AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:26 pm

Mel's myspace is back -

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=454557899

Mel

"Be the best one of the best ones"

Female
25 years old
DALLAS, Texas
United States

Last Login: 3/2/2009
Mood: sassy

Mel is not accepting friends she does not know at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:29 pm

Melissa's MySpace is back but she is not accepting friends she doesn't know... at the moment.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=454557899
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:30 pm

Meanwhile, Jason's myspace has gotten heated. Posters are fighting with one another, it's pretty pathetic. He has one friend that tells him she loves him and Ty every 10 minutes Rolling Eyes

He's now at 6,954 friends, started at 6,970 :geek:
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:44 pm

Jason ought to delete the whole mess. YIKES! The one telling him she loves him every ten minutes has stalker written all over her. Plus she's downright scary looking! afraid
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:46 pm

Lori wrote:
Jason ought to delete the whole mess. YIKES! The one telling him she loves him every ten minutes has stalker written all over her. Plus she's downright scary looking! afraid

The one that begin's with 'B' ? She's a nut job, she's hitting all their sites LOL
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:49 pm

I think Howard loved the After 1 because it was dramatic and scandalous, he loves that kind of crap, certainly not a love story. He probably theorizes Molly is pregnant because he could only think of pregnancy as a reason for Jason to dump Molly. It must get very heated for Howard to have loved it. This IS Howard Stern we are talking about.

I am kind of getting annoyed with all the pregnancy discussion. Where is this theory coming from? Anywhere besides Myson?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:49 pm

I love myspace drama, though you know he will never read it. Someone will clean it all up for him before he gets on there.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:51 pm

Mappy wrote:
Lori wrote:

The one that begin's with 'B' ? She's a nut job, she's hitting all their sites LOL

That's the one. Holy cow! afraid
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:55 pm

No idea where any of the Molly rumors have started. Pretty nasty way to smear someone's reputations... pregnancy, married men, etc. It's just horrible.

Howard. Happily I hadn't thought of or heard about him since he went Syrius. (sp?) He's a shock jock, but he's also a married man. Hopefully, Howard would rather see his wife happy with the ending, than not Wink
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 4:58 pm

I thought RS -- or someone else who knew someone that went to the taping -- said Molly was NOT pregnant. Did I dream that? I cannot find RS's report, now, but I know Molly said something about one of the rumors, and I thought that was the one.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:16 pm

I go to work in a little while... I'll miss all but the last part. LOL - and I don't care at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:21 pm

inkydinkydoo wrote:
I thought RS -- or someone else who knew someone that went to the taping -- said Molly was NOT pregnant. Did I dream that? I cannot find RS's report, now, but I know Molly said something about one of the rumors, and I thought that was the one.

You did not dream that, but there are those who still doubt reality steve... and then you have the lovely astrochicks with this new blog...... (GRRRR)
http://www.astrochicks.com/2009/03/01/the-bachelor-the-scoop-on-molly-the-homewrecker-and-her-married-lover/

The gauntlet has been thrown down and it’s going to get nasty. If you have been hiding under a rock somewhere, you might have missed the major spoiler. Jason picks Melissa, cheats on Melissa with Molly, dumps Melissa at the AFTRC, and picks Molly as his bride to be. According to Reality Steve and several other web sites. We will get all the messy details this Monday night.

What you may not know, just like Melissa is use to being the dumpee, Molly is use to being the other woman. According to some hometown news, she LUVS the married men. Shame on you Molly.

If rumors are true, Molly dated a married man for three years by the name of Brian Jackson. Supposedly, she met him at her local country club, and only came on the Bachelor to make him jealous. That would explain why her parents didn’t like him. I wonder what they think of Jason?

ABC Boards are on fire reporting the following news:

The “rumors” about Molly dating a “married man” from her hometown of Grand Rapids, MI - is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I don’t know his name, since I’m not from there - BUT - I’ve been with my “better half” for now almost nine years (and he is from her hometown) and went to the same high school Molly did - and he insists, that this isn’t the “first” married man she’s messed with - so I’m sure - it won’t be the last, either!

As for her coming on this show to make her ex jealous - thinking that he would commit to her - that way, once he saw her, well, I hope for his sake that he runs like all get out (as far and as fast) as he can, because she certainly isn’t a catch I’d want - and I’m sure after all this uproar with Jason - she isn’t much of a catch that any “decent man” with any “moral values” is going to want.
No one in their right mind, wants to walk into a relationship - with this kind of controversy surrounding them - and most people in their right mind, wouldn’t want the drama that comes with it, either.

It sounds like Molly and Jason deserve each other. I see this relationship lasting about five
minutes. Melissa count your blessings, your Prince Charming is just around the corner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One, of my many problems with this theory, is that Molly lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and according to those who are posting this rumor, Brian Jackson, lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. So it's not like they are in the same town, and the affair would be easy. Also, some feel the need to blame Molly not Jason for this fiasco, an what better way, than to trash her character. I guess some don't want to accept that their perfect little Jason is not so perfect after all.

Jason isn't evil... he is simply a wussy. I don't care what Melissa did, dumping her on tv for ratings is a wussy move. All indications from the former Bachelorettes that are talking show strong feelings of empathy for Melissa.. and not much positive to say about Jason. Molly, it appears they didn't get to know very well. That shouldn't be a surprise, Jason didn't get to know Molly very well either. That's why he was left wanting more. She is more reserved with her emotions.

I think, Melissa was too easy for Jason, she wears her heart on her sleeve, and the mystery and challenge of Molly is what has him now vying for her attention. Molly might be good for Jason. He seems to need someone that dominates him and keeps him on the straight path.

I don't know... I always feel uncomfortable when a woman gets trashed blamed these situations. I was one of the very few "Winelle fans" that couldn't trash Erin, and felt protective toward Jen Johnson when she got blamed for the demise of Nick and Daniele.

I would love to hear from some of you that have strong negative reactions regarding Molly. That's what discussion is about right?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:27 pm

LOL Nancy...don't work too hard.

Inky...I do believe you are right. Molly said she was NOT pregnant. These rumors persist I guess because people are trying to find a reason for Jason ultimately choosing Molly.

Personally I cannot wait for the show to start!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:33 pm

I don't blame Molly for this at all. I don't undersand the Molly "hate". I get disliking Jason but Molly??? Don't understand that at all. Molly wasn't my favorite (Jillian was) and to be honest once Jillian was gone I didn't care who Jason chose. I wonder if people would be busting a gut had it been Molly at F1, then dumped for Melissa? I highly doubt we'd see any outrage.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:36 pm

It might be that she supposedly was seeing Jason while he was still with and engaged to Melissa. Just a thought...

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:38 pm

My only negative reaction to the Molly situation (as opposed to Molly herself) is that I can't imagine what desperation would make her accept on television a retry with a guy who dumped her on television (and choosing someone else IS dumping her) for a girl whom he later dumped on television for the retry with her. Seems like she either has very low self respect or the guy must be great in the sack. dance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:45 pm

I agree Cassandra. Why would she want Melissa's leftovers?

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:54 pm

icecoffee wrote:
I agree Cassandra. Why would she want Melissa's leftovers?
to win ??? some say....

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 5:55 pm

....could be she is madly in love. Most people have a past as far as dating etc. is concerned. If I felt I didn't want someone's leftovers I would never have married my husband! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:03 pm

Lori wrote:
I wonder if people would be busting a gut had it been Molly at F1, then dumped for Melissa? I highly doubt we'd see any outrage.

Although I'm not bashing Molly nor would I, I would still be bashing Jason; you just don't do that to anyone on national TV, no matter who it's with. I might be happier with the outcome, I'll be honest there, but I would still be bashing Jason's judgement and integrity. If this comes down tonight like RS said, well then Jason is a mouse, not a man in my book. I call bull shit on saying that any executive producer made him do it, he could have said "not happening, sue me for that 5million, I'm not doing it".

Maybe I wouldn't have dislike for Molly if MF would have shown me some connection between Jason/Molly from the start and not just last week. IMO, her protrayal was not very flattering, from the tent to the "special talent", I'm sorry but I didn't see it. I'm sure Molly is a great gal, I just wish I got to see that side of her that's all.

As I've stated before on this board, I didn't like Molly, she freaked me out. Do I blame her for what transpired, absolutely not, but I also would not be anyone else's seconds that's for sure. I hope she is in love and it's not about the "win".

The only thing I could think of as to the why Jason chose Melissa, is that I really do think Melissa was the one who connected to Ty the most. Since he felt strong feelings with both, he went with Melissa based on her connection with his son along with his feelings, only later realizing she wasn't the best choice for him. If only he had not proposed, I probably wouldn't feel such strong disdain for him.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:04 pm

I think the difference would be that it takes place in the public eye; in the lime light.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:14 pm

I wonder if in reality, he may still be torn between the two. Especially with Melissa telling him to never contact her again..... challenge. In a matter of a month he went from head over heals in love and engaged (Melissa) to happy and in love with an amazing woman (Molly). When exactly did he propose to Deanna? I think Jason put a lot of pressure on himself to "Fall in love and get married" on this show. He said right off the bat "My wife IS in this group of women".
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:17 pm

Moody wrote:
I wonder if in reality, he may still be torn between the two. Especially with Melissa telling him to never contact her again..... challenge. In a matter of a month he went from head over heals in love and engaged (Melissa) to happy and in love with an amazing woman (Molly). When exactly did he propose to Deanna? I think Jason put a lot of pressure on himself to "Fall in love and get married" on this show. He said right off the bat "My wife IS in this group of women".

He in no way, should have proposed to Melissa. He was still too torn. And then breaking up with her at the ATFR? Tacky, no matter how they spin it.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:20 pm

The reality is the whole premise of the show is ridiculous. How long is the taping? 2 months? If that. Then add in the fact they have very little alone time. Who could possibly make a decision about marriage under those circumstances? No one, which is exactly why these couples never work out.

That said, I cannot wait for the show to begin! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:23 pm

That's why I think the ones who didn't propose were smart. They waited and dated to see if it would work out in the real world.

I give kudos to Brad Womack for not succumbing to the pressure of proposing or picking a girl to just pick one.

Does anyone know how long they take to this show the time span?

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:24 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Moody wrote:

He in no way, should have proposed to Melissa. He was still too torn. And then breaking up with her at the ATFR? Tacky, no matter how they spin it.

agree

What is soo tacky is she doesn't even get to keep the ring. WTF..
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:25 pm

It's not long at all. I wish they would extend the show, start with fewer girls, less exotic dates, more one on one dates, and make it more "real world".
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:26 pm

Yea she should have been able to keep the ring, he left her?. Unless she breaks up with him?. Who the hell knows at this point.

34 minutes till

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:31 pm

I don't get the show for three more hours so I will be checkig in here for commets. Thanks in advance.

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:33 pm

Cassandra wrote:
I don't get the show for three more hours so I will be checkig in here for commets. Thanks in advance.

You can watch it online I think. There was a link at Jokers.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:34 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Cassandra wrote:

Ahhh. Good idea. Thanks

ETA: I guess you can tell my "n" sticks on my keyboard.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:47 pm

Cassandra wrote:
flowerpower wrote:
Cassandra wrote:

Ahhh. Good idea. Thanks

ETA: I guess you can tell my "n" sticks on my keyboard.

Mappy posted the link earlier, here it is. Maybe some of the posters here will be watching too. My TV is no where near my computer, I can check in during commercials or if not, I'll have to catch up at work tomorrow. I can't wait for what you all have to say. I'm nervousing, I hate confrontation!

http://news.justtvnuts.com/
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:47 pm

Cassandra wrote:

http://news.justtvnuts.com/

You can watch at this site Cassandra. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:52 pm

Mappy wrote:
No idea where any of the Molly rumors have started. Pretty nasty way to smear someone's reputations... pregnancy, married men, etc. It's just horrible.

Howard. Happily I hadn't thought of or heard about him since he went Syrius. (sp?) He's a shock jock, but he's also a married man. Hopefully, Howard would rather see his wife happy with the ending, than not Wink

ITA with this post!! Can't wait for the show and to hear everyone's comments after. Let's be nice to each other!!
ETA; I still love Jason!!!! scared
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:57 pm

OK, it's coming on and my tv shows it being on for 3 hours tonight! From 8 pm to 11 pm. WTF?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:58 pm

LOL ebowers!

Mood...I think it is 3 hours tonight!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:58 pm

Alright Ladies the moment many of us have been waiting for....or NOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:59 pm

Moody wrote:
OK, it's coming on and my tv shows it being on for 3 hours tonight! From 8 pm to 11 pm. WTF?

2hr show and then 1 hr ATFR
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 6:59 pm

Lori wrote:
LOL ebowers!

Mood...I think it is 3 hours tonight!

WOWZA! I didn't realize that. So we will have a 4 hour finale including tomorrow night. I told my husband not to come near me for the rest of the night. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 2nd 2009, 7:06 pm

I didn't care for Molly's personality as it was presented on the show. Another telling factor is it seems none of the women who shared the experience with her seem to have become close to Molly or none that I have heard.

So far as giving her heck, I have done that because I believe she did spend time with Jason behind Melissa's back. I think that is wrong. I also take issue with her for wanting to be with the guy that ditches Melissa for TV ratings. By accepting him after that, it seems she approves of that behavior and therefore is a part of it. If Jason had been that unsure as to whom he wanted to propose to, he should have just said that. Since he made the public commitment I expected him to give it more than two months before he starts pining for and seeing the one he let go. I would have thought Molly would have thought the same thing and that she would not start seeing him or encouraging him in any way while he was with Melissa. Don't get me wrong the larger blame is on Jason, IMO....but Molly has a share in it.

If RS version is correct (and I think it is):

1. Recenty divorced man goes on TV and falls in love and proposes to DeAnna.

2. Within a matter of months he goes on TV again and falls in love with Melissa and proposes.

3. Within two months of show ending and while engaged to Melissa, he starts missing Molly and, IMO, sees her behind Melissa's back.

4. He waits for a TV opportunity to ditch Melissa and publicly asks Molly to give him a chance. He is love AGAIN and will likely propose AGAIN, maybe as soon as the ATFR2 filming.

Yep, that Jason is sure a prize. And just think, these are just his televised commitments. LOL! IMO, Molly would be nuts to enter into a committed relationship with Jason. Just think of all the other women in his life he may begin to 'miss' and wonder if he should have stuck with them. If he did in fact see her while committed to Melissa, then he would have no qualms about doing it again. Just saying.

Last edited by trubeliver on March 2nd 2009, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: