all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 7:00 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
i wouldnt say they are "dumb" but i dont know if i would have enough balls to post as a participants mother!

now, would i fake having inside info so i could get some?

you bet!

Mom??? demon banana

didnt you read?! i wouldnt have enough balls to impersonate his mother............. but.......someone else maybe

Yes, I read it and a million other posts today! Tells ya I've been on this computer way too long!lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 7:01 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Joe Rodriguez wrote
at 1:40pm
Hey Ken, I'm over at Radford Studio's, working with ET/INSIDER

What makes this so interesting to me is that his friends list isn't that long and Ken Fuch, Bachelor Producer is one of his friends. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

what's even wierder is this

Quote :
OMG!! Just seen the ET interview with former contestant Shannon and they believe "she let the cat out of the bag"!!!
ET host ask Shannon why she thinks Jason Mesnick has become the most
popular bachelor and she replied "Maybe it's because he's proposed 4
times and they think the 5th one will be lucky!"
Anyone can see this on the ET website. ET is asking who the "5th" one could be!!! Wow, how crazy!

They then asked her who the 5 were? She said "well, he was engaged,
married then divorced, then engaged to Deanna, then... Oh wait, maybe
it's only 4, not five."
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 7:03 pm

head explode
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 7:19 pm

Do we have the link to this? I didn't know when I saw the interview earlier so I didn't bring it over figuring it was already discussed. Just in case anyone hasn't seen it, here it is. Now that we have three threads carrying the Bachelor news, I'm more confused than ever and it showed today when I lost a post, only to find out that I didn't, it was exactly where I placed it lol!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/71242/index.html
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 7:20 pm

Moody wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Moody, that posts reminds me of this...

That brings back fond memories. lol!

It sure does. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 7:27 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Do we have the link to this? I didn't know when I saw the interview earlier so I didn't bring it over figuring it was already discussed. Just in case anyone hasn't seen it, here it is. Now that we have three threads carrying the Bachelor news, I'm more confused than ever and it showed today when I lost a post, only to find out that I didn't, it was exactly where I placed it lol!

[url=http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/71242/index.html
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/71242/index.html[/quote[/url]]

Thanks Jack'd. It is interesting but I thought that the other girls never knew the outcome until we did. Then again, maybe she knows.

I'm covering all sides of the story from here on out. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 7:39 pm

[quote="Mrs C"]
Jack'd wrote:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/71242/index.html[/quote]

Thanks Jack'd. It is interesting but I thought that the other girls never knew the outcome until we did. Then again, maybe she knows.

I'm covering all sides of the story from here on out. dancing banana

I don't know, the girls maybe all knew, you know one talks to one talks to the other, or she was simply thinking the rumors out here are true. I personally think she just screwed up.

Now where are all the posts about what happened today, ugh.... it must be over by now, we need someone to spill and soon, I'm fading fast here lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:39 pm

From Ryvetted:

Hi everybody, it was an interesting day for sure. We got to see the finale, and both AFTR's. I'm traveling and can talk later but obviously can't say much, maybe Steve will say stuff.
I met Fleiss! And they announced the next Bachelorette!

The posters at MRU are dissecting this post. They said that since Ryvetted said they got to see the finale and both AFTR's, that all of them were pre-taped.

Last edited by Mrs C on February 27th 2009, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:44 pm

Theses are all from MYSONSTHEBEST:

Quote :
Not trying to group anyone. Those that have sent me these nasty PM's know who they are. I just delete them as soon as I read the first negative word.
I am not sure what "can of worms" I have just been accused of opening.
Time for me to go .
I believe you may be the one that opened a can of worms.
I was not replying to your married statement.
This is exactly how things get started.
Am I allowed to say the name of the poster on here that just sent me the can of worms PM? By the way this person is rude!
May I have an adminsend me a Pm so that I may forward it to them?

Someone else
Quote :
Where were all you positive people at today when there were soooo many Negative Neandrathals posting?? UGH!! I wanted to scream--everyone was back to doubting Lynn and MSITB and having J and ***** together. It was disgusting. Some WIICKED Posters on too. Glad The Believers are Back!!

Another person who I guess thought that Jason and Melissa were already married.
Quote :
Wait a minute. I think she is talking about me. I would never accuse her of anything. I am one of the most loyal posters here. I think she misunderstood my message. I sent her an apology with my explanation. Please do not crucify me when all the facts are not known. I apologized profusely for any thing she may have felt i was rude about. Now that I am ing I will leave you all to your fun.

Signing off

Mysonsthebest
Quote :
I never said he was married and I don't appreciate that being spread.
I will not address these kinds of messages any more
This is totally unacceptable!

Originally Posted by mysonisthebest
Some of the same NEW posters are the ones that have sent me PM's fishing for info. Mommy is not so stupid!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:45 pm

Mrs C wrote:
From Ryvetted:

Hi everybody, it was an interesting day for sure. We got to see the finale, and both AFTR's. I'm traveling and can talk later but obviously can't say much, maybe Steve will say stuff.

CRAP!!! why didn't she just pm someone and have them spill for her, ugh!!! The next Bachelorette has to be one of the girls don't you think?

Thanks Mrs. C, I'm so proud of you and your eyesight, I'm about falling on my keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:45 pm

Mrs C wrote:
From Ryvetted:

Melissa I bet.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:47 pm

Oh no! I can't get FORT to load!! I'm going to many tears
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:47 pm

i wonder why she said they got to SEE both ATFR's.......

hmmmmm

Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:49 pm

Kimmie wrote:

hmmmmm

Kimmie, I think I read that they were going to show the audience the end and ATFR.

Mood, I don't think it's Melissa, how could they do that without a home town date and the Bachelors meeting her family. My money is on Jillian dance
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:51 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

hmmmmm

Kimmie, I think I read that they were going to show the audience the end and ATFR.

Mood, I don't think it's Melissa, how could they do that without a home town date and the Bachelors meeting her family. My money is on Jillian dance

I hadn't thought of that. I can't see Jillian as the Bachelorette. Can't explain it. Maybe the Melissa family thing is more BS?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:52 pm

They said that maybe Steve will say stuff. Do you think that he will confirm what he has been saying all along?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 8:53 pm

Mrs C wrote:
They said that maybe Steve will say stuff. Do you think that he will confirm what he has been saying all along?

If what is said is true, then YES, if not, then he's off somewhere eating crow lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:05 pm

Heehee Someone just posted this at the fort:
Regarding today's ATFR taping, would you say it was inforMOtive...or was it more inforMEtive?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:06 pm

Mappy wrote:
Heehee Someone just posted this at the fort:

Regarding today's ATFR taping, would you say it was inforMOtive...or was it more inforMEtive?

I saw that! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:14 pm

Why would someone post at FORT and be all into the whole thing... and then play games and not spill what they saw at a taping? It is just weird to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:16 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Why would someone post at FORT and be all into the whole thing... and then play games and not spill what they saw at a taping? It is just weird to me.

They said they were traveling, so maybe driving. Hopefully they didn't stop and eat dinner or I'm gonna be pissed! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:18 pm

If I'm waiting and they don't spill it - hitthefan

"If I remember correctly, Ryvetted also attended last year but she never divulge anything, she of course couldn't and she did not.. so I don't expect to really find out anything... maybe some clues but that's it... "
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:19 pm

"RS will be posting later. I will say that he is mostly correct and the BLF sleuthers partly correct. Fleiss is a mastermind and Jason will be redeemed but not in the way you think!"
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:30 pm

I can't get into FORT again Sad
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:31 pm

"Mom" is back at MRU
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:42 pm

Well Ryvetted over at FORT isn't going to tell, so don't wait up for her.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:44 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I see that. Mad Guess I'm waiting for RS and hoping he'll say something.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:48 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Moody, that posts reminds me of this...

I have tried to catch up on all the Bachelor drama that unfolded today. So far, this is my favorite post.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:52 pm

I can't take it anymore, I'm going to bed. Mrs. C you should do the same, you worked hard today, thanks so much.

Good night everyone~

I'm thinking that if RS is 1/2 right, maybe Melissa is the Dumper this time around, oh my head drunken
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:54 pm

Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Mrs C, Was RS at the taping of ATFR2?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 9:57 pm

Tiger wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Not him, but supposedly his "mole"
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 10:00 pm

From MRU

The poster's name is goodgirlsRfun2 and she has been a long time poster on the NOH. She posted the same message in their spoilers section and other members are begging for more information.

These are the 3 latest posts with the poster's name. I am a longtime member of that board and that is where JR found me and brought me over to BLF and now I am here at my home on MRU. JR can go over to the NOH to confirm these posts.

goodgirlsRfun2

From TWO sources not just RS..Jason is redeemed..take that how you want but I want to hear the whole story from RS and not get the story wrong!

Secretary Asked this question quoting goodgirls message above

Are we sure RS is a reliable source? I mean much of what he was saying for the past couple of weeks *was gospel* has, in fact, been de-bunked.

goodgirlsRfun2 Response

He will be tonight
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 10:02 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Not him, but supposedly his "mole"

Oh okay. I am reading as fast as I can trying to catch up. It is all so confusing. Monday can't come soon enough.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 27th 2009, 10:44 pm

From MRU: ( I added the numbers)

Originally Posted by TNmomof4
Wow I go away for a few hours and look what i come back too! My head is spinning. I'm trying to get this straight so someone please correct me where I'm wrong or fill in the blanks if possible!
1) The atfr1 is where Molly tells jason and Melissa she is pregnant, 2) but she really isn't?
3) Is this abc's idea or hers? 4)Does Jason know about this ahead of time? 5)Has he been seeing her or is 6) he blindsided too? 7) Is she the one who leaked this to RSteve? 8)Does anything get resolved at the atfr1? 9)Will that show end with everyone thinking she really is pregnant? 10)If so Jason will be crucified overnight until the atfr2.
11) This definitely is jaw dropping.

Lynne:

WOW! So many questions!

1 Yes
2 No
3 Hers
4 No
5 No
6 Yes
7 Can't say
8 No
9 Yes
10 Yes
11 Yes, it is
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 4:55 am

i call bullshit on lynn7 and i am sorry she believed a fruitloup pretending to be MOM

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:28 am

I think the smart thing for the Misfit board to do is to admit that they have made a mistake and believed an impostor. Being honest, even when we make mistakes leads to credibility in the end.

As of now, the admins are staying pretty quiet, and Mommy dearest has disappeared after posting some cheerleader emoticons and wedding chapel hints. So there a some there still holding out hope.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 6:54 am

Blog from Megan.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Bleeep-The-Bachelor
BLEEEP!
So, I've been a bit hurt/ annoyed at the fact that I've been bleeped on The Bachelor a handful of times....when I WASN'T EVEN CURSING! ugh. I wish people realized that it is TV, and nothing more. The "reality" factor associated with the show is so minute it is shocking- even for the participants!
Every one of us has to be typecasted as a certain "character," and I knew that going into it. I never thought the "bad girl" would be me!!! Neither did anyone in my life. I am so blessed to have the most understanding and intelligent people in my life who can watch the show, laugh it off, call me and say "that's nothing like the real you!"
Especially after the first show, I felt so obligated to apologize to everyone I knew; my whole family, my players (former and current) as well as their parents. My parents invested too much time in raising myself and my fellow siblings to see one of their children swear on National Television. Did I probably cuss once or twice? Sure! But did I drop "F bombs" constantly??? HECK NO! That's just not me... and anyone who knows me, well... knows that I make up words. And that I talk in acronyms like an annoying teenager! I'm a big fan of "OMG" and "WTF," as well as "oh efff" or "Shut the front door!" I say "fugg" or "frigging" instead of ever using the "F" word... so it is frustrating for me to be judged for saying things I never said.
When watching, I know what I said, but the public is being mislead by the bleeps, and I am sorry for that. I apologize sincerely to my family for any embarrasment I have caused, as well as to any fans who were dissapointed with the edit. Please know that is not my style, nor it is how I carry on conversations in my day-to-day life.
In the bigger picture, there are MANY more important things going on in the world to be upset about. This will not affect me down the road... I still, however, wanted to take 3 minutes to write this quick note before turning into bed. (which means sneaking Deacon out of his crib and squeezing him all night!)
So again, I am sorry, I typically refrain from speaking in crass language because my parents and myself invested too much into my education for me to not have a better choice of words.
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:09 am

The more I think of it the more it bites my butt about giving Jason/Molly a tent...

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:36 am

I'm up but not awake and I'm so mad at myself. I am figuring out that I am to trusting and want to believe in the good of people. I have never gotten this involved in this show. Yes, I've always watched, but I never went looking for spoilers or anything, because I didn't care that much. With all the chatter about it, I let myself get carried away and believed that MSISTB was who she said she was. I thought her being a long time poster with Lynn was enough for me. Guess that goes to show that you can post with people for years and you still don't know who really are behind that computer. One day they are your friend and the next, you find out that they have been laughing behind your back for years. That makes me sad...
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   February 28th 2009, 7:49 am

Don't kick yourself Mrs C. One of the ways to keep everything in perspective is to be skeptical of everything you read on the internet, especially on boards like this one or other places where everyone is anonymous.

These people are really not your friends. Friends are your real life family and real-life friends. It is really important IMO to separate the two worlds.

I know most everyone here knows this already, but it's sometimes good to be reminded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!   

Back to top Go down

Interesting post from other places regarding Bachelor put here!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: