases the emails that he has. Jason needs to be outed all the way.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 3:39 am

Now the DeAnna thing is being called a hoax also ... as if we didn't know.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10939213&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1

Bachelor Update: Bachelor, Jason Mesnick to deal with “DeAnna” Hoax
Jan 21 2009

Published by realfan at 12:58 pm under Entertainment

Call it what you will, yet a publicity stunt is still a “stunt.” The Bachelor publicity stunt is a hoax and a DeAnna Pappas teaser, all rolled up into one. At face value, the DeAnna teaser shows her entering The Bachelor house and getting some very private time with Jason. We are then led to surmise that DeAnna Pappas is single again and interested in heating things up with Jason Mesnick, The Bachelor of this season.

An insider for “In Touch” confirms that DeAnna Pappas is not interested in Jason romantically, at all. The Bachelor production team got Pappas to play a scripted reality role, to add more drama to ABC show. It really is all about ratings, isn’t it?

DeAnna Pappas became engaged to Jesse Csincsak when she was “The Bachelorette” last season. They planned the marriage, even got a former “Bachelor” to perform the upcoming wedding ceremony.

For a short few minutes, DeAnna and Jesse were that lovey-dovey, media “lovebird” couple. Jesse fell for it, hook line and sinker: Poor guy. Yet, DeAnna was playing her own scripted reality show for her fans. Before Jesse knew what had hit him, DeAnna kicked up her heals, spun around three times and told Jesse, “I love you, but I am not in love with you.” Tada! The wedding was off, the engagement was off and her snowboarder ex-boyfriend was left holding his stomped groin.

The DeAnna Pappas/Jesse Csincsak engagement ended up in the “Bachelorette” dumpster, along with Jesse. The big question is: did DeAnna Pappas meet Ace Amerson before dumping Jesse, or after?

Some of you might remember Ace Amerson from MTV’s “The Real World - Paris” season, a few years ago. Ace (real name Clyde) and DeAnna met each other at Ace’s bar that he owns, last November. They have been a couple, ever since.

Clip of Ace Amerson from the “You Tube” archives. He’s the guy wearing the hat. (an embedded youtube)

Jason Mesnick seems like an upstanding kinda guy. It will be interesting to see what Jason has to say about DeAnna showing up on The Bachelor, after this season has ended. Was Jason Mesnick in on this “DeAnna” hoax, or was he thrown under The Bachelor bus, when she shows up on the show?

The Bachelor is generically considered, a reality show. It seems as if some of these “reality” shows are becoming more heavily scripted these days. It’s sad that ABC would allow one of their flagship, prime-time reality shows to blur the lines of scripting with “so-called” reality. The Bachelor doesn’t need faked reality, to infuse this show for the viewing audience. If we wanted to see unbelievable reality shows, we would flip the cable channel to Vh1.

For millions of The Bachelor viewers, the DeAnna Pappas teaser we have been seeing is a lie. It leads many of us to believe that DeAnna entered The Bachelor compound to try and get Jason Mesnick back with her. We can only assume that this hoax was perpetrated to gain more viewers, thus; boosting The Bachelor ratings. How sad is that?

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 5:00 am

Sorry for confusing everyone with the thread merging etc. I tried to get the whole "After" discussion into one thread, so I am sure there are double posts etc.

What keeps playing in my mind is Melissa saying to Jason "don't text me, don't e-mail me, don't call me". She knows by now the type of man he is (fickle to put it nicely)... and knows that he would continue to contact her while he was with Molly to make SURE he picks the right one.

Jason is so not ready to be in a committed relationship. I really hope, for the sake of Ty and Molly that they don't get married any time soon because Jason is just far to wishy washy. Shame on him for being so weak minded that he went along with dumping Melissa on TV. I am sure Melissa knew something was "up". I am also sure he and Molly were at least in contact by phone/e-mail. I can't even call him a tool, I can't think of anything he would be useful for. Maybe a feather duster?

Regarding that woman at the misfits board claiming to be Jason's mom, shame on her for leading on people that were vulnerable because they wanted to believe what she had to say.

Kudos to Reality Steve, though I can't believe he is still trying to say that is was set up from the very beginning. I do believe that production has known for a while he continued to be torn between the two women.

So now what happens when he starts missing Melissa? I could never trust or be with a man like Jason. I would always feel like his "love" for me wasn't very special, because he "loved" so many before me.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 5:40 am

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!
whoa unbelievable
I just read all this...wow!...I hope and pray Melissa IS doing fine.
God bless her for having to be put through all this BS from the producers.
Yes, I blame the producers and not Jason for that.
I honestly believe the producers DID tell him/make him pick Melissa when he most likely told them he was too confused. The producers DID NOT want another Brad Womack ending.
This STINKS of pure bullcrap.
The one thing I will totally blame Jason for...is NOT being MAN enough to say NO to the producers' bullcrap. He should have known that this decision was going to hurt Melissa even more.

Only one good thing I read this morning is Jillian is the next bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:04 am

Poor Jillian.
Many who loved her will probably end up disliking her ......
It's the vicious cycle.

Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:14 am

Kimmie wrote:
Poor Jillian.
It's the vicious cycle.

I hope that doesn't happen, Kim.
I think Jillian is a genuine sweetheart....very down-to-earth woman.
Plus I think she has bigger kahoonies than Jason.

I am so bummed that he let producers talk him into all this bullcrap.
I thought he was a much better man than that. Mad
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:26 am

Kimmie wrote:
Poor Jillian.
It's the vicious cycle.

I totally agree. I am sorry to hear that she has agreed to it, but lets face it... all these women and men are involved in reality tv because they want fame/recognition. In real life I don't think anyone of them would have trouble finding interesting people to date.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:31 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Poor Jillian.
It's the vicious cycle.

I hope that doesn't happen, Kim.
I think Jillian is a genuine sweetheart....very down-to-earth woman.
Plus I think she has bigger kahoonies than Jason.

I am so bummed that he let producers talk him into all this bullcrap.
I thought he was a much better man than that. Mad

He is a spineless fame whore.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:35 am

Moody wrote:
So now what happens when he starts missing Melissa? I could never trust or be with a man like Jason. I would always feel like his "love" for me wasn't very special, because he "loved" so many before me.
Exactly ........ so many people confuse infatuation/lust with love. We've all lusted over/been infatuated with many different people but to call it love and then be able to change your mind and have a new "love" basically the next day? Balderdash.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 6:37 am

Don't get sad, get mad. Jason will be doing the talk show circuit all next week, so
lets let them know how we feel "Now" before these shows do their Jason interviews and Jillian is their next victim for ratings. This public break up need not to have been done, it could have stopped at The Final Rose Ceremony and died a slow death not this...

The shows he'll be on and Ellen's show who's a big Bachelor fan....

Bonnie Hunt...
http://www.bonniehunt.com/show/plugs/mailfromyouguys.php

Ask Alice...her mother, who also watches TB
http://www.bonniehunt.com/show/respond/?PlugID=81

Dear Ellen...
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10

Jimmy Kimmel...they have message boards
http://abc.go.com/latenight/jimmykimmel/index?pn=mb

See The Bachelor right after the Finale!

On the night of the most shocking finale of The Bachelor ever, Jimmy Kimmel welcomes Jason Mesnick for his first interview after the finale.
http://abc.go.com/latenight/jimmykimmel/

Feel free to post around at various boards. party time

ETA...
ABC...weigh in on The Bachelor
http://abc.go.com/

HeSaid/SheSaid
http://forums.abc.go.com/hesaidshesaid?cmp=09_HSSS_Poll2

Bachelors/Baclelorettes MySpace links anyone???
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 7:27 am

I think people should stop making excuses for Jason's bad behavior. I don't care if we don't really know him or even if the producers coaxed him into it ( which I DO NOT believe). He could have done the honorable thing, no matter his feelings.... but he didn't.

The whole premise of the show is disgusting anyway.. like a cattle-call. It's degrading to all of them, but the way Jason (and Molly to some extent) handled this is worse than disgusting.

He's a low-life dirty rotten famewhorish tool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 7:38 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I think people should stop making excuses for Jason's bad behavior. I don't care if we don't really know him or even if the producers coaxed him into it ( which I DO NOT believe). He could have done the honorable thing, no matter his feelings.... but he didn't.

The whole premise of the show is disgusting anyway.. like a cattle-call. It's degrading to all of them, but the way Jason (and Molly to some extent) handled this is worse than disgusting.

good posting
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 7:46 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 7:59 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I agree with you. Jason himself said on The View yesterday the producers had nothing to do with his decisions.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 8:06 am

Well, good morning my fellow DUTS. Mrs. C, I see that you hung in there, kudos to you and everyone else that stayed up waiting and thanks to all for all the news and links.

Gosh, I just don't know what to say. The part that hurts my heart the most is the "how". Watching Jason last year asking Deanna why she allowed him to get down on one knee to propose, really hit a nerve with me and I actually shed some tears for him which probably happened to a lot of women across the country. What happened, everyone got on the Jason bandwagon and pretty much written Deanna off as a fame whore, hence the single dad became the next Bachelor, here to tug on our heartstrings. Here he is one year later doing IMO something much more devestating than what happened to him. Sad Sad

Do I think Production was involved, you betcha I do Evil or Very Mad However, as to "when" and the extent, that I don't think any one of us will ever know, including RS. Do I think Jason wanted Molly all along and Production said you need to pick Melissa first in order to get to Molly, NO, I don't believe that's the way it played out. I do believe that Jason told them what he wanted and they delayed him from going forward until ATFR. They would have had to have known what was about to happen in order to close the set and no one will convince me otherwise. Shame on ABC and Jason MesDick.

As for Jillian, where is this girl's head? Not so sure I'll watch that season, although I thought Jillian was OK, I was never on team Jillian, just thought she was a nice girl but pretty bland. Anyway, I wish her luck Smile

I can't wait to see Mrs. C's Avi lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: