Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 9:44 pm

Here is what you are looking for if just are waking up...... (Mappy I added Mrs. C's post to your post) (moody)

Mrs C wrote:
ATFR 2 Taping
Here’s what I know what happened coming from someone who was there:

-Jillian is announced as the next Bachelorette.
-Melissa was not there. Chris Harrison had a written letter from Melissa that he read which stated she was fine, she’s moved on, and doesn’t regret anything about anything happened.
-Showed the finale and ATFR 1 condensed to the audience into a 90 minute version, so it was basically a clip show of the two shows combined. Jason proposed to Melissa. Him crying on the balcony was after he had let Molly go, and before Melissa had arrived. Melissa obviously accepted the proposal. They leave NZ engaged. (Gee, I said that a month ago).
-DeAnna actually does ask him to take her back, but he’s like, “Look loser, I’m in love with two other women.” So I’m sure she was put put up to that since she just had broken up with Jesse two weeks earlier. DeAnna admitted to choosing the “wildcard”, but said she should’ve picked him instead. Oh please. More B.S. Blah blah blah….

ATFR 1:
-Jason dumps Melissa on camera. When Melissa came out, she was in a somber mood. Like she knew what was about to happen. They barely embraced. Made it seem like Melissa knew it was coming. Jason tells her he can’t stop thinking about Molly. Melissa asks if he had contact with her, he says no. She says, “You chose me, but you’re not willing to fight for me?” Basically accusing him of changing his mind. “We left New Zealand, we spent all this time together, and now you want to spend all this time with someone else. I don’t get it.”
-Jason just says the chemistry is different, and he can’t stop thinking of Molly. So Melissa is pissed that he proposed but basically wussed out and didn’t give their relationship a chance.
-Last thing shown to everyone is Chris Harrison saying, “I’ll leave you two alone to talk”. Then Melissa telling Jason, “Don’t text me, don’t call me, don’t email me, I don’t want anyone contact with you, we’re done.” She gets up, leaves, gets into a limo, and talks to the camera.

-She leaves and they bring Molly out. Molly has NO IDEA this has just happened with Melissa. She thinks she’s coming out to ask Jason her questions, and he explains he just dumped Melissa. Basically telling her he can’t stop thinking about her. Molly keeps looking at Chris Harrison thinking this is all a joke.
-She asks, “What about Melissa?” Jason says “I don’t expect you to get engaged to me now, but can we explore this.” Molly says she’ll give it a chance. Once Molly is over the shock, she says they have a lot to talk about, she feels sorry for Melissa, but she’s willing to see where things go and she can’t help but be a little bit happy. Said her feelings have never changed since getting dumped in New Zealand. Shows ends there.

ATFR 2:
-Chris Harrison talking to Naomi, Nikki, Stephanie, Kari, and Erica live in studio. Gets their reaction to everything that happened. They essentially all bag on Jason saying if he was that conflicted, he should’ve waited and not proposed.
-Took questions and comments from the audience. Some of the girls on stage answered some of the questions, but it was basically getting feedback.
-Jason comes out next by himself. This is when Chris Harrison reads the letter from Melissa. Afterwards, Jason defends his decision saying he had to do it, didn’t want to lead Melissa on, follow his heart, Molly was constantly on his mind, blah blah blah
-Bring Molly out by herself first then Jason joins her. Talk about how everything is great. Rewatches her segment from ATFR 1 and reiterates she was really surprised, had a lot of questions, but Jason answered them. Her family had questions too, but, they’re fine with it now and they love Jason. She’s planning on moving to Seattle once everything dies down. Hope people aren’t mad at him for following his heart. Jason is mad that people are saying bad things about Molly. Molly states for the record, she is NOT pregnant.
-When both out there, Chris Harrison asks Jason at what point he had something for Molly, and audience member screams “The tent!” So they bring the tent out to both of them as their gift.

-Show ends with them bringing Jillian out and announcing her as the next Bachelorette.

Final analysis:

I’ve been vindicated! Thank god. Why would I have lied to you people? I had nothing to gain by lying in all this. Nothing. I was truthful and honest from the beginning. You gotta remember, what was shown to the audience was a 90 minute version of the 2 hr finale and ATFR 1. So things can be spliced up, edited, and shown out of order. But this was the bare bones of what was shown.

So when Melissa asks him, “Did you have contact with Molly?” and he says, “No”, there might be more to it. They didn’t see the whole show, the just saw the highlights of the ATFR 1. I’ll say it now, Melissa suspected Jason was seeing/texting/emailing/talkign to Molly. That’s why she asked. There’s no way he didn’t contact her in those two months. Not a chance. But like I said, this is the way I thought ABC would spin this - that he just changed his mind. And that’s what they’re going to present. Hey, if you want to believe that, go ahead. I will always believe differently. He did not just change his mind without having spoken to her in 2 months in my mind. No way.

Also, as some of the bachelorettes said, if he was THAT conflicted at the final rose ceremony, why even propose to Melissa? If you don’t think for a second this was part of a plan, then I don’t know what to tell you. There’s no way anyone in their right mind, if they were truly in love with two people, would propose to one, then two months later, dump her on national television. I’m seriously contemplating printing out the email conversation now between Melissa and Jason that was done after the ATFR 1 was taped. It verifies everything I’m saying here and coincides with what Melissa said at the taping once he broke up with her. All Jason is doing in these emails is apologizing for what he did and wishes he would’ve handled it better and not listened to the producers. Now that we know how this all plays out, you can’t tell me the emails were fake. I’m sorry. I never thought they were, the addresses were verified, and exactly what happened tonight is exactly what’s in them, EXCEPT for the fact that Melissa knew Jason had contact with Molly while they were engaged. And ABC conveniently left that part out. But something still tells they might not have left it out, and we will see the full meltdown. Guess we’ll find out Monday.

So the question til the end of time will be this: When did Molly know about all this? When she left New Zealand, I truly believe Molly knew nothing. She thought it was over and she was heartbroken because she had just been dumped. I’m telling you, I will believe beyond a shadow of a doubt until the end of time, that Jason and Molly were in contact during the two months from the taping of the finale in New Zealand until the ATFR 1 taping in January.

In closing, all the phonies out there who tried to tell you Jason and Melissa were happy and engaged, Molly was pregnant, Melissas parents were the real issue, Jason’s mom was posting on message boards, and all the other crazy rumors you’ve heard over the last month, you couldn’t have been more wrong and congratulations on trying to throw people off. The bottom line is I told you on Jan. 27th what the outcome of this show would be, and today’s taping proved it. I’m sure Jasons pleading of “Don’t hate Molly” and “I went with my gut and I’m happy as a clam right now” will tug at the heartstrings of some of you, but hey, I’m not buying it. At all. I believe Jason Mesnick knew during the filming he was going to pick Molly, was told to pick Melissa so they could create this shocking, dramatic finale, and he went along with it. I guess its my word against theirs until eternity. I tend to think my word is worth more.

I have five windows open, including ours. Anyone who attended is keeping their lips zipped. Fort is a joke. Ryvetted isn't talking. RS hasn't updated. Jokers is waiting just like everyone else and MRU is having fun laughing at JU because someone asked what BLF meant and someone replied Big Fat Fleiss
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 9:51 pm

Jokers has a poster that went last year (flygirljude) and they said that a post she made earlier sounded right. This was the post.

This is what the same poster said earlier was her theory:
. Jason proposes to Mel
2. Jason & Mel break up at FIRST ATFR
3. Molly ASKS for a chance to date Jason
4. Molly & Jason date - for a short period of time, but it doesn't work
5. The PRIVATE portion of the ATFR was filmed, where Jason pleads to Mel to come back to him.
6. Mel accepts Jason's 2nd proposal
7. The PUBLIC ATFR 2 - was filmed TODAY - for audience reaction
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 9:56 pm

Lynn is on at MRU. Nothing posted yet.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:00 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Jokers has a poster that went last year (flygirljude) and they said that a post she made earlier sounded right. This was the post.

. Jason proposes to Mel
5. The PRIVATE portion of the ATFR was filmed, where Jason pleads to Mel to come back to him.

Wow. Don't know about you but that made me dizzy.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:02 pm

Tiger wrote:
Mrs C wrote:

. Jason proposes to Mel

Wow. Don't know about you but that made me dizzy.

Maybe the 2nd proposal to Mel is the fifth one Shanon was talking about. I'm beginning to think I can't count as high as the number of Jason's proposals.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:05 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Maybe the 2nd proposal to Mel is the fifth one Shanon was talking about. I'm beginning to think I can't count as high as the number of Jason's proposals.
lol!

Reminded me of one of my favorite sayings: "I would count the ways you annoy me but there aren't enough numbers."

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:05 pm

CAN I SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joker post:

I emailed RS

he said he's writing it up now. Jason is not with Mel. It happened just like he said and now everyone can shut up (that's what he said).

~CARLI~

Take it for what's it worth.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:08 pm

Tiger wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
lol!

Reminded me of one of my favorite sayings: "I would count the ways you annoy me but there aren't enough numbers."

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:13 pm

I am totally confused.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:14 pm

Someone on three of the four sites have said they emailed RS and he said he was writing and would be posting 5-10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:15 pm

Mappy wrote:
Someone on three of the four sites have said they emailed RS and he said he was writing and would be posting 5-10 minutes.

I am so tired, but I'm waiting Mappy. Hope we can get it before his site crashes.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:18 pm

Mrs. C let's have a screaming contest. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Now I am out of breath because - RS said Mel was FR of TB then J dumps Mel on ATFR1 of TB and then MF taped ATFR2 of TB and J proposed to Mol because TPTB told J to? WTF? Too many initials and too many days until we know for sure.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:25 pm

busy day lost internrt yesterday
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:32 pm

I'm literally nodding off here. Massive headache. Lordy I'm a glutton for punishment... self inflicted it would seem LOL

Someone snarked that RS is probably videotaping his blog with his dog Maddie again LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:33 pm

Mappy wrote:
Someone snarked that RS is probably videotaping his blog with his dog Maddie again LOL

lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:34 pm

Mappy wrote:
I'm literally nodding off here. Massive headache. Lordy I'm a glutton for punishment... self inflicted it would seem LOL

I'm nodding off too and my refresh finger is getting numb.

After he gives us the info, he may very well be the first person I've cursed out in a long while. Make me wait all darn day for this crap! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:36 pm

Triple effer shoots! I got 999'd!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:37 pm

from Jokers:

"Jason was shown to be a man torn..between 2 woman, he chose one , but could not stop thinking about the other, he came clean because he didn't want to lead her on , the way in in his past he was. Mel said she understood and forgave (thishim but still had deep feelings for him.(the interview was done backstage or taped with Mel) molly and jerk i mean jason are together but not engaged, its not right to gte engaged to the other so fast, but definetley see wedding bells.... "
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:38 pm

Mappy wrote:
Triple effer shoots! I got 999'd!

I keep getting that too Mad
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:45 pm

also from Jokers:
Aftr 2 is in the books and for the most part it went as well as it could be expected...also depends on the editing how it goes...but all parties walked away with an understanding MEL was asked would she consider being the next bachlorette and she said yes..if they asked her. Seems to me and my source, that Mel perhaps knew all along about this. Who cries on both of the AFTR 1 and 2 and seemingly fake cries as it has been through entire show especially after general hospital date that her heart was broken then says she would do bachlorette with a smile whatever...... thats all for now
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:49 pm

Wow!!! The silence is killing me lol has anyone heard anything yet?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:49 pm

ATFR 2 Taping

-Melissa was not there. Chris Harrison had a written letter from Melissa that he read which stated she was fine, she’s moved on, and doesn’t regret anything about anything happened.
-Showed the finale and ATFR 1 condensed to the audience into a 90 minute version, so it was basically a clip show of the two shows combined. Jason proposed to Melissa. Him crying on the balcony was after he had let Molly go, and before Melissa had arrived. Melissa obviously accepted the proposal. They leave NZ engaged. (Gee, I said that a month ago).
-DeAnna actually does ask him to take her back, but he’s like, “Look loser, I’m in love with two other women.” So I’m sure she was put put up to that since she just had broken up with Jesse two weeks earlier. DeAnna admitted to choosing the “wildcard”, but said she should’ve picked him instead. Oh please. More B.S. Blah blah blah….

ATFR 1:
-Jason dumps Melissa on camera. When Melissa came out, she was in a somber mood. Like she knew what was about to happen. They barely embraced. Made it seem like Melissa knew it was coming. Jason tells her he can’t stop thinking about Molly. Melissa asks if he had contact with her, he says no. She says, “You chose me, but you’re not willing to fight for me?” Basically accusing him of changing his mind. “We left New Zealand, we spent all this time together, and now you want to spend all this time with someone else. I don’t get it.”
-Jason just says the chemistry is different, and he can’t stop thinking of Molly. So Melissa is pissed that he proposed but basically wussed out and didn’t give their relationship a chance.
-Last thing shown to everyone is Chris Harrison saying, “I’ll leave you two alone to talk”. Then Melissa telling Jason, “Don’t text me, don’t call me, don’t email me, I don’t want anyone contact with you, we’re done.” She gets up, leaves, gets into a limo, and talks to the camera.

-She leaves and they bring Molly out. Molly has NO IDEA this has just happened with Melissa. She thinks she’s coming out to ask Jason her questions, and he explains he just dumped Melissa. Basically telling her he can’t stop thinking about her. Molly keeps looking at Chris Harrison thinking this is all a joke.
-She asks, “What about Melissa?” Jason says “I don’t expect you to get engaged to me now, but can we explore this.” Molly says she’ll give it a chance. Once Molly is over the shock, she says they have a lot to talk about, she feels sorry for Melissa, but she’s willing to see where things go and she can’t help but be a little bit happy. Said her feelings have never changed since getting dumped in New Zealand. Shows ends there.

ATFR 2:
-Chris Harrison talking to Naomi, Nikki, Stephanie, Kari, and Erica live in studio. Gets their reaction to everything that happened. They essentially all bag on Jason saying if he was that conflicted, he should’ve waited and not proposed.
-Took questions and comments from the audience. Some of the girls on stage answered some of the questions, but it was basically getting feedback.
-Jason comes out next by himself. This is when Chris Harrison reads the letter from Melissa. Afterwards, Jason defends his decision saying he had to do it, didn’t want to lead Melissa on, follow his heart, Molly was constantly on his mind, blah blah blah
-Bring Molly out by herself first then Jason joins her. Talk about how everything is great. Rewatches her segment from ATFR 1 and reiterates she was really surprised, had a lot of questions, but Jason answered them. Her family had questions too, but, they’re fine with it now and they love Jason. She’s planning on moving to Seattle once everything dies down. Hope people aren’t mad at him for following his heart. Jason is mad that people are saying bad things about Molly. Molly states for the record, she is NOT pregnant.
-When both out there, Chris Harrison asks Jason at what point he had something for Molly, and audience member screams “The tent!” So they bring the tent out to both of them as their gift.

-Show ends with them bringing Jillian out and announcing her as the next Bachelorette.

Final analysis:

I’ve been vindicated! Thank god. Why would I have lied to you people? I had nothing to gain by lying in all this. Nothing. I was truthful and honest from the beginning. You gotta remember, what was shown to the audience was a 90 minute version of the 2 hr finale and ATFR 1. So things can be spliced up, edited, and shown out of order. But this was the bare bones of what was shown.

So when Melissa asks him, “Did you have contact with Molly?” and he says, “No”, there might be more to it. They didn’t see the whole show, the just saw the highlights of the ATFR 1. I’ll say it now, Melissa suspected Jason was seeing/texting/emailing/talkign to Molly. That’s why she asked. There’s no way he didn’t contact her in those two months. Not a chance. But like I said, this is the way I thought ABC would spin this - that he just changed his mind. And that’s what they’re going to present. Hey, if you want to believe that, go ahead. I will always believe differently. He did not just change his mind without having spoken to her in 2 months in my mind. No way.

Also, as some of the bachelorettes said, if he was THAT conflicted at the final rose ceremony, why even propose to Melissa? If you don’t think for a second this was part of a plan, then I don’t know what to tell you. There’s no way anyone in their right mind, if they were truly in love with two people, would propose to one, then two months later, dump her on national television. I’m seriously contemplating printing out the email conversation now between Melissa and Jason that was done after the ATFR 1 was taped. It verifies everything I’m saying here and coincides with what Melissa said at the taping once he broke up with her. All Jason is doing in these emails is apologizing for what he did and wishes he would’ve handled it better and not listened to the producers. Now that we know how this all plays out, you can’t tell me the emails were fake. I’m sorry. I never thought they were, the addresses were verified, and exactly what happened tonight is exactly what’s in them, EXCEPT for the fact that Melissa knew Jason had contact with Molly while they were engaged. And ABC conveniently left that part out. But something still tells they might not have left it out, and we will see the full meltdown. Guess we’ll find out Monday.

So the question til the end of time will be this: When did Molly know about all this? When she left New Zealand, I truly believe Molly knew nothing. She thought it was over and she was heartbroken because she had just been dumped. I’m telling you, I will believe beyond a shadow of a doubt until the end of time, that Jason and Molly were in contact during the two months from the taping of the finale in New Zealand until the ATFR 1 taping in January.

In closing, all the phonies out there who tried to tell you Jason and Melissa were happy and engaged, Molly was pregnant, Melissas parents were the real issue, Jason’s mom was posting on message boards, and all the other crazy rumors you’ve heard over the last month, you couldn’t have been more wrong and congratulations on trying to throw people off. The bottom line is I told you on Jan. 27th what the outcome of this show would be, and today’s taping proved it. I’m sure Jasons pleading of “Don’t hate Molly” and “I went with my gut and I’m happy as a clam right now” will tug at the heartstrings of some of you, but hey, I’m not buying it. At all. I believe Jason Mesnick knew during the filming he was going to pick Molly, was told to pick Melissa so they could create this shocking, dramatic finale, and he went along with it. I guess its my word against theirs until eternity. I tend to think my word is worth more.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:50 pm

There it is! Now I have to read it!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:51 pm

ATFR 2 Taping

ATFR 1:
ATFR 2:
Final analysis:
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:57 pm

Well, I hadn't read it until now and my final words on this whole debacle are...

fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Night all lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:57 pm

THAT DAMN TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 10:58 pm

Hahaha I posted in the other thread. My response was...

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Night all lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:00 pm

As I said in the other thread, HE'S A TOOL!

I AM SO MAD!
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:00 pm

Oh well... Any Winelle news?
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:04 pm

Pathetic...

Was - lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Mappy wrote:
Well, I hadn't read it until now and my final words on this whole debacle are...

fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Night all lol!

clap Standing Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

was wrote:
Oh well... Any Winelle news?

laugh so hard I crie Thanks was! I needed that.

Now I'm going to have one last smoke and watch the hitthefan at MRU.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:06 pm

Can a mod erase the post in the other thread and bring the comments here so they're all together. I'm so tired, I had no idea where I was posting. drunken
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:06 pm

Thanks Mrs. C for all your hard work today and over this whole saga!!!

what the f*

I agree Mappy!!! This really STINKS!!!!

Jason has stooped below tool status in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:07 pm

wo w tganks to all of you
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:08 pm

Mappy wrote:

fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Night all lol!

Couldn't have said it better myself clap clap clap clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:08 pm

Well nothing in that rehabilitates Jason except them trying to spin that he didn't cheat on Mel with Molly. I'm not buying the spin at all. liar I think the producers' pants are on fire.

A tool is a tool is a tool!

And thanks for the hard work Mrs C and others.

Edit to Add: I don't for one minute believe Molly and Jason will make it in the long run. You lucked out Mel.

Last edited by Cassandra on February 27th 2009, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:11 pm

Now I know "Mrs C" stands for Mrs. Columbo.

Last edited by was on February 27th 2009, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor-After The Rose   February 27th 2009, 11:14 pm

Jason is an ass
Back to top Go down
jodriver58