all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 The Bachelor-After The Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14724
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 28th 2009, 11:58 pm

Bethany123 wrote:
catty wrote:
I believe RS. I wish Jason and Molly luck because I don't hate them or dislike them. I didn't want to see Melissa hurt because I like her. I think she was, even if ABC tries to spin it differently. And Jason can say whatever he wants and ABC can spin it whichever way they want, but I believe Jason and Molly were in contact when he was still with Melissa.
I'd like to see the emails RS has Smile
I wish Melissa the best. She seems like a nice person.
Good luck to Jillian. This is the first and last time I will be watching this show. After this season, I now realize why I always avoided it. I'm not watching The Bachelorette either.
And that is pretty much it. I'm DUN Smile

I also hope RS releases the emails that he has. Jason needs to be outed all the way.
I doubt he will post them and he probably shouldn't. I only want to read more drama. Shame on me LOL.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 12:35 am

Fickity fuck is my friends favorite. I will have to tell her about fuckity fuck... lol! .

_________________
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 7:03 am

Moody wrote:
Yesterday was the filming of the AFTER 2, it was at the AFTER 1 that he dumped Melissa so they have had a month or two to be together etc. Does that help?

Thanks for explaining that, Moody.

I feel sort of bad that I was thinking Molly was a total jerk to do that to Melissa...but the length of time in-between tapings of the two shows explains it better now.
I think Melissa and Molly both had NO clue what the producers had planned for the ATFR.
IMO Jason went to the producers and said he was having second thoughts and wanted to break it off with Melissa because he couldn't stop thinking of Molly.
The producers said hold off and do it at the ATFR taping and Jason went along with it (UGH!!! :no: )
Anyway, Melissa was set-up just as Molly was too.
I do believe Jason was talking to Molly while engaged to Melissa, but my honest thoughts on that ...no big deal...I always thought those engagements are more for the show's ending than anything else.
Who really wants to/should seriously get engaged to someone that has been dating 15 other women in the 6 weeks you've known them?
My ideal ending of this would have been Melissa walking off the ATFR show and when Molly came out and found out what was going on she said "heck no" and walked off the show too!
Oh well.
I am bummed this show is coming to an end ... it will be like when BB6 (Janelle) ended, I felt like I lost a friend that I really enjoyed being around.
It has been fun watching it but a blast talking and joking about it here.

Melissa = really nice girl who fell in love
Molly = nice girl who fell in love
Jason = a self-centered man with a huge ego and a small backbone who went on the show more for instant stardom than to find a future wife IMO.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 7:10 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:
Yesterday was the filming of the AFTER 2, it was at the AFTER 1 that he dumped Melissa so they have had a month or two to be together etc. Does that help?

Thanks for explaining that, Moody.

I feel sort of bad that I was thinking Molly was a total jerk to do that to Melissa...but the length of time in-between tapings of the two shows explains it better now.
I think Melissa and Molly both had NO clue what the producers had planned for the ATFR.
IMO Jason went to the producers and said he was having second thoughts and wanted to break it off with Melissa because he couldn't stop thinking of Molly.
The producers said hold off and do it at the ATFR taping and Jason went along with it (UGH!!! :no: )
Anyway, Melissa was set-up just as Molly was too.
I do believe Jason was talking to Molly while engaged to Melissa, but my honest thoughts on that ...no big deal...I always thought those engagements are more for the show's ending than anything else.
Who really wants to/should seriously get engaged to someone that has been dating 15 other women in the 6 weeks you've known them?
My ideal ending of this would have been Melissa walking off the ATFR show and when Molly came out and found out what was going on she said "heck no" and walked off the show too!
Oh well.
I am bummed this show is coming to an end ... it will be like when BB6 (Janelle) ended, I felt like I lost a friend that I really enjoyed being around.
It has been fun watching it but a blast talking and joking about it here.

Melissa = really nice girl who fell in love
Molly = nice girl who fell in love
Jason = a self-centered man with a huge ego and a small backbone who went on the show more for instant stardom than to find a future wife IMO.



good posting
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 7:45 am

Moody wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:
Yesterday was the filming of the AFTER 2, it was at the AFTER 1 that he dumped Melissa so they have had a month or two to be together etc. Does that help?

Thanks for explaining that, Moody.

I feel sort of bad that I was thinking Molly was a total jerk to do that to Melissa...but the length of time in-between tapings of the two shows explains it better now.
I think Melissa and Molly both had NO clue what the producers had planned for the ATFR.
IMO Jason went to the producers and said he was having second thoughts and wanted to break it off with Melissa because he couldn't stop thinking of Molly.
The producers said hold off and do it at the ATFR taping and Jason went along with it (UGH!!! :no: )
Anyway, Melissa was set-up just as Molly was too.
I do believe Jason was talking to Molly while engaged to Melissa, but my honest thoughts on that ...no big deal...I always thought those engagements are more for the show's ending than anything else.
Who really wants to/should seriously get engaged to someone that has been dating 15 other women in the 6 weeks you've known them?
My ideal ending of this would have been Melissa walking off the ATFR show and when Molly came out and found out what was going on she said "heck no" and walked off the show too!
Oh well.
I am bummed this show is coming to an end ... it will be like when BB6 (Janelle) ended, I felt like I lost a friend that I really enjoyed being around.
It has been fun watching it but a blast talking and joking about it here.

Melissa = really nice girl who fell in love
Molly = nice girl who fell in love
Jason = a self-centered man with a huge ego and a small backbone who went on the show more for instant stardom than to find a future wife IMO.



good posting


Ditto
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 7:50 am

This is interesting... I REALLY HOPE THAT MELISSA GETS TO KEEP IT!!!!
http://sev.prnewswire.com/null/20090227/LA7695827022009-1.html

Jason Mesnick to Propose with Three-Carat Neil Lane Diamond Ring

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrity jeweler extraordinaire Neil Lane (www.neillanejewelry.com ) adds sparkle to ABC's "The Bachelor," from Warner Horizon Television, when Jason Mesnick proposes to one lucky bachelorette on Monday, March 2nd. The top-rated reality series will come to a close as Mesnick will get down on one knee and propose with a hand-crafted Neil Lane marquise-cut diamond and platinum ring which is encrusted and set with 170 smaller diamonds for a total weight of 3.18 carats. The center diamond is a 1.94-carat marquise-cut diamond, which is D in color, a top grade, and VS1 clarity with a GIA certificate. The ring, designed by Lane, bears the signature Neil Lane script in the shank.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090227/LA76958)

Mesnick who had been courting women for seven weeks on the ABC series, selected this ring from three Neil Lane designs with different cuts of diamonds, including oval and pear. Neil Lane, with a fabulous eye for elegance and style, is the favorite for Hollywood brides to be. Neil Lane has supplied engagement rings for everyone from Reese Witherspoon and Kate Hudson to Sandra Bullock, Brooke Shields and Jennifer Hudson.

As an avid collector of fine jewelry with an eye for designing pieces exuding both style and elegance, Neil Lane has earned the respect and admiration of an all-star crowd. Whether worn for the Oscars, or other red-carpet events or engagements, his iconic jewelry designs have been adorned by some of the most beautiful and powerful women in Hollywood, including Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Elizabeth Taylor, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, and many others.

Neil Lane jewelry has graced the covers of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W and many other high-end fashion publications. As a leading Hollywood jewelry designer, hailed in the media as The King of Bling, the Ace of Diamonds, Neil Lane has influence and impact both domestically and internationally.

Neil Lane

708 N. La Cienega Boulevard

Los Angeles, CA 90069
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 7:52 am

Moody, knowing those mean producers they probably have something written in the contract "should the engagement be called off, the ring must be returned to ABC"
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 7:57 am

Mappy wrote:
Moody wrote:




good posting


Ditto


Triple Ditto!

I won't be able to play much today. Might finally be getting a nice amount of snow. Off to get groceries and then later today will be helping my son rip out old cabinets, laying a new floor and getting ready for his new cabinets later this week. Hopefully, I'll be in the way and will be able to play on his computer, so I'll be checking in for the latest details on "The Bachelor - Blimps, Meljaytinis and Tents!"
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:00 am

Mrs C wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Moody wrote:




good posting


Ditto


Triple Ditto!

I won't be able to play much today. Might finally be getting a nice amount of snow. Off to get groceries and then later today will be helping my son rip out old cabinets, laying a new floor and getting ready for his new cabinets later this week. Hopefully, I'll be in the way and will be able to play on his computer, so I'll be checking in for the latest details on "The Bachelor - Blimps, Meljaytinis and Tents!"

I agree

Mrs. C
We are getting a big snow storm here too.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:03 am

Buxom, don't talk about that dirty word!!lol!

I want Spring to come and I want flowers and warmth... I am so sick of messy morning commutes.
Back to top Go down
oneforthefrog
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 555
Location : London, England
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:05 am

If Melissa does get to keep the "Bachelor" engagement ring does that mean if Molly and Jason get engaged Jason has to buy the ring himself?

or

If Jason and Molly get engaged does Molly get Melissa's 2nd hand "Bachelor" ring?

_________________
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast - Unknown"
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:07 am

Mrs C wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Moody wrote:




good posting


Ditto


Triple Ditto!

I won't be able to play much today. Might finally be getting a nice amount of snow. Off to get groceries and then later today will be helping my son rip out old cabinets, laying a new floor and getting ready for his new cabinets later this week. Hopefully, I'll be in the way and will be able to play on his computer, so I'll be checking in for the latest details on "The Bachelor - Blimps, Meljaytinis and Tents!"

You learn quickly grasshopper! Have a lovely day, keep an eye on the sky and don't forget your snowsuit dance

Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:12 am

I am glad Moody brought up the engagement ring.

That was always one thing that I always found very odd ...that men "in total love" and supposedly giving a serious proposal, would let someone else buy the meaningful engagement ring.
YICK! KEEP IT!

There was only one bachelor that I can remember that wanted to buy the engagement ring with his own money and I thought he was so awesome for doing that. (oh, of course that engagement didn't work out either lol! )
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:13 am

I am excited about the snow storm!!! I love to sled. This time I will buy salt and prepare today! My poor daughter is supposed to sell girl scout cookies in front of the grocery store today for 2 hours.

Anyway, I see the contract said that unless their is a wedding, the engagement ring has to be returned. That sucks. I seriously doubt they will buy one for Molly. HOPEFULLY the two don't get engaged for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:19 am

oneforthefrog wrote:
If Melissa does get to keep the "Bachelor" engagement ring does that mean if Molly and Jason get engaged Jason has to buy the ring himself?

or

If Jason and Molly get engaged does Molly get Melissa's 2nd hand "Bachelor" ring?

This was on the FORT yesterday, from a poster that says they are a lawyer:

read the 2002/Trista contract and thought it was aggressive, but it's nothing in comparison to this season's contract - 21 pages of giving up every imaginable right (including being filmed naked, but not defecating) and exclusive ownership of your services (including other shows and your wedding) at deeply discounted rates, for as long as they want you.
I've got to hand it to the contract geeks at ABC, they thought of everything, down to getting back the engagement ring (pretty handy about now, eh?)
The contract and separate confidentiality agreement should be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:21 am

Moody wrote:
I am excited about the snow storm!!! I love to sled. This time I will buy salt and prepare today! My poor daughter is supposed to sell girl scout cookies in front of the grocery store today for 2 hours.

Anyway, I see the contract said that unless their is a wedding, the engagement ring has to be returned. That sucks. I seriously doubt they will buy one for Molly. HOPEFULLY the two don't get engaged for a very long time.


Good day for your daughter, Moody! Everyone heads to the grocery store for milk, bread, etc. I hope they sell all the cookies.. down to the last crumb!

Hope there is another clause if the engagement is broken by the bachelor, the 'ette' receives something. Thanks for the info, Moody. I didn't know that about the contract.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 9:54 am

I'm pretty sure Melissa has to give the ring back. She should tell them she lost it, hee! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17285
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 10:17 am

Just weighing in. I remember reading the policly on past seasons, but don't ask me where lol, that the F1 never gets to bring the ring home from the FRC, they are not allowed to go home with the ring, rather production holds it until ATFRC, then she gets it back. I don't know the time frame though if they break up, who gets the ring or if she ever gets to keep it.

I'm not sure if it this policy was changed over the years or not, but I do remember when Aaron Burge and Helene broke up, she sold her ring on E-Bay. I remember seeing the sale of it. I'm not sure either, but he may have purchased it for her himself, does anyone remember that?
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 10:23 am

Lori wrote:
I'm pretty sure Melissa has to give the ring back. She should tell them she lost it, hee! Twisted Evil

I was thinking the same thing!

Seems like since Jason did not propose to Molly on the show, he should have to buy the ring this time. I bet IF they marry, they would get a televised, paid-for event wedding. That will be one reality show I can pass up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 10:52 am

Ellen's schedule for the coming week. She tapes the night ahead of airing. Wonder how they're going to swing this.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/thisweek/

Wednesday - CHRIS HARRISON: He hosts “The Bachelor”! This is one of the most exciting seasons ever – and everyone is talking about the shocking conclusion! I’m already in a frenzy about it and I don’t even know what Jason decides! Can you imagine how I’m going to feel after watching it Monday night?!

Thursday - "THE BACHELOR" RUNNER-UP: This is an exclusive interview that no other talk show has!! The girl who Jason Mesnick doesn’t pick on “The Bachelor” will be here with me, and I can’t wait! I’m not allowed to tell you who she is, but I think it might be Melissa! But then again, it could be Molly! Or Melissa… but maybe Molly?! (Either way, Jason is gonna have a lot of explaining to do!)

Friday - "THE BACHELOR" COUPLE: It’s my second exclusive interview in as many days! I’m so excited because “The Bachelor” is one of my favorite shows! Jason Mesnick and the lady he chooses to possibly spend his life with are both gonna be here! (I hope Diddy doesn’t steal her away!) And I think I really do know who Jason picks! Can you keep a secret? Either way, I’m still not gonna tell you! But you’ll find out soon!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 10:55 am

Jack'd wrote:
Just weighing in. I remember reading the policly on past seasons, but don't ask me where lol, that the F1 never gets to bring the ring home from the FRC, they are not allowed to go home with the ring, rather production holds it until ATFRC, then she gets it back. I don't know the time frame though if they break up, who gets the ring or if she ever gets to keep it.

I'm not sure if it this policy was changed over the years or not, but I do remember when Aaron Burge and Helene broke up, she sold her ring on E-Bay. I remember seeing the sale of it. I'm not sure either, but he may have purchased it for her himself, does anyone remember that?

I remember, Jack'.
I couldn't remember the bachelor's name, but now that you refreshed my senile brain, it is Aaron who was the only bachelor that purchased the engagement ring with his own money.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3508
Location : Rocky River, Ohio
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 11:53 am

Mappy wrote:
Ellen's schedule for the coming week. She tapes the night ahead of airing. Wonder how they're going to swing this.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/thisweek/

Wednesday - CHRIS HARRISON: He hosts “The Bachelor”! This is one of the most exciting seasons ever – and everyone is talking about the shocking conclusion! I’m already in a frenzy about it and I don’t even know what Jason decides! Can you imagine how I’m going to feel after watching it Monday night?!

Thursday - "THE BACHELOR" RUNNER-UP: This is an exclusive interview that no other talk show has!! The girl who Jason Mesnick doesn’t pick on “The Bachelor” will be here with me, and I can’t wait! I’m not allowed to tell you who she is, but I think it might be Melissa! But then again, it could be Molly! Or Melissa… but maybe Molly?! (Either way, Jason is gonna have a lot of explaining to do!)

Friday - "THE BACHELOR" COUPLE: It’s my second exclusive interview in as many days! I’m so excited because “The Bachelor” is one of my favorite shows! Jason Mesnick and the lady he chooses to possibly spend his life with are both gonna be here! (I hope Diddy doesn’t steal her away!) And I think I really do know who Jason picks! Can you keep a secret? Either way, I’m still not gonna tell you! But you’ll find out soon!


In case anyone wants her to ask your questions or weigh in your feelings...

Bumped
Dear Ellen...
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10

_________________
“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest


Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 11:54 am

Andrew Firestone also paid for the engagement ring on his series, out of his own pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 12:06 pm

What I Know About 'The Bachelor' Scandal

By Laura Saltman on February 26, 2009 1:16 PM

Interesting article. study

Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 12:10 pm

Going to be in the high 80's today, going to pull weeds and plant some flowers.
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12115
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 12:14 pm

Diva wrote:
Going to be in the high 80's today, going to pull weeds and plant some flowers.

Hey Diva! How are you doing? We are cold today but will have close to 90 on Thursday. Yuck. Me no likey. lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 12:16 pm

MyScott95 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Ellen's schedule for the coming week. She tapes the night ahead of airing. Wonder how they're going to swing this.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/thisweek/

Wednesday - CHRIS HARRISON: He hosts “The Bachelor”! This is one of the most exciting seasons ever – and everyone is talking about the shocking conclusion! I’m already in a frenzy about it and I don’t even know what Jason decides! Can you imagine how I’m going to feel after watching it Monday night?!

Thursday - "THE BACHELOR" RUNNER-UP: This is an exclusive interview that no other talk show has!! The girl who Jason Mesnick doesn’t pick on “The Bachelor” will be here with me, and I can’t wait! I’m not allowed to tell you who she is, but I think it might be Melissa! But then again, it could be Molly! Or Melissa… but maybe Molly?! (Either way, Jason is gonna have a lot of explaining to do!)

Friday - "THE BACHELOR" COUPLE: It’s my second exclusive interview in as many days! I’m so excited because “The Bachelor” is one of my favorite shows! Jason Mesnick and the lady he chooses to possibly spend his life with are both gonna be here! (I hope Diddy doesn’t steal her away!) And I think I really do know who Jason picks! Can you keep a secret? Either way, I’m still not gonna tell you! But you’ll find out soon!


In case anyone wants her to ask your questions or weigh in your feelings...

Bumped
Dear Ellen...
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10

She may get a FEW letters on those shows! Poor Ellen!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 12:19 pm

Long read but interesting premise.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelor-spoilers-speculation/80205-atfr2-157.html

Fort - #1570 ATSR2

Haven't posted much, but a faithful reader and follower of this forum from the beginning of this season. After reading the threads and contemplating for several hours over the episodes, screencaps, RS info, witnesses to AFR taping, etc. I am going to step out here on a limb. I might possibly be wrong, and my theory will probably be shot down pretty quickly, but here goes: Isn't there still a slight possibility that we all are really being "fleissed"? I know that I might be naive, but I just want to throw some things out there that could possibly support this. I'll start with Jason--alot of us have been Jason fans from day one. We could see that he was an honest, caring, and sincere person who was truly looking for a life partner. Besides the fact that he knows firsthand how heart wrenching it was to have his heart broken (publicly, by the way), was he really sly enough to fool so many people pretending to be someone he was not?

There has been alot of emphasis put on the fact that Molly is competitive and likes to win at all cost. Do you remember when Melissa made the comment that she was not in it to win, but she was in it to fall in love? I wonder who she was comparing herself to. Let's compare the chemistry--hands down, he was so taken with Melissa. You can't hide body language or edit it so well. It was evident that he enjoyed the role of nurturing with Melissa. There are men who thrive on being the nurturer in relationships. These men are usually also very affectionate. They love giving and receiving affection openly. I believe Jason is one of those men. Molly is not an openly affectionate person while Melissa seems to be. I also believe he would be looking for a woman that would have no problem being openly loving and affectionate with Ty. Next-- while Molly did indeed get the tent date (which was big), Melissa got the houseboat date, which in my opinion, was much more important. Lets face it, that's the dream date that every other woman there would loved to have (Molly included). Let's put together some things that were said either in previews or interviews at the beginning of the season. Jason said all along that the woman he was engaged to "lights up the room when she walks in" and wants to get to know everybody. That screams Melissa way more than Molly, IMO. He also stated in the beginning and also more recently that she had to be a person that has had some similar life experiences or something major in their life to prepare them/to know they would be ready to settle down (I know I'm paraphrasing). They have shown that with Melissa, but I don't recall anything to indicate that Molly's had those kinds of life experiences. CH has made comments that the love story was evident to the crew--it was so obvious, to me, with Melissa. Remember when they were walking into that place that evening after the GH date? He went around several of the girls to catch up to Mel and grabbed her hand to walk with her. Another time, he grabbed her hand when he was leaving the mansion after escorting others home from, I think, the group date. CH also said we'll need plenty of kleenex--well, I for one, will be sobbing my eyes out (complete with a jaw drop) if he truly ends up with Mel after everything we've been through this past week with the rumors. CH said something along the lines of it took guts to do what Jason did. Well, if Jason agreed to go along with fooling everyone, knowing he would be ostracized during this time, I would think that would take guts to do. Some people said they noticed that he didn't seem very sympathetic during these recent interviews, as he should have if he publicly dumps Mel. Just maybe, he didn't do anything so horrible that he should feel that way (again, hoping). CH said Jason comes out smelling like a rose,,hmmm. How would it be at all possible for him to come out smelling like a rose, under any other scenario? I can't think of any. There might be a few scenarios that might make him look a little better, but no other that I can think of that would make him end up smelling like a rose.

Okay, screencaps of money shot are definitely Melissa and not Molly. You can even tell the dress style is the same as the one she wore at proposal. Now, the shots of the twirling, to me, look like a completely different dress altogether. I know that twirling would make the dress appear to be a little more full, but I don't think there's anyway that yellow gown she's wearing could appear that full, even while twirling. It appears to be light blue in color, but now I'm wondering if they photo-shopped the color of it, like they did the yellow one. I'm thinking the twirling one might really be white, and it is possibly a wedding dress. Molly, imo, would also be too tall (esp. with heels on) to be that person. The way the contract was written up for this season, from what I understood from another post, was that ABC would not have to spend a million dollars or so on a wedding or pay them extra for a wedding, because of the wording in contract about them having to do public appearances and such, at the mercy of ABC. Also, they will probably have just as many viewers come Tuesday night (because of all the hoopla), as they would with a scheduled televised wedding. I'm wondering now about the comments about ABC finally getting it right, ABC growing a brain, and the editing geniuses.

Tonight, a couple of posters that were at the taping on Friday, were on the board. They, in no way, told anything or gave anything away (they completely respected their confidentiality clause). That being said, they were basically telling us that we shouldn't be passing judgments just yet. I know that we can take that to mean anything, and maybe I'm just grasping for straws, but I see a tiny glimmer of hope with that. For some reason, they just don't appear to be as upset as most of us, since attending the taping. So I'm thinking, what could have possibly transpired at the taping for them to appear not to be as upset at Jason as most of us? One of them made the comment that they got to meet Fleiss, gave a brief description of him, and said something about he probably is a genius. I think some of us thought she was being sarcastic toward him with that remark, but I'm wondering if she maybe meant that he was a genius, because she possibly knows that he concocted this whole fiasco to pull a fast one on us. He intentionally wanted us to figure out the SC, but why? Why all of a sudden this season, are there major leaks, not only to RS, but to other various media outlets? For me, things just aren't adding up or making much sense. I also think PS is a very reliable poster, and I believe she made a statement on one of the threads this morning, that she was sticking by what she knows and believes (again paraphrasing). I'm really thinking she has first-hand knowledge, but maybe has chosen to stay off the board today, as to not argue with everyone, while she sits back and waits for the ending that she knows will be (I'm hoping). I don't think that RS has tried to mislead us. I am starting to convince myself that MF planned this elaborate scheme to fool everyone, while at the same time, drawing in more viewers and more publicity to the show. If so, he would be a genius, because it certainly worked. The story is now drawing national attention through various media outlets. Could it be that at the beginning of this whole thing, he met with the production staff and laid out an elaborate plan to feed certain persons and media information that would appear to be leaks--his people leaking the information that he wants to get out and who to leak it to. It would certainly take some guts for Jason to agree to go along with this. Could Mel still be F1, and could they already be married? I know it's probably a long shot, but I for some strange reason, am still hopeful. Sorry for the long post.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 12:50 pm

MyScott95 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Ellen's schedule for the coming week. She tapes the night ahead of airing. Wonder how they're going to swing this.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/thisweek/

Wednesday - CHRIS HARRISON: He hosts “The Bachelor”! This is one of the most exciting seasons ever – and everyone is talking about the shocking conclusion! I’m already in a frenzy about it and I don’t even know what Jason decides! Can you imagine how I’m going to feel after watching it Monday night?!

Thursday - "THE BACHELOR" RUNNER-UP: This is an exclusive interview that no other talk show has!! The girl who Jason Mesnick doesn’t pick on “The Bachelor” will be here with me, and I can’t wait! I’m not allowed to tell you who she is, but I think it might be Melissa! But then again, it could be Molly! Or Melissa… but maybe Molly?! (Either way, Jason is gonna have a lot of explaining to do!)

Friday - "THE BACHELOR" COUPLE: It’s my second exclusive interview in as many days! I’m so excited because “The Bachelor” is one of my favorite shows! Jason Mesnick and the lady he chooses to possibly spend his life with are both gonna be here! (I hope Diddy doesn’t steal her away!) And I think I really do know who Jason picks! Can you keep a secret? Either way, I’m still not gonna tell you! But you’ll find out soon!


In case anyone wants her to ask your questions or weigh in your feelings...

Bumped
Dear Ellen...
[url=http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10[/quote[/url]]

Great idea MyScott! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 3:13 pm

Well, Mappy, that loooong post sure makes some valid points, I think. I don't want anyone to think I am loony tunes like those people on that silly mom board, but I have said from the beginning that this all seems too much of a departure from Jason's character that we saw last season, not to mention Chris H's statements and his seemingly genuine, kind persona from past seasons (I can't picture him presenting Molly and Jason with a tent!!). So, the only thing that makes any sense to me is that it is all scripted or what this poster wrote. I even posted sometime ago that maybe we were all punked!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Oklahoma
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 3:18 pm

ebowers wrote:
Well, Mappy, that loooong post sure makes some valid points, I think. I don't want anyone to think I am loony tunes like those people on that silly mom board, but I have said from the beginning that this all seems too much of a departure from Jason's character that we saw last season, not to mention Chris H's statements and his seemingly genuine, kind persona from past seasons (I can't picture him presenting Molly and Jason with a tent!!). So, the only thing that makes any sense to me is that it is all scripted or what this poster wrote. I even posted sometime ago that maybe we were all punked!

ebowers, I don't think you are crazy. You know the saying "There is no such thing as bad publicity." I just can't believe that all the participants would go along with such an elaborate plan to punk everyone.

_________________
Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 5:07 pm

ebowers wrote:
Well, Mappy, that loooong post sure makes some valid points, I think. I don't want anyone to think I am loony tunes like those people on that silly mom board, but I have said from the beginning that this all seems too much of a departure from Jason's character that we saw last season, not to mention Chris H's statements and his seemingly genuine, kind persona from past seasons (I can't picture him presenting Molly and Jason with a tent!!). So, the only thing that makes any sense to me is that it is all scripted or what this poster wrote. I even posted sometime ago that maybe we were all punked!


Don't feel alone, I said last week, what if we were all duped.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 5:21 pm

I would clap MF, if he did fool us all.
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

avatar

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 5:36 pm

Just wanted to thank all of you for many hours of entertainment! Feels kind of like the old days.

One thing that bothers me is that if Jason does end up with Molly wasn't there time to give her a better edit? Was all the editing done and the series rolling before AFTR1 was filmed?

It just seems that Molly does not stand out and is not very likeable and they could have at least attempted to make her look like someone we'd be happy about Jason ending up with. I could really care less if Jason and Molly get married and would have no interest in their future together.

Wouldn't they be "pimping" the Molly and Jason likeability a bit more if they do end up together?

Guess I'm still holding out some hope for Melissa!

Although maybe he just likes a certain type of woman and Molly and Deanna seem much more alike than Melissa and Deanna.

I'm ready for this to be over.
Back to top Go down
Love-it

avatar

Number of posts : 125
Location : WNY
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 5:42 pm

LuvTV wrote:
Just wanted to thank all of you for many hours of entertainment! Feels kind of like the old days.

One thing that bothers me is that if Jason does end up with Molly wasn't there time to give her a better edit? Was all the editing done and the series rolling before AFTR1 was filmed?

It just seems that Molly does not stand out and is not very likeable and they could have at least attempted to make her look like someone we'd be happy about Jason ending up with. I could really care less if Jason and Molly get married and would have no interest in their future together.

Wouldn't they be "pimping" the Molly and Jason likeability a bit more if they do end up together?

Guess I'm still holding out some hope for Melissa!

Although maybe he just likes a certain type of woman and Molly and Deanna seem much more alike than Melissa and Deanna.

I'm ready for this to be over.

You've just said all the things I've been thinking and didn't know how to articulate! good posting I didn't find Molly likable at all - cold, distant, contained, boring maybe but not likeable! Even knowing she was the F2 you would think they would have made her more interesting if possible.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 5:54 pm

Buxom wrote:
ebowers wrote:
Well, Mappy, that loooong post sure makes some valid points, I think. I don't want anyone to think I am loony tunes like those people on that silly mom board, but I have said from the beginning that this all seems too much of a departure from Jason's character that we saw last season, not to mention Chris H's statements and his seemingly genuine, kind persona from past seasons (I can't picture him presenting Molly and Jason with a tent!!). So, the only thing that makes any sense to me is that it is all scripted or what this poster wrote. I even posted sometime ago that maybe we were all punked!


Don't feel alone, I said last week, what if we were all duped.


And I believe she WAS Jason's mom, so how do you think I feel? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 5:56 pm

LuvTV wrote:
Just wanted to thank all of you for many hours of entertainment! Feels kind of like the old days.

One thing that bothers me is that if Jason does end up with Molly wasn't there time to give her a better edit? Was all the editing done and the series rolling before AFTR1 was filmed?

It just seems that Molly does not stand out and is not very likeable and they could have at least attempted to make her look like someone we'd be happy about Jason ending up with. I could really care less if Jason and Molly get married and would have no interest in their future together.

Wouldn't they be "pimping" the Molly and Jason likeability a bit more if they do end up together?

Guess I'm still holding out some hope for Melissa!

Although maybe he just likes a certain type of woman and Molly and Deanna seem much more alike than Melissa and Deanna.

I'm ready for this to be over.


Because they know the ending, instead of focusing the attention on the girl that is chosen, they have decided to focus more on the #2 girl to build a fan base for her being the next Bachelorette. Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 5:59 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Buxom wrote:
ebowers wrote:
Well, Mappy, that loooong post sure makes some valid points, I think. I don't want anyone to think I am loony tunes like those people on that silly mom board, but I have said from the beginning that this all seems too much of a departure from Jason's character that we saw last season, not to mention Chris H's statements and his seemingly genuine, kind persona from past seasons (I can't picture him presenting Molly and Jason with a tent!!). So, the only thing that makes any sense to me is that it is all scripted or what this poster wrote. I even posted sometime ago that maybe we were all punked!


Don't feel alone, I said last week, what if we were all duped.


And I believe she WAS Jason's mom, so how do you think I feel? lol!

I never did. I'm still suspect. If I'm incorrect, I will acknowledge be thankful that she is his mom and did know the true ending.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest


Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 6:28 pm

LuvTV wrote:
Just wanted to thank all of you for many hours of entertainment! Feels kind of like the old days.

One thing that bothers me is that if Jason does end up with Molly wasn't there time to give her a better edit? Was all the editing done and the series rolling before AFTR1 was filmed?

It just seems that Molly does not stand out and is not very likeable and they could have at least attempted to make her look like someone we'd be happy about Jason ending up with. I could really care less if Jason and Molly get married and would have no interest in their future together.

Wouldn't they be "pimping" the Molly and Jason likeability a bit more if they do end up together?

Guess I'm still holding out some hope for Melissa!

Although maybe he just likes a certain type of woman and Molly and Deanna seem much more alike than Melissa and Deanna.

I'm ready for this to be over.

I completely agree with you about Molly's edit. If Jason dumped Melissa two weeks after the premiere, then they had plenty of time to re-do Molly's edit. Instead they are showing her proudly proclaiming her 'walk of shame', and her continued arrogance. And her straddling Jason giving him a massage on the last chance date, which doesn't do her any favors, in my book. They could have shown her chemistry with Jason better. They could have done any number of things to make her more likable and make this more acceptable to people.

And then they get the used tent as a gift at the AFTR2? That's kind of a slap in the face, when others have gotten such nice gifts before.

I'm sure Fleiss was thrilled with all the drama created by how this season has ended, but the fact that they didn't make Molly look more likable in her edit, kind of makes me think he was pissed off about how things went down. And the way Jason was edited being the kissing bandit, and then him changing his mind the way he did? Neither he or Molly were done any favors in the editing department.

The one thing I am looking for at the end of all this, is will they throw Melissa under the bus, and drive over her, to try and make the ending of this more palatable for the viewing audience. I will be extremely pissed if they do that, but I am kind of expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Oklahoma
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   March 1st 2009, 8:10 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
I completely agree with you about Molly's edit. If Jason dumped Melissa two weeks after the premiere, then they had plenty of time to re-do Molly's edit. Instead they are showing her proudly proclaiming her 'walk of shame', and her continued arrogance. And her straddling Jason giving him a massage on the last chance date, which doesn't do her any favors, in my book. They could have shown her chemistry with Jason better. They could have done any number of things to make her more likable and make this more acceptable to people.

And then they get the used tent as a gift at the AFTR2? That's kind of a slap in the face, when others have gotten such nice gifts before.

I'm sure Fleiss was thrilled with all the drama created by how this season has ended, but the fact that they didn't make Molly look more likable in her edit, kind of makes me think he was pissed off about how things went down. And the way Jason was edited being the kissing bandit, and then him changing his mind the way he did? Neither he or Molly were done any favors in the editing department.

The one thing I am looking for at the end of all this, is will they throw Melissa under the bus, and drive over her, to try and make the ending of this more palatable for the viewing audience. I will be extremely pissed if they do that, but I am kind of expecting it.

I had never thought of that. The producers definitely didn't do them any favors - multiply new relationship stress by 1000 for them.

_________________
Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bachelor-After The Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: