all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:31 pm

I think he kind of said why without realizing that he did.

Remember when he described Melissa as "the ultimate wife", Jillian as "the ultimate friend", but Molly as the everything in between. That "everything in between" is very telling. I put that in the category of lust, longing. If they were talking while he was still engaged (and I believe that they were), I am sure there were some very sultry talks between them. And you know what "head" leads a man in that case. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:32 pm

Thanks Mrs. C.

lol! Kimmie, you're making my headache worse with all this laughing. BTW I bet she does too :geek:
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:39 pm

So Granny, Jack'd and Kimmie we need to know what the definition of "Jason's head" is? lol!

ETA: and we better throw in what is the definition of "Jason's Place?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:42 pm

Cassandra wrote:
So Granny, Jack'd and Kimmie we need to know what the definition of "Jason's head" is? lol!

You can cover that Cassandra. dancing banana dancing banana

Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:45 pm

Granny wrote:
Cassandra wrote:

You can cover that Cassandra. dancing banana dancing banana

OK, then Granny, I'm just going to assume that Jason's Place is where her does his thinkging about his head. dance

Number of posts : 17282

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 6:52 pm

zip a lip Who's head?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 7:24 pm

He was probably boring as hell on the phone. On the show, all he did was ask questions and let the women do all the talking. You have to truly be interested in what the other person is saying to have a conversation. He's a one subject person. Jason.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 7:43 pm

And he couldn't kiss over the phone! I think his tongue does all the talking!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 7:51 pm

Moody wrote:
Didn't know where to put this, it's just my thoughts, but I think I can't stop talking about this whole thing because I truly don't understand it. The crew knew it was Melissa from day one, as did Jason, he proposed etc. What could happen in 3 weeks to make a person do a total about face? That is what I need to know to put this to rest. Ok, so he couldn't get Molly out of his mind, that is understandable. But, what could make a persons feelings change so dramatically in such a short time? Somebody help me out here! Even if Molly was powerfully seductive, and a wonderful friend, I really wonder what things were like between he and Melissa while the were engaged. If I just had that one little piece to the puzzle I would be able to let it go. It's like once he got Molly in his mind, he totally shut out Melissa. I don't get it!!!! WAAAAAYYYY

Here is my honest thoughts on all this.
There are 25 women going on a reality show for the FUN and the once in a life time experience of it all. NONE of them were really going on the show looking for love, they were looking for FUN and to be on TV. I would bet my last dollar on that.
For goodness sake, look at them...they are all pretty, young and smart...why the heck would they need to find love on a TV reality show??????
A few of them at the end THINK they have fallen in love with the bachelor because they are all hyped up over the experience of it all and those one-on-one romantic, expensive dates (that are paid for by production NOT the bachelor).
I think Melissa, Molly and Jillian went on the show to have fun too ...nothing more, nothing less...but they happened to have one or two or three one-on-one dates more than the rest and they thought they were over the moon for this guy.
Melissa and Jason's break-up is how it goes 95% of the time...most of the time there is NO feelings after the show is over and they all break-up. Case closed till the next season.

As for Jason cheating?...good God, if this reality show was the real world then he was cheating on every single one of them for the 6 weeks while they were filming/dating, so why the heck would you say yes to a proposal from a kissing cheating horndog??

Anyway he proposes to one at the end and two weeks later they break up.
Did anyone really take that engagement seriously??
I didn't.
The ring of love is bought by strangers and the proposal is all for the "loving" ending of a reality romance show.

I will always think Jason is a total JACKASS for breaking up with Melissa AGAIN on TV...but I really don't think he is the evil devil that he is painted out to be...I just think he is a total selfish FOOL and just another reality show fame dog!

Yes, Jason was an idiot for doing a love show like this...as most of the other bachelors/fame dogs were.
It is a stupid reality "love" show that we all love to watch and/or fantasize about.
Melissa is a very nice girl that wanted to be on TV who thought she was in love.
Molly is a nice girl that wanted to be on TV that still foolishly believes she is in love.

I will never, ever again fall into the hype of a love reality show or a regular reality show because every single one of these people on reality shows go on for the money, instant fame or to advance their careers and nothing else...and I am always going to believe that no matter what reality show I watch.
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 7:54 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Jason apparently never met a lie he didn't try on for size.
LMAO

I have to agree, that I really think this is more about lust and infactuation. (not that I've followed the show and sensed the type of chemistry or anything. I'm only going by what he says and what I've read)

Wasn't RS's theory that it really was Molly from the beginning, but TPTB wanted to make it look like Melissa so they can 1) have a new and shocking ending, 2) set her up to be the next Bachelorette.
(It's hard for me to remember all the theories and who said what. I may have to re-read his long previous blogs)
And if that theory is true, then of course MF and CH are going to go along with how strong the connection was with Melissa, yadda yadda yadda. They could never reveal otherwise.

It's something we'll probably never know for sure though. Unless someone is willing to pay $5mil dance

It could also simply be a case of the "grass is always greener..." and Molly said the right things that he wanted to purse that "grass" Wink
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 8:07 pm

luvmykitties wrote:
Quote :
It could also simply be a case of the "grass is always greener..." and Molly said the right things that he wanted to purse that "grass"

Yes, I agree. I see Jason as a bit like a puppy who humps your leg. He may really be looking for love but he is confused about where to find it. :geek:

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 8:56 pm

Cassandra wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
Quote :
It could also simply be a case of the "grass is always greener..." and Molly said the right things that he wanted to purse that "grass"

Yes, I agree. I see Jason as a bit like a puppy who humps your leg. He may really be looking for love but he is confused about where to find it. :geek:

lol! I have never seen Jason described better!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:02 pm

flowerpower wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
Quote :

lol! I have never seen Jason described better!!!!!!!!!!

Run Molly Run!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:04 pm

Cassandra wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
Quote :

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:49 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
luvmykitties wrote:
Quote :

lol!

clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:52 pm

Moody wrote:
Didn't know where to put this, it's just my thoughts, but I think I can't stop talking about this whole thing because I truly don't understand it. The crew knew it was Melissa from day one, as did Jason, he proposed etc. What could happen in 3 weeks to make a person do a total about face? That is what I need to know to put this to rest. Ok, so he couldn't get Molly out of his mind, that is understandable. But, what could make a persons feelings change so dramatically in such a short time? Somebody help me out here! Even if Molly was powerfully seductive, and a wonderful friend, I really wonder what things were like between he and Melissa while the were engaged. If I just had that one little piece to the puzzle I would be able to let it go. It's like once he got Molly in his mind, he totally shut out Melissa. I don't get it!!!! WAAAAAYYYY

Moody, the weird thing is that on Ellen, Melissa implied that it was mutual, and it sounded like she was disappointed in him after the filming stopped. My gut feeling is that RS was right and this was planned from the beginning. Nothing else makes sense. I truly don't buy that he was in love with Melissa.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 9:58 pm

Laughing
Kimmie wrote:
Moody wrote:

i think you got it down pretty good.

I feel that once the show started to air, Jason began to see Molly on the TV, remember things about her. Maybe she said something that bothered him when he called her. Maybe he had to have her since he didnt want her to be the next bachelorette and he realized how much he cared for her. Maybe he really doesnt want someone who will do anything for him and his son. Maybe he likes that chase. Molly isnt moving right away, Melissa was. Jason can take things slow with molly, see her when he can, get a really great &*&$98q then go home.

Maybe he doesnt want to be in a committed relationship as much as he thinks or says he does.

Maybe she swallows and Melissa doesnt!

bad girl

good posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:04 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:

There are 25 women going on a reality show for the FUN and the once in a life time experience of it all. NONE of them were really going on the show looking for love, they were looking for FUN and to be on TV. I would bet my last dollar on that.
For goodness sake, look at them...they are all pretty, young and smart...why the heck would they need to find love on a TV reality show??????
A few of them at the end THINK they have fallen in love with the bachelor because they are all hyped up over the experience of it all and those one-on-one romantic, expensive dates (that are paid for by production NOT the bachelor).
I think Melissa, Molly and Jillian went on the show to have fun too ...nothing more, nothing less...but they happened to have one or two or three one-on-one dates more than the rest and they thought they were over the moon for this guy.
Melissa and Jason's break-up is how it goes 95% of the time...most of the time there is NO feelings after the show is over and they all break-up. Case closed till the next season.

As for Jason cheating?...good God, if this reality show was the real world then he was cheating on every single one of them for the 6 weeks while they were filming/dating, so why the heck would you say yes to a proposal from a kissing cheating horndog??

I didn't.
The ring of love is bought by strangers and the proposal is all for the "loving" ending of a reality romance show.

I will always think Jason is a total JACKASS for breaking up with Melissa AGAIN on TV...but I really don't think he is the evil devil that he is painted out to be...I just think he is a total selfish FOOL and just another reality show fame dog!

Yes, Jason was an idiot for doing a love show like this...as most of the other bachelors/fame dogs were.
It is a stupid reality "love" show that we all love to watch and/or fantasize about.
Melissa is a very nice girl that wanted to be on TV who thought she was in love.
Molly is a nice girl that wanted to be on TV that still foolishly believes she is in love.

I will never, ever again fall into the hype of a love reality show or a regular reality show because every single one of these people on reality shows go on for the money, instant fame or to advance their careers and nothing else...and I am always going to believe that no matter what reality show I watch.

Wildebeest, you outdid yourself. A wonderful, well-thought out post. Couldn't have said it better myself. After watching Melissa on Ellen, I got the feeling that Melissa fell out of love with Jason when the filming ended.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:08 pm

Speaking of spitting and swallowing. No offense to Molly and Melissa, but have you noticed the size of their choppers. I would think most men would be afraid of getting bit.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:11 pm

I totally agree about where Jason's 'head' is and it all being about lust.

He said Jillian is the ultimate friend and Melissa is the ultimate wife (in the future). What does that make Molly in the middle if not the one he wants to have a good time with (if you get my drift!).
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:12 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Speaking of spitting and swallowing. No offense to Molly and Melissa, but have you noticed the size of their choppers. I would think most men would be afraid of getting bit.

Oh no you didn't! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:13 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:

I didn't.

Standing 'O', Moe! Great post! clap
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:18 pm

Mappy wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Oh no you didn't! lol!

Oh, I did indeed :tongue:
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:26 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

That is much easier said than done. I have professed it before. Don't feel bad if you fall for it again. Most of us can't resist the possibility of a love story with a happy ever after ending.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:30 pm

Tiger wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

That is much easier said than done. I have professed it before. Don't feel bad if you fall for it again. Most of us can't resist the possibility of a love story with a happy ever after ending.

And I like your post too. Good points.
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 10:50 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

And I like your post too. Good points.

I've said never again so many times and each time get sucked back into watching. Each time hoping for some wonderful love story. doh
I think lots of these people go on these shows just for fun. Or possibly to try to get over a rough time in their life. Seems many have had recent break-ups.
If I could step back in time 20 years and these shows were around I'd probably have wanted to be on there just for an adventure. dance One of my friends pointed out that at least they check for diseases and a criminal past. Good thing with the way Jason was getting around. Shocked
Last season Deanna kind of ruined it for me and this season Jason ruined it for most. The thing I like about both these seasons is that many of the guys and girls seemed to develop great friendships. Especially amazing for a group of women. It was nice to see Naomi and Jillian backing Melissa and supporting her despite the fact that they were "competing" over one loser. They will take away some great memories and new friends despite how things ended.
Back to top Go down
Dot-Calm

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 11:52 pm

The odds of anything ending happily ever after on The Bachelor are slim. It is like watching a soap opera. If everything worked out perfectly and there was no conflict or drama there would not be much of a story, and no interest.

I would rather my kids told me they were gay then drop "I am going to be on the Bachelor" bomb. You aren't born to be on the Bachelor, it is a choice.

With my luck my kid would be the first gay bachelor! :getdown:
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 6th 2009, 11:53 pm

In one of these Bachelor threads (I can't remember where I read what, LOL) it was mentioned the Bachelor alumni get together for parties and trips and are planning one to Las Vegas. Can't you just see Melissa and Jason/Molly all showing up at the same event. Awkward!! Add a little alcohol and who knows whose butt might get kicked. LOL! Actually the way this season ended probably ruined the chances of Jason and Molly attending at least for a while. Melissa might go and I bet she would have a blast!!!
Back to top Go down
LuvTV

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 12:32 am

trubeliver wrote:
In one of these Bachelor threads (I can't remember where I read what, LOL) it was mentioned the Bachelor alumni get together for parties and trips and are planning one to Las Vegas. Can't you just see Melissa and Jason/Molly all showing up at the same event. Awkward!! Add a little alcohol and who knows whose butt might get kicked. LOL! Actually the way this season ended probably ruined the chances of Jason and Molly attending at least for a while. Melissa might go and I bet she would have a blast!!!

I think there have been quite a few flings and couples from the meetings of the "rejects" from the show. Fred and Noelle seem adorable and happy together. Jesse and Holly are also a cute couple. Deanna's bachelors look like many of them have remained close. Guess some good comes out of this crazy show!
Don't think Molly and Jason will be making any appearances at bacherlor reunion parties soon. Although from what I've seen and heard of Jason he appears to be clueless. He might just show up and think they are all going to love him.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 12:41 am

So far, I have read unfavorable comments towards Jason brought here by Ryan, Andy, Andrew and Charlie. I saw a clip of Jesse making supportive comments. So, for the most part, I don't believe Jason will need to try very hard to distance himself. I think the other bachelors will voluntarily distance themselves.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 5:48 am

Mappy wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Oh no you didn't! lol!

Oh yes she did, Mappy....she is such a naughty but FUNNY, FUNNY little bratty chicklet!!!
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 5:52 am

Dot-Calm wrote:
The odds of anything ending happily ever after on The Bachelor are slim. It is like watching a soap opera. If everything worked out perfectly and there was no conflict or drama there would not be much of a story, and no interest.

I would rather my kids told me they were gay then drop "I am going to be on the Bachelor" bomb. You aren't born to be on the Bachelor, it is a choice.

With my luck my kid would be the first gay bachelor!
:getdown:

Dot, you and thatgirl made me do this

I love the laughing fits I get here!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 7:10 am

My thoughts from reading Melissa friend's opinion from what she knows.

Mel and Jason were on the rocks. Mel and Jason had pretty much broken off the "engagement" But when Mel was called for the ATFR taping early she was told that Jason would "reconfirm" with the ring or whatever. She wasnt told this by Jason. She came , hoping and maybe being led to believe that Jason and her would be able to work things out, that he had a desire to "fight" for them. She did have an intuition and asked if she would have bombs dropped, he said no. She asked if the taping had anything to do with Molly. He said NO.
She was warned before going on stage that it wasnt going to be good.
Jason then basically tells her "oh, btw, it is about molly" and she was more hurt over that then the actual "official" break up.

It has been said that melissa and her new guy are really "friends with benni's" maybe and it may or may not work. That mel doesnt want to play a he said she said game, that she is beginning to question Jason ever really loving her. That is was real for Mel and she wanted to get to Seattle quickly because she thought the long distance was hruting their relationship. She was in it 100%.

I dont believe Mellisa is necassarily hurt over the break up, which she is sad about, more so about the other woman thing. How hard is it to get dumped for someone else? We have all been there and it makes the break up 1000 times worse and harder to get over because it becomes more about "what's wrong with me that he didnt want me, what does she have that I dont" when it should be about "we just didnt work out"

KayS

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 7:20 am

I love the guy in the lounger!

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 7:28 am

That was hilarious, flower! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 7:51 am

Kimmie wrote:
My thoughts from reading Melissa friend's opinion from what she knows.

Mel and Jason were on the rocks. Mel and Jason had pretty much broken off the "engagement" But when Mel was called for the ATFR taping early she was told that Jason would "reconfirm" with the ring or whatever. She wasnt told this by Jason. She came , hoping and maybe being led to believe that Jason and her would be able to work things out, that he had a desire to "fight" for them. She did have an intuition and asked if she would have bombs dropped, he said no. She asked if the taping had anything to do with Molly. He said NO.
She was warned before going on stage that it wasnt going to be good.
Jason then basically tells her "oh, btw, it is about molly" and she was more hurt over that then the actual "official" break up.

It has been said that melissa and her new guy are really "friends with benni's" maybe and it may or may not work. That mel doesnt want to play a he said she said game, that she is beginning to question Jason ever really loving her. That is was real for Mel and she wanted to get to Seattle quickly because she thought the long distance was hruting their relationship. She was in it 100%.

I dont believe Mellisa is necassarily hurt over the break up, which she is sad about, more so about the other woman thing. How hard is it to get dumped for someone else? We have all been there and it makes the break up 1000 times worse and harder to get over because it becomes more about "what's wrong with me that he didnt want me, what does she have that I dont" when it should be about "we just didnt work out"

Excellent synopsis Kimmie! clap
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 7:58 am

LMAO Thanks flower! Still smiling, chuckling and annoying DH with sudden outbursts of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 7:59 am

Dot-Calm wrote:

With my luck my kid would be the first gay bachelor! :getdown:

Oh, does that mean you'll have insider information? lol! Too funny Dot!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 8:40 am

thatgirl wrote:

This had me laughing hysterically!!!

ETA: The video was great!

Last edited by ebowers on March 7th 2009, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvmykitties
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   March 7th 2009, 8:43 am

LMAO That was hilarious! Thank you for bringing that over Flower!

The guy who played Jason did a great job!

my favorite was the guy in the lounge chair. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   

Back to top Go down

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: