all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:54 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Don't kick yourself Mrs C. One of the ways to keep everything in perspective is to be skeptical of everything you read on the internet, especially on boards like this one or other places where everyone is anonymous.

These people are really not your friends. Friends are your real life family and real-life friends. It is really important IMO to separate the two worlds.

I know most everyone here knows this already, but it's sometimes good to be reminded.

Thank you, Nancy and yes, I know that. That's why I've lurked at more boards than I have posted on. I've seen it all but never thought that I would be fall for the crap. I guess it's a lesson that I needed to learn, and I have.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:05 am

You're a good egg Mrs C
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:09 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
You're a good egg Mrs C

Thanks Nancy cheek kiss

Ok, so I guess Moody is working on my new avatar. I lost and I'm ready to take my punishment, as if I haven't been punished enough! lol!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:26 am

This is the first season I got this involved as well Mrs. C. Although, I did not get so invested that it's going to bother me one way or another in the end.

I just think it is disgusting for any human to do something so horrible to another, that is in the end what is bothering me about the whole thing. If indeed they did go behind Melissa's back and get together, how can either of them trust each other? It will not make for a good start on a new relationship IMO.

We all survived Winelle lol and can now look back on it as good times. This to shall pass, unfortunately for you Mrs. C it might be with an ugly avatar!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:32 am

Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
You're a good egg Mrs C

Thanks Nancy cheek kiss

Ok, so I guess Moody is working on my new avatar. I lost and I'm ready to take my punishment, as if I haven't been punished enough! lol!

Well, maybe Moody will be kind Mrs C. zip a lip ballerina

Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:40 am

Granny wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
You're a good egg Mrs C

Thanks Nancy cheek kiss

Well, maybe Moody will be kind Mrs C. zip a lip ballerina

Hell, no! Don't be kind! Mrs. C is my hero and I want to be (dis)honored, too boob shake
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:42 am

Mrs C wrote:
I'm up but not awake and I'm so mad at myself. I am figuring out that I am to trusting and want to believe in the good of people. I have never gotten this involved in this show. Yes, I've always watched, but I never went looking for spoilers or anything, because I didn't care that much. With all the chatter about it, I let myself get carried away and believed that MSISTB was who she said she was. I thought her being a long time poster with Lynn was enough for me. Guess that goes to show that you can post with people for years and you still don't know who really are behind that computer. One day they are your friend and the next, you find out that they have been laughing behind your back for years. That makes me sad...

I know that is a bummer, Mrs C, but personally I am so glad you got so involved with this show.
If it wasn't for you and the others that found all this scoop and the final outcome, I would be sitting on my couch Tuesday night in total shock and crying my heart out for Melissa.
So, thank you and everyone else for preparing me, doll. cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 8:44 am

Awe, Mrs. C, don't take it to heart. We all want to think the best of people and when it doesn't happen, we're the ones hurt by it. I've learned my lesson a long time ago as I'm sure you have too now.

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 10:15 am

Jack'd wrote:
Awe, Mrs. C, don't take it to heart. We all want to think the best of people and when it doesn't happen, we're the ones hurt by it. I've learned my lesson a long time ago as I'm sure you have too now.

Well then that would me make me feel even worse, because then did I not only get fooled by 1 or 2, but a whole damn board! And you know what, per Nancy's advice, nothing would surprise me!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 10:33 am

Someone at the Fort called him a "serial proposer" lol!
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 10:41 am

How could anyone trust a person that had proposed at least 3 times in 2 years? Well, I guess someone that hasn't much self-worth. I guess that I have trust issues and it clouds how I look at things.

Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 1:40 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I'm up but not awake and I'm so mad at myself. I am figuring out that I am to trusting and want to believe in the good of people. I have never gotten this involved in this show. Yes, I've always watched, but I never went looking for spoilers or anything, because I didn't care that much. With all the chatter about it, I let myself get carried away and believed that MSISTB was who she said she was. I thought her being a long time poster with Lynn was enough for me. Guess that goes to show that you can post with people for years and you still don't know who really are behind that computer. One day they are your friend and the next, you find out that they have been laughing behind your back for years. That makes me sad...

I too, have been known to be pretty gullible Mrs. C., and after being tricked by internet "Friends" so many times, it takes me a long time to trust now. You remember how I treated you when you first started posting? Suspicious etc? If I like someone too much too fast, I figure they must be up to something. Don't beat yourself up. I too am always trying to see the good in people and most people are pretty decent. Anyway, I have never heard anyone laugh behind your back EVER, you well loved around here.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 1:44 pm

Mrs. C., I forgot to say that the sleuthing with you is what is so fun for me. I don't care who is with who blah blah blah.. for me personally, it's the sleuthing. Just like when we found the Big Brother 10 house guests. That was more fun for me than the show itself.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 1:48 pm

Moody wrote:
Mrs. C., I forgot to say that the sleuthing with you is what is so fun for me. I don't care who is with who blah blah blah.. for me personally, it's the sleuthing. Just like when we found the Big Brother 10 house guests. That was more fun for me than the show itself.

good posting

It's all in fun for me too. I have really enjoyed this board and the posters on it. We don't take it too seriously. Mrs C, you are so much fun. I had a great time with you and Mr C ferretting out the BB10 houseguests.

Love AABB
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 1:54 pm

http://television.aol.com/insidetv/2009/02/27/5-questions-with-chris-harrison/

t'll be "the most dramatic final rose ceremony ever!" Yeah, we've heard it before, but this may be the 'Bachelor' season ender (March 2, 8PM, ABC) that delivers on the hype, as single dad Jason Mesnick chooses between his last two rose recipients, Melissa Rycroft and Molly Malaney.

And maybe you've also heard the buzz about multiple twists and turns in the finale and the two 'After the Rose' specials (March 2, 10PM and March 3, 10PM) that follow. We were intrigued, so we went straight to the source -- 'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison -- to get the scoop.

Harrison, who's hosted the love search series for 13 Bachelors and 4 Bachelorettes, talked to AOL TV about Jason's love connections, why this season has been such a fan fave, Bachelor friendships ... and which primetime TV star he's wooing to be a Bachelorette.

1. So, Chris, there are some really wild, and very detailed, rumors going around about how this season ends up, we're getting two 'After the Rose' specials, and you recently commented to TV Guide that you thought Jason's ultimate choice took "guts" ... we've heard so many times that we're going to see the "most shocking rose ceremony ever," but does this season finale really live up to that?
[Laughs] Yes, you can definitely say that. It's true, we've said that before, but after this season finale, it's definitely going to be hard to say it again. I mean, I'm sure I will, don't get me wrong, but I think I may have to wait at least a little bit, because this is going to be tough to beat.

2. So some of the spoilers might be true?
Well, the good news is, you can't spoil it. No matter what rumors are going around about [the finale], you can't, there's no spoiling it. No matter what has been said or done, it's not going to take one eyeball away from next week's show. Not [saying] that these rumors are true or false, but nothing will take away from what's going to happen next week.

3. Fans are really invested in this season, perhaps more so than in any other season. Why do you think that is? Is it all Jason?
You know, it's interesting, why people have found him so compelling. We've had great people before. It always amazes me ... we'll have some seasons where I think we've done a great job and it's just fantastically done, and the ratings aren't as high. They've done a good job this season, for sure, but for the numbers and the following to be as strong as it is, it's got to be Jason. It's just his story. I think it's the relatability of the whole thing. There are a lot of single parents in this society, but here you have a loving dad who's taken control of the situation, and I think women really find that romantic, very respectful and very strong of a man to step up and do that.

4. You are the Bachelors' and Bachelorettes' main confidant during filming ... do you maintain friendships with them?
Oh, absolutely. Actually, a couple of days ago, I got a message from Andrew Firestone, who's going to be in Austin, and wanted to know if I keep in touch with Brad Womack. I do, so I put the two of them in touch. I'm going to be at a charity event for Cystic Fibrosis next week in Vail, and Jesse Csincsak and Holly Durst are going to be there. My wife and I were at Andrew Firestone's wedding last July. So yes, I've remained very close to all these people, and I've actually talked to Melissa, Molly and Jason a lot since the show ended.

5. You talked to Jillian on the 'Women Tell All' special about potentially being the next Bachelorette. Are there people you see, on TV, or maybe celebrities, who you think would be perfect for the show?
It's funny, I actually pitched it to Eliza Dushku, live on Ryan Seacrest's show this week. She's a huge fan of our show, and I asked her if she would like to be our next Bachelorette. She chuckled, which I'm hoping means she's going to think about it. She'd be awesome, though she joked that we would have to have, like, George Clooney getting out of the limo for her. That would make for a great season ... if she's our Bachelorette and Clooney gets out of the limo, we're gonna have some ratings.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 1:59 pm

What is the big fucking deal that he is a single father? I keep saying it, but my goodness why is he idealized for this? A lot of divorced men who are good fathers, as they should be. CH talks about him like there is something nobel about a single dad going on The Bachelor. His ex-wife must be so annoyed with all of this.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 2:06 pm

Well his "flavour" of the month Molly thinks it makes him more of a man!!!

laugh so hard I crie

I do agree with you though, why they were promoting the single dad thing is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 2:13 pm

LOL...well it's how Jason was promoted - the single dad. Every season they pigeon hole the contestants - Brad the Texas entrepreneur, Andrew Firestone, heir to the winery and tires, lol!

You know I just cannot get riled up over this whole thing. Every single season it's a train wreck and it never works out between the couple. This year the train wreck was simply extended a few more box cars!
Back to top Go down
oneforthefrog
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 555
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 2:28 pm

He's not a "single dad", in my mind. He doesn't have sole custody of his son and 100% responsibilty for supporting him. He is a dad who's marital status is now single.

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 2:48 pm

oneforthefrog wrote:
He's not a "single dad", in my mind. He doesn't have sole custody of his son and 100% responsibilty for supporting him. He is a dad who's marital status is now single.

That is true oftf.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 2:50 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Moody wrote:

good posting

It's all in fun for me too. I have really enjoyed this board and the posters on it. We don't take it too seriously. Mrs C, you are so much fun. I had a great time with you and Mr C ferretting out the BB10 houseguests.

Love AABB

I agree we have had a great time.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 3:09 pm

Moody wrote:

That's what I enjoy too, Moody. Takes me back to the first time I ever posted on a message board. It was on AOL and they had a daily trivia game called "The Sphinx". Everyday 5 really obscure questions were asked and we would all spend hours and hours looking for the correct answer. Sometimes the answers came from the internet, sometimes a very rare book. It was so fun and I was addicted! When AOL closed that board down, I was so sad, but it definitely sharpened my "investigative" skills.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 3:29 pm

back on topic..

anybody at other sites wailing, hand-wringing and gnashing teeth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 3:41 pm

Quote for CH:
'4. You are the Bachelors' and Bachelorettes' main confidant during filming ... do you maintain friendships with them?
Oh, absolutely. Actually, a couple of days ago, I got a message from Andrew Firestone, who's going to be in Austin, and wanted to know if I keep in touch with Brad Womack. I do, so I put the two of them in touch. I'm going to be at a charity event for Cystic Fibrosis next week in Vail, and Jesse Csincsak and Holly Durst are going to be there. My wife and I were at Andrew Firestone's wedding last July. So yes, I've remained very close to all these people, and I've actually talked to Melissa, Molly and Jason a lot since the show ended.'

Yeah, I bet he has!

Has lynn posted anything since the latest news came out????
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 3:43 pm

I found this link over at JU, I am just reading and thought I would share lol....

http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8332

Sorry if this has been posted already, I may have missed it.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:01 pm

Thanks Witchiepoo

not a lot of love for Jason over there

found this
Spoiling the After the Final Rose Shows
To be clear, I want to state this upfront. Jason Mesnick is a complete jerk in my opinion. I liked him on DeAnna's season, but what you will see on Monday and Tuesday night will give you all an better idea of what a complete wretch he actually is. I also want to be clear that I do not know his motivations, but I do suspect that greed won out over human decency, with Jason lacking any shred of the latter.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:28 pm

I did notice that Jason was on his myspace yesterday, YIKES!!!

Just want to write this down, as of today Jason has 6,970 friends. I want to see if what all these posters saying about deleting him from their myspace actually comes to light.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:29 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
back on topic..

LOL...yup! Basically Jason is the scum of the earth who should be boiled in oil and Molly is a skanky whore.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:32 pm

trubeliver wrote:
Quote for CH:
'4. You are the Bachelors' and Bachelorettes' main confidant during filming ... do you maintain friendships with them?
Oh, absolutely. Actually, a couple of days ago, I got a message from Andrew Firestone, who's going to be in Austin, and wanted to know if I keep in touch with Brad Womack. I do, so I put the two of them in touch. I'm going to be at a charity event for Cystic Fibrosis next week in Vail, and Jesse Csincsak and Holly Durst are going to be there. My wife and I were at Andrew Firestone's wedding last July. So yes, I've remained very close to all these people, and I've actually talked to Melissa, Molly and Jason a lot since the show ended.'

Yeah, I bet he has!

Has lynn posted anything since the latest news came out????

All she is talking about today is her sick child.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:35 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:38 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
back on topic..

I can tell you that Lynne still thinks that her sources were right and many of her minions are onboard too. NOT ME! She's not even trying to save face by saying that it is a "possibility" that her sources were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:50 pm

Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
back on topic..

I can tell you that Lynne still thinks that her sources were right and many of her minions are onboard too. NOT ME! She's not even trying to save face by saying that it is a "possibility" that her sources were wrong.

I know, I keep trying to think of a polite way to say "HELLO WAKE UP!!!!" but I don't want to get banned this quickly. They think that Fleiss is trying to pull a fast one on them. People's delusions of grandeur always SHOCK ME!!! Yep, Fliess is worried about what people are saying on a rinky dinky message board. scared Another way this is being rationalized is that only Reality Steve has reported what happened and he has agenda of course. GIGANTIC EYE ROLL. I just want to give them a wake up slap, especially that mom grrrrrrrr. Someone tell me why I keep reading there??? They already had tons of people banned etc. last night. In the meantime, I have her lots of kooky stuff about the woman, so... Some people like to lead a crowd of BELIEVERS if you know what I a am sayin!

I am feeling bitchy now. I have been nauseated all day and I can't see to throw it! fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 5:31 pm

Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
back on topic..

LOL They are still in the blimp and waiting for the fat lady to sing.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 5:37 pm

Boo Freakin' Whooooooo?!?!?!?

Post at the FORT:

Re: Atfr2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvvy
:

I feel the same way.

I feel bad for Mel, truly. It sucks to be dumped period. But all of these slurs of cheating and two timing, etc. are off the mark in my view.

Didn't the summary say that Molly was shocked? And that Jason told Mel he didn't talk to Molly.

I know, I know...if you cheat you might not admit it on TV either way, but still...

I'd rather watch it play out and develop my own opinion.

Let's not forget along the same vein all the horrible rumors put out there about Molly in the last week. Rumors that were bandied about as T R U T H.
Those stories grew legs of their o, no less and a centipede to boot!
She heard these things as evident by some of the posters reporting on it and was reported to have been crying at work.
Boy, is she deserving of some apologies.
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 5:59 pm

sdl a poster from the FORT is also posting some more things about the contracts that were signed this season.

read the 2002/Trista contract and thought it was aggressive, but it's nothing in comparison to this season's contract - 21 pages of giving up every imaginable right (including being filmed naked, but not defecating) and exclusive ownership of your services (including other shows and your wedding) at deeply discounted rates, for as long as they want you.
I've got to hand it to the contract geeks at ABC, they thought of everything, down to getting back the engagement ring (pretty handy about now, eh?)
The contract and separate confidentiality agreement should be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:10 pm

Molly and Jason have one fan, I found a tribute of them. Smile

The comments are pretty entertaining. Everywhere people can they seem to fight about this issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJws5wEppw
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:11 pm

Buxom wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
back on topic..

LOL They are still in the blimp and waiting for the fat lady to sing.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CanadianDawn
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:17 pm

Some more from sdl.....

Ok, last question about the contract. Not that I mind at all, but because I feel like it gets a little boring to listen to me when I keep going on and on.
This contract has much stronger language about requiring the participants to attend "special episodes" including the ATFR.
When I spoke with the guy at the network, he said that contract compliance had been a problem because Melissa really didn't want to do the ATFR2. She was contractually bound to come but she didn't care. She was done.
Later, I was told that concessions had been made, and she would appear. "Everyone is playing nice now."
When I finally heard she wasn't going to show up, I called back and asked what the deal was - I was told that she didn't really want to be there, it was uncomfortable, and they wanted to be able to control the outcome. So they used a letter.
But, that decision and the resistance from Melissa was an issue as to when the ATFR2 could be filmed, and how it would be scripted - and for ABC it was a headache for which their lawyers were blamed
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:19 pm

Moody wrote:

Molly and Jason have one fan, I found a tribute of them. Smile

The comments are pretty entertaining. Everywhere people can they seem to fight about this issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJws5wEppw

That just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:29 pm

Mom is back! She is sticking to her story.

Wait til she sees the show! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   

Back to top Go down

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: